Of All the Churches

Story Info
Church is the best place to do it with his Aunt.
9.8k words
4.55
147.1k
154
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,738 Followers

Of all the churches he had visited, St. Vincent's was still his favorite. Its architecture was beautiful, like the grand cathedrals of Europe, yet understated, just right for the scaled down size and tucked into the side streets of Ashfield.

Henry Connolly held his girlfriend's hand and together they climbed the steps the front door of the church.

"Wow. This is a really nice church," Ruth said, staring up at the façade with wide eyes.

"Yeah. My family has been coming to this church since I was little," Henry said.

"Is your whole family going to be here?"

He stuck his lower lip out, running through his mind a list of all the members of his family, and nodded.

"Pretty much," he said.

"Wow. That makes me so nervous," Ruth said.

"Don't be. You'll be fine," Henry said and glanced down the front of her blouse at her cleavage. He noticed she was smiling at him and quickly looked away from her breasts and smiled back.

Ruth wasn't really his girlfriend, just a girl he hung around with on occasion. He liked her well enough, but she was the only girl he could find to be his date on short notice. Besides, she would sleep with him practically any time he asked, and since it had been a couple of weeks since he had enjoyed the company of a woman, he was looking forward to the chance to sleep with her tonight.

He was right. Almost his entire family was gathered inside of St. Vincent's. They were there for his Grandparent's fiftieth wedding anniversary. They were going to renew their vows, and everyone wanted to be a part of it.

Henry was practically giddy. The two women he fantasized about most were in the same place that day, and the both looked spectacular. First, there was his Aunt Marion, the woman for whom he had his first and strongest desire. She was wearing a red and gold dress with a short skirt and a jacket over a white blouse. Then there was Aunt Kim, Marion's younger sister. She was wearing a pantsuit with black slacks and a tan jacket. Both women looked amazing, as if they had not aged a day since they turned twenty, and even though they were completely dressed, the way their clothes hugged the curves of their bodies made his mouth water, and between his legs he started to grow stiff.

But there was an unexpected surprise. There was another girl there, a younger girl wearing a beautiful long dress with blue flowers. Henry greeted his Mom and Dad and his Grandparents and introduced Ruth to all of them, but out of the corner of his eye he kept watching this mysterious young woman in the beautiful dress.

It took several minutes before he realized that she was his cousin Anne. He hadn't seen her in a few years and he was amazed how she had grown up. The stiffness between his legs grew more insistent, more demanding. All of a sudden he had a new source of sexual fantasy in his life.

Standing in front of the statue of the Virgin Mary surrounded by candles, Ruth's hand slipped down the front of his slacks and rubbed the bulge of his erection.

"Hey Moby? What do you got going on here?" she said.

"Huh? I, uh ..." Henry started to say, but his voice stammered and his face turned red. Her nickname for him always made him blush.

She leaned closer and licked his ear, right in front of the Virgin Mary.

"We can go find an empty room and you can work this off on my ass," she said, and squeezed his erection through his slacks.

"Ruth, we're in a church of God. What would he think if we snuck off somewhere to fuck," he said with a big grin, and glanced down at her cleavage.

She was a bit overweight, but she had big boobs that looked fantastic when she squeezed them around his dick. She giggled and rubbed it through his slacks. He groaned. His knees wobbled and nearly buckled. Did she have any idea how horny she made him?

Henry noticed someone moving toward them out of the corner of his eye and turned to look. It was Aunt Marion. His eyes got wide and his heart jumped up into his throat. She was looking right at him with a smile on her face, and her boobs jiggled seductively under her dress. He didn't want to look away, but he also didn't want her to catch him with Ruth's hand on his dick. He brushed her hand away, but that only exposed another problem. How was he going to explain to Aunt Marion why he had a hard-on in church?

"Hi Henry. You're looking so handsome today," Aunt Marion said, and put her arms out to give him a hug.

"Aunt Marion. It's so great to see you again," Henry said.

He put his arms out to give her a hug and leaned in so she wouldn't accidentally brush against the bulge in the front of his slacks.

"Aunt Marion, I'd like you to meet my friend, Ruth," he said, and turned to her. Immediately, his hands went to the front of his slacks again.

Aunt Marion and Ruth shook hands in a very dainty, delicate way.

"It's so nice to meet you. How long have you known Henry?" Aunt Marion said.

"About a year, I think. We met last year in Poli-Sci," Ruth said, looking at Henry with a big smile.

He smiled back. There were times when she could be very pretty and very sexy, and most of those times were when he was very horny. He knew she liked him more than he liked her, and even though she usually let him do whatever he wanted to her, he never felt right about taking advantage of her, at least not until they were done.

"Henry, I have a favor to ask," Aunt Marion said.

"Sure. Anything."

"I have a few things in my car for the brunch after the ceremony. Would you help me carry them in?"

Henry followed Aunt Marion to her car in the parking lot. It was a relief just to get out in the fresh air and the sunshine and not have to be reminded by Ruth every time he looked at her how good it felt to roll around naked in bed with her with his dick deep in her warm, wet pussy and his hands around her big, soft boobs.

It didn't help, though, that he was walking behind Aunt Marion and trying not to stare at her gorgeous ass and the way it jiggled and rocked side to side when she walked. The sight made his mouth water and he swallowed. If there was ever a delightfully warm, tight place he wanted to put his dick into, it was Aunt Marion's tight ass.

She popped open the trunk of her car and gave him a couple of boxes to carry. There was no way he was going to be able to cover the front of his pants. He could only hope that the swelling of his dick wasn't too obvious. He would just have to stay behind her, although the more he stare at her ass, the less likely it was that his dick would go down.

"Where's Millie?" Henry said, and followed Aunt Marion down the stairs to the basement of the church.

They put the boxes on one of the tables. The rest of the basement was decorated to celebrate the ceremony, with flowers and balloons and signs on all of the tables, including the buffet table.

"Millie? She's in Arizona. She wanted to be here today, but she's still in school and had to stay for exams," Aunt Marion said.

She opened the boxes and took the dishes out and arranged them on the tables. Henry grabbed some dishes to help.

"That's too bad. I haven't seen her in a few years," Henry said, and laid the plates on the table the way Aunt Marion was doing.

She was telling him what was going on with Millie in college at Arizona State University, but whatever she was saying was lost on Henry. His mind had begun to wander back to that special day that stuck out in his mind.

He was probably ten or eleven and he had gone with Mom and Dad to Aunt Marion and Uncle Albert's house to have a barbecue and swim in the pool. Anne was just a snotty kid, but Millie was a year or two older than him, and he remembered seeing her that day in her tiny, neon-green bikini. She was stunning. It was probably the first time he noticed that girls had bodies that were different from boys, and he really liked the way Millie's body looked. It was also probably the first time he realized that his dick got hard when he saw a pretty girl.

That day, Millie got out of the pool to go into the house for something, he couldn't remember what. She lifted herself out of the pool and walked along the deck, and for Henry, it was like seeing a goddess for the first time. She had long, tan, sleek legs that glistened with the water that ran down each one, she had a small, round butt, and the wet bikini bottom stuck in her crack. She slicked her long, dark hair back on her head and he was amazed at her boobs and how they jutted out from her body and jiggled with each step she took.

As soon as she went into the house, Henry decided he had to get a better look at her and snuck into the house with a towel wrapped around his waist. The house was quiet and his bare feet made a soft pad-pad noise on the tiled kitchen floor. He crept down the carpeted hallway toward Millie's room, but he never did see her.

Instead, he saw something that changed his life forever, something that was more beautiful and more exhilarating than anything he could have imagined, and he nearly walked right past it. The door to Aunt Marion's bedroom was open, but he was so focused on finding Millie that he didn't notice until she said his name.

He was so startled he nearly jumped out of his shorts. He would have dropped the towel and ran, but he was looking right at Aunt Marion standing in the middle of her bedroom, wearing nothing but her bra and panties.

She had her hands on her hips and was smiling at him. If he was amazed with how Millie looked in her bikini, he was blown away by Aunt Marion in her underwear. She had everything that Millie had, only more of it, more curves, bigger ... curves.

"Millie's in the bathroom, Henry. You'll have to wait until she comes out," Aunt Marion said.

"Oh ... Ok," Henry said with a nod and backed away down the hallway back to the kitchen.

Before that day he had never looked at any girl in a sexual way, and now he couldn't stop thinking about his Aunt and her incredibly hot, incredibly beautiful body.

That night he discovered that he could rub his dick and get himself off. It was the first of many times he would jerk off. Whenever he did, he always started off with the image in his mind of Millie in her neon-green bikini, but what always sent him over the edge was when the image in his mind changed to Aunt Marion in her underwear.

Henry shook his head and snapped out of his daydream. He had stacked three plates right next to each other and quickly rearranged them before Aunt Marion noticed.

She was talking about Anne now, and how she was doing pretty well in school, but that her grades were suffering now that boys had begun to pay attention to her. Henry let out a deep breath and nodded. She was growing up like her bog sister. If he was sixteen again, he would definitely follow her out of the pool to get a better look at her in her bikini.

"Is Uncle Albert going to be here today?" Henry said, and closed the top of one of the empty boxes.

Aunt Marion chuckled. It wasn't an amused kind of laugh, but more ... sad.

"No. Uncle Albert won't be joining us this afternoon," she said.

"Is he ok? What happened?"

Aunt Marion was putting the last few unused plates back into the box. She paused a moment, looking a bit flustered.

"Nothing happened. It's just ... You see, Henry. Your Uncle and I, we're sort of separated."

"Oh. When did this happen?"

"When I caught him sleeping with his lawyer."

"Oh," was all Henry could say.

He tried to imagine Uncle Albert, the man who used to tease him when he was a kid, doing anything to hurt a woman as beautiful as Aunt Marion, but nothing came to his mind.

"The thing is, you see, he paid to put her through law school. Then when she ... Oh how could I have been so stupid?" Aunt Marion said.

Henry waited, unsure what to do next. She was quiet. Did that mean she was done talking about it?

Henry cleared his throat, attempting to overcome his shock. He started talking just to have something to do, just to have something to fill the awkward silence. Aunt Marion was standing with her back to him, as if she was too humiliated to face him. The words that came out of his mouth were little more than a bluster, like a rain shower or words and sounds.

He said things about how he couldn't believe that Uncle Albert would do that to her because she was such a beautiful woman and he would never do anything like that to her if she was his wife, and other nonsense. However, it occurred to him while he was saying it that he was not being completely honest. Wasn't he doing exactly the same thing with Ruth? Did that make him just as bad as Uncle Albert?

He paused briefly to give himself a moment to come up with other comforting words that he could try to string together into something comprehensible. When he did, he noticed that Aunt Marion was no longer listening, if in fact she ever was, but she was sobbing quietly with her back to him.

Henry took a step toward her, then another, and touched her shoulder.

"Aunt Marion? Are you ok?" he said, using a soft, delicate voice.

She brushed her hair out of her face and quickly dabbed at her eyes with her fingers.

"I'm fine, Henry," she said and turned to him with a big smile on her face.

However, like her dismissive chuckle earlier, he could tell that there was a deep, painful sadness behind that smile.

He put his hands on each of her shoulders, as if he was pulling her out of the quicksand into which she was sinking.

"I can't imagine how tough this is for you," he said.

Aunt Marion was looking at him, holding that desperate smile for as long as she could, until her strength finally gave out. The smile cracked and her eyes closed and she sobbed.

Again, Henry was caught off-guard. Never before had he been faced with a crying woman. What was the appropriate protocol in this situation? All he could think was that if he was in that situation, he would like a hug.

So he put his arms around her and patted her back. Aunt Marion laid her head on his shoulder and wept. Her body shook in his arms. He looked up at the ceiling, as if he might be able to see God somewhere up there. How could he let a man do something so horrible to this loving, vulnerable woman?

But then, at the same time, the thoughts that were running through his own mind made him cringe. When he should be thinking of the right thing to say to make her feel better, the only thought in his mind was that for so many years he had lusted for this woman, and the first time he got to hold her in a tender, loving way was to console her for the heartbreak she felt for the loss of the man who actually did get to have sex with her.

"Henry, you smell good," Aunt Marion said.

"I'm sorry. What did you say?"

She lifted her head from his shoulder and looked up at him. In the corners of her eyes were tears that she dabbed away with her fingers.

"Thank you, Henry. You've always been so strong," she said in a voice so soft he could barely hear it.

Henry shrugged. "It's nothing, really ..." he started to say, but before he could finish, she put her mouth over his and she was kissing him.

Henry's back stiffened. He was shocked, too shocked to react. What the hell was happening? Why was Aunt Marion kissing him? Never would he have expected this. How could he, even though it was a moment he had fantasized about and re-lived over and over so many times in his head?

Aunt Marion's tongue pushed into his mouth and it was the most exquisite feeling in the world. His spine tingled, the hairs on the back of his neck stood up, and if his penis had gone soft while he was trying to find the right words to comfort Aunt Marion, it was once again as hard as a rock and pushed against her belly.

At first he was afraid to touch her, but Aunt Marion was kissing him deep and hard, and her arms were around his neck. He put his hands on her back and let them slide down the graceful curve of her waist to her hips. His hands paused and he took a deep breath. Did he dare to take the next step?

It seemed that Aunt Marion had an answer to that question for him. She moaned into his mouth and pulled herself tighter to his body. Henry didn't really understand what was happening, and wasn't ready to question it at the moment, but that was the permission he was looking for. He let his hands slide down a little further.

The gentle curve of her firm, tight ass made his knees weak and his cock even harder, if that was possible. It strained against the leg of his slacks and he was certain she could feel it, but she wasn't backing away. What did that mean? Was it a good sign?

With her mouth still locked onto his, Aunt Marion pressed her knee between his legs and it felt so good against his cock that he groaned into her mouth. She pulled back a bit, breaking their kiss. Her face was bright red and she was smiling, but she didn't turn away from him, and he felt a touch of disappointment that he missed the chance to give her ass a good squeeze.

However, her hand had slipped into his hand and she was still standing very close to him, looking up at him. Her other hand covered her mouth, but behind it she was smiling.

"I'm so sorry, Henry. I shouldn't have done that," she said.

He started to speak, and cleared his throat.

"I guess it's been a while since you kissed anyone like that," he said.

Aunt Marion laughed and squeezed his hand.

"Yes. It's been a while."

They stared into each other's eyes. A million questions were running through his head, but he was afraid if he said anything it would spoil the moment. He was intrigued, though, by the gentle squeeze on his hand. Was it possible that his fantasy was actually coming true?

He decided to ask a question he was sure was safe and he hoped wouldn't offend her.

"Uh ... How long have you and Uncle Albert been separated?" he said.

"To be honest, Henry, we're not really separated."

"Oh," Henry said and clenched his jaws.

He wanted to kick himself. Of all the things he could have said, he picked the one thing that killed her mood as fast as if he had been shot with a gun, and just when he was so close to finally reaching his dream. It was almost too difficult to believe that only a minute ago he actually had his hands on her ass and he let it slip out of his grasp like the vapor of a dream that his fantasy had always been.

Still, however, her hand was holding his and she was standing so close that her leg brushed the ridge of his hard cock in his pants, as if she was just trying to make sure it was still there in a casual, discreet way.

"Your Uncle and I, we're not really separated," Aunt Marion said again.

"No?"

She shook her head. "We've been sleeping in separate bedrooms for the last five years."

Henry nodded, trying to grasp the reality of that statement, and was shocked by himself when he blurted out the next comment.

"How long has it been since you had sex?"

Inside, Henry froze. Aunt Marion stared at him and he tensed. That was it. Without a doubt he had just gone way over the line, had read way too much into the kiss and the hug and the hand-holding, and she was about to smack him across his face and then go tell his mother what happened.

But her response surprised him even more than his own poor choice of words. She laughed and squeezed his hand again.

"Five years. Oh my dear God. That sounds so horrible when I say it out loud," she said.

"No, no, it's not so bad," Henry said, but was feeling like he should break away a bit before he found something really inappropriate to say.

Aunt Marion, however, wouldn't let him get away, and suddenly he was very nervous about what was happening.

"Henry, you're so kind. But honestly, you have no idea how horny I am," she said.

He swallowed, but his throat was tight and it was more like a gulp.

"I-I can't imagine how horny I'd be if I had to wait five years to have sex again," he said, and was surprised again when Aunt Marion covered her mouth and laughed.

jallen944
jallen944
1,738 Followers