Of All the Churches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The corners of Aunt Marion's mouth were turned up. Her ass wiggled, pressing the sensitive spot of her clit harder against his cock.

"What do you do the?" she said.

Henry shrugged. "Usually I wind up just getting a handjob, but I'm cool with that."

Aunt Marion's smile got bigger.

"You're so patient and understanding," she said.

But Henry shook his head and frowned, and her smile vanished.

"That won't be the case with you," he said.

"It won't be? Why not?"

Henry sighed. "Aunt Marion, I've waited many years for this moment and I'm not going to let you get away now."

In Aunt Marion's eyes he saw a flash of fear and apprehension, but also a bit of something else, and it took him a moment to figure out that it was her delight at his take-charge attitude, and that he had assumed dominance over her.

He pressed the head of his cock to the opening of her pussy. She whimpered and crossed herself. Henry paused.

"Don't worry, Aunt Marion. I'm not going to hurt you," he said.

She tore her eyes away from his cock.

"I know that, honey," she said.

Henry leaned forward over her. The head of his cock pierced her pussy lips and she gasped.

"When I get done, you're going to love having this cock inside you more than anything else," he said.

Aunt Marion's mouth hung open and she nodded, but he got the feeling she wasn't really listening, which was good because he couldn't believe what he just said. It might have been confidence he didn't know he had, or it might have just been some silliness trying to sound like confidence.

He leaned over Aunt Marion a little bit more. The head of his cock pushed between her puffy, swollen pussy lips and another inch or two slid inside her. She closed her eyes and moaned. Her fingers squeezed the muscles of his shoulders, and her leg was quivering in his hand.

He adjusted his weight and leaned over her a little further, with one hand on the arm of the sofa at her head. He let his weight down and a few more inches of his cock sunk into her.

She moaned and her back arched up off the sofa. Henry paused a moment to give her a chance to catch up. She was breathing through her mouth like she was ready to give birth, and her hands were stroking his sides.

"God, Henry. Your cock feels so good," she said in a low voice, almost a whisper.

"You only got a couple of inches of it," he said.

Her eyes opened and she looked down at her crotch, where her legs were spread wide around him and the shaft of his cock was poking into her slit. Her eyes rolled back and her head dropped to the cushion.

"Oh Lord, save me. That's a lot of cock," she said with a desperate whimper, and yet the corners of her mouth were curled up as if in reality she was delighted to see what she was about to get.

Henry had to smile himself. He rolled his hips back and forth slowly, working his cock into her pussy an inch at a time. He loved it when he could get a reluctant woman past that point of intimidation about his cock. Never did he get the chance to have sex with a lot of girls, but those he did always loved having his cock inside them. Those that didn't he was always sure would love it if they gave him a chance.

He pulled his hips back and pushed in again, sliding his cock in and out of Aunt Marion's deliciously tight, wet pussy. Her juices marked a line about halfway up the length of his cock. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open in an O shape, and she was moaning "Oh ... Oh ... Oh," each time he pushed his cock in, a little deeper than the last.

He was impressed. Sometimes it was difficult to get his cock that deep into a girl her first time. And Aunt Marion's pussy was tighter than most girls he had met, probably because she hadn't had sex in more than five years.

He pumped faster with his hips. Aunt Marion took another inch or two of his cock before he hit bottom and she moaned and her back arched up. Her hands were holding his sides and her legs were wrapped tight around his hips like she wanted to pull him in deeper.

Henry had to be careful. He wanted to, though. He wanted to plunge his cock into her as deep and as hard as he could, but he had to hold himself back. The one time he shoved his cock into a girl as deep as he could, he injured her. That same thing he did not want to happen to Aunt Marion.

He closed his eyes and shook his head. It was still too much like a dream to believe it had actually come true.

"Henry?" Aunt Marion said.

He opened his eyes. She was looking up at him, smiling. His hips stopped.

"Honey, you look so thoughtful. Is everything ok?" she said.

He rolled his eyes. "Oh my God, Aunt Marion. It's better than ok. I've like, for so many years I've had this fantasy about what it would be like to have sex with you, and here I am, finally doing it with you for real, and it's so much better than any of those dreams."

She reached up and touched his cheek.

"You poor young man. I never knew you had such feelings for me."

He shrugged. "It's not really something you tell your Aunt about."

"It's probably something you never told anyone about," Aunt Marion said.

Henry started moving his hips slowly again, working his cock in and out of her pussy. She squeezed her eyes shut and said "Ooo."

"No. That was like my dark secret," he said.

Aunt Marion's eyes opened, but only as much as narrow slits. She reached down and stroked the half of his cock that was still dry.

"That's so exciting, Henry. To know that I am part of your darkest secret," she said. She squeezed her legs tighter around his hips. "Deeper, Henry. I want to see if you can get deeper."

Henry blinked. Deeper? Was she serious? He looked down between her legs, where his fat cock was going into her tiny body. Still half of it was out in the cold. As much as he liked the idea of getting more of it into her, he didn't know where it was going to go.

But it was what she wanted, and he wanted it, too. He adjusted his position over her and cupped one hand under her ass to pull her up to get a better angle. He let his weight press down. His cock sunk into her another inch or two, and Aunt Marion winced and gritted her teeth. Her fingers dug into the flesh of his shoulders and she groaned. Her legs went slack and didn't hold him as tight.

Henry stopped leaning into her, certain that he had gone too far and injured her. But her body twitched and her moans came fast and short.

"Uhn ... uhn ... uhn," she said with each deep, rapid thrust of his cock into her pussy.

Henry pumped his hips a little faster. Aunt Marion was cumming, that must have been it. Her smooth, golden skin was flushed and she was such an erotic sight that he couldn't hold himself back. He pumped his cock harder, maybe a little harder than he should, and he was cumming, too.

"Oh God. Aunt Marion. I'm going to cum," he shouted.

He squeezed his eyes shut and his body jerked. He groaned. The cum flowed through his cock again and again. It was an incredible feeling to be cumming inside her, to be filling her with his cum. He couldn't believe how much he was cumming, and so soon after he filled herm mouth.

His cock spasmed and throbbed inside her over and over. Aunt Marion was moaning and writhing beneath him, thrusting her hips up.

Finally, he was completely drained and wanted to collapse on top of her and go to sleep, but when he opened his eyes, her lips were pinched and she was staring at him with wide eyes. Her face was pale.

"I-Is something wrong?" he said.

Aunt Marion nodded. "You came inside me. I wasn't expecting that."

Henry's throat tightened. All of a sudden he couldn't breathe.

"Are you going to get pregnant?" he said.

Aunt Marion rolled her eyes. "God, I hope not. I'm not sure how I would explain that to Albert, since we haven't had sex in five years."

Henry swallowed hard and finally he could breathe again, except that he was hyperventilating. This couldn't be happening. This was not how his fantasy worked out. If Aunt Marion was pregnant, everyone would eventually find out it was him. Mom was going to kill him. Dad was going to kill him. Hell, everyone was going to kill him, and it was the least that he deserved.

He closed his eyes. Even as he was thinking it, his cock was still deep in her pussy, still twitching, squeezing out the last few drops into her womb. Not that it mattered. Another few drops weren't going to get her more pregnant. So why did he feel like he was going to pass out?

Marion had a big grin on her face that wouldn't go away, not that she felt she needed to hide it from anyone. They might wonder what she was so happy about, but she was standing with her sister and her brother on either side of Mom and Dad while they recited the vows they gave to each other fifty years before. The ceremony was taking place beautifully, just as they had planned it for the past three months. But if anyone asked why her face was flushed, what was she supposed to say?

When she looked at Henry sitting with his girlfriend Ruth in the third row of pews, she wanted to laugh. He was a man who looked terribly conflicted. The emotions flashed across his face from ecstatic one moment because he had just fulfilled a lifelong fantasy, too horrified that the whole fantasy just came crashing down on top of him.

She should have reassured him that she didn't think she was going to get pregnant, except that she couldn't be sure. She would find out in the next few days or so, but what would she do if the tests were positive?

She let out a deep breath. She would have to worry about that later. Right now she just hoped that no one noticed the cum running down the inside of her leg.

Her sister Kim glanced in her direction, then again. Marion avoided making eye contact, but it didn't help. Kim came around behind the podium and stood to the outside, away from all the others. Marion rolled her eyes. What did she want?

Kim stood beside her for a minute, then leaned close to her shoulder and spoke in a whisper.

"Where did you go for so long?" she said.

Marion looked at her with her best annoyed face, but Kim's face was set with determination. It was just like her. She wasn't going to let go without an answer.

"I had to make a phone call," Marion whispered.

"Did you need Henry to help you dial the number?"

Marion hesitated. She was really being annoying. What did she want?

"Henry was ... He was ..." she started to say, trying to think of something plausible, but the memory of his big cock so deep in her pussy, stretching her so wide, making her crave his cum with every cell in her body, made her blush.

Kim frowned and put her hand on her hip.

"Please, Marion. I know what you were doing," she said in a whisper.

"You do? What was I doing?" Marion said, also with her hand on her hip.

But she believed her sister already knew her secret.

"You took Henry somewhere so you could fuck him, didn't you?" she said, and her voice was almost a hiss.

Marion looked around to see if anyone had heard. Father Walker glanced at them, but what did he actually hear? On the other side of the podium, Teodoro, Henry's father, was also looking at them.

"That's crazy. Do you hear what you're saying?" Marion said.

"Come on, Marion. I can smell the cum on your breath."

Marion covered her mouth with her hand. Kim knew about it. How did she figure it out? But Marion lowered her hand and smiled, hoping there were no drops of Henry's cum on her teeth.

"So what if I did?"

Kim crossed her arms and stuck her jaw out like she was feeling defiant.

"It's not fair. That's what I'm saying," she said.

Marion frowned and blinked a couple of times. She was confused.

"What's not fair?"

"You don't get to have him all to yourself," Kim said and pointed at Henry.

Marion turned and looked at him. He looked no more at ease than he had before, if not less. Sitting beside him was Ruth, looking very pleased as if she couldn't wait to get what Henry had for her. But would Henry have anything left to give her after all that he had given up just a few minutes ago? And would fucking Ruth ever be as satisfying for him again? Marion grinned. Would he be more excited if he knew that his Aunt Kim had something special in mind for him?