Of All the Little Coffee Shops. . .

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like?" he asked, still chuckling.

"Uh, YEAH!" I said enthusiastically, because it was like a magical oasis here in suburbia. Dom didn't just have an inground pool, he had an inground tropical lagoon. I couldn't really tell from here, but it looked like the freakin' plants were real. On one end a hot tub bubbled and off to one side there was a swim up bar, complete with underwater mosaic bar stools. There were big boulders surrounding it and water trickled into the pool on the opposite end from the bar and tub down an honest to god little waterfall. It wasn't just the pool though; there was a huge seating area surrounding a long glass trench filled with shimmering blue beads. I knew from home magazines that it was a gas fireplace. There were soft multicolored lights surrounding all the major features and leading down little paths to what looked like more secluded seating. I realized Dom's love of kitchens was not just confined to the indoors because there was a sprawling outdoor kitchen here under a little roof all done in earth tones and natural rocks. There was a huge grill and even what I was betting was a wood fired outdoor pizza oven.

"Holy shit." I said again. "This is magical." Dom laughed again, that rich, genuine laughter I loved hearing from him. He set all of the ingredients he was carrying down and walked up to me. The colors of the lights were doing amazing, romantic things with the strong angles of his face and his gorgeous eyes and my breath hitched. For a second I thought he would kiss me, but he just took the burger ingredients. Obviously. He toed a little mini fridge by the counter top he'd set the burger ingredients on.

"Feel free to grab a beer and explore." Well, don't mind if I do. I expected your standard fridge full of cans of Bud Light, and there were a couple of those, but Dom proved his host with the most chops again, because the fridge had a whole variety of different things. I didn't know if Dom would make fun of my beer choice, but I decided I didn't care and picked a grapefruit wheat beer that sounded interesting. As I straightened up from the fridge, Dom smiled at my choice and said "That's my favorite beer right now." How unexpectedly delightful. Sweet, handsome, doesn't make me drink sour water in a can. It really was such a shame Dom was straight. If he wasn't, I don't think there was a force on earth that would have stopped me from trying to make him mine. Except for maybe me and my own self doubt. That might do it. I popped the top and began my expedition. Even in this neighborhood the yards weren't huge so it didn't take long, but everything I discovered was amazing. The plants by the pool were real. There were several flower beds that looked well tended and I even came across a small garden. There were little benches and alcoves everywhere and I could only imagine the kind of parties Dom could throw out here. It would even be easy for two people to just sneak off and . . . . I couldn't think like that. I couldn't think about me and Dom sneaking off from a party for a little hanky panky over by that bird bath or back on that two seater bench I'd just seen. God it was going to be such a long night.

"Kyle," Dom called. "Food's ready." It seemed quick and I realized I'd never told Dom how I liked my burgers cooked and he'd never asked. I supposed I would just have to trust in the master chef. I wandered back and found Dom had already laid out all kinds of burger toppings and side dishes, some normal, some very 'foodie'. He walked me through the offerings and I teased him about the fact that there were two of us, but food for six here as I loaded up a plate. "That is definitely my mom's fault," he said throwing up his hands. "In my family's house, you all eat for two, the pregnant ladies eat for four and everybody goes home with leftovers." I laughed.

"Do you have a big family?" I asked.

"Very big," he said "Very Italian. But in my immediate family, it's just me and my parents. My grandparents were really prolific though on both sides, so I have a ton of aunts and uncles and cousins. Thanksgiving is a real production." He finished, with a chuckle and a wistful look and I knew he was remembering some of those past holidays. "How about you?" he asked.

"It's just me and my mom," I said. "My dad bailed when I was a baby, Mom never talks about him. She had to work a lot of keep up with the bills, but we've always been very close. We talk every other day and aside from Steve, who I own the shop with, she's probably my best friend." I froze, . . . here I was telling this cool guy who clearly had a ton of friends that I was best friends with my mom!

"Good, I could never trust a guy who didn't think of his mom as one of his best friends," he said matter of factly and I laughed. Dom was so easy to talk to and had a way of putting me at ease I'd never experienced with another person. It was like I never had to worry about him judging me or questioning the things I said. It was so refreshing and relaxing, I knew I had to find a way to deal with my crush because I was very certain that I wanted to remain Dom's friend for a really long time. We lapsed into companionable silence while we both ate our burgers.

The food was amazingly, mind blowingly good. I made sure I told Dom that profusely. He made me a second burger, then a third when I scarfed that down and he seemed delighted. "You know, for a skinny guy," he said "You sure can eat. I like that. I like when people enjoy my food. You should come over more often." Yes, my be friends with Dom forever plan was working and I wasn't even doing anything to actively move it forward. Finally full, I pushed back in the tall chair by the counter I'd been sitting in while Dom manned the grill. I rubbed my hand over my full stomach and groaned. Dom laughed and disappeared below the counter. He reappeared with two of the grapefruit beers. He popped the caps and handed one to me. "I believe I also promised you a refreshing dip in the pool," he said moving off to one of the recliner chairs by the lagoon. As he went he stripped off the tank top and I got his see his shirtless back for the first time. 'Look but don't touch, look but don't touch', I reminded myself. "Hurry up slow poke," he said turning back around. I finally got to fill in one of the last pieces of my mental fantasy of Dom as I caught sight of the six pack abs cutting delicious furrows through the bronze skin of his perfect stomach.

"I thought you weren't supposed to swim for 30 minutes after you eat," I said joking as I set down my beer on the little table next to his chair and claimed the next lounge over trying to focus on anything but the shirtless Adonis sprawled out on the adjacent chair. I didn't get a chance to continue teasing him because the second the glass hit the top of the table, I felt a sharp force push me out over the lip of the pool and into the air. I had a chance to see Dom had shoved me with his foot from his position reclined on the chair and then I hit the water. I went all the way under right away and the water was shockingly cold. I heard a big splash to my right and then I came up gasping for air and sputtering. Dom was laughing, and as I cursed and splashed around ineffectually, I felt his hand on my arm as he steadied me out. "I'm sorry, I couldn't resist," he said as I struggled to get my bearings.

"You jerk!" I squawked, still wiping water out of my eyes and flipping my hair out of the way. I couldn't be real mad though, not with Dom grinning like a madman while also making sure I was okay like he was. I used my hand to splash water in his face and he jerked away from me laughing. We splashed each other for a while before Dom dove underwater. He was lightning fast in the water and I barely had time to turn around before he surfaced behind me and grabbed me under the arms. He hauled me over to the waterfall before I could get away and dunked me under. The water flowing out of the waterfall was way colder than the rest of the pool and I gasped when it hit my skin. I got goosebumps immediately and I shivered hard. Dom pulled me back out from the waterfall and I was still shaking. I looked at him and he had the same weird look from earlier out by my car on his face. He wasn't laughing anymore. His eyes were dark and he looked utterly focused. "Uh, Dom. . . " I started but I didn't get to finish because Dom pushed me up against the wall of the pool and kissed me. Hard.

The kiss was hard and demanding and amazing. I finally got to taste the lips I'd been seeing in my dreams for three years. But just as quickly as it began, Dom pulled away with a gasp. "Oh my god," he said. "I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I didn't lure you all the way out here to my house just to take advantage of you like that . . . oh god, I'm so sorry." His face looked anguished and I was shocked. Dom was upset because he thought I would be angry that he'd made a move on me. I did the only logical thing I could do to alleviate his panic in that moment. I planted both feet on the smooth edge of the pool beneath me and pushed off as hard as I could, launching myself at him. Dom was quick, he caught me with his hands around my waist and while he was distracted by his shock, I kissed him back. Equally hard.

He made a surprised sound at first but it quickly became a low groan. Dom licked at my lips and I opened my mouth to allow his tongue inside. He recovered from his shock and took control of the kiss turning my initial bruising intensity to heated need with his agile tongue. He was everywhere, his tongue darting around inside my mouth alternating between tangling intimately with mine and exploring the rest of my mouth looking for sensitive spots while his hands caresses my back and sides. He had settled my hips against his waist and was supporting my weight while his hands explored me. It was hot and intense and tender all at the same time. I shuddered when he ran his fingertips lightly down my sides, not quite tickling me but leaving trails of sensitive skin burning in their wake and he groaned again. My brain was trying to tell me something important but I was so caught up in the moment that I was having trouble collecting my thoughts. Finally, we had to break for air and we both drew in breaths in ragged gasps.

"I don't understand," I said, probably a little too harshly. "You're gay?" I couldn't believe it, it was too good to be true. Dom hesitated.

"No," he started, "Maybe. I'm not sure," he said and I could tell he was nervous. "I've messed around with guys before. Mostly in college. I like women too. I guess I'm probably bi." I laughed at the probably part and he looked hurt.

"I'm sorry," I said quickly, rubbing his shoulder to comfort him. "I'm just trying to wrap my head around the probably part in the wake of that kiss." Dom laughed and it seemed to snap him back to his usual self. His hands returned to my waist and he stroked the skin above my hip bones with his thumbs. I shivered again and wrapped my legs around his waist. My erection brushed up against his abs and even through the fabric I could feel the heat radiating off of his skin. I moaned and his face sharpened into that look I could now identify as lust as he met my eyes and took in my flushed face. The lust faltered again though and he broke off the intense eye contact.

"I thought I was done with doing stuff with guys, that it was a phase or whatever. But then I saw you in the coffee shop three years ago and I'd never wanted a guy that bad before. I can't believe this is happening though, that you'd be at least interested in guys and maybe you'd even be into me a little." He looked down and licked his lips nervously and it was all I could do to keep from claiming them again. But he needed me to talk right now, I could feel it.

"I'm gay," I said plainly just to make it totally inarguable. "And if I can be perfectly honest, I've wanted you from the very first second I ever laid eyes on you." He looked at me with a look of shock and wonder on his face. Seriously? Did he not even realize how perfectly perfect and gorgeous he was? What guy would not want him?

"I've only done like handjobs and blowjobs and stuff with guys in my dorm and on my lacrosse team. Umm. . . I've never uh . . . like, gone all the way with a guy before," he said looking nervous again. Now I didn't know what was going to kill me first, the lust I felt for him or the adorableness Dom was exuding. To see a guy like him, so unsure, about a guy like me was as surreal as it was flattering. In a triumph of willpower, I unwrapped my legs from his waist and put my feet back on the bottom of the pool. I stood on my tippy toes to kiss him on the lips, chaste in comparison to our previous ardor, and grabbed one of the hands that had dropped off my waist with mine. He looked worried. I led him by the hand to the steps leading out of the pool and hauled him up them. I still hadn't spoke and I could tell it was freaking Dom out, but some things couldn't be adequately said with words. I pushed him back down onto his lounge chair and straddled his hips. He grunted but didn't move. I leaned down and captured his lips for another passionate kiss and tried to convey just how hot and sweet I found him with my lips alone. It was hard to keep my mind on the plan I had formulated as soon as my lips met Dom's, he was so distractingly hot but I had to keep it together if I was going to reassure him. He let me take control of this kiss, opening his mouth when my insistent tongue demanded entry. I pinned him to the chair with my hands on his biceps and the weight of my body behind them and Dom moaned. Fuck he was hot. I broke the kiss when we both needed air and whispered to him, my voice surprisingly husky with my own desire "We'll just go slow then." Dom gave me that same look of surprise and wonderment from before, then he grabbed the back of my neck roughly and pulled me into a bruising kiss. I ceded control to him readily and he plundered my mouth. His put his hands on my hips right above where they met his sides and he began stroking me with his thumbs again. His big, warm hands so close to my throbbing dick brought me back to full mast again and I had to struggle not to grind my erection into his stomach. 'No,' I reminded myself, I had a plan.

Dom made a noise of protest when I slid off the lounge which made me chuckle, but he ceased his complaining when I resettled on the end of the chair between his legs. He gave me that heated look of lust complete with flush cheeks and dark almost black eyes and I made sure to give it it's appropriate rank at the top of my mental list of my favorite "Dom's Facial Expressions". "Kyle," he started and his voice was quiet and gravelly. I shushed him and stroked his thighs with both of my hands. He gasped at the contact even though it wasn't necessarily sexual and I smiled wickedly. He was very sensitive and very very turned on. He stared into my eyes as I lightly trailed my fingers over his thighs, up his hips, avoiding the large tent that was pushing out his swim trunks obscenely and stroked the skin about an inch above the line the trunks made on his torso. I continued teasing his sensitive skin and he gasped, bucking his hips up into my hands, seeking more contact. "Please," he rasped, his voice husky with his need and I shuddered.

I slipped the ties of his swimsuit open with nimble fingers and he gasped as the cold air touched his hot erection. I had thought I was done getting surprises from Dom but the steel rod that sprang free as I pulled down his swim trunks was definitely a pleasant one. Thick and long, Dom had to be at least nine inches. If I didn't have 'piano player's' fingers like my mom always said, I doubted I would have been able to close the fingers of one hand around it. I whistled appreciatively and Dom blushed and looked away. He was circumcised and the bronze of his skin flowed in a gradient up to a bright red cock head. He was beautiful. He was leaking precum already and I couldn't wait to lick it all up. I realized I didn't have to so I flicked my tongue out and laved it over the tip of his cock, pausing to point the tip before paying extra attention to Dom's slit. He hissed his approval and his hips bucked up seeking more contact. I used one hand to push down on his hips, pinning him to the chair and wrapped the other around the base of his cock. I kept my hand tight around him and starting right under the wide flared head, ran the flat of my tongue up over the sensitive underside and up to the tip. I was rewarded with another big glob of precum and a rumbling groan from Dom.

"Oh shit, you're good at that," he whispered huskily.

" If you think the warm up is good, I'm about to really blow your mind." I replied. My voice came out a throaty purr and it was Dom's turn to shiver. I put all my best skills into the blow job, every trick I'd ever learned. I wanted him to feel as good as his admission of his feelings had made me feel. I started off slow, teasing the base of his cock while I licked the head and shaft with long, flat stroked. I pointed my tongue and licked the sensitive ridge on the underside of his cock from root to tip and Dom let out a loud groan. I was rewarded with another big glob of precum that I liked up hungrily. He tasted amazing and I couldn't wait for the big show. I teased the head for a little while then let him slip past my lips into my mouth. His head was hot and velvet soft, I loved the texture on my tongue and having the heat of him in my mouth. To show him my appreciation, I dipped the tip of my tongue in and out of the sensitive slit, teasing him some more and tasting his precum. Dom's breathing hitched every time my agile tongue slid over his tip and I basked in the glow of his obvious enjoyment. I had more tricks up my sleeve though, and I couldn't wait any longer to share them with Dom.

I took a deep breath through my nose and took a second to collect myself before I took him as far down my throat as I could go. I held him there getting used to his length and the girth that was stretching my jaws wide while stroking the base of his cock and he cried out in pleasure. I hollowed by cheeks and applied some suction, pulling up until the tip was just in my mouth before diving back down. The tight heat of my mouth had Dom writhing on the chair and when he slipped back to the entrance of my throat, the contact made him arch his back and buck up in the chair, pushing harder.

My eyes watered but I fought down my gag reflex while Dom, rapidly growing less coherent slurred out "Fuck, Baby sss. . . .so sorry. " The pet name had me glowing inside and I decided to get ambitious. I took another deep breath and relaxed my throat muscles, Dom slid inside and he was gasping and buried his right hand in my hair. I risked glancing up and Dom was staring at me in amazement and dare I say adoration. I moaned at the eye contact, the heat I found in his gaze, and the sensation had Dom bucking his hips again. He had iron control though and stopped himself quickly. The sensation of him holding back his need to thrust his hips to accommodate my comfort had me moaning again and Dom groaned and rocked his hips back and forth. He quickly set up a rhythm, his motions impeccably restrained, cock sliding gently up and down my relaxed throat. He was face fucking me in millimeters and it was so hot I could barely contain myself, Dom was staring into my eyes and muttering an entire string of barely heard expletives. Knowing I was driving this amazing man, with such control to wild incoherence gave me a rush of power and satisfaction I had never felt before. It was exquisite and I desperately hoped this wouldn't be the only time I felt this way.

I wasn't above playing dirty to get what I wanted and what I wanted was Dom, utterly addicted to me and my mouth. So I swallowed around him. "Oh shit, shit," he gasped out, "That's it baby, fuck, I'm gonna cum down your hot fucking throat. You want that baby? You want my load?" he said as his face grew even darker with lust and hunger, the heat and need in his voice stoking every fire that was currently raging inside me. I nodded enthusiastically as best I could around such a mouthful, moaning as I did and swallowed around him again, squeezing him as tight as I could with my throat muscles. Dom's reaction was almost instantaneous, he let out a wordless roar as his back arched even as he somehow held himself back from choking me again and he pumped what felt like a gallon of cum down my throat. I wanted to back off so I could taste him but his hand had tightened in my hair like a vice and all I could do was stay there and try to burn the image of Dom during and after an intense orgasm into my mind forever.