Of Beasts and Elves

Story Info
Balarunga, breeding, for the advancement of science.
6k words
4.07
15.6k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cricket blinks and raises a brow, wondering what manner of creature she was looking at. She stays in the shadows keeping absolutely still, not wanting to make any sound that would alert it to her presence. She studies it, watching how it moves and what it was up to. What was it doing here so near the village? She has never seen anything quite like it. At that moment, she could not remember what it was that had so preoccupied her thoughts before the beast wandered in. She could not afford to, as she gets a clearer look when the creature momentarily steps out of cover drenched in moonlight. Her breathing quickens and she realizes she is in graver danger than she first thought. The dark fur on the creature moving on all fours seems to change and shape to blend into its immediate surroundings. This was no ordinary beast.

He sniffs the air, and senses, he was being watched. He paced carefully checking the air for signs of the origins of the unmistakable foreign scent. Having wandered a little further from his hunting grounds in search of dwindling prey, he is in new unexplored grasslands. His trek took him unopposed a lot further than he had planned and he was busy marking and claiming territory. Not seeing a rival has made him nervous. His breathing grows into a soft low growl, while staying poised and braced he pauses. There isn't any point in moving any further. Whatever had caught his attention; whoever it was that has been lying hidden and watching him was less than 10 feet away. There was no mistaking it... as his forked tongue slithers picking up every other clue in the air. He was not expecting this. He still cannot completely trace his steps back to his dwelling. How did he make such a rookie mistake of over travelling? Even more surprising to the cat like predator, was the realization, the creature that has been flooding the air with its scent was female...

Balarunga cannot remember for how long he was poised to strike in the shadows. The only thought running through his mind is to find the source of the scent that was dominating his senses and when he identifies the scent, he edges forward to locate the female in heat.

There are not many more of his species in these lands. The intoxicating scent raises a sense from a higher calling for the beast named Balarunga. The air is thick and stagnant, his senses and instincts bring about a determination in him to play his role in the preservation of his species. He must mate and with a nimble shuffling of his feet, he is off and away, a whisker away from the bushes that conceal the source of the scent.

Cricket blinks and nearly missed seeing the creature turn from stoic observer to stealthy hunter and alarm bells ring in her mind. She turns around in her stooped squatting position and attempts to make her getaway. Frantic and panicking she stays low and scurries on all fours telling herself at the very first chance she gets, she will get on her feet to sprint as fast as she can.

As his front paws pound the thick bush to clear his path forward, he spots her.... The bitch in heat is attempting to getaway and he is forced to change direction... growling as his shift in weight kicks up soil and leaves from the thin undergrowth and in a flash accelerates with astonishing speed, hands and legs pounding the ground together....

Balarunga closes the gap and before the slithering female can react pounces on her back and roars menacingly in her ears

Cricket lets out a scream which gets cut short as the air in her lungs abruptly get forced out from the forceful knockdown. She gasps for breath. The elf, a humanoid, a lovely hybrid. Little did either Balarunga or Cricket realise, they have more in common than what was apparent. She had eyes of different color, one, green and bright and the other a darker shade of grey and tinted with sparing spots of green. It matched her green hair and possibly explained how she stayed unnoticed for so long in the grassland. Balarunga was growling with every breath, his chest heaving as his body recovers from the burst of speed to prepare for anything else that is demanded of it next.

Balarunga had never seen such a species, the curves and slender body and huge mammaries baffle and confuse him....as he tries to figure out with his eyes,., what his nose already knew....her pheromones fill the air between our bodies.... he rubs his face into the back of Cricket's head... nudging her neck, causing stress and a growing sense of doom in her.

Cricket shivers and begs "p-please d-d-dont e-e-eat me b-big b-beast...I-I-I c-c-can g-g-get her f-food.." shakes in fear when he's top of her, she shudders when feeling Balarunga nuzzle the back of her head and softly squirms under him, even trying to wriggle away to get loose from his grip.

Balarunga pins her down with his paws and licks the back of her body searching for her gland... that wretched gland releasing the scent of lust and triggering his innate need to breed ... his hind legs tense up and his own desire to hump grows.

He bares his teeth, the large molars and incisors stand out among the flawless set of teeth he possessed. "They look so new", was the last thought she had before the beast entrapping her shocks her with his response to her pleas. It almost seems as if the creature, whatever it was, not cat, or ape, neither mammal nor marsupial and yet like all of the mentioned. Balarunga seems to understand that the female thinks he wants to eat her...

Balarunga responds by letting her see his tongue.... releasing the forked wet organ....as it stretches and coils around the elf's pale face.

Cricket gasps! Pinned down and helpless, she feels him lower himself then grind and hump against her rump. She unwittingly lets out a moan. In a state of panic and disbelief her will to escape though still strong, the ease with which the beast caught and trapped her, stirs a growing feeling of helplessness in her. Shaken alert when Balarunga's forked tongue runs down and slobbers her face. "She protests with shrieks and yelps and then surprises Balarunga when she opens her mouth and her own reptilian tongue, long thin splitting into two claw like forks slithers against his.

Balarunga presses his furry body onto the trapped elf as he realizes that curving end, the shapely rump facing him is exactly what he thinks it is. His mating organ, his beast cock starts growing out of him... and resembling a serpent, wriggles and elongates slithering under the torn fabric covering Cricket's elvish ass.....

Balarunga lets out a low humming groan as the head of his slithering organ finds her flesh.... it wriggles and squirms around before settling to stroke up and down her butt crack while he continues to lick her face. Tasting and learning about her.... sliding his forked tongue into her ear,,, then nose...feeling every contour, curve, orifice he can... and soon exploring the rest of Cricket's body inevitably reaching her full breasts which shake and demand his attention each time her body is shifted about. Though mostly hidden from his view as Cricket lay on her front, he probes with his tongue latching on to a nipple having ripped off the awful tasting fabric that covered her flesh up. Much preferring the taste and texture of her pale skin, he is in no hurry.

Balarunga hisses. He was no ordinary beast, having learnt about her and her language with his tongue... absorbing knowledge from his exploratory licks, their distinct worlds collide and Cricket snaps out of her dreamland stupor when she starts to feel the phallic organ wriggle under her garments and sweep past and even part away the fabric to get itself between her desperately clasping legs.

Her eyes widen and the large limb like serpent in between her legs moves and behaves like it has a mind of its own and in very little time is rubbing itself, what feels like a thick bell-shaped lump of flesh...stroking against the source of the relentless scent that has enslaved and demanded Balarunga' s complete attention.

"a-ahh n-no..p-please..n-not there..." she mumbles in distress when his tongue begins to really go wild licking her ear and nose . Cricket chokes a little, feeling the wet slobber. She couldn't stop him. But maybe she did not really want to.

Balarunga 's slithering penis like organ finds it mark and as he hisses, his organ stiffens almost iron like and his stiff flesh enters her fast and true.

Cricket knew she cannot fight him. She lifts up her hips a little till she feels his cock harden and pushes into her tight pussy. Cricket lets out a painful "a-ahhh!", lifting her chin and twitching when Balarunga thrusts his long cock into her. The tip of his endless organ presses against her womb and repeatedly thrusts back and forth against it. She shakes her head and whimpers "n-no...p-p-please.." gasping for breath.

Balarunga growls and grunts with his deep breathing ... he shows his delight with a demonic chuckle as Cricket lays trapped in his clutches. He goes about pleasuring himself ploughing into her incredibly tight hole... Cricket's pussy gushing lubricating juices to accommodate his beast cock.... slithering like a snake one minute then stiff and hard another... going deeper and deeper.... her body is forced to stretch from the relentless pressure and yet it gives her immense pleasure....

Balarunga thrusts with his beastly body... as he aims to fulfil his animal lust with her delicate soft rear end

Cricket closes her eyes and groans when his cock thrusts in and out of her, making her bounce back and forth, her heavy breasts swaying under her. Hearing her soaking wet gushing pussy when his big cock moved in and out of her. Shakes her head when he starts thrusting harder into her to pounding her ass with his hips "n-ngh!" she begins to enjoy the sensations flooding her having never experienced quite anything like the organ the beast possessed. Stretching her pussy and tunneling in her, impaling her trying to enter her womb.

Cricket moans, her screams and grunts revealing a confusing mix of pain and pleasure. She clutches grass and dirt with her hands as she arches her back even more, launching her ass up and back towards the invading organ.

Balarunga feels the elf pushback against him as she arches her back.... and growls in lust as his pleasure heightens....

Balarunga launches slow deep strokes before picking up speed... the locomotion... is unstoppable ... he pumps into her like a never ending piston engine.....

Cricket cries out in state of helplessness! Her eyes widen when he picks up the speed and ploughs in and out of her "a-ahh!!" Cries out louder and lets out a lower groan under her breath.

Balarunga's large organ makes its shape form as it ploughs in and out of her.... showing under the skin of her lower tummy... where his slithering cock pounds on and his secretion and her lubrication. The loud squish from his ploughing betrays Crickets own feelings. She is gushing buckets and he was secreting and oozing his seed. It was messy and glorious at the same time... The elf girl had the beastly organ impale and rearrange her insides by the sheer force and size of its pummeling. She responds with her own flood, lubricating her passage thoroughly and accepting his penetration and stretching and adapting to let him in even more.

Cricket fails to hide her embarrassment, she is flushed red and is enjoying and loving every moment. The sounds of the ploughing she receives from the lust crazed beast, the wet splash and the only thought consuming her is for him not to stop. The scent of their sex grows stronger. The mixture of scents drives her insane as he unloads a secretion to mark her and keep other males away.

Cricket shamelessly begs softly "a-ahh m-more p-please..." her breathing changing and her body slowly moving along with Balarunga. Finally she gives up resisting and mates him as much as he mates her.

Their scents engulf the breathing space... and its intoxicating..... Balarunga wants more and more of it.... and he feels Cricket's sinful body accommodating and accepting his genes and his appendage... Their bodies merge....

Balarunga raises his hind knees a little and the action jerks Cricket's body forward. Then with his front paws, pulls her backwards towards him by the hips... the suddeness of the action makes Cricket spread her legs wider like a piece of meat about to be skewered,.... in the short moment her body completely opened up... his cock drives into her... changing her skeletal structure, dislocating her hips and cervix and re-healing with his secretions.

Cricket closes her eyes and groans louder when he begins remold her pussy to fit him to be able to carry his offspring. She only feels more pleasure from the internal disassembly. She feels no pain or discomfort. The beast's secretions must be coaxing and easing her body. She stops moving for a few seconds as a numbness comes over her. She instead feels the desire to let the beast enjoy the orgasm her body is about to provide him and wants to widen her womb and surrender her body to the beast marking her pussy. She wants to belong to him.

Balarunga is lost in pleasure, in sensations both new and familiar... Half-conscious half lost... Almost as if in a narcotic trance... his penile muscles are controlling everything... including his own body... as it regenerates tissue and flesh... and works inside the little elf.... delivering energy, current and pleasure waves like a fucking eel... Cricket's remarkable body heals as fast as it is reshaped... her pussy now perfect for his cock... her lower body now is just one big cavity for him to fuck and fill up with his cum.... his seed . Her body prepares for the flood... there can be no second try... She must develop his spawn in one.... and in a brain numbing pulse, Balarunga ejaculates like a rodeo bull.... like an uncontrolled fire hose, bucking and jerking ... both their bodies flaying.... The pleasure is immense as Cricket fills up with thick white creamy beast jazz.

Cricket throws her head back and up and groans when he begins to fill her up "a-ash!" She stays still as she feels his cock throbbing and pumping out his cum in her womb. Making her belly grow when he spills out his seed. She is filled quickly and oozes out with overflow. She feels herself filling up and wonders how much more can the beast release into her, but Balarunga continues to hump himself and her to the ground pushing back in anything that flows out and splashing anything that managed to flow out far enough. Cricket drools a little, as she climaxes repeatedly each orgasm mounting on top of the one before.

Balarunga slows down deeply satisfied....deeply secure knowing Cricket will carry his spawn and senses she knows it as well. He doesn't really care what happens to it.... He still can't remember how he ended up in this part of the forest... but he loves the feeling he had with his fresh new mate. He licks Cricket.... licks all her exposed skin...

Cricket moans softly and feels him still in her, her pussy plugged so no more cum would spill out. Lets out a cute purr when he move to lick her skin and nuzzle her neck. It seems she will be following him now. It would be bad if she did walk off, another of his species could try to take over and make her carry his instead. She begs cutely "d-d-dont t-take it out. Yet..." is a little afraid she would spill out too much of his cum.

Cricket purrs in a husky deep voice as she slowly move her hips just to get a few more strokes in. Her breathing stabilizes as her pussy loosens up and releases his cock. She feels a huge release of tension from her lower body Cricket and turns around to face Balarunga who gets a good look at his conquest. He hovers over her as his stiff cock rests on her skin, looking like its breathing and needs to recover.

Balarunga leaves his cock squirming and snuggling on her smooth skin, not too worried when he notices his cum spilling out of Cricket. He will just have to drill and pump out another full load into her again... Maybe just to make sure for her species since it's new to him... just to make sure, unload once in every hole she has...

His tongue found so many earlier, or maybe he will just drown both in cum.....His male genes making him tire,, and not move much... he rests perfectly alongside the elf, not hurting or pinning... just matching body shapes perfectly.... as his cock keeps her attention... with its snaking

It was a new and strange yet immensely pleasurable experience that neither will forget for a while. For Balarunga, his species usually mate in the water, rivers usually, explaining why his reproductive organs have the characteristics as they do. This event opens up unlimited mating possibilities for Balarunga now. His thoughts are occupied with such as he watches himself, his organ, snake and squirm about on the contours of Cricket's body.

Balarunga grinds against the pale skinned limp elf beside him as his inhuman penis stiffens, the skin turns stone like and Cricket now sees it becomes hard,, as earlier while deep in her pussy she could only feel it. A few minutes later, the stone like skin because moist and softer like before and it wriggles and slithers like a muscular snake. There is so much secretion during the softening... so messy.... but the scent is of pure raw sex,,, pure hormones... so much testosterone in the beast males, as he licks his lips and eyes, then her anus and pussy. Wondering what it feels like, he explores her puckered anus which stares back at him like a grumpy lipped mouth with his forked tongue.

Cricket half closes her eyes and lets out a sweet moan when he feel her anus. It feels so different, so different from the times another elf put himself inside her down there. She was so wet from the last orgasm, it was easy for him to push his thick tongue in and feel her tight hole. She made cute noises and let him play with both holes. She tries to lick his lips and hopes he would open his mouth to lick her face or use that tongue to explore her mouth.

Balarunga is curious about this cute hole he manhandles her lower body... pressing her shapely ass forward while planting his face, mouth first between her legs.... and Cricket's body arches and coils like a lewd body thats bracing for impact...He slobbers and swipes everywhere with his messy tongue, spreading cum, drool, her juices and dipping it all into her anus with his unreal tongue. Fully soaked and the passage buttered up with cum and all other fluids... he looks at the pulsing hole vengefully and repositions his cock hands free the snake like thick heavy slab of meat coils and hammers down fat head first into her slightly gaping anus and lands smack on the gap. Then, tunnels .Tunnels like a worm turning itself clockwise then counter clockwise and easily stretching her rump, parting and making squishy sounds and he growls.

Cricket gasps when he pushes his cock into her ass "a-ahhh!". She feels the cock snake in and circle inside her, even wriggles which felt so weird at first but she starts to feel good the longer he was inside her.

Balarunga feels the immense pleasure from entering her tight headstrong anus... his testicles are revving and churning..... There's no hope now that little hole will not drown in his cum. He whimpers a little. His beastly demeanor melting as the shockwaves of pleasure cruising through him is too much to bear....

Then he picks up a scent... and he shows his teeth... roaring.... loudly....

Cricket blinks and notices the change in Balarunga's behavior, the growl and all. Looks up at him noticing the look of concern on his face. Looking confused, knowing his sudden aggression is not directed at her but she turns to look at where Balarunga's attention is focused on. That's when she sees it too. There's another male, not too far from them. Rather untimely she is reminded that, there's a cock deep in her ass when she feels Balarunga's cock throbbing in her ass and harden like he's about to burst.

12