Of Beasts and Elves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Balarunga flexes his muscles and his rage and hormones pump overdrive.... he rages, hastening his thrusting.... and Cricket feel the harshness... he is torn by the circumstances. How could he leave this glorious hole he is nailing to the ground but the smell of another male is enraging him and he is not liking the choice.

Balarunga gets up on all fours but lying underneath him, Cricket's lovely ass is still being ploughed on. He returns a territorial stare towards the intruding beast. Keeping Cricket safe seems to matter to Balarunga as he does not leave the area.

Cricket moans softly as she feels his cock plough her ass. She moves a little so she could be more comfortable and for him to be ready if he had to slide out from her and fight.

BundaBanga stalks the clearing in the forest ... having followed a scent... a scent of sex ... of a bitch in heat.. only to find it and immediately be repulsed by an accompanying smell of beastcum

Cricket pants softly and blushes when she sees the other beast, getting a little scared yet she cannot help but enjoy the feeling she is getting from Balarunga' s stiff cock, harder than even earlier fueled by rage. Bites her lips as she watches the new male make his way over towards them. Balarunga stops pumping, cutting off without warning and in a snap. Worried now that a confrontation is inevitable, Cricket looks up to see Balarunga snarling and flash his menacing teeth. Then she looks over at the new male who seem more curious than threatening.

BundaBanga notices the familiar beast... the marks from their several fights from before... shows little fear... but stares at Cricket instead of Balarunga.

BundaBanga did not come for Balarunga. He was following a scent of lust and a scent requesting cum.......He stands up on two feet... and shows his cock, then moves the shaft to the side... and displays his fat swollen and loaded balls. They look like they will burst if just touched.

Balarunga roars loudly....Balarunga does not like his brother....

Cricket observes the display the second male just provided. She tries to get up and off Balarunga' s skewer, just in case things started to get out of hand. She however is quite taken by BundaBanga's display of virility. BundaBanga standing up to show his cock to charm her, she gets especially curious about clearly swollen and loaded nutsack coated in the rising sun's rays. Maybe this beast is just trying to make Balarunga jealous, or maybe he came all the way here risking a fight just to fuck her. She is incredibly aroused by the circumstances and she cums right there squirming and spasming, moaning and making her own display of her lewdness. She hopes still they aren't going to fight. For that would mean, none of her holes will be plugged during that interlude.

BundaBanga gets back on fours,, satisfied he has shown his reason for being here... and stares Cricket and makes advances.... displaying himself.....His cock is big...

and it is chrome silver... when the skin forms to harden.

Balarunga looks at Cricket and gives a reassuring, knowing look. Cricket responds with a nod, and touches herself between her legs looking over at Bundabunga. Caught between the two large creatures, her lying positon on the ground allows her the perfect angle to stare. To stare at the cocks, especially the new beast shimmering chrome in the sunlight. BundaBanga is close, close enough for Cricket to see pre-cum stream down his shaft. A fair amount clogging at the tip. Is he teasing her, is that him offering himself. Cricket is coming off a massive orgasm and her mind makes itself useless. Interested only in cock. Her thoughts revolve purely around the meat on show.

Balarunga, slips a paw under Cricket's tummy. The move catching her by surprise, as he stands up on two feet, lifting Cricket with him. He lodges himself back into her anus....entering and hearing a little shriek as he does. Keeping himself firmly in place almost like Cricket's second spine, he hooks up her thighs with both hands and spreads her legs wide, pointing her pulsing dripping pussy in BundaBanga' s direction.

BundaBanga walks closer... his heavy hard chrome cock is dragged along the ground. It is so heavy and hard, sparks flash about from the friction caused by dragging.

Cricket is pretty amazed by the sequence of events so far. She quickly wrap her arms around Balarungas's neck overhead. She fills like the slut of the village, embarrassed at being lifted up and spread, showing her fucked pussy dripping down her thighs. She cannot help but moan as she feels the big cock in her ass throbbing and literally stand her up straight. She moans more watching sparks fly as BundaBanga drags himself closer. She smells him and watching his sniffling, she realizes He has smelt her, a long time ago.

Balarunga offers Cricket up, her flesh, her tiny body. Already loaded with his thick buttery, creamy frothing cum and as Cricket's pussy spreads and gapes a little from his spreading her, BundaBanga howls in lust sniffing the air and choking in lust. Then coughs and roars in disgust when he smells his twin brother's cum in her.

Balarunga thrusts into Cricket hard.... in the anus... deep into her anal canal... the squeeze from his massive cock, as large as her calves...forces out even more of his cum from her pussy...... he can feel her pulse rate rise and he knows her are looking forward to feeling Bundabanga's cock.

Cricket cries out and whimpers from the raised intensity of Balarunga's pumping. She moans louder when cum spills out for BundaBanga to watch and see enjoys her own display. Enjoying the exhibition and being the pawn in a contest between two alpha males. She was panting. Yes. Balarunga was right, she wanted his cock. New cock. New lust, on top of the one already impaling her. She feels so ashamed to speak of it but her body language is unmistakable. Her eyes have not left that shining chrome cock.

BundaBanga stands up.... and walks on two feet easily. .It's not alien to him at all and he looks almost human like but for his chrome dick and large size. He is careful not be too close and his cock turns slithering like poisonous cobra, like a tentacle it snaps forward and lands on her soft belly.... it's wet now from the change and like Balarunga the skin on him grows moist and slimes her tummy. It worms about looking for a hole. Then almost disbelieving the hole is so small and tight... Bundabanga's cock hesitates.

Balarunga goes to the ground.. sits and then leans back...... maintaining Cricket's, spread out and open to get fucked posture. He pumps into her the moment he achieves balance and stability lying on the ground under her. Cricket's slender body easily kept of the ground by his large frame... and his thrusting is lewd and hard. She bounces about and jerks back and forth from the force... her skin stretching and body abused and ravished.

Cricket moans and is eager to show BundaBanga what a slut she can be and moans as lewdly as she can to coax him to enter her. She proudly displays herself bouncing up and down on Balarunga's cock with her big breasts bouncing.

"Arrgghhh my ass" Cricket yelps out. Her yelp seems to trigger BundaBanga. He takes the cue, but is still cautious due to his lack of trust for his brother. He trusts the enticing lure, the scent being directed at him from Cricket's needy cunt. It wants his cum, and BundaBanga knows it. Cricket's body is releasing the pheromone telegram even if she herself has no clue. BundaBanga moves on all fours and steps up covering Cricket whole from the top. He stares at her curiously while his aching cock explores her pussy opening again. It feels and starts to learn about her, while he drools, open mouthed, dribbling on Cricket's face.

Balarunga growls and groans.... as he practically masturbates his cock with Cricket's anus......impatiently spreading her wider in the hope he gets deeper in.

BundaBanga stiffens ... his cock turns chrome as he stares at Cricket's tits and hard as metal he coils and thrusts forward with force crushing her pussy at the same time Balarunga thrusts upwards. It's a real elf sandwich. Grinning with lust and greed... all BundaBanga thinks of is Cricket's mating scent and her shape. Her slinky slender shapely snake like movements greatly appealing to his amphibian genes and he rages his lust onto her body... eager to enjoy her passage. Cricket groans louder and whimpers when BundaBanga gets topside of her. Feels his hot breath and drool run down on her skin. It runs down to her belly and pussy. Her eyes widen in a mixture of shock, pain, pleasure and lust when he launches himself into her. She groans louder to let Balarunga know that his brother is in her but her moans are drowned out quickly by alternating growls and roars.

Balarunga takes his hands away from her legs and Bundabanga replaces them instinctively.... Balarunga covers her tits in a tight grip... squeezing and kneading them... in the midst of the raging fuck.

Cricket whimpers. Feeling BundaBanga was pinning her and Balarunga down to force them to feel his virility. She loses it, moaning out, literally screaming when Bundabanga ploughs his whole cock into her and easily into her womb, the passage already cleared and formed by Balarunga. She feels the hard cock head throbbing excitedly in her slut elf cunt, the whole cock quivers and vibrates. She does not have a sensationless millisecond as the brothers alternate pumping their titan beastly cocks of wonder into her little pussy and anus. Her holes bring joy and excitement to the animal lust being released by the brothers.

BundaBanga roars as he refuses to be thrust back from Balarungas upward pumping... he wants Cricket's flesh to pleasure him.. He wants to use her strange new species to quell his lust... because her scent was controlling him.... her scent from that insatiable pussy wet and pulsing.. is telling him... nothing else matter except to fuck this buck in heat.

Balarunga growls with anger and does not want to kill Cricket from his thrusting just to compete with Bundabanga. The fucking pervert brother... he takes the knock backs as he gets pushed into the ground.....Good thing he's shaped her pussy, otherwise, there's no way her body could survive Bundabangas lust.

Balarunga is sooo deep in her, lining up his cock against her spine to keep her body stable and stronger

Cricket literally is fucked braindead, high, lost and intoxicated , high on cock and high from her lust fueled pleasure trip caused by the big hard cocks in her, two horny beasts cocks. She orgasms repeatedly as BundaBanga feels her orgasm quickly caused by his cock's deep invasion. Balarunga is treated to her juices dripping down to coat his cock.

BundaBanga chuckles like a hyena as he repeatedly groans... he recoils for a short moment as a month without fucking has taken the edge off his control and his balls are so swollen he doesn't wait and he ejaculates like a shotgun pinning Cricket and his fucking brother... She immediately feels the thick and heavy seed being sprayed into her..... Bundabanga repeatedly kicks and steps on Balarunga who returns with his own kicks and moves Cricket's body side to side to ruin Bundabanga's orgasm.

Bundabanga roars in frustration as his orgasm ends before his ejaculation and he pulls out of Cricket's quivering pussy... Her pussy twitching and clamping trying to keep him in but he pulls out to a loud popping, smack sound and his cock thrashes about like a firehose just like his brother's but he sprays cum everywhere.... drenching Cricket, her face, hair, tits... nose and eyes.

Cricket was watching her belly swell and the shape of Bundabanga's oversized cock pounding her, form under her skin to feeling rockets go off inside her to a literal cum bath. Then as BundaBanga's cock pops out loose, her pussy gushes out his cum. Cricket can barely put all of what was happening into sequence in her mind. She was intoxicated and stoned out of her mind. She finally understood the meaning of having her brains fucked out.

BundaBanga clutches his shaft and as it changes to soft skin... plunges it into Cricket's mouth, surprising everyone.... he gags the little elf with cum still squirting and shooting off like it was rain.

Cricket yelps and moans like a greedy slut when Bundabanga forces his cock into her mouth to drink his cum. His jizz is thick and warm, and she feels like BundaBanga is trying to drug her more. She wants more and moans and drinks as her belly swells from the rapid ingestion. She doesn't feel ashamed, embarrassed or anything else like that. She just drinks it and moans from the sensation she seems to crave from ingesting.

BundaBanga lets his tongue hang out of his mouth as he unloads the rest of his nuts down Cricket's throat fattening her and sniggers at Balarunga. BundaBanga growls at Cricket... as he empties, panting and heaving.

Balarunga is somehow deeply turned on by the whole affair.....and maintains deep slow strokes into her ass, keeping her sensations and his constantly flowing...

Cricket groans and reaches forward with her hands to stroke and massage BundaBanga's balls. She mouths and strokes his cock to milk him and drink more of his cum. It fills her belly even more. She is desperate for more. Lusting and glowing with joy when her craving was being fed and getting panicky and desperate when there isn't any left to milk. She sucks the tip of Bundabanga's cock hard and chokes the hole, the source of her tonic. She peers down the hole like a telescope hoping to coax any still left behind out and delivers a few more hard sucks in a desperate bid. She moves her body for Balarunga to stroke and thrust more into her ass while the big bad brother BundaBanga can smile and watches them both.

BundaBanga turns and leaves without a care in the world. He turns back to look once and then picks up another scent and heads off to investigate.

Balarunga finishes off inside Cricket as she lays like a zombie, anatomy, body altered into a cum collecting breeding tool. He wonders for a while what his next move should be. It does not take long as he wipes his shaft on Cricket's ass and heads off in the opposite direction, leaving Cricket, drooling and still twitching. She would probably be useless to herself for as long as his brother's and his intoxicating seed is active in her body, inducing orgasms. He doesn't look back but very quickly he is once again unable to remember the activities of the past day.

12