Of Course, Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me daddy," Catherine cried, "I want to feel you in me."

A command, but an unnecessary one. Even before she spoke I was already moving inside of her. Her order mingled with my natural desire, creating a renewed sense of urgency as I thrust into her.

"You like this, don't you," I said as I pushed into her, "Is this what you wanted?"

"Oh, yes Daddy! You know I love it," she cried out, wrapping her legs around my waist.

Catherine was as loud and responsive a lover as I'd ever had. Shy and innocent, yes. She still hadn't entirely figured out everything that pleased her yet, but that didn't stop her from letting me know when we found something she liked. Discovering them was so very fun, too.

"Roll over, daddy. It's my turn to take charge."

I did so without a second thought. My heat was rising, and I wanted nothing more than to hold her down and fuck her silly, but my body was still entirely under her thrall. Whatever she wanted to believe, she had been the one calling the shots all day.

That didn't stop me from savoring each touch of her young body.

Catherine climbed on top and wasted no time lowering herself onto me. If I'd thought she was going to take it slow, I was in for a big surprise. Before long, she was bouncing up and down on my cock even harder than before. With her doing all the work up top, I turned my attention to exploring her luscious body. Hips, sides, that hungry pussy wrapped around my cock, I explored every part of her, but especially her breasts. She loved it when I held her there, but especially at her nipples. They were small and pink and so very sensitive. I wanted to nibble on them, but for now I let my hands do the talking.

She came again, eyes closed, head rolling back as she lost herself to the pleasure. Her bright shining grin was infectious, and my heart raced to see it. I wanted her, I needed her, and I was going to have her.

Catherine's body weighed almost nothing as I flipped her over and pressed her back against the bed. Her eyes widened but there wasn't even a single word of protest as I held her down and started fucking her in earnest. Wide eyes gave way to unrestrained desire as I pumped into her wet cunt over and over again. My desire was building, growing, and soon it would be at the breaking point. I clutched her hard, gripping and pulling as my need mounted.

I yelled, thrusting deep inside and holding her tight as I released myself into her insides.

I collapsed beside her, spent and satisfied. She nestled close, and I planted soft kisses all across her neck. Mewling appreciation, she pressed her self against me, wanting nothing more than to stay in my arms. I had to remind her that we needed to clean up, a fact that didn't make her happy. Another reminder of how young and inexperienced she was, but I could not forget how enthusiastic she had been when we made love.

It was only later, when we were lying down together, that I remembered something. She had not commanded me this time. When I took her home and stripped her down, there had been no one telling me to do that. Not when I kissed her naked body, or when I moved myself inside her.

No one had made me do it, no one but myself. Maybe I couldn't have stopped her, but I hadn't even tried. The truth was, I had wanted it every bit as much as she had, and I had taken what I wanted.

Barely two full days, and already it was getting to me. I had to stop this, I had to do something, but...

It was late, and Catherine felt so warm and soft in my arms. Whatever I did, it could wait until tomorrow. No reason not to savor the moment while it was there. Morning would come soon enough.

--

Rolling into her lonely hotel bed after a long day spent in the conference hall, Emily groaned when she heard her phone go off. Fumbling across the unlit endtable, it took her a few tries before she found it.

"I swear, if this is another email from work..."

But it wasn't. Her daughter had finally gotten back to her. Emily smiled at the text, glad that at least one thing had gone right today. The one consolation for her busy schedule was that she'd wind up finishing a full day earlier. One extra day earlier to plan some little romantic surprise for her husband when she got home. She'd texted Cathy, asking her to make sure Emily's husband was around and ready for her surprise return. She hadn't expected Cath to be so enthusiastic about it, but she was glad to see that her daughter was finally warming to her husband.

She'd been worried about them for a while now, and it was good to see them getting along.

Sure thing mom! I'll make sure everything is taken care of. I can't wait to see the look on his face. I love surprises!

She smiled, glad to have her daughter's help, and already brainstorming what she would do. This week apart was hard on them both, she knew, but when she came home she'd find some way to make up for it.