Of Cowfolks and Men Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?" Christopher asked, sounding upset.

She didn't want to upset him, but she really needed to put out the fire that had started in her body.

"I need to go do something" she said. "I'll come back right after."

Christopher looked upset now.

"I don't want you going back to him" he instructed.

Ana's heat at its height, its sway over her was building by the minute. Being so excited was making her desperate, and she knew where she had to go to get what she needed.

"I need to" she said flatly.

Christopher was frustrated now. She was trying to leave him after everything she was doing and saying.

"You don't need him" he shot back. "You have me."

"I need him right now" she insisted, trying to get up now.

With his arms, he held her there. He needed her to stay, because she was the only one could make him feel better. He knew it instinctively, and he knew that she didn't need his father. He hadn't stopped looking at her and thinking about her for the past few days, since his balls started swelling like they had for Gemma. He wouldn't let her say no like Gemma had. They would give each other what they needed.

Moment by moment, he felt the feeling swelling and overwhelming him, obscuring his thoughts and leaving only one need. As she struggled, he pulled himself out from the covers and in front of her, gripping her upper arms.

When she realized that Christopher was naked, Ana's gaze fell down between his legs and stayed there. She relaxed, letting him push her back against the headboard.

As she sat there, staring at his swollen testicles, she finally understood what she had known deep down all along. The two men were rutting, like males do. Rutting males always fought each other. They fought over the female, to see which one would get to fuck her. They had fought over Gemma, and now they were fighting over her. She couldn't believe she'd been so naive.

Christopher's mind, too, was entirely focused on what was in front of him. As she had tried to get up, her coat had finally been completely untied, and it had fallen open when she fell back against the bed. Her entire body was exposed to him, and his eyes moved about her curvy frame with lustful intensity until they fell between her legs. There, finally exposed to him, were the soft folds of her wet pussy. It's puffy outer lips, the thin little lips barely visible within, all spreading open for him around the little hole at the bottom. Like all bovan women, her pussy lips were larger and meatier than a human woman's. His heart pounded at its unstained appearance, a clear sign that she hadn't been bred yet, the little stream of fluid flowing out from it her own juice and not his father's.

"I need you" he said, as his long pink cock began snaking out from its sheathe.

Up until that moment, Christopher hadn't been able to understand his own actions. Why had he kept touching her and being near her, when every touch and every moment caused his balls and dick to swell and ache with need? Why had he been so desperate to keep her here, when having her beside him was making him squirm with anxious excitement? It hadn't made sense until he saw that beautiful little hole between her legs and felt his lust boil over, finally about to release all his pent up need. He had fought off his father, and now he would claim his reward.

If Ana's plan was to avoid arousal before sex, she had managed to just about the exact opposite. She had spent the past several days right next to Christopher, a rutting male. She hadn't questioned why she was getting so wet this heat, why she had had to run to her room and masturbate several times a day just to put off the arousal. Now, her body ached with lust for him.

Ana trembled, every instinct in her body wanting to turn around and present herself to him like she had done for his father. He was a bull in rut for her, his testicles overflowing with semen. Those beautiful, plump balls hanging between his legs were swollen for her. She needed to help him empty them into her body. Her only concession would be to guide him into her ass. She was tingling with anticipation for the orgasm that he was going to give her as he pumped her full of all that warm cum.

As she sat up to try and turn around, however, Christopher grabbed at her legs and pulled her down the bed with him until she was flat on her back.

"Wait" she begged, as she tried to get back up. "Let me turn around."

Instead of waiting, he pushed her back down and moved over top of her, pinning her down on the bed. He quickly focused on her huge tits, kissing them and sucking on her nipples. She loved how he was dominating her like a true bull.

"Mmmm!" she moaned, loving the feeling of his mouth on her breasts.

She knew she had to make a move, somehow get a hold of his cock and put it in the right hole. She tried to think of something - anything - she could do, as he moved up her body and pressed his lips onto hers.

"Mmmm" she moaned into his mouth, Christopher's tongue forcing into her as he passionately kissed her. The way he kissed her made her thighs tingle as he forced them apart.

Her mind was filled with feelings and sensations and memories. The way he moved, the passion, the youthful enthusiasm, the lust, all reminded her so much of how his father was at his age. She had never thought she would get to relive that incredible first mating.

As he prodded around between her inner thighs, she thanked the gods that he was having a hard time finding it the first time. For his part, he was desperately trying to find it, but his mind was so clouded by lust that all he could do was blindly thrust against her.

A thought popped into Ana's head for a moment, just long enough to act. He had freed her arm to pull her legs open, and now she could use it. With her free arm, she reached down and gently took hold of his throbbing cock. Her heart pounded in her chest, feeling it slide back and forth through her grasp. She had never realized it was thicker than his father's, or that his balls were larger. She was with such a virile bull.

The feeling of need in her pussy was incredible, stronger than she had felt in years. She battled with it, trying to maintain control, but she felt her focus slip. Rather than pushing his shaft down, her hand glided further along it, sliding along his soft furry sheathe until it moved down and cupped one of his sizeable testicles. God, it felt nice. It made her so hot to know that those big eggs would be emptying themselves into her body.

"It's getting closer" a voice warned from inside her mind.

She shivered, thinking about it. His mouth pulled away from hers as he thrust, moving to the side of her neck and nuzzling in as he kissed her there. She could feel him adjusting the angle of his body as his kisses trailed down her neck, but he was still aiming too high. Each missed thrust against her was a tiny victory for her cause, but she knew it was only a matter of time until he aimed it farther down. She had to get it into her ass now, before he had the chance.

In one final desperate move, Ana pulled her hand back and once again wrapped her fingers around his shaft. She knew that she had to get it right, and she had to act before he stopped her. Every ounce of focus was on it, getting ready to push his cock down just before he thrust. With her index finger and thumb holding it and her pinky finger touching her little hole, she used the rest of her fingers as a channel to aim and guide it.

As the two panted and moaned, the seconds slowly ticked by.

Christopher pulled back, his huge balls swinging between her thighs.

Now! Ana thought, pushing it down and lining up her fingers. She fought the heat, using all her willpower to hold her hand just like that until he thrust. She wasn't going to let her hand move a millimeter. If she did, his penis might slip into her pussy. She couldn't let that happen. She couldn't let him mate her and pump all that warm cum into her, until she was overflowing with it as she came.

The thought of what he'd do to her triggered some instinct in her, making her arch her back as she held her hand in place and felt him thrust forward.

"NNnnnngggg!" Ana cried, her eyes opening wide as her son's cock slid into her body for the first time.

The sensation was amazing. She loved it, and so did he. Feeling her warm wetness around him, he began thrusting harder and faster, pumping her passionately as the full length of cock unsheathed from his body and buried itself in her fertile passage. He was finally in her pussy, working deeper, his cock getting longer and longer as it slid out of his body.

As Ana accepted the fact that he had ended up in the wrong hole, her heat quickly overwhelmed what was left of her rational mind. She felt it seamlessly become the right hole, the hole she wanted him in, the place he needed to be to give her the baby she so desperately wanted.

She knew what had happened, too. It took a second for her heady mind to sort it out, but she had felt it. In spite of how hard she'd focused to hold her hand steady, her instincts had saved her from that terrible mistake. She'd arched her back just in time, forcing the opening of her pussy down and lining it up with where her hand was guiding him.

She had planned to cum with him, but now that he was inside, she knew she wouldn't be able to wait that long. Each time he forced deeper and claimed another inch of her passage, her body rocked with pleasure. After only a few minutes of firm thrusting, Ana cried out in pleasure and shook with her first orgasm. Her son didn't slow down, or even seem to notice that her pussy was clenching around him and milking him.

The entire time they with fucking, all Ana could think about was how wonderful it felt and how happy she was that she had let it come to this. A handsome young bull, full of cum and eager to breed her, was pounding into her. She was so incredibly lucky.

Then, as if something clicked in Christopher's mind, he pulled back and sat up, removing himself from her. She stared at him, at the huge pink dick that hung out from his sheathe, desperate to have it again. As soon as she realized what he wanted, she eagerly sat up and turned away from him. Sure enough, he moved up behind her and started prodding up against her inner thighs and her ass. She felt him prod up against her other hole repeatedly, trying to find the exact opening, seeming to think he had found the mouth of her pussy. If she just waited, he might make a mistake and end up finding the wrong hole. Or, with a little nudge, she could make sure he found it and finished in there like her husband had.

Her hand trailed down, moving between her legs and gripping his long slippery shaft. Delicately, she moved it away from her pucker and lined it up with the hole of her pussy, gasping as he eagerly thrust up into her. She felt so relieved that he was back inside her pussy, where she wanted him to be.

The sounds of panting and moaning and slapping echoed quietly through the house, falling on the deaf ears of the sleeping. Marcus's dream turned to one of Christopher breeding Ana in front of him, while Gemma's continued to be about her father. Just as Christopher was in the waking world, she could tell that her father was nearing his limit in her dream.

Ana could also tell that Christopher was almost ready. She could feel his cock swelling even larger than before, the last inch or so of its length finally extending from its sheathe and forcing its way into her. She felt the familiar surge of pleasure inside her body as it slid deeper, claiming more of her pussy.

Neither one of them really understood why bovan sex organs were shaped the way they were, or how they even worked. Ana knew that her passage was deeper than a human's, but she didn't realize that it was twice as deep, or that human women lacked the tightly closed rings of muscle that her pussy had each inch or so. They had the benefit of making sex with a bovan woman extremely pleasurable for the man mating her, but they also prevented semen from flowing around inside, a part of the 'biological sex war' that many species displayed. Ana had no idea that they were the reason she hadn't conceived when she'd lost her virginity to a bull named Garenth, his cock failing to force open the last ring of muscle which protected her ripe womb. He'd bred several heifers before her, but Ana had a particularly deep hole, and the pointed tip of his cock could only weakly nudge against her last barrier as his seed erupted into her.

Of course, just because she didn't know what was happening didn't mean she couldn't feel it. She knew that feeling Garenth had given her, that amazing feeling of his cock pushing in and forcing its way through each of her rings. She also knew the different feeling her husband had given her, the one deep inside her that made her whole body quiver with ecstasy. She didn't know it was him pushing against the mouth of her womb, but she knew how much she loved that feeling.

As Christopher thrust up into her, her clouded mind realized that he felt like Garenth had. He wasn't giving her the pleasure that she wanted, the way his father did when he fucked her. Desperately, she pushed back against him, trying to force him deeper. Her instincts knew that he was less than a quarter inch short of breeding her.

"Uggghnn!" Christopher groaned, forcing his cock up into Ana as far as it would go.

She could feel the whole thing throbbing, his huge balls tensing visibly each time they forced out a surge of cum. She could feel it erupting into her, its temperature noticeably warmer than her own. Even before it began leaking out from around his cock, she could tell that he was cumming a lot.

They continued like that for several minutes, him holding her as he emptied every drop he had into her. She shook and moaned as she came again, her body reacting to the feeling of her fertile hole overflowing with warm cum once more after all these years.

And, just as it was meant to, the firm ring of muscle inside her held shut and prevented all but a few dribbles of his cum from reaching the mouth of her womb. Despite everything he had done, despite how much his body had matured, his adolescent cock was just shy of the length it needed to be to reach his mother's womb and give her a proper breeding.

Done and exhausted, Christopher fell to the bed beside his mother, letting his cock pull out and leak all over the covers. He was so satisfied, but so tired. All he needed now was sleep. Lucky for him, his exhaustion and the chemical euphoria of the mating were enough to suppress the regret and shame that he would feel in the morning.

In much the same state, Ana flopped down onto the bed beside her son. She had an all-new appreciation for just how powerless she was in the face of her instincts and the temptations they provided. Her only saving grace was that her son wasn't quite as large as his father... yet. He was still growing, and whether it was next cycle or the one after, it was only a matter of time before he gained the quarter-inch he needed to impregnate her. The embarrassment of having mated with each other would be potent, but as much as they could try to deny it, that wouldn't stop either of them from repeating their mistake during some future heat and rut. But that, like many other things, was a worry for another time.

Laying there, Christopher's wasted cum all over the sheets and still leaking from his mother's pussy, the pair finally drifted off to a peaceful sleep. They were completely oblivious to the massing armies on the border or the military convoy headed toward them, moving steadily closer with each day. Soon, it would arrive.

To be continued...

12