Of Crystals and Watches Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's try a more general suggestion," Davis said to himself. Taking a deep breath, he started by clearing his throat. "Desiree, you will find it your greatest desire to please men, any and all, whichever happen to be near. You will seek to do this in the quickest and most efficient ways that you know how."

Davis entered Desiree, quickly establishing a rhythm. Desiree, her boobs, her haird and the crystal all bounced, moved, and shook to this rhythm as the Doctor continued his suggestions.

"You will always be ready to give men what they want most, whether that be sex, food, or whatever else. Your own desires will become subservient to theirs and you will only find fulfillment in making them happy." The thought of the possible consequences of this suggestion suddenly occurred to him and he silently cursed himself for going in with a half baked plan.

"You will suppress this in public," Davis quickly added, hoping he could cover up for his mistake well enough. "And if no men happen to be present you will not seek any out. And you will not endanger yourself, your life, or others!"

Thinking that more of less took care of it, Davis quickened his pace as he reached the end. "When I snap my fingers you will come out of the trance. You will leave the office remembering only that the session was a pleasant one and that you want to continue them as currently scheduled." Withdrawing the crystal and putting it back in his pocket, he snapped his fingers as he continued fucking Desiree.

The girl woke, bouncing rhythmically as Davis continued to pound into her. She smiled sensuously. "Oh, Master!"

Almost instantly she was able to match Davis' pace, increasing the pleasure for both. Desiree held her face against the couch arm, moaning loudly into the cushion, rubbing her clit frantically as they continued. Davis, grunting, could feel himself peaking. He pulled out of Desiree, pumping himself a few times as he came on her lower back. Feeling and hearing his orgasm, Desiree had own, soaking her thighs and the couch cushions beneath her as she sank down to rest.

Taking deep breaths, Davis smiled at his work. Desiree, looking back over her shoulder, was filled with glee at seeing her master satisfied so.

"Eat it," Davis said simply.

Desiree responded with aplomb, scooping the cum from her lower back and pouring it into her mouth. She almost came again in the act of obeying her Master and seeing him smile at her so.

Walking over to his desk, sitting behind his arm chair, Davis pulled a few tissues from the box sitting on it and cleaned off his dick, throwing the used paper in the trash.

"Clean yourself up," Davis said, turning to Desiree as he repackaged his penis. "Get dressed and then head straight home. It's getting late."

"Of course, Master," Desiree replied, cheerfully standing up and joining Davis at his desk. Taking a fistful of tissues she cleaned lower regions, meticulously drying herself. She went over to start cleaning up the mess she left on the couch cushions, but was interrupted by Davis.

"Don't worry about that," the Doctor ordered. "You just head out, I'll have it taken care of."

"Oh, you're just a wonderful Master, Master!" Desiree responded gleefully. She quickly pulled on her clothes as Davis watched. With a bounce in her step she kissed the Doctor on the check before exiting the room.

Once the door clicked shut behind her Desiree blinked, uncertain of what just happened. She shrugged it off and approached the receptionist.

"Have fun?" the woman asked, a smirk on her face.

"I guess," Desiree answered. "It was nice enough, so I guess put me down for two more appointments."

"Same times?" the receptionist asked, fingers poised over her keyboard.

"Same times," Desiree confirmed, inputing the dates into the calendar on her phone.

"Hey, are you a student?" the blonde asked. "I've meant to bring that up before, just never did. You seem a little too young to be a professional secretary. No offense."

"None taken," the receptionist replied, pushing her luxurious black hair behind her ear. "I'm just starting here this semester. I met the Doctor during orientations this summer and he offered me a job after just one conversation with him! I couldn't refuse!"

"Ah, cool, it's great that you have a job already, especially since you just have to sit at a desk and usher people into an office."

"More or less," the receptionist said. "By the way, my name's Liz."

"Nice to meet but I've got to go," Desiree replied, stepping away. "See you next week!"

"Bye!" Liz said, waving exuberantly.

After Desiree exited Doctor Davis stepped out of his office.

"You didn't hear anything, did you?" he asked.

"Of course not, Master," Liz answered cheerfully.

"Good," Davis replied. "I need you to clean up the couch cushions."

"Always, Sir," the receptionist answered.

"And remind me to reapply your commands tomorrow morning," Davis added.

"Certainly."

"You have a sister that goes here, don't you?" the Doctor asked.

"Yes, my twin," Liz responded. "She's moving into our dorm tonight."

"Good," Davis stated, nodding. "I need you to convince her to come with you to the office tomorrow morning."

"Of course, Master," Liz said. "Anything you say."

***

Jason stood outside in the dimming light. In front of him a large, relatively new building with numerous windows, too many for any building in Jason's humble opinion, stood.

"So that's the Music Building, huh?" he said to himself. "Seems I'll be spending a lot of time there."

Pulling out his phone he pressed the button to wake it up. "Oh, it's getting late. Should probably get back to meet the other girls. Have to unpack anyway."

"Well, found the Music Building, the main cafeteria, and the faculty offices," Jason quoted off a mental check list. "The Student Health Center should be on my way back, so I can put eyes on it too."

Turning around Jason began walking along the meandering paths leading through the central plaza at the heart of the St James campus. Scattered about it were various pieces of art, some sculptures in the Greco-Roman style, others abstract modern art exhibits that Jason frankly found indecipherable, pointless, and annoying. Regardless, visual art had never been his preference or forte.

"Well, that's an interesting one," Jason commented, studying one of the pieces at the edge of the plaza. "Still, its a pretty blatant copy of the Venus de Milo, just with arms. Goddess of Love and Sex my ass."

"Actually that's a copy of the Aphrodite of Knidos," he heard a feminine voice say behind him. "You can tell by the fact she's completely nude. The Venus de Milo is clothed from the waist down."

Turning around Jason saw a young woman with blonde, shoulder length hair. Even through her big sweatshirt and baggy sweatpants Jason could tell that this was a busty, curvy, and beautiful young lady, taking him aback . It usually took something special to make him have that reaction to women, or any human being really. He quietly mused to himself what kind of effect she might have on him if she choose to go all out refined and beautiful or sexy and slutty.

"I'll admit my knowledge of classical sculpture is somewhat lacking but still, that was a neat fun fact," Jason replied.

To his surprise the woman stared at him for a moment, expectingly and, if he didn't know better, wantonly. Then she suddenly looked around, as if noticing that they were outside for the first time.

"Sorry," she said. "I was just finishing an appointment at the Student Health Center." She pointed to the building behind her. "You just happened to be out here making your comment when I came out. Sorry if I annoyed you."

"Oh, no, not at all," Jason replied casually. "Sometimes I need to be reminded that I'm not all knowing." Looking past the girl at the building behind her he added, "so that's the Student Health Building, huh? Good to know. Well, I guess I should heading home. See ya."

"Yeah," the girl replied nervously. "I should go too."

Both took the first steps to their destinations and to both their surprise it was in the same direction. The first turn they came upon and again they both took it. Another turn and the same results.

"Um, you're not following me, are you?" the girl asked, nervous. "Because if you are this is a really bad attempt at stalking."

"No, no, not at all," Jason replied. "So, where do you live, may I ask."

"Oh, I guess I can tell you. 31 Backstreet Grove."

"Wow," Jason said. "I live there too."

"Are you the new tenet?" the girl asked. "I thought she wasn't supposed to come until tomorrow."

"No, I came today and I'm a he thank you," Jason replied.

"Sorry," the reply came with hurried breaths.

"Hey, don't worry," Jason reassured her, "no harm done. You must be Desiree, because you're certainly not a redhead. I'm Jason."

"Yeah, that's right," Desiree responded. She stepped closer to Jason and shook his hand. To his mild surprise she held on to him longer than he would have expected and seemed unusually intent on locking eyes with him. He dismissed it as Desiree's difficulty with strangers, as Mavis had warned him of.

They walked together back to the boarding house. Jason noticed how Desiree kept eyeing him, always looking away when she thought he noticed her gaze. Once again he dismissed it as just some strange idiosyncrasy.

Leaving campus the couple of blocks separating their home from the school's edge passed by with little incident. As the approached the front door Jason quickly got ahead of his companion, pulling out a key.

Sticking the key in the lock he was frustrated when it wouldn't fit. "Goddammit, I really need to organize these," he said under his breath.

Desiree giggled, drawing forth her own key. "Here, I've got it," she said, opening the door with ease.

"Oh, good," Jason replied, somewhat annoyed. He stepped into the house.

"Mavis, are you here?" Jason called out. "Samantha? I'm your new housemate, I'd like to meet you." No response came as Desiree walked in, closing the door behind her.

"Samantha's probably going to be out for a while yet," Desiree said, walking over to the bottom of the stairs. "I'll...uh...go check if Mavis is upstairs."

"Sure, sounds fine," Jason replied. "I'll just make myself comfortable down here, feel free to come down whenever you want to do the whole meet and greet thing."

"Of course," Desiree responded.

The young, beautiful blonde disappeared up the stairs, Jason listening to her steps as she ascended. After the sounds faded Jason walked over to one of the couches, vaulting over the back to settle down on the seat. For a moment he considered turning on the TV, just to see what was on, but decided he didn't care.

"Well, that was an interesting first meeting," he mused to himself as he put his feet up on the coffee table in front of him.

The sounds of footsteps coming down the stairs brought him back attention. "Desiree, is that you?" he asked.

"Yes, it is...Master," she answered back in a sultry voice.

Jason's eyes opened in shock. Turning his head he saw something he certainly had not been expecting. Desiree, the girl who had managed to catch his attention even in baggy, unflattering sweats, was now standing at the bottom of the stairs, wearing nothing below the waist but lacy lingerie black panties, everything save for the most desirable parts of that region covered only by see-through fabric. Above the waist she had only a tank top that had been cut so that it covered nothing except a straight on view of her breasts. The tops, the bottoms, and sides of her bust bulged and bounced in and out of view as she walked over to Jason, swaying her barely covered hips side to side. He could feel a different kind of bulge developing in his pants.

"What...what is going on? What are you doing, Desiree?" Jason asked, utterly confused and shocked, sitting up and putting his legs down.

"You were so chivalrous and kind to escort me home like you did," she answered, kneeling down in front of Jason.

"It was nothing," the boy answered meekly. "We literally were going to the same place. Pure coincidence, honest."

"Hm," Desiree replied. "So modest, all the more reason to reward you and why you are deserving of being my Master." She undid Jason's belt, slowly unzipping his jeans.

"Um, Master?" Jason questioned.

"Shhh," Desiree countered, holding a finger to his lips. With her other hand she pulled down the waist band of Jason's jeans and briefs, revealing the steadily harding cock beneath. "Ah, so beautiful," Desiree opined.

While it was certainly better than Doctor Davis' modest pecker that wasn't saying much. It was only a little above average. Six and half inches, perhaps seven fully erect. Desiree was determined to find out exactly how long.

Swallowing the whole cock, she bobbed up and down on it expertly and enthusiastically. Unused to the sensations, Jason was unable to do anything other than bask in them. The feeling the wet warmth of Desiree's mouth, how she would circle the head of his cock as she reached the apex of her motion, how he could feel the opening of her throat when she bottomed out on him.

"Oh god," Jason called out. "I...I can't believe it. I'm - ugh - cumming."

Upon hearing this Desiree pulled back, releasing her mouth's grip on Jason and establishing that of her hand, which directed and pumped his dick so that his cum landed all over her face and mouth. Smiling widely, she rubbed her fingers into the cum, pushing it into her mouth. She let it sit inside, opening and closing her lips to show Jason his sperm floating around inside.

"Oh my god, what the fuck is going on here?!" Jason heard a voice from behind him scream. Turning his head he saw a redheaded woman, tall and slender, staring back at him, mouth agape.

"You...you must be Samantha!" Jason exclaimed, managing to connect the dots well enough. "I'm Jason, the new roomie."

"You're a new something, alright," Samantha yelled. "Get the fuck out!"

"But...but," Jason stuttered, standing up. Samantha jumped at the sight of his slowly deflating cock, still covered in Desiree's saliva.

"Jesus Christ," Samantha said, shaking her head. "What kind of freak are you? And Desiree, since when were you the kind of girl who did this?"

Desiree shallowed the load of cum in her mouth with some effort. "But Sam..."

"But nothing," Samantha cut in. "Whatever you guys are doing, I want no part in it. I'm going to my room and don't either of try coming in for the rest of the semester."

"Ah fuck," Jason cursed, holding his head in his hands as he sat back down.

Desiree laid her head down on his knee, stroking his cock gently. "Oh, it's ok, Master."

"No, it isn't!" Jason yelled. Desiree recoiled in shock, a look of deep pain on her face. "I'm sorry," Jason said. "I shouldn't have yelled. But that was the worst first meeting with a roommate that could ever have happened. Actually, me standing over your dead corpse with a gun probably would have been worse, but this is a good second. Jesus fucking Christ."

Standing up and pulling his pants back on, Jason trekked back to the stairs.

"But Master," Desiree started.

"Master nothing," Jason snapped. "Unless have some miraculous means of fixing this I don't want to hear anything unless it's a sincere apology first thing tomorrow morning. I don't want anymore of this kinky submissive shit, so I'll be in my room alone."

"Don't worry Master," Desiree said quietly. "I'll fix it, I'll fix everything, just you see."

12