Of Dreams and Reality Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Michael, I'm so sorry."

Get a room at the Holiday...The bus stops there and I'll be in about 10:30 tonight...Okay?"

"Ya sure...I was going out anyway...Susan asked me over – What's wrong, why all the mystery?"

"No time now...Tell you when I get there." And I hung up.

Another hour passed before my bus came. With unsteady legs I stepped aboard and sat down for the ride home. In no time, the road turned hypnotic. The sounds faded from my mind and the dreams took over again.

************************

My eyes watched my slow steady strides as I walked down the hall, not quite believing the feet I saw were mine. Every now and then I got a glimpse of my hands and they too looked foreign.

I turned down the hall towards the kitchen and heard the washer banging away, obviously out of balance, and slowed to enter the room. The door was closed, but not fully, and through the crack I could see my mother.

She stood with her back to me, one leg raised high, straddling the corner of the washer as it bucked and thrashed about. Slightly bent over she griped the washer sides with her hands, desperately trying to hang on. I pushed the door open silently, as I heard her moan out, "Oh My God...Here I go again!" and watched her pelvis thrust into the machine, against its bucking motion.

"Mom! Let it go...Just reload it! You don't have to..." And I stopped when I realized that I was watching my mother masturbating on a washer!

Snapping her head around, my mother's eyes grew wide and wild with terror. Unable to stop, her hips methodically pounded at the washer as she finished her climax and her pussy juice ran down the corner of the machine.

My eyes matched hers in size, as I backed up and slowly closed the door.

The dream faded to black and a bump on the road woke me momentarily. I watched a sign for Pine Grove whip past and felt the heaviness return to my eyelids and all went black once more...

Julianne's face formed and in the lightening darkness her lips formed the words, "Start with her breasts..."

I walked the tunnel, through utter blackness into a distant light and saw my mother sitting at the kitchen table. Wearing her favorite robe, she drank coffee, staring out the window getting ready for her day.

The darkness narrowed down as I approached until I could only see her and my hands, a form of, tight, tunnel vision, I thought later on.

Watching my hands descend on her shoulders, I saw her turn, the bright smile of her lovely lips forming and her lips mouthing the words, "Good morning Michael", but no sound came to me.

Squeezing her shoulders I heard my own reply, in slow motion speed,

"Good...Mooooringggg...Moooootherrrr" and I followed myself down to hug her, sliding my hands around her neck.

In even slower motion, I started to raise and uncross my hands. With unbelieving eyes, I watched as I parted her robe top and again bent, sliding my hands inside and cupping her breasts.

I stared transfixed at her protruding nipples, as she turned and kissed my cheek and then watched my fingers close in and roll each nipple making them harder. I felt her arms reach up and hug me closer as I massaged and played with her breasts and then the wet softness of her lips finding my own.

I tried to pull away, but succeeded in only opening my fingers and cupping her breasts fully, feeling there marvelous weight and softness. I heard her laughter then, low and far away, and her words, in short unearthly bursts,

"I... love...your...touch...Michael...please...don't...stop."

With all my might I unclenched my fingers, from the softness of her breasts, just when she grabbed them. Pulling hard she guided my hands down her chest to her stomach, pulling me down with her movements, tight against her shoulder. Trapping me, she turned and slowly stuck her tongue in my ear as she massaged her mound with my fingers and cooed.

The urge to scream out came quickly, as did the urge to jerk away with all my might, just as she stopped. Releasing my hands she whispered,

"If you want you can go all the way down, I don't mind. I love your touch. Please say you want to...Please Michael. At least look and tell me if you like my pussy Michael...Please look for me."

I rose slowly and spread her robe wide open. I stared at her mound, a slight patch of public hair showing the way to her blossoming slit, as she spread her legs for me. My hands rose no higher than her breasts and remained there as she completed her leg spread and looked up at me.

A smile came across my lips and I heard my words,

"Beautiful Mom, just beautiful. I know why I love Darlene's so much!"

"Sir...Sir...Wake up, were at the Holiday."

With a sudden jerk I snapped out of my slumber and startled the driver.

**********************

With unsteady legs I rose from the seat and immediately felt my stiffened cock, rock hard and jutting out towards my pocket. Feeling my face flush with embarrassment, I reached to readjust it and move out from the seat area and away from the staring eyes of the female bus driver.

"Damn sugar, I don't know what you were dreaming about, but you got my vote!" I felt my face grow hotter, as I stepped past her and brushed my hardened cock against her leg, desperately trying to put distance between us.

Reaching the door, I heard the driver call out to me,

"Honey I'm off in a half hour...Sure would hate to see something that big wasted...I'm in ro..." And I cleared the bus door, never hearing the room number and happy for it.

Stepping up to the front desk, I asked the clerk if there was a room reserved in Darlene's name, "My wife." I added.

"No sir, no one by that name. Would you care to get a room, we do have plenty of vacancies." Was the reply and I nodded yes. I indicated that Darlene would be arriving,

"Probably just running late." I added.

Fifteen minutes later I was in room 414, my bag on the bed and headed for a shower. I felt exhausted from the day's events and the dreams. I readjusted the water several times making it hotter each time and welcomed the soothing relief it provided. Finally calmed down, showered and feeling more relaxed than I had in days I dropped onto the bed and within minutes was fast asleep. I had no dreams that night...

It was the sun light that woke me. It poured in through the partially opened curtains and I stretched, long and hard, feeling rested. As my eyes adjusted to the sudden light I saw the clothes, lying across the room desk and heard the shower. A smile formed on my lips and I felt happy.

The urge to pee was strong and my pee hardened cock told me it was time to get out of bed. I entered the bathroom silently and walked up to the toilet. Grabbing my cock I pointed it down, and straightened it some, to hit the bowl, when the shower door slid open. A small hand and arm emerged and extended out. Darlene's small fingers wrapped around my cock below my own fingers and squeezed, never letting go until I was finished and then shook me.

I heard the giggle and the invitation, "I'm ready...You're pretty hard, care to join me?"

She withdrew her hand and closed the shower door. Without another word the back half of the door slid open and I stepped in. Entering I started to speak, but Darlene's hand came up quickly and she placed her fingers over my lips. Silently she dropped and sucked in my semi-hard cock and began a slow blow job that had me rock hard in seconds, straining to push down her throat.

Satisfied that I was truly ready she withdrew her lips, stood and turned around bending slightly and spread her ass cheeks. Grabbing my cock I slowly sank into her hot, shower wet, pussy, as a long sigh escaped my lips.

Darlene inched back, fully impaling herself, and began slow hip movements, side to side and up and down. Still not a word came from her. Releasing her cheeks, she placed her hands on her knees and began to rock, back and forth, letting my cock slide freely to near extraction and then back, forcing me in deeper with each rock.

Burying my cock for the sixth time she stopped and with rapid small up and own movements began to moan and tell me,

"That's the spot Michael, let me work it...I'm soooo...close baby."

I said nothing, but grabbed her hips, forcing her back more and worked my movements to put more pressure on the spot she so dearly loved. Suddenly, Darlene arched her back and cried out her cumming, reaching back to grab my hands. I pushed harder and pumped rapidly, as I felt the huge load starting to release.

Like a golf ball being forced from a garden hose, the first load slammed into Dar's vagina and my legs nearly buckled. Forcibly, I stood my ground and I felt the shear joy of every last pump of jism shoot from my cock. Darlene screamed out her delight and thrashed in front of me, before finally standing up quickly, tearing my cock from her pussy.

"God damn you Michael...Your cock is pure heaven in me. I love you so much...Don't ever fucking leave me again!" She screamed out, turning to hug me and smother my face with kisses.

An hour later we were dressed and sitting in the dining room, ordering breakfast. With riveted eyes and rapt attention, Darlene listened as I recounted the day before and my dreams, over breakfast.

"You're lying...Aren't you? I mean you're stretching it, wanting me to believe all that."

"Honest to God Dar...It all happened, I swear!"

"Even this girl...What was her name, Julianne? That happened too."

Darlene's hands went to her mouth, stifling a scream, when I produced the pictures given to me by Julianne. With a trembling hand she reached for Julianne's brother's picture first. A handsome young man, tanned and athletic, he stood proudly displaying his ample manhood, which was rock hard.

"Oh my fucking God...You weren't lying!"

"No...And this is Julianne." I said, handing her the picture.

Darlene grabbed my thigh and dug in her nails as she stared at Julianne's naked photo. A photo that showed Julie lying down, with legs open wide, her vagina wet from recent sex and oozing cum.

"And she wants me to have sex with her brother?"

"Well...Yes and no, I guess. What she said was to give you your freedom and let you have sex with others. You'd love me more for it and always come back to me." I responded, quietly and took a drink of coffee.

"Michael that's the wildest thing I have heard! You had sex with her...In the bus station!" Dar mumbled while reaching for Julianne's brother's picture.

"Wow...He does have a very nice cock...If I did, would you be there?"

"Yes...If you'd like. I know Julianne would want to be there too...If that's okay."

After a long pause, Darlene just nodded her head and slipped the photo into her purse.

Several sips of coffee later, Darlene shook her head clearing her mind from the dream state it was in and went on,

"Michael, please don't get upset, but those dreams you were having about mom...Well..."

It was my turn to have wide eyes and I nearly choked at Darlene's "Well" comment.

"What are you trying to say Dar?"

"She knows Mike."

"She knows!...She honest to fuckin' God knows!"

"She wasn't in the restroom the day you left...She was going in. When she heard someone going at it, as she put it. She stopped and listened and then walked down the hall a ways and waited. When you came out and then I followed, a little later, she put two and two together...She knows."

I dropped my face into my hands and nearly started to cry out, when Darlene wrapped her arm around my shoulder and went on,

"There's more...Don't go off the deep end yet...She came into my room that night, while I was taking a shower. She nearly scared the shit out of me, when she stepped in bare ass naked and started to wash me!"

"Ah...Christ, you're shittin' me now Dar...Tell me you're joking!"

"Swear to God Mike... And that's not the half of it either. She told me she knew and then started asking questions about how long we had been intimate, what was it like and even asked how big you were!"

It was immediate and uncontrollable - I threw up, barely catching the mess in my hands, as I raced for the bathroom. I emerged several minutes later, white as a sheet and stomach aching from forced dry heaves, at the last.

Darlene met me and we returned to the room, where for lack of better words, I passed out. It was late afternoon before I came to and Darlene was nowhere to be seen. I got up slowly, my mind racing over what I was going to do when I noticed a note on the table.

"Babe...Had to go. Mom's waiting down stairs in the bar, if you don't go down she'll come to the room...Better go and tonight I'll tell you the rest. I love you, Dar"

I stared at the note for several minutes, wishing to God that Julianne was with me. I knew Darlene was right and there was no way out of meeting my mother, but what, in God's name, would I say to her. Reluctantly, I rose and stepped into the bathroom to freshen up.

I started down the corridor of the inn and jumped physically at the sound of the door closing behind me. I was on edge, frightened and nervous over the impending meeting. I felt very much a condemned man for some reason, although Darlene had never said that Mom was angry - just curious. I tried to accept that thought as I trudged down the hall and turned right for the elevator.

I made my way past the front desk, after exiting the elevator, and headed for the lounge. The lounge was dark, thank God, and I was having a hard time adjusting to the low lighting, when I heard my mother's voice call out my name.

"Michael...Michael dear, I'm over here."

I turned and saw her sitting in a small, cozy looking, booth in the far corner of the room. I smiled faintly and walked towards her, as she stood to greet me.

"Oh God, Michael, it's so good to see you, honey. I'm so sorry about what happened. The rejection must have hurt terribly."

"Nah, just took me by surprise is all. Actually, I'm happy it turned out the way it did. Just not sure what to say to everybody...You know, gifts and all." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Not to worry...Come sit down." My mother responded, pointing towards the booth and sliding in.

"You know dear, once everyone knows what happened they'll know it wasn't your fault and no one will expect you to return the gifts."

I sighed heavily, at that point, and tried to produce a small smile.

"Thanks mom...That helped some. What about dad...How'd he take it?" I asked and signaled the waitress.

"He doesn't know yet Michael, in fact he doesn't know about a lot of things." She came back quickly and reached to place her hand on my thigh and squeeze.

She went on relating what had transpired over the past few days, as I sat in silent shock listening to her words.

"Can I help you sir?" The waitress asked, appearing from nowhere.

I stammered, but managed to order a drink, bourbon and water, and a refresher for my mother. As I watched the waitress walk away, my mother's words came to me like the words of my dreams, slow, thick and drawn out.

"...so your father is living in Minneapolis...His little whore got her way and I hope she's happy with the bastard!"

Ignoring my stunned silence, mom slid closer to me and wrapped her arms tightly around my left arm and squeezed tightly, as she went on.

"So honey, it's just you, Darlene - and me! Judging by what I know, and have been told, that could be very exciting...Don't you think?"

That was it, she had broached the subject and I started a cold sweat, waiting for the obvious. I smiled weakly and then in a flash had an idea to get off the subject.

"What about the house mom?" I asked quickly and accepted the drink from the waitress, draining half of it in one swallow.

"Oh, we're selling it...Dividing everything, actually, and under the circumstances I think we three should move. Wouldn't want to cause an up roar in the neighborhood would we?" She responded and winked at me.

My idea backfired and I took another drink before heading down the road she so obviously wanted to travel.

Before going on it's dawned on me that I have said nothing about my mother. At 42 she was definitely a hottie, as they say. She was big breasted, with a slim waist and a flat stomach and legs that were strong and defined from years of dancing. She had shoulder length blonde hair, radiantly blue eyes and pouting sort of lips framing her perfect set of white teeth. Hard to believe my father would have tossed her aside for a younger model, but I guess marriage is over rated these days.

"Mom...I don't know wha..." and she stopped me short.

"Look Michael, I know about you and Darlene. I was angry as hell at first, but then with everything that was going on with your father, I lost track of my anger and I started to be envious. Is what I'm suggesting so crazy? Any crazier than say...You and Darlene? I mean am I unattractive?"

"No...God - No mom, you're beautiful and you're still very sexy and...Oh Christ mom I've had dreams about you and I." I stammered out, grabbing my drink for another sip, before going on.

A smile formed on my mother's face and she placed her chin in her free hand and waited for me to continue.

"I heard you joined Darlene in the shower, the night I left...So Darlene told you everything?" I started out.

"Yes dear everything and today she clued me in about your new friend...Julianne? Is that right? Oh, and her brother...He's built very nicely! And please tell me about the dream where I'm masturbating against the washing machine...You stood watching me?"

I totally blushed out and my words stuck in my throat, but my mind raced on as my mother snuggled in closer.

"Julianne was right...Call her and invite her brother too, 'cause I know Darlene is just dying to get her hands on his big...you know, dick!" She whispered in my ear, as she placed her hand on my thigh, dangerously close to my crotch and hardening cock.

"Jeeze you aren't wasting any time are you!" I responded.

"No I'm not and Darlene and I have a surprise for you tonight. God I loved the dream, she told me about, where you came in the kitchen and gave me a titty massage and rolled my nipples!" She giggled and grabbed my hand pulling it under her arm. I stiffened to the max as she closed my fingers around her left breast and I felt her nipple harden.

I caught the waitress heading our way and quickly pulled my hand away from her breast. Mom slid her hand up and covered my hard cock, when the waitress stopped at our table, making my next order (a double) very difficult. The next move my mother made was to unsnap my jeans and my sudden intake of breath caught the waitress's attention and she gave me a curious look, as she turned away.

"Mom!" I said, as soon as the waitress was out of ear range and added, "For Christ Sake!"

"Oh hush, I'm just having a little fun. Damn you are hard aren't you! She replied.

In scant seconds, she had unzipped my jeans and had my rock hard cock fully in her grasp. My look must have been something when the waitress returned, as she looked at me with concern, asking if I was okay.

"Never better." I gulped, grabbing for the drink, as my mother played in the pre-cum.

"Oh by the way, the lady at the bar bought this round. She says you were a special passenger on her bus." She added, as she turned and pointed out the buxom Black woman, staring our direction.

I responded to the wave she sent our way and regretted it. I watched in horror as she rose and walked over to the table.

"Hi darlin'...How you doing? Sure am sorry we didn't connect last night, but I see you're in good hands."

"You don't know the half of it." I replied back, twitching slightly when mom drew her finger nails across my cock head.

"Say what...Hun, this guy is something special. He was having one hell of a dream when we pulled in. I'm surprised he could even walk, the shape he was in!" And she laughed loud and deeply, adding,