Of Dreams and Reality Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Impressed are we?" Julie spoke up.

"Ya, ever seen a finer pair?" Mom added.

I slowly turned my head side to side, no being my answer, when mom walked up holding out something small and green colored, smiling.

"These are from John and Dar." Julie said, sweeping her hand down the sexy outfit she wore and then added, "Your mom has yours...Also a gift and we're going to help you put it on as a thank you for letting us get ready!"

With that, Julianne approached me, as mom squatted and began drawing my shorts down. Julianne stepped behind me and forced my arms up and began tugging my tee shirt up and off. As she covered my face, mom sucked in my hardening cock, as soon as she had freed it from my shorts.

"Ummm, Michael...Do we ladies...Excite...You?" She said in between long slow sucks . Mom dropped my shorts to the floor, as Julie freed me from the tee shirt, and then helped me by lifting each leg and throwing my shorts aside. Julie had placed a lip lock on my neck about then, sending shivers through out my body and causing my cock to stiffen more.

"Alright Julie...Your turn."

Julianne released my neck, leaving a large red welt, I was sure, and moved to face me. Mom stepped into her place, after handing over the green item, and began a soft nipple massage that added to the pleasure immensely.

Julie reversed mom's actions and began by lift each leg and slipping on the garment. Slowly she pulled up the green thing and sucked my rock hard cock in, as she worked it up my legs.

Releasing my cock she brought the material up and then grabbed my ball sack and, with her left hand, and worked my balls into the material. Finally, getting my balls in and separated, she stretched the material up and around my hard on. Mom reached down and straightened the thong string down through the crack of my ass and giggled, as Julie adjusted the waist string.

Both women raised their eyebrows and said simultaneously, "You damn sure excite us!"

I looked down to find my genitals encased in a cock and ball holder of sheer green material. My cock head was tightly held and show cased by the material, standing proud and long, you could almost make out the swollen blood vessels running through my penis. The material was sewed in split fashion, cupping each ball, separating and high lighting each, as tightly as my shaft.

"Well...my, my, my...I think we are ready for the massage show!" My mother said, squeezing my ass, as Julianne rose from her squatting position.

"Yup...I'm wet already and Michael's starting to drip too!"

With mom on my right arm, Julie on my left, we headed for the living room, my cock swaying side to side with each step. At the doorway I released their arms and cupped a cheek of each lady and ushered them through, not without taking pleasure in a quick squeeze of each cheek as they went through.

Entering, we noticed another package on the cabinet, just to the right of the door, more of a decorative bag, it bore Mom and Julie's names on a card. Julianne grabbed it and handed it to mom, watching with anticipation as she open the bag.

"Oh my God!" Mom called out, pulling a fifteen inch long double dildo from the bag. Julie grabbed the bag and pulled out a bottle of sex oil and reached to hug mom, laughing.

"Oh Irene we are going to have fun tonight!"

I started to protest when Darlene's voice came to me, "Michael...Oh baby...Please...Come over...Here..." in short, abated breathes and words.

I turned to see Darlene splayed out on the coffee table, her legs spread wide, feet on the floor and John, naked, working his index and middle fingers deep inside her pussy and his thumb on the outside of her labia. I marveled at how he worked Darlene's sex swollen lips, slowly up and down, pausing to play with her clit at each upward stroke.

"God Michael...John...is...So gooood...I need to suck - Oh God...Your cock!" She cried out, as I stepped in front of her.

John was switching positions when Darlene reached up and freed me from the cock holder and eagerly sucked in my cock, as I dropped to my knees. Working her left side labia, John was totally involved and never bothered to notice me. I grabbed the bottle of massage oil and lubricated Darlene's tits and began a slow deep massage, as John continued with his magic.

My hands worked without visual contact and I looked up to watch Mom and Julianne oil each other, giggling. Looking at me, they both winked, and turned on hands and knees, looking through their legs to align the dildo. Simultaneously, they pushed, impaling their pussy holes with the magic dildo, touching each others asses as they did.

Darlene was having a major affect on me by then and just as I turn away from mom and Julie, they had a solid rhythm going, rapid and slow bursts, slamming into each others asses and then a slow, hard pressed, ass rubbing before drawing out again.

Darlene started to moan loud and gasp for breath, as she sucked on me and I turned to see John, on his knees between her legs. Her legs were raised, resting on his shoulders, his hands holding her upper thighs and he was buried in her pussy with his rock hard cock. I quickened my pace and massaged her tits in unison with his pounding, as Darlene reached up to grab my balls and suck me in deeper.

"God Julie I'm so close!" Mom cried out, as Julianne screamed out about her being close too.

I looked to see their legs shaking and knew the truth. They were, and so was I. I looked back down and watched as Dar's moaning had stopped and became a solid, "Um – Um – Um –Um", as she brought me to climax. John was sweating and near his climax, pulling out and working his cock head furiously, just inside her pussy lips.

John cried out first, "Dar I'm cumming...Oh God I'm cumming hard!"

I looked down and watched, as John's hard cock drove into Darlene and smashed her clit with each push, just as she pulled back from my cock and screamed out,

"Fuck me John...Fuck me hard...I'm there!" and then latched onto my cock for my finality.

My lower abdomen started to convulse, as I looked up to see mom and Julianne start their climax. In the span of seconds, we were all humping hard or being sucked and cumming. Darlene swallowed my load, gulp after gulp and left only a small part to drip from her mouth.

John filled her pussy and remained until he was nearly limp, pulling out leaving a wet sticky trail of cum running down her ass crack. Julianne and mom worked the dildo to complete saturation, their pussy juices flowing down their legs in small rivulets and collapsed on the floor, the dildo still in place, hips shaking - wanting more.

Darlene pulled her lips away and my last small squirt landed on her cheek and ran down. I looked at John – we both smiled and looked at Julianne and mom and nodded. Dar gasped as John pulled his cock from her pussy and then she relaxed - satisfied.

John crawled over to mom and I crawled to Julianne. With momentary eye contact, we rolled the women over, their dildo still fully intact. Flat on their backs, we each reached and grabbed the exposed dildo and slowly pulled, creating simultaneous screams as it exited their pussies. John straddled Irene, my mother, and began licking her pussy juice, cleaning her up.

I straddled Julie and did like wise. Mom sucked out the last of John's cum and Julie sucked mine as we licked and cleaned their pussies.

"Hey...What am I...An orphan?" Dar called out.

I started to laugh and rose to attend to Darlene; after all, she was my sister! The night was wonderful and weird and everything else in between! Mom and Julianne spent the night together and Darlene spent the night sandwiched between me and John.

*********************

When I woke, Darlene was snuggled in tight. John was gone. I tried not to disturb her, but my efforts were for naught..."Hey where you going?" She asked.

"Just a shower...why?"

"I really want you...I mean I want you deep inside me. I loved John last night but you're the best...Michael Please!"

With slow deft strokes she had me hard and moments later she had me. Rolling me over, she straddled me, raising her ass, on hands and knees, she settled down on my on hard cock, "You've always been the best...God I love that cock of yours!"

Dar worked me and I felt the deep contact, as she rolled her hips and kept me on the spot she so dearly loved. Her eyes closed, a moan escaped her lips, as she rolled her hips in a rhythmic fashion.

"Michael...You...Are...Oh my God...The best...Your cock is soooo deep...I'm going to come baby...Keep it there..."

Dar undulated her hips and I started to cum. She slid her legs out wider, squatting down harder and rapidly moved her hips, forcing the cum from me.

"Oh God baby...Oh God it ...Feels so...Damn it feels...Gooooood!"

Dar raised slightly, capturing my cock head and working it until I had squirted my last drop. Rising a little higher, she released me and I screamed out my heartbreak. Wiggling her ample breasts on my chest, she sought my mouth and probed with her tongue, long and passionately. Finally, pulling away she said softly,

"I love you Michael...Thank you for last night and for John and for all the things to come!"

I stated to thank her back, when the bedroom door opened. Dar's ass was still raised high, my love juice dripping from her swollen labia lips as Julianne poked her head in.

"Morn...Wow! I'm so sorry you two! Looks like somebody got their day started with a bang!" She said, stepping into the room. She wore a long silk robe that was parted in the front well past her 36DD sized tits and tied off just above her naval.

Her breasts bounced and jiggled as she approached and sat down on the bed next to us. Darlene turned her head and smiled, as Julie dropped her head to give her a morning kiss and place her hand on Dar's ass cheek, massaging it slowly.

Dar moaned softly when Julie slipped her fingers down her crack and entered her sensitive pussy, just as she pulled her lips away. Julie grinned wide and winked as she removed her fingers and slowly sucked them into her mouth, licking cum juice from them.

"Ummm, I'm a little jealous here." She said, pulling her fingers out from between her lips and then bent to lock her lips on mine.

"Anyone else up?" Dar asked, settling back down on my crotch and stretching her arms high in the air.

Julie started to pull away from my mouth, when she stopped and sucked in my lower lip and stretching it out, made a popping sound when she released it. Giggling, she grabbed my hand and placed it on her left breast and turned to Darlene,

"Oh ya...I got up to make coffee and when I returned to the bedroom my brother was giving Irene a thorough fucking! He had her bent over the bed...Man her tits were going ninety miles an hour and she was trying to hold them with one hand and keep her self up with the other!"

"No shit! Mom is a horny little devil. Guess she meant it when she said, "It's what every woman wants in the morning."" I said, capturing Julie's nipple and pulling it.

Darlene smiled warmly and bent over giving me a little kiss on the cheek.

"Michael dear...I think Julianne would like a good licking. I'm going to take a shower. After all she's the only one who hasn't cum this morning and it's not fair." and she slid off my crotch, heading for the bathroom.

I watched Dar's tight, little, ass wiggle away, as Julie rose and straddled my chest with her legs. Sliding back she blocked my view of Darlene and lowered her wet pussy to my mouth. I sucked in her clit, as she joyfully played with my semi-limp cock, grabbing it and flipping it, side to side, before ravenously sucking it in.

She was starting to have an effect on me, when I reached up and slid a finger into her ass, in time with sliding my tongue into her pussy. Julie moaned out in appreciation and went after my cock with new vigor.

Neither of us heard Darlene leave the room, as Julie had me moaning and she was gasping for breath close to cumming. Julie released a load of pussy juice into my mouth and then quickly pulled away and swung around. Somehow she gotten me hard enough to insert my cock in her pussy and squatted down hard on me, rolling her hips like Dar and began to scream out as she came harder than before.

Amazingly, I felt my cock throb and, although not much, I shot a load of cum into Julie. With shaking hips she gently lowered herself, smiling and we kissed long and passionately.

"I'm not jealous any more Michael...I certainly see why Darlene loves you so much." She said softly, pulling away from my lips.

Resting her head on my chest, we lay there for a few moments as my cock shriveled away and Julie's belly shuddered with climax after shocks. Rising, we headed for the shower, a short while later, to start our day.

Breakfast was an event filled with laughter, lustful talk and plans for the day.

**********************

With kisses and hugs all around, the girls set out for one of several realtors, they planned to visit, and mom took off for the bank, telling the girls not to bother with Coldwell - she would attend to that and put the house up for sale.

John left for parts unknown, telling me he would back in a few hours and I sat down on the front porch to read the help wanted ads in the Saturday paper. I was the unknown in all of this, as I had no job and needed to pull my own weight.

Mom had worked for a prominent lawyer for years and commanded a very good salary. Darlene was a waitress at a, local, up-scale restaurant and could easily relocate, as mom could. Julianne had been working a high-end strip club and brought in sizable money every week, no problem there either. John was a journeyman, carpenter by trade, and never had trouble finding work. So, as I said, that left me as the weak link. Secretly, my position bothered me and the want ads did little to improve my feelings.

John called me around 1:30 and asked me to join him at Smitty's Tavern; he had a proposition for me. I agreed and after writing a note, left the house. At the time, I had no idea that John's proposition would not only see that I had a job, but that we would be working as partners. John had decided to form his own construction company and was willing to teach me his trade.

We arrived home sometime after 5PM to house full of very excited women. Opening the door we were immediately greeted and pulled into the house. They all started talking at once and John and I held up ours hands.

"Whoa...Slow down ladies! What's all the excitement?" We said together, word for word, as we were led into the living room.

"Oh my God...Oh my God...You won't believe what we..." Darlene started out, as Julianne went on,

"Found! We found the most perfect house..." and Darlene cut her off, adding,

"It has everything we talked about... And more!" She screamed out, jumping up and down, clapping her hands, like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Huge hot tub and deck..." Julie shouted out.

Ya...And a fireplace, in a sunken living room and..." Dar tried to go on, but being stopped once again by Julie.

"It's round...Right in the middle of the room...It's just too awesome!"

"Oh God yes! That's not all either...It has six bedrooms and a den!" Darlene said, finally getting out a full sentence.

"It's on a wooded lot...5 acres! And has a huge kitchen...With a center island and everything!" Julie added, as she grabbed Darlene's arms and they danced around in a circle, joyfully.

John and I sat stunned, unable to believe they had such luck. With open mouths we looked at Mom and she nodded her head.

"It's true...They walked into Town & Country Realty and there it was. The house hasn't been on the market for more than a week." And she laughed with delight.

I just whistled, as John said, "Holy shit girls! How much...How much are they asking and where is it?"

"$450,000 and it's in the Rochester area!" Darlene said, hugging Julie.

I gulped hard at the cost and looked at Mom asking, "Mom...Can we afford that?"

"I think so dear...With equity in this house we'll have a very sizable down payment and with all of us working...It's going to be fine." She said in a calming voice and walked off.

Moments later she returned with a bottle of champagne and glasses, to celebrate. As John opened the bottle she went on.

"I've already set things up with the realtor. He's going to work with Town & Country and sees little problem with our signing papers by the end of the month. Are you guys ready to live the dream?"

The answer was in five raised glasses and a toast to our lasting and satisfying relationships. The toast over, everyone sat down as Darlene and Julianne filled us all in about the rest of the house.

We were scheduled to meet with the realtor and review the house the next day and give our final approval and offer. The excitement was thick in the air and finally John and I broke our news about going solo in the construction business, me as a junior partner/apprentice.

The girls applauded and nodded their approvals, as I poured out another round of champagne and then asked,

"So what's on tap for tonight?"

"Well...We girls are doing all the cooking and letting you two fine men relax...The treat you gave all of us, this morning, was wonderful and we're going to treat you tonight!" Mom piped up.

"Ya like real Kings...Ya know?" Dar giggled.

"Kings of a bordello, that is...Get the picture boys?" Julianne added in, winking at me.

"Girls! Come on...Don't give it all away, there's suppose to be some surprise here!" Mom said, laughing and stood motioning the girls to follow and then turned to add,

"You guys go up stairs and freshen up...I should think you might only need to wear a towel down to the back deck...Okay?"

We started off to the up-stairs bedrooms while the girls headed towards the kitchen, laughing and wondering just they had in mind.

I had just finished my shower when John came through the bedroom doorway - totally nude! He smiled and walked over to the bed and eased down.

"I need to talk to you man..."He said pausing and then went on, "I'm falling for your sister, Mike. I mean she's everything Julianne has been to me and more...Much more." And as he finished, I saw his cock start to stiffen slightly.

I know I started to blush, my face felt hot. There I stood, naked with another naked man setting on my bed. I walked over as casually as I could, finally dropping my towel, and sat on the desk chair, next to bed and responded, "Wow...I feel the same way about Julie...What's to do?"

"Figures...She's special too and I had no illusions about her hooking up one day...But this...This is just too much!" He said, laughing and then added, "Your mom man...Wow, that woman's clit is amazing! I'm in heaven here and feel like a blind dog in a meat house!" as his laughter grew louder.

"Ya...I love all of them and want them all...So what happens if we hook up with the girls? I mean would Dar and I still be able to have...You know - sex? And Mom, where does she fit in?" I asked, my cock starting to rise.

"I don't know man, but if Darlene wants your sex its okay with me...I doubt I'd ever be able to stop her anyway. I know Julie will always come back to my bed...We're just too close, and your Mom could join in any time she felt like it!" He responded, casually reaching down, stroking his hardening cock.

I followed his hand movement, mesmerized by his words and his actions. Without realizing it, I had gripped my cock and together we discussed the women and having sex with them, as we grew hard together.

John laid back and rolled onto his side. Stunned, I watched him reach out to put his fingers gently on my hard cock and smile.

"I know why Julianne likes you so much...Your cock is pretty beefy man."

I jerked visibly and sat rock still as John's fingers moved up and down my shaft. He finished by rolling my balls in his hand and then laughed quietly and by hand gesture offered his manhood for my inspection.