Of Flesh and Blood Ch. 00-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stripped the coarse linen sheet from her bunk and dragged her carcass to the wall of iron bars that kept us separated from freedom. I lifted her broken body erect and shoved her against the bars, tying her upright. Her body sagged limply, a bold testament to the brutality she had suffered at my hands. I turned to yet another bed and ripped the sheet from it, using it to tie the half orc to the bars as well.

I knew it would not be long before the guardsman figured out who had killed the two females nor did I care at the moment. The worst they could do would be to kill me. Perhaps I even relished the thought.

I made myself comfortable on my bunk and stretched out. With a glance around the cell, I noticed the other cellmates seemed to have shrunk away into their bunks. Silence reigned supreme. Not even the squeak of a rat could be heard. I snapped my fingers at Takari and she came running, kneeling beside my bed. I softly touched her dirty cheek. "Has anyone else hurt you?" I asked, searching her face for the truth.

She lowered her eyes for a moment before I lifted her chin. "No. Everyone besides the tiefling was afraid of Bala. No one messed with the tiefling because of her demonic heritage. No one but you, that is. I think they'll all be afraid of you from now on."

I shrugged, "So be it." I patted the unoccupied section of bed beside me. "Join me. I'll keep you safe."

She hesitantly crawled in and snuggled against me. I could feel the slight trembling of her body, her quickened breath and pounding heart. I ran my hands over her to soothe her. "Be still," I whispered and softly caressed her matted hair. "I won't ravage you nor will I mistreat you. You're safe with me. Truth be told, I have no desire for females. You lack the equipment I crave. I can keep you from harm, though."

Takari let out an audible sigh and visibly relaxed. She looked up into my eyes and smiled, "Thank you. I'd had my fill of servicing Bala. Her pussy always reeked of sweat, piss and rancid fish. She tasted horrible. The tiefling tasted worse. She reeked of rotten eggs. I suppose it was because she smelled of brimstone. I hated licking their pussies." A resolve settled across her delicate features, "Never again will I allow that to happen. Never again will I be in that kind of situation. I want to be like you. I want to be strong. Can you teach me how?"

I smiled at her. "Yes, I can then once you've found your strength, you'll never let anyone take it from you," I told her. "Tell me something, in all the time you belonged to Bala, did she ever return the favor and licking your pussy? Did she ever touch you? Kiss you? Did she ever make you cum?"

Takari looked away and shook her head. A delicate blush settled upon her high cheekbones. "No, not once, she said I was her bitch and was unworthy of it."

I gathered her in my arms and held her closely. "Don't believe it. She was unworthy of your sweetness, of your goodness. Know your worth, Takari." I stroked her surprisingly soft skin.

"If I was so good, I wouldn't be here," Takari muttered and a shiver coursed through her body.

"What did you do? Why are you here?" My curiosity had been peaked.

"I worked for the Ravenhelm family in their kitchens. I was thankful for my position. My Elven father abandoned my Human mother before I was born. She said he returned to Evermeet and had never meant anything to him. Mama had worked for the Ravenhelm's for many years. The old Lord loved her pastries. We never had much at all, but our employment kept a roof over our head, clothing on our backs and food on our table.

"The oldest Ravenhelm son took a liking to me. He wanted to bed me, but Mama warned me not to allow him. I wasn't interested in the lecherous bastard so I listened to her. He often bedded the serving wenches and the pretty girls who worked for his family. He called it job security.

"Then Mama died and I was left all alone. The Elder Lord Ravenhelm was nice enough to pay for Mama's funeral since she had been a loyal servant and made sure I had what I needed. I found out afterward that her death wasn't an accident. The son had her poisoned.

"One afternoon he ordered me to the stables and told me I'd work there until further notice. He cornered me in a stall and told me if I didn't allow him to fuck me he would have me fired and I'd never find work anywhere within the city. I needed my job so I let him have his way with me. He tore my virginity from me quite brutally. He bedded me for months afterwards until he tired of me. I was only 15 years old at the time and had barely reached womanhood. I ended up getting pregnant. He beat me when I threatened to tell his father. In defense I grabbed a pitchfork and killed him with it. I lost my baby that night as well; eventually I lost more than that.

"Some friends of his saw what occurred and had me arrested for his murder. I was sentenced to death, but the Elder Lord Ravenhelm intervened and had my sentence lessened. He knew what his son was like and took pity on me for what happened.

"That was twelve years ago. I have thirteen years remaining on my sentence. I used to think I'd die here at the hands of someone like Bala, but now I think there might be some hope for me after all."

I held her tight within my embrace and I whispered, "You might be right." I vowed to prove I meant what I said. She had a chance to live and I hoped she'd make to best of it.

12