Of Friends & Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This has been nice. In a weird way the power going out does kind of feel like a pause button has been pressed." She unfolded the thick cover spreading it out beneath her and curling up in it like a cocoon. "With my luck though the power will come on any second."

"Maybe."

We chatted quietly for a while. I threw a few more pieces of wood onto the fire and after a short period we drifted off to sleep - our heads near one another's, our bodies off in slightly different angles.

* * * *

I awoke in the morning with the Sun streaming into my eyes through the small half circle window above my front door. I winced at its brightness and began to turn my head to my left when I found that I couldn't turn it any farther. Emily's head was there, her cheek resting on top of my left shoulder, the top of her head now against my cheek. I laid there awake until she awoke on her own and when she did she just raised up to one elbow, stretched with her other arm, blinked her eyes and smiled - maybe because she didn't know what else to do.

"Your power didn't come back on?" she wondered.

Yawning, I replied. "Uh, yeah I think it did. I hear the refrigerator running in the kitchen."

"Oh, ok. I just noticed your living room lights weren't on and wondered."

"You know, I think I probably flipped them off at the switch near the hallway when I went for the blankets last night. Habit. I knew there wasn't power but my brain sees no light and I try to turn one on anyway." I was beginning to feel that my gesture of kindness was becoming mildly convoluted.

"God, yeah. I've done that a million times. Ok. I have to pee." she stood, shaking her nest of blankets to the ground and walked toward the bathroom.

My bathroom faced east with a window that let in a lot of morning light so I knew she wouldn't be flipping the bathroom light on and that would give me enough time to open the fuse box and flip the power to the house back on before she returned.

The bathroom door opened and she came back out into the living room.

"Thank you for letting me crash last night. Uhm, can I buy you breakfast somewhere?" she offered still standing.

"I have things, I can make us something here." I offered back.

"No that's alright I should get going. I'm sure my power is back on and my cats are probably thinking I've abandoned them and that they'll never see food again."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, but thank you. And again thank you for letting me crash in front of your fire," she said then slipped her feet into her shoes and stretched her arms into her coat.

"OK."

She picked up her bag and I unlocked the door. I watched her start up her car, pull out of the drive, and head down the road waving back to me as she went.

* * * *

Four days later it rained all day. Heavy rain, the kind that brought with it a cascade of thunder. I had been home for about an hour when there was a knock at my door. It was the evening now. I walked over to the door and opened it to see Emily standing there on my porch in her coat and drenched from the rain. It was a short walk from the driveway to my doorstep, far too short of a walk for her to be as wet as she was - it looked like maybe she had been standing there for a while.

She looked me straight in the eyes and said. "My Grandmother told me their power came back on at eleven thirty that night. She lives just two blocks from you. Did you know that?"

I looked out past her into the torrential downpour and then back at her. "Do you want to come in?"

She didn't answer me "What time did your power come back on?" ...Not getting an immediate answer from me she asked again. "What time did your power come back on? Do you know?" There was suspicion in her voice and I thought best to come clean.

My eyes darted involuntarily away from her and back to her again. "Um, probably eleven thirty. Probably about then."

"Why?" Her voice more insistent than inquisitive.

My grip on the door knob at my side felt tight and I could feel it getting tighter from an uneasy nervousness. "...You seemed like you needed a break. A pause. Like you needed to step off the merry-go-round for a bit. You were saying as much when ...I saw the power coming back on around us and ...I, I don't know. I was just trying to give you that break," I said, now feeling my grip on the door knob grow even tighter.

In that moment I thought back to all of the friendships I had ruined over smaller more insignificant things than this - and I suppose they all should have added up into something that made me wiser. However, standing here now I could see everything from her perspective - how what I did might seem manipulative. All I could tell myself was that while I may have fucked things up - I did it with the best of intensions.

By the look on her face I could tell she had come to a realization. The rain was dripping from her hair and falling down in front of her face. "Why didn't you ever say anything."

"...I have, a few times.. and I guess I was saying it again that night," I confessed. "After that night years ago with the kiss - I knew you didn't feel the same way as me and I backed off. I respected where you were. But I still felt, well... I still felt. Do you remember that night you weren't feeling well and I drove you home from Chicago, an hour and a half drive, when no one else wanted to make the drive - there's a reason I didn't mind. I was telling you then. Just like the half dozen other times I was telling you in other ways - and then there was the other night - if I didn't care about you, if I were indifferent as to whether or not you were thrown back out into the world or not - I wouldn't have done what I did." I had said it. Fuck. That was everything. Right out on the table in one go.

"...I was with someone. When you kissed me, I was with someone that I thought, well that I thought I was beginning to fall for. I knew you were going to kiss me. I knew it and I still let it happen because... The reason I pulled away was because I knew that if I didn't I wouldn't be able to stop even a second later. I felt something too, but when I broke things off with him you seemed like maybe you had moved on." She just stared at me and then said. "So with all those things you were doing - did you have to be so subtle?"

I reached my arm out into the rain and took her hand in my own pulling her inside to meet me. "Let me be clearer." And with two hands on either side of her face I pressed my lips to hers. Firmly. Clearly. Unmistakably.

I felt her arms curl around the back of my shoulders as her lips parted - parting mine with them. Our tongues dancing gently at first, softly getting acquainted.

Here with me now with her lips to mine was the one woman I had wanted more than anyone could want anyone else and my kiss began to manifest that pent up desire that had lived quietly within me for more than four years. My hands braced the sides of her face as my kiss pressed harder now - more deeply. She was kissing back with a passion matching my own and I slid one of my hands up over her forehead wiping strands of hair out of her face and she felt cold to me - soaking wet. My hands moved down toward the lapels of her coat, lifting them and sliding them back over her shoulders, down the length of her arms sending her coat falling to the floor. I began pulling her out of her wet clothes.

I pulled her top up over her head tossing it aside as I gently turned her body to face away from me so that I was now kissing the nape of her neck where the small wisps of hair grew along her hairline. I unclasped her bra and slid it forward over her now bare shoulders and let it fall to her feet. My hands cupped her large full breasts and my thumbs grazed over her fat, growing nipples causing her to inhale sharply. She stood tall now leaning her body back against mine - her head resting against my shoulder placing it just to the side of my own. I placed each of her nipples between the thumbs and forefingers and applied pressure pinching them and rolling them between my fingers. She sighed deeply.

She pressed her ass back against my cock and I pressed into her as I moved my hands down over her flat stomach toward the buckle on her jeans. My fingers unfastening them as she kicked off her shoes pulling off her socks with her toes.

Holding onto her hip with one hand and pressing her upper body forward with my other - I leaned her against my living room wall with her hands supporting herself against it's flat surface. I kissed my way passionately down her spine listening to her breathing change before curling my fingers over the waistband of her jeans pulling them down from her hips, over her shapely round ass, and yanking them to the floor and off of her small delicate ankles.

Standing behind her I ran my hands up over the back of her thighs, over her amply round ass which was now covered only in a pair of cute pink, yellow, and white underwear, and up over the full length of her lean back. I reached up into her hair, grabbing a fist full and pulling her upright again away from the wall. I reached my other hand around to the front of her and slipped it beneath the waistband of her underwear.

I felt her arch her mound upward under the movement of my hand and soon I felt my middle finger slip between her fleshy swollen lips and slide over the hood of her clit - which I began to massage in tight little circles over and over enjoying how it felt and shifted under the weight of my finger and how it caused her breathing to change so fundamentally.

"Mm, I like the way you move." I whispered into her ear as her hips and ass moved against my hand and cock.

She craned her face back towards mine and enveloped my lips in a wet, full, and hungry kiss. She sucked on my lower lip running her tongue along the length of it as she held it captive between her lips.

"Mmm." the sound came almost involuntarily from my throat. I spun her around to face me once again pinning her back against the wall. I pulled her hair and bit her lip as I pushed my hand underneath the front of her underwear quickly finding her throbbing clit once again - this time my fingers moved farther south sinking between the slick wet folds of her flesh. The tip of my middle finger collecting her own wetness and bringing it upward again - using her own juices as lubricant to rub her engorged clit. I pressed the heel of my hand into her mound pinning her ass to the wall as I vigorously massaged circles up and over her sensitive bud.

Her breathing was heavy, really heavy and it would catch in her throat from moment to moment before escaping in a sharp exhale. "Fuck. Oh... Mmmm, Aaaahhh!"

She came standing right there with my hand pressed between her legs. The sight and sounds of her cumming were more than I could handle. I led her out of the living room down the hallway and into my bedroom.

I pushed her on to the bed and she tumbled backwards onto the comforter, her head landing on the pillows with a smile. Her body laying out at an angle and I pulled her legs to the center of the foot of the bed as I climbed onto the bed myself.

I reached up to the middle of her body and tugged her panties down away from her curvy hips and small frame. They felt damp as I pulled them off of her legs and threw them to the floor beside the bed.

Pressing open her legs with my hands and crawling my way upward between them - I kissed my way over each of her large heaving breasts. My lips planting little kisses around each of her fat hardened nipples as they ached at the prospect of attention. I took one of them into my mouth, sucking on it - flicking it with the tip of my tongue as I held it captive within my lips. She wrapped her hands around the back of my head pulling me in tighter against her breast. I opened my mouth wider - my lips taking more of her breast into my mouth and tugged on her nipple with my teeth. "Ooooh, Mmmm" came her whimpering.

I moved my mouth over to her other breast giving it the same attention I'd just given to its mate before kissing my way down her flat toned stomach and over her taut little navel as I passed over it.

Her legs open - her knees bent and pointing up toward the ceiling as the soles of her feet rested flatly on the covers of the bed to either side of me. The bulk of my body slid down between her thighs. Down, down, further down until she felt my warm breath falling over the freshly shaved skin of her mound. I looked below me at her beautiful pussy. Her outer lips were plump and swollen with anticipation and the scent of her was intoxicating - I felt my cock growing hard beneath me. Turning my head to my left I kissed the inside of her right thigh and without breaking contact with her skin I ran my lips downward into the small crevice appearing between the end her leg and edge of her pussy.

From right there between her thighs I looked up over her body. Her head was tilted back ever so slightly and her hands were kneading the top of her chest where the flesh of her breasts began, this caused her breasts to push together - her nipples now pointing up toward the ceiling - the skin around them wrinkling tightly. I returned my gaze down to her pussy and I could see her juices pooling between her inner lips. I sealed my open mouth over her entire slit, dipping my tongue into her - tasting her and collecting her wetness on my tongue. God I wanted to taste more of her. I wanted to taste her more deeply. I slid my arms underneath her legs curling my hands back over the insides of her hips as I pressed my mouth more firmly against her pussy and plunging my tongue into the depths of her before tilting my head upward to lick my way over the many little nerves living in the edges of her glistening pink lips until I felt my tongue find what it was looking for - the little hood covering her swollen, tingling clit.

"Oh fuck..." came her breathy response to the warmth of my tongue's arrival against her pulsing bud. I flicked it repeatedly, firmly, and without rest. "Oooh God!" came her cry as I sucked her clit firmly into my mouth holding it there between my lips. Her mouth gasped open - her head flying back. "Ah, Yeah! God!"

I loved every little response she gave me. Every catch of her breath, every exhale, every moan and expletive. So turned on by her was I that my own hips were moving back and forth behind me - rubbing my own rock hard, pulsing cock against the bed.

My hands gripped into the flesh of her hips before reaching farther forward over her mound and pulling back the skin of her hood - exposing her sensitive clit to the full sensation of the tip of my tongue as I licked circle after circle over and around her swollen button. "Mmmm!" Her hips began to buck gently against my face and I resealed my lips around her upper pussy as I tongue lashed her clit vigorously.

"Yes, God yeah yeah. Fuck don't...Oooohh!" Her pussy trembled and quaked under the waves of her second orgasm and this time I was tasting every bit of it as her cum washed over my tongue.

Her climax sent spasms up the length of her body and she was moaning into her upper lip which she was biting between her own teeth. Smiling devilishly I gave her clit one last flick with my tongue watching her body convulse and twitch as a result.

I sat up onto my knees there between her legs and began unbuttoning my shirt from the neck down. She, herself, shot up and began frantically helping unbutton my shirt from the bottom - her hands meeting mine in the middle before pushing my open shirt impatiently outwards as her hands ran over my chest and stomach.

She leaned farther forward planting hungry kisses on my stomach as she climbed onto her knees elevating herself to plant more kisses on my chest. Her mouth moved over my skin as her hands moved upwards over my shoulders displacing my shirt off of them completely as she did.

She kissed one of my nipples before enveloping it within her mouth and massaging it with her tongue - I felt the vibrations of her voice move within me as she moaned into my body. I moved my hands to the back of her head instantly losing them in the thick volume of her hair. Without taking her mouth from my chest I felt her hands find the button of my jeans. She unfastened it and tugged down my zipper. Her hand slipped below the waistband of my boxers and she looked up at me with a smile as I felt for the first time her hand wrap itself around my rigidly throbbing cock.

Straightening up on her knees she scooted around on the bed urging me without words to trade places with her. She pushed me onto my back with my head falling on the pillows near the headboard and curled her fingers around the waistbands of my jeans and boxers and began tugging them down my body tossing them to the floor beside the bed as they cleared my legs. I felt her hands as they ran back and forth over the front of my tan, toned, bare thighs as she soaked me in with her eyes.

I watched her watching me as her large breasts with their fat pink nipples gently swayed and moved between her arms as her hands slid upward over my thighs continuing past my hips - her fingers running over the muscles of my stomach as her head lowered in front of me. Her mouth wrapped around the underside of the head of my cock and her tongue flicked over that small sensitive spot where the head met the length of me. Her hair tickled my lower stomach and the tops of my thighs as she took the entire thick head of my cock past her lips sucking on it slowly.

"Ohh." The sound came out of me without any thought. Without a pause she widened her lips and slid down the length of me going past the midway point where so many women have stopped or felt the necessary urge to turn back or risk gagging. Emily lips didn't stop; they continued traveling down my fat, girthy cock now sliding over skin less often attended to and therefore much more sensitive to new sensations. My eyes widened and my mouth achingly gasped open as I felt her nose press into the base of my stomach and then her tongue dart out from her mouth licking the front of my balls. "Ohhh Fuck!!"

"God!" I'd never been deep throated before. My cock was thicker than most and I was told that girth made the act more difficult than length. At seven and a half inches long I wasn't monstrous in size, but it was a bit over average and I was told it didn't make things easier. Regardless her mouth took all of me. Having her mouth around every pulsing inch of my cock was a new feeling altogether that caused something in my stomach to tighten and my balls to tingle.

As her tongue receded back into her mouth and her warm, soft throat began to travel up over my shaft again it was joined by one of her hands which she used to stroke my now slick skin in an upwards motion trailing her grip behind her lips.

"Mmm, God I love your cock," she said staring at it and giving a hard, downward twist over its length with her hand. "I want you inside of me." Her knees traveled upwards on either side of me as she straddled my waist. She leaned forward, her breasts hovering over my own chest - her nipples brushing against my skin as she reached down between our bodies grabbing my cock with one hand and rubbing its engorged head against her own clit and then coaxing it back just a bit to meet the entrance of her dripping pussy.

We gasped as the head of my cock opened her tight glistening hole. She was stretching around me now. With the tip inside of her she began to slide down the fattest part of my cock - her pussy hugging me tightly the entire way. She was such a tight fit. I began to feel lost in how hot she felt around me - a real physical heat. My hands clenched into her thighs as I rocked my hips upward to sink into her more completely.

"Oh God." I couldn't lie below her for another moment. I bolted up with her still sitting on my lap - still impaled on my cock - and with one hand on her back and one on her ass I moved up to my knees and flipped her onto her back with me now on top of her.