Of Gods and Vampires Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onyxwolf
Onyxwolf
214 Followers

Eve gasped and shook under him she grabbed his hair and felt her body jerk as her blood was pulled from her artery. She felt lightheaded and incoherent as he took another deep draw of her blood. Lucifer released her throat and snarled in a feral manner befitting his infamous reputation; blood dripping from his fangs and a darkness in his eyes. Her wound sealed almost instantly without leaving a single mark on her skin.

Lucifer kissed her hard letting her taste her own blood on his lips and tongue. He dragged her to the edge of the desk and stroked the head of his cock along her slit. She moaned as he teased it around her wet hole and stroked her clitoris over and over again. He watched the play of pleasure across her face as he licked, bit and sucked on her body. He dragged the length of his cock over her slit and rubbed her navel with it. He watched her frustration rising as he tormented her.

Eve hissed and threw Lucifer off her. She stood and circled him like a cat toying with prey examining the chiseled sculpture of his body for the best angle of attack. She curled back her lips exposing her fangs in a feral snarl. She backed him up against one of the plush sofas grinning as she watched him. She gently shoved him back so he fell onto the sofa in front of her.

Eve slid into Lucifer's lap slowly straddling his thighs and pushing him back against the cushion of the sofa. She licked the side of his neck and bit his shoulders softly refraining from breaking his skin. She moved her body slowly like a belly dancer's rolling her stomach and hips causing her wet pussy to brush against his erect cock with each pass.

Eve curled her fingers in his hair and leaned in to bite his lower lip before teasingly kissing him. He dug his fingers into the sides of her hips and yanked her down impaling her on his cock and swallowing her moan into his throat. She jerked in his lap and then undulated in a serpentine motion moving on his length and eliciting a deep groan of pleasure form him in return.

Eve felt full and stretched her body getting used to the size of him inside of her. She could feel her muscles tightening around him as she moved in his lap and the increasing wetness and warmth between her legs as she rode his lap. Lucifer cupped her ass cheeks and squeezed them as she began to thrust her hips against him in a slow rhythm.

Eve felt her back beginning to itch and her skin stretching and straining and her head swam. She rested her forehead against his shoulder rocking her hips slower and slower as her body shook. Lucifer wrapped his hands around her back and held her steady. He lifted her head and looked at her eyes and then lifted her lips and pushed on her gums. They turned white under pressure and did not quickly return to color he'd drained too much blood from her at one time.

Lucifer lightly smacked her in the face bringing her around with a violent start as she hissed at him and struggled wildly. He groaned as she thrashed and her body contracted around his cock and her struggles made her hips jerk and thrust in a violent fashion. He Grabbed her chin in his hand and held her head still. He used one of his fingers to force her mouth open and then pulled her down to his neck placing her fangs against his skin.

Eve's eyes glassed over as she could feel the rhythm of his heart beat just under the skin and felt her hunger flare. She sank in h teeth and drew on him as he had of her. There was an instant kick to the stomach like feeling as the blood coursed like fire into her body. Her spine cracked as she bucked violently like serpent and every muscle in her body contracted into a spasm of twitching. Lucifer moaned as she pulled blood from his body and her pussy clenched on his cock.

Lucifer's blood was the most potent thing Eve had ever tasted. He was like original sin in a delicious heady alcoholic drug. She took one more draw of his blood before tearing her fangs from his throat and letting her head fall back. Her back split open and her wings unfolded spreading to their full span deep black pair laying over white. She bucked her hips hard and brought her face down close to his. Her pupils were wide and her body was alive with oversensitivity to everything as it metabolized his blood.

She thrust her body against his in a feral and frantic frenzy feeling her stomach flutter and her muscles clench around his length. Her head fell back and she abandoned herself to nothing more than the desire to mate and the need to fulfill a most basic and animal instinct. She alternated between short quick thrusts of her hips to low slow movements drawing out the pleasure and sensations.

Lucifer finally grabbed her hips and stood impaling her deeply as he walked to the wall and pinned her back against it. He thrust hard and repeatedly into her body snarling as he bit her neck and sucked on her nipples. Eve was shaking and crying out as she wrapped her legs around his hips and thrust herself to meet each one of his powerful thrusts into her. She dragged her fingernails down his back drawing blood with their sharp points and he reciprocated leaving marks on her hips as he moved inside her.

Eve screamed as she orgasmed feeling like her body would come apart at the seams as she released. Her body bucked so violently she felt herself hitting the wall behind her and her wings beat as well. Lucifer released a feral groan and he began to release into her body he held her hips against him as her muscles milked the hot fluid out of his cock. His eyes closed and his wings burst forth eclipsing Eve and darkening the room.

His wings looking like they had been made from pure darkness spun into huge powerful dark wings that radiated power and force. Eve started opened mouthed as her body came down from an amazing high and she took it all in. He slowly unpinned her from the wall and stepped away sliding out of her body. He shrugged his shoulders and the site of his wings disappeared back into his honeyed olive skin. Eve slowly shrugged her wings back into her body.

Eve was very tired and said nothing as Lucifer picked her up and took her to the bedroom. She laid her head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat as she fell asleep. Deep inside she felt the sharp twinge of pain beginning to build.
---------------------------------

The mirror shattered against the wall in the silver palace. Gabriel said not a word as he strode out of the room and rallied the masses of angels that had been assembled at his command. He stood on the veranda of the palace and felt the shift in the universe around him and felt the change rippling through his body.
---------------------------------

Baal slipped through a hole in the realms at the end of the bed and took a knee.

"My Lord Lucifer." Baal whispered.

"There had better," Lucifer muttered. "Be a very good reason for you being here and waking me up to boot."

"I apologize my Lord." Baal bowed his head. "An army of angels marches to war in the shadow realms as we speak."

"Leave us." Lucifer snarled.

Baal retreated from the room.

Eve slowly sat up in the bed and looked over her shoulder at Lucifer who was now standing by the foot of the bed.

"You knew this would happen." Lucifer didn't look at her as he spoke. "You knew that the being here, doing this would turn Gabriel into my enemy."

Eve didn't say a word she stood slowly using her hand to steady herself against the bed as a wave of blinding pain shook her to nausea.

"It appears that I need to defend myself now." Lucifer smirked.

Lucifer tore a hole through the dimensions and left Eve sitting there. Eve fell to the floor clutching her belly as she curled into a fetal position against the pain.

"Time." She croaked.

"Yes Eve."

"What's going on? I did what needed to be done." Eve whispered.

"With all decisions there are consequences for all involved and all who will come from then on." Time replied.

Eve curled up on the carpet and wept silently.
---------------------------------

The army of angels streamed into the shadow realms dressed for war. Their armor gleamed and their weapons were unsheathed as they took up positions on the side of a great span of flat ground. The shadow realm was buffeted by it's violent winds as it was so close to hell the last barrier before you were in hell proper. But of course etique was preserved even in war and no invading of hell or heaven was permitted unless one or the other fell. Wars were waged in the shadow realms to spare the real realms from harm. Perhaps this was why the shadow realms were barren shells as they were now.

Demons were streaming into the shadow realm from the other end of the great plain. They bore little or no armor their hideous forms serving as armor enough. Spikes, scales, slime, shell, bone. Their bodies were as varied as the animals nature provided them to model themselves after. Weapons were both forged and naturally occurring for the demons and their taste for flesh was as great a weapon as their lack of fear.

Lucifer crouched on a small raised plateau of rock and watched the demons and angels entering the world. He saw Gabriel standing with his forces and smirked slowly. His brother's wings had finally sealed and become a single powerful pair of wings that looked as though the heavenly clouds themselves had been lashed together to form them. So Eve has succeeded after all. He chuckled softly and wondered if she was laughing as she watched her work unfold.
---------------------------------

Eve coughed up another foul mouthful of bile and shook with cold and pain. She whimpered and held herself as best as she could against the pain. With difficulty she summoned Destiny and slid it into the realms forming a tiny crack.

"Baal." She croaked. "Help me."


The demon king stepped out from the realms silently and looked down at the broken woman on the floor. She was neither angel or demon as she was right now and yet she had become stronger than any of them. For many years Baal had spoken with Destiny alone in the black palace and learned a great deal more than he should have been privy too. He knelt beside Eve now honoring a bargain struck so many years ago between him and Destiny.

"Baal take me to the shadow realms please." Eve whispered.

"I will." Baal stepped through his hole.

---------------------------------

When Baal appeared in the center of the plain holding Eve it was the last thing Lucifer or Gabriel had expected to see. Eve's skin was ashy and she was still clad in only the smallest scrap of lingerie. She was limp in Baal's arms and there was blood and bile along the corners of her mouth.

Baal set Eve down slowly on the ground and she smiled faintly.

"You know," Eve muttered. "Never thought I'd die like this really. Always thought I'd die on my feet fighting as I was meant to."

"You were never meant to fight Eve." Baal brushed a lock of hair out of her face.

"Maybe." Eve coughed hard and choked for a moment. "There's a song Baal. Ever since I first heard it I've lingered on it. Maybe it's just me being silly but I always felt like they wrote it for me a band called Linkin Park."

"How does it go?" Baal questioned.

Eve smiled and sang filled with pain and emotion hearing it play in her brain as she did:

"In this farewell
There's no blood
There's no alibi
'Cause I've drawn regret
From the truth
Of a thousand lies

So let mercy come
And wash away
What I've done

I'll face myself
To cross out what I've become
Erase myself
And let go of what I've done

Put to rest
What you thought of me
While I clean this slate
With the hands of uncertainty

So let mercy come
And wash away
What I've done

I'll face myself
To cross out what I've become
Erase myself
And let go of what I've done

For what I've done
I start again
And whatever pain may come
Today this ends
I'm forgiving what I've done

So let mercy come
And wash away
What I've done

I'll face myself
To cross out what I've become
Erase myself
And let go of what I've done
What I've done
Forgiving what I've done"

Eve's voice cracked on the last word of the song and her body went stiff. The breath left her lungs, her eyes closed and her heart stopped.

Baal laid her down on the ground and stepped away. He walked toward his place in the world of demons and away from the woman who had held hope in her hands. Both Lucifer and Gabriel were at the heads of their respect armies. Each brother had walked to within a few hundred yards of Eve as she had sang with so much sadness and strangely misplaced hope.

Baal walked past Lucifer a short distance and turned back to look at Eve. Lucifer and Gabriel were glaring hatred at each other, a hatred that would never be put right. Their wings were symbols of their leadership of their realms, good and evil, dark and light. Balance had been restored and the war would cleanse and restore the way of things. The worlds were preserved.

Eve's body was so pale and ashen lying on the bare ground. The wind blew furiously and then died down completely stopping. There was a soft light radiating from Eve's flesh that began to grown and concentrate in her chest. There was a slow splitting of the skin between her breasts and then a long horribly wicked sword began to rise from the gaping whole in her chest blade first.

The end of the blade rose slowly and it continued to rise up out of her until a full length of very close to four and half feet of sword floated just above her. There was a brilliant gold light coming from the long sword much like the light from the sun. The wound it had proceeded out of sealed on Eve's chest.

The sword moved to Eve's right hand and fitted itself to her palm. Her body suddenly arched up from the ground hanging as if suspended with only the top of her head and the heels of her feet still touching the ground. She gasped and there was a horrible shriek that issued forth from her throat. A brilliant blinding light flashed from her body and everyone was forced to look away or lose their sight forever. As the collected armies looked back what they saw was something they would never forget.

Eve stood tall her hand was wrapped around the new strange sword and it was poised to her side like a deadly appendage to her body. Her black fell in layered waves around her face and blew across her eyes giving her a remarkably wild and warrior look as her icy blue eyes drifted in and out of view behind it. She was clad in a long gold colored dress that seemed neither classically styled or modern styled. The color did not clash with her bronzed skin but seemed to heighten the coloring she naturally possessed and bring out the stark black hair and blue eyes. Her feet were still bare adding a touch of heathen to her and her shapely calves were left visible.

But what drew all eyes was Eve's newest addition. Sprouting from her back and reaching into the sky higher and more magnificent than anything were a single pair of spun gold wings. They looked as though they were made of sunlight laced with stardust and molten gold. Each wing would have weighed a ton by flesh and bone standards but these appeared to weight nothing and their massive size eclipsed even those that Lucifer and Gabriel bore.

Eve ran a finger delicately over the sword whose name she needed not ask. She stretched her new powerful wings and she surveyed the war that was about to break out. She smiled genuinely for the first time in so many years that she had forgotten the feeling associated with the action. Her heart was light and filled with a brilliant happiness that could match her wings. Eve looked at Gabriel and then at Lucifer.

"Hope lives." She laughed and vanished.

Onyxwolf
Onyxwolf
214 Followers
12