Of Heaven and Hell, My Side Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggled a bit and said what I have wanted to say for days, "Yes I am, I'm crazy about you."

Then I pushed him onto his back and started to kiss him all over his face. My hands went to the belt of his robe and untied it. I opened it up and spread it out away off of his body. I then straddled his body, placing my legs on either side of his hips. I looked at him and he was beautiful, he was nicely muscled and not so nicely scared. But, I wanted him, I wanted him badly.

Zack untied the belt of my robe and I slipped it off my shoulders. He looked up at me and said in a soft almost awed voice, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I can't believe just how beautiful you are."

I smiled at him and leaned forward and softly kissed him. Lifting my hips, I took his steel hard erection in my hand and guided it into my wet, hungry vagina. I ever so slowly lowered myself onto his dick, reveling in the ecstasy of pleasure that my beloved was giving me. I love the feeling of having Zack's manhood in my body and I know that I will never be able to give it up.

When I was fully impaled, I stopped and looked down at him. He had his eyes closed and was smiling. He opened his eyes and said, "I love you, Carol. I love you more than anything."

I was in heaven. I smiled back at him and said, "Oh Zack that makes me so happy. And I love you my darling."

I started to move my hips, slowly riding on his stiff cock. The feeling was unbelievable, I was where I should be. This is where I belong, I knew it. I was sure, no more indecision, no more weighing the alternatives. I was sure. I rode Zack, I rode him hard, I wanted to be his completely and to have him completely, to make him mine...forever. Nothing else mattered, just the love and pleasure that we could bring each other.

As we loved I felt the stirrings of my climax start to manifest and I knew that I would be in the throes of wild, wonderful orgasm. But I didn't want to have that until I knew the Zack was with me.

Then he gave out a moan, pushed his hips up and stiffened. I knew that he was cumming and I gave myself over to the marvelous wonder of my own climax. My world was a cocoon of joy and love populated only by Zack and me.

We were all that mattered, the pleasure and ecstasy that is shared by two people, who are totally in love. Each time I felt his manhood throb I knew that he was giving me his loving essence, filling me with his love. I have never felt so fulfilled as when I am with Zachary in this way.

Finally, I fell forward on top of Zack and just lay there breathing hard. He put his hands around me and held me tight.

"Oh, God Carol, I don't think that I could live without you. I am going to go crazy, when you go back to New Mexico."

I just nuzzled into his chest and said, "I don't want to go back. I..."

There it was again, the doubt and not knowing. But, my God, I knew what I wanted. I knew that I wanted Zack, I wanted to be with him always, but I couldn't bring myself to say it.

I sat up, pushed myself off Zack and stood. I looked down on my lover and smiled. "I'm going to take a show, want to join me?" I turned and walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on.

He smiled, "I couldn't think of anything I would rather do."

Zack quickly got up and came up behind me. He put his arms around me and kissed my neck as I brushed my teeth. His hands moved to my breasts and he caressed them, fondling and petting them.

I leaned back and thought, "I know that I can't give this up. Would I want to live a life without having my Zachery's touch?"

I finished brushing and rinsed my mouth. I turned in his arms and put my arms around him. Then I quickly kissed his nose and pushed him away from me. He looked a little surprised and started to say something.

I cut him off by saying, "We can't start that again, I have to shower and so do you."

He laughed and grabbing his toothbrush said, "Killjoy."

I went into the shower, luxuriating in the hot needle spray. Closing my eyes and holding my face in the water. Letting the flow run over my body, washing away the sweat and musk of our loving and hopefully washing away all of the doubt and uncertainty.

In a moment the shower door opened and I felt two arms wrap around me. His lips pressed against my shoulder and kisses rained down on me like the water in the shower. He turned me and brought his lips to mine.

I pushed my tongue into his mouth, met his and they danced. Caressing, tasting and loving. I moved my lips to his cheek, to his shoulder and chest. I stopped and kissed and sucked his nipple. I moved further down his body kissing and nibbling on his stomach and kissing his belly button.

Then I took hold of his erect dick and stroked it. I kisses the tip and sucked the small dollop of pre-cum off of it. I kissed it again and took it into my mouth. I sucked and licked his cock like it was an ice cream cone. I was relishing the erotic sensation of having my lover's erection in my hot needy mouth.

My head was bobbing back and forth as I slid my lips over his hard cock. I have gotten to the point where I can take most of into my mouth without gagging. I am sure that I will soon be able to deep throat him.

I giggled at that thought, here I was a Nun sucking on a man's erect dick and loving it. This was wrong and I knew it. But, it was what I wanted, I loved this man and I knew that he loved me. We were going to spend the rest of our lives together. I would soon swear my love to him and tell him that I wanted to be with him forever...soon...I would tell him soon.

Then Zack put his hands on the back of my head and groaned, "Oh God, Carol...Carol."

I knew that he was going to cum and I sucked all the harder, wanting my love's essence in my mouth. Then he came in torrents. He filled my mouth, it was all I could do to swallow it. I gulped and drank him like someone dying of thirst.

All too soon, his dick's throbbing slowed and then stopped. I swallowed the last of his juice and licking this slowly softening penis, I stood and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Zack put his arms around my waist and pressed his lips to mine. His tongue pushed into my mouth and I knew that he was tasting the remnants of his cum in my mouth. We broke the kiss, finished washing each other, got out of the shower and dried off.

We spent the day sightseeing, going to museums, attractions and anything that caught our fancy. Dinner was a rather subdued affair. I think that we were both thinking that this will be the last dinner we will share for a while.

We went back to the hotel around nine and made love all night long. I have no idea what time we finally fell asleep, it was before the sun started to come up. The alarm rang far too early for my liking and we just laid there in bed holding hands.

Then all of a sudden, Zack jumped out of bed and laughingly said, "Get up, sleepyhead. We have planes to catch. I looked at the time and quickly got up and into the bathroom. We showered quickly, but not so fast that we didn't make love.

Zack had packed and went down to the lobby to check out as I finished getting everything packed. I met him in the lobby and we caught a cab to the airport.

After going through security, we grabbed a quick breakfast at one of the restaurants near my gate. My plane was leaving first so we sat by the gate. We were hugging and kissing, not making a scene but showing affection and love.

When they called my flight, I started toward the gate and then ran back to my Zachery and held him telling him that I loved him and that I would be his wife. As the plane took off, I looked out of the window and I think that I dozed off as the flight didn't seem that long. After the plane landed and I was getting off, it really hit me. My whole life was going to change. I was giving up everything that I had and was going to enter into something that I never even contemplated. I had a lot of thinking and praying to do.

I'm working on the next Chapter and hope to have it out soon. Vote if you want, but please comment. Voting is not that important to me as I have found that the Anonymous Gnomes come along and give a story a one without having read anything.