Of Heaven and Hell, My Side Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell you what why don't I stop over tonight, there's someone I want you to meet. For Dinner?" He looked at me and I nodded. "Sounds good Mom, Mandy will be coming and why don't you have Mark, Georgie and the kids over. Yea, I want you all to meet someone and that's all I'm gonna say. See you tonight, around five. Here's Mandy." He handed the phone to Mandy.

She put the phone to her ear and said, "Hi Mom...Mom...Mom...Mom she yelled, listen to me. I guess that you will have to wait until tonight to meet her...yes it's a her...I don't know...Mom you will have to wait until tonight. Yes, Joe and I will be there. Bye now."

She closed the phone and handed it back to Zack. "Oh God You owe me...you owe me big time. You are never going to be able to pay this back."

We sat and talked for a while, then Mandy said that she had better get going and then laughed, "See you two tonight. Oh God this is going to be great."

She was laughing as she left the apartment. Zack said, "Mandy you are pure evil, how did such a nice guy like me have such an evil twin. You are the evil twin."

Mandy once again gave that mad scientist laugh as she walked to the elevator.

I turned to Zack and said, "She's right you know, tonight will be interesting." I ran to him and put my arms around his neck and kissed him. "Zack, I'm afraid. What will your parents think about me? I was a nun and I got involved with a former student. Really involved, I got pregnant by him." I started to cry.

He held me and kissed my cheek. "I will be with you. They will love you, not as much as I do, but they will love you. Especially when they find out that you are carrying their grandchild."

Thanks for reading, please comment if you want. I want to know what you think about my writing. If you leave an e-mail address I will respond.

Once again, in you are a member of the Benedictine Order, let me know what I got wrong and if I write another story about the Benedictines I will try to get it right.