Of Human Subjugation

Story Info
Professor has to become a slave to get tenure.
12.8k words
4.52
21.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,559 Followers

Warning: This has frequent non-con sex, strong humiliation, incest, and slavery.

This is among my darker stories and has a long spell of non-con sex, most of it described pretty perfunctorily, since for the most part it is not primarily for the pleasure of the protagonist. It does end on a brighter note, but takes a while to get there.

*************************************************

At 24 years of age, I felt like I was on top of the world. I was Dr. Susan Johnston a newly minted PhD in Human Subjugation Studies. Basically, it was the study of how slavery affected all parts of society, not just the slaves and masters, but other parts of society as a whole. I wrote my thesis, took all my classes, which I passed always with an A, then defended my thesis.

As a grad student, I had taught undergraduates in my subject matter, and had gotten plaudits from the students I taught. The university brought me on as a professor and I continued to teach for a year, looking forward to the possibility of getting tenure as a professor at that school. Given my high grades, both as a student, and as an instructor, I felt it should be a slam dunk.

A little bit about me personally. I'm 5'6" and 120 pounds with light brown hair, a cute face, or so I've been told, a lean fit body, and b cup breasts. I guess I was unusual, since I was still a virgin. I'd never met any guy I felt very strongly about and thought I should save myself for marriage. Sure, there were guys interested in me, but I tried to politely discourage them.

As I was finishing my first year as an instructor, I got a call to meet with our department head. William Collins was in his 40s with graying hair and perhaps a bit of a dad bod. I assumed he wanted to talk to me about how I'd done and my prospects for tenure. I guess I was right, though it ended up being quite a bit more than that.

"Please sit down, Miss Johnston. We've been very pleased with your work thus far."

"Thank you, Dr. Collins. I've tried to uphold the standards of this university."

"I assume you want to continue to teach Human Subjugation Studies."

"Absolutely. I find the subject fascinating and think I've proven myself."

"Well then, I guess it's time for the next step."

So I'll have a shot at tenure and a permanent position?"

"I thought you understood."

"Understood what?"

"All our tenured professors and all our permanent instructors have spend a period of time in subjugation."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm speaking English, but to put it more bluntly, you have to spend time as a slave."

"A slave? Me?"

"Exactly."

"I don't know if I can do that."

"You can check around if you like, but you'll find that every Human Subjugation Studies department at most any good university expects the same."

"What kind of a slave?"

"That depends on what your buyer chooses."

"How long?"

"For this school, one year, though there are some that might let you get away with six months."

"I don't know."

"If you really want to teach this subject anywhere, that will be necessary."

......................................................................................

I tried contacting several other universities and heard much the same from them. Any prestigious programs required a year, and I'd have no control over how I was used as a slave. Since I was comparatively young, cute, and female, I suspected I'd end up as a sex slave. I checked on that also, and found that indeed, I'd have no control over how I was used.

All my years of college -- all my hard work -- all my brilliance was of no value unless I allowed myself to be enslaved. I spent an entire weekend weeping, then tried to convince myself that I was too valuable to spend the entire year naked and being used sexually. Not every slave is used for sex. Some slaves do other services for their masters. That's what I tried to convince myself.

While I tried to ignore it, I knew from my studies that most slaves are used for their muscles (mostly men) or for sex, unless they were so old and ugly that no one wanted them. I tried to convince myself that it would be okay. I put my affairs in order and my possessions in storage and told Dr. Collins that I'd go ahead with it, as long as he'd guarantee me a teaching position afterwards.

"Absolutely. With your brilliance and a year of personal experience you'd be a great asset to this or any other university."

"Is there any way to limit how I could be used as a slave?"

"You know the system as well as anyone. You'll be a slave and bound to do whatever your owner requires of you."

"I just hoped there was some other way."

"There's only one way to be a slave."

"I guess I'll do it then."

"There is no guessing about it -- either you are or you aren't. So are you in?"

"I am."

"I have a document that will be signed by you and witnessed."

"Let's get this over with."

He called two other male professors into his office and produced the contract. I would agree to be a slave for one year, but unlike in many instances, my sale price would go into a trust. At the end of the year, that money, less commission would be mine. I signed the document as did Dr. Collins, and the two other professors witnessed it.

"All right, slave, take off your clothes."

"Right now? Right here?"

"Don't question me, just do it."

I had tears running down my face as I kicked off my shoes. I was wearing a nice blouse and skirt and I began to slowly unbutton the blouse, hoping vainly that he would tell me to stop. The two men who had witnessed my signature remained in the room and seemed to be enjoying the show. They both sat down and grinned broadly.

"Quit stalling. Speed it up. We don't have all day."

I took off my blouse and one of the men took it out of my hand. I unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. Okay, I knew that as a slave, I'd be naked. I knew that I'd have to take off all my clothes. Hell, I'd been present when other women had to strip to go into slavery. It had just seemed a distant intellectual exercise until it was me being forced to strip. It was even worse that it was in an office at the college.

"Cut the crap and get naked -- now."

I took off my bra and slid my panties down over my hips and to the floor. My bra was taken from me and I was told to step out of the skirt and panties. I knew it was useless to try to cover anything up. I'd be told to uncover it and maybe even punished. I was told to spread my legs, get down on my knees and prepare for a collar.

I was shocked at how quickly and thoroughly this was happening. I was even more shocked that it was happening on the campus of the university where I'd been teaching classes just a week earlier. Having two other professors and the department head there just made it worse. Then again, I could look forward to an entire year of this humiliation and treatment.

"I didn't think I was going to -- "

"Slaves speak only when asked a question that requires an answer."

As much as I hated it, I realized that this was my reality, at least for the next year. Dr. Collins had me stand, legs well apart and close to his desk. He came around the desk and bent me over it. I heard some muffled noises and felt something begin to enter my pussy. I realized it was Dr. Collins' cock as he pushed it in and broke my hymen.

"How was this bitch still a virgin? No matter, she's not any longer. By the time her year is up, she won't even remember what it was like not having cocks in her all the time."

There's a big difference between knowing that slaves are used sexually and having that happen to me. I could feel his prick filling me up as he got it deep inside my cunt. It had hurt when he took my virginity -- both physically and emotionally. Still, in spite of everything, it felt good as he fucked me. His dick pounded my quim relentlessly and I was shocked that I was so wet.

It didn't take very long before Dr. Collins came deep inside me. He pulled out and I thought it might be over, only to find myself being held down on the desk as Dr. Martin, one of the witnesses plunged his cock into my no longer virgin pussy. He felt bigger than Collins had and really filled me up. He was younger and in better shape and took much longer to cum.

"Damn. I've been lusting after this piece of ass for years."

"Hell, most of the department has been."

He grabbed my hips and held me tight as he got his prick deep in me to fill me with his seed. He was quickly replaced by the other witness, Dr. Adams. He did a quick plunge into my pussy before pulling out and impaling my ass. I squealed as he did, only to have him swat my ass hard and tell me to keep quiet. As he continued to fuck my ass, the office door opened and someone came in.

"Looks like we're breaking in some new talent."

"Can't say that she's all that talented, but she's here."

He walked over to where my head was at the edge of the desk. He lifted my head some, which opened my mouth. He unzipped his pants, pulled out his dick and started to push it onto my mouth.

"Since you've got that end, I want this one. Now suck it, slut."

I knew I was going to spend time as a slave. I knew I was probably going to be used sexually during that time. I just never thought I'd have four men, who I'd thought of as colleagues, taking me in short order, before I'd ever even left campus. As a professor, I'd had respect, both from the students and from the other faculty. That respect disappeared when I signed my name on that contract.

I had one fucking my ass hard as another one began to fuck my mouth. I hardly had time to think, but found myself wondering how I'd ever go back to being a respected by these men as a teacher after having them all use me in the department head's office. Before too long, both men finished, one filling my ass with his cum, while the other came down my throat.

They had already put a collar around my neck and now attached a leash. I didn't really want to be led naked out of the building, but knew better than to speak. They put a hood over my head, so I couldn't see. The small advantage there was that no one could see my face and recognize me by that. I was forced into a cage and my hands restrained. I could hear the sound of a lock being snapped shut on the cage.

I could feel the cage being moved, and heard muffled commentary about me as I was taken from the building. There was a loading dock in the back of the building and it felt and sounded like I was taken there and loaded onto a truck. I heard other human sounds and figured there were other slaves on the truck, which stopped twice more to add loads before reaching the slave market.

The cages were unloaded from the truck and I was taken from my cage and my hood removed. There were about a dozen naked women there. Some seemed quite self assured and others rather embarrassed at their state. I knew the drill, even if I never expected to undergo it myself. We were taken in groups of four to be graded for sale.

The highest grades go to those who look sexy and eager to be fucked. I was cute and with a nice shape, but could not bring myself to look that appealing. I was attractive enough that my grade wasn't horrible, but far from top rated. I was eventually led to another room where the auction was conducted. Given my lower grade, I didn't bring an especially high sale price.

I was taken to another room where they tattooed a brand on my ass designating me as a slave. I could not really see what was on my ass, not that it mattered. I was now chattel, at least for the next year. I was put back into another cage and a hood put back on my head. Before too long, I could tell the cage was being moved, and could tell I was being put on a truck for transport.

I had a PhD in this and had studied it and been to these facilities and watched it all in action. There's a huge difference between understanding it or observing it and actually living it as a slave. I had studied slave psychology, but now I felt it in my bones. It had only been a matter of hours and this was to be my life for the next year. I wasn't sure I was strong enough to survive, though I knew I had to.

I wanted to cry, but couldn't even find the tears. A few hours ago, I'd been a respected professor, now I was just livestock -- a piece of human flesh to be used as people wanted. All my studies and all my work and training counted for absolutely nothing. I was less than human, less than nothing. Most people treated their dogs better than I would be treated.

The truck took hours -- hours that I spent regretting that I'd even chosen this field of study -- hours when I felt I'd have been better off never going to college -- when I wished I'd simply gotten a job as a checkout clerk in a grocery store or a barista in a coffee shop. None of that mattered now though. I'd signed papers agreeing to indenture and there was no way to back out.

The truck stopped several times and I could hear cages being unloaded and loaded. Finally my cage was unloaded at one stop. In one sense it was a relief, while in another sense it brought a feeling of dread. Now I truly would begin living my life as a slave. They took me out of my cage and took off my hood and I found I was at a pony ranch.

I had been half afraid I'd find myself in a brothel and while a pony ranch was far from what I'd have preferred doing, it was better than some of the alternative. In short order, I had a butt plug tail and was fitted with a bustier which didn't cover any of my breasts, but merely pushed them up and out to be more apparent.

Once I was in it, the person who fitted me in my garment, spent some time playing with my boobs, including tweaking the nipples. I said nothing, first since slaves weren't allowed to protest, and second since nothing I said would improve my treatment. After he'd had bit of fun, he grabbed my ass and led me over to a breeding bench. He bent me over it and strapped me down.

He lifted my tail out of the way and plunged his cock into my pussy. I'd be lying if I said I was turned on by this, but my cunt was still wet, and he quickly began to fuck me, almost mechanically. It wasn't lust or any sort of physical desire. He was just breaking me in to my position and duties as a pony girl. Before he came in me, someone else presented his cock to my mouth and began to fuck my mouth.

"So we got a new one."

"Not as sexy as most, but she's got a cunt, an ass, and a mouth."

"You wasted no time using it."

"That's what she's here for, to be displayed and used."

"Permanent acquisition?"

"No, but we'll use her while we have her."

About this time the first guy stuck his cock deep in my snatch to unload his cum in me. He steadied himself by holding my hips as he filled me up. It wasn't much later that the second jammed his prick halfway down my throat, almost choking me as he came also. I couldn't even breathe as he shot his wad down my throat. Finally, he pulled partway out.

"Okay, slut, clean it off now."

I did my best at cleaning his dick off, though I had no real experience at it. Once he felt I had cleaned it to his satisfaction, the other guy came around and had me clean my juices and his cum off his wang. Once they were both done they unstrapped me and led me back to a stall in a barn where they locked my collar to a chain.

I knew escape was never a possibility. I had no clothes and no idea where I was or how to get to any place that I was familiar with. Beyond that, if I escaped, the first place they look was my old haunts, along with my friends and relatives. It was hopeless, and this is what I was for the next year. Why the hell did I ever want to teach? Any why did I even major in Human Subjugation?

...............................................................................

That began my stint at the pony ranch. I was fit, but hardly athletic, but sill they began training me as a pony girl. There was general conditioning along with learning to pull a sulky with a driver. Of course that also included being fucked several times a day. My ass got a workout, along with my mouth and pussy. Sad to say, but being fucked at will almost became normal.

Was any of this the normal that I wanted for my life? Hell, no, but it was what I'd agreed to. I know some pony ranches mostly operate for the amusement of visitors. We had our regular visitors and I pulled them around in a sulky, and got fucked by most of them. I licked some pussies along the way, but it mostly seemed to be men who enjoyed using us.

After a few weeks of training, I was loaded on a transport trailer and taken to a pony girl racing track. They entered me in one of the races though as I said, I'm no great athlete. I was in a race with ten other girls, pulling a sulky with a driver. As is usual, there were thousands of people in the stands to watch the race, and more on adult only pay per view.

If I thought it was humiliating to be virtually naked running around and getting fucked, this took it up another notch. I was mostly naked and running around for thousands to watch. My driver lashed my ass to get me to run faster, though I already was running as fast as I could. Out of ten girls in that race, I managed to finish fifth, which was far better than I'd have expected.

After the race, the drivers fuck their ponies in front of the audience, which seems to be what most of the viewers want to see. I had on a helmet and blinders that at least partly obscured my identity, but still being publicly fucked was more than humiliating. Once I'd been fucked my driver took me back off the track to the stables.

They took me to a stall that had a breeding bench, then strapped me down to it. I'd just been fucked in public by the driver, and thought perhaps other ranch staff there wanted me as well. As I was there waiting for whatever was to come, I heard a voice I didn't recognize. I couldn't clearly hear him as he talked with the driver, then they both came in the stall.

"I've wanted to get some pony pussy."

"We've got her here, and she's ready to go."

"My girlfriend is on the rag and being a bitch, so I figure this is one chance I got to get a little."

"Cunt, mouth, or ass?"

"I want that pussy, and having her strapped down like that just makes it kinkier."

"You know the cost."

"Here's your cash, now I'm ready for some poontang."

"Go for it, dude."

With that, I heard a zipper open and had a cock stuck in my cunt. I was wet, and frankly considering everything, I suspect they gave me some drug to keep me perpetually aroused and wet. Beyond that, I still had a load of jizz from my driver from not long before. The man grabbed my hips and roughly fucked me. Clearly this was all about him getting off.

While he was fucking me, I heard more strange voices talking to the trainer. The guy fucking me pretty clearly had this real thing and about pony girls and very quickly came inside me. He stood there with his cock twitching as he unloaded in me, As he pulled out, he slapped my ass. Almost immediately, he was replace by another man who began fucking me.

Some pony ranches make extra money by whoring out their ponies after the race. That was apparently what this ranch did and I was strapped down and fucked by paying customers in my stall. As best I recall, though I've tried to largely forget it, there were about ten people who made use of me. I think two had my mouth, two my ass, and the other six or so were content with my cunt.

The pony ranches get some appearance money from bringing their pony girls out to race and then get fucked for the fans. For the ranches with fast pony girls, they get prize money, mostly from a share of the parimutuel wagering. For non-winning girls like me, they make extra like this. Hell, I knew the industry, I just never thought I'd be a whored out pony girl.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,559 Followers