Of Intimate Moments, and Laundry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master, no," she whined softly, even as she complacently leaned forward at my hands directing and raised her ass even higher. "We can't...the boys..."

"Are in bed, and we most certainly can," I growled harsh and low into her ear. I pressed against her from behind and my hand snaked out around her front to wrap tightly around her throat. She gasped deeply, and gulped air as I made breathing harder for her. I felt her begin to shudder and quiver against me as I pressed against her. "You can, and you will, because I say so. Do you understand me, slave?"

As I spoke, I choked my slave girl, my grip tight around her throat, my palm pressing to the cool silver of her collar. As always, the effect was intense and instant, and Jess immediately surrendered, fully submissive to my controlling grasp. My free hand reached down, yanking down her cotton shorts and the purple lace boyshort panties that were riding deliciously between the full meaty cheeks of her ass, leaving her exposed.

The slave girl shuddered and bit down on a moan as my fingers glided up the length of her sex, feeling the wet heat of her slippery smooth folds and inner flesh, already soaked and dripping. I smiled wickedly to myself, quite pleased with my slave's immediate responsiveness.

"I will fuck you how I want, where I want, and when I want," I continued as I undid my pants and pulled my fat, heavy length of cock free. "And you will fucking love it. You will obey and you will comply, you will let me have my way with you and give in to anything I want, because you want it, you need it, to be used and controlled by me, to be my little plaything. That is your purpose. Do you understand, cunt?"

"Y-yes, Sir," she whimpered, her voice quavering as my words made her come undone.

I took my cock in hand and pressed between her thighs. It wasn't the best angle but I didn't care. I lined up with the sticky hot sheath of her cunt and rammed forward, roughly spearing into her vulnerable pussy from behind and spreading her wet pink flesh wide open around the thick girth of my cock.

"Oh fuck, oh God, yesss!" Jess hissed, barely keeping herself from outright screaming. Her words were garbled by my hand still choking her. She pushed back into me, thrusting her jiggling ass toward me to receive every inch of my swollen cock.

The fucking wasn't pretty. It was primal, simple and hard. I used my wife-to-be brutally, driving my cock to the root at a frenzied, rutting pace right from the start. She panted and gasped, sputtering, her hips working to welcomingly take my cock in deeper and deeper still. My free hand gripped her curving hip and I pounded into her, my hips slapping her round upturned ass again and again as I pushed her down onto the washer in front of her.

It didn't take long at all before she was gasping, her back arching as she breathed out through my constricting hand, "M-Master, Master please, please may I cum?"

"Yes, slave. Cum. Cum right fucking now you dirty, hungry little whore," I growled deeply into her ear before I bit down on her earlobe.

The press of my teeth and the sharp pinch of pain, combined with my words launched her over the edge. Her cunt gripped down on my pistoning cock, squeezing my fat shaft rhythmically as I continued to shove and drive my length deep into her belly. Jess started to scream; the release after being so very tightly wound was just too much. I continued to choke her, knowing it would make her orgasm that much more intense. I reached up with my free hand and covered her mouth to muffle her keening screams, and continued to abuse her fluttering slit as girlcum dribbled and splashed from her stuffed cunt.

It wasn't a long fuck; neither of us needed it to be. I pounded my slave's eagerly acceding cunt through the first orgasm and into a second, my cock gripped in the warmth of her body as she spasmed and shook violently in front of me. As I felt my orgasm approaching, my balls growing tight as my cock twitched and jerked inside her, I leaned in and rumbled into her ear, "I...fucking...own you."

My words undid her all over again. Her screams were muffled by my hand. I pressed my two middle fingers into her open, screaming mouth, and she quickly closed it around them to suck wantonly at the digits. I bit down on my own gravelly snarl as I came, thrusting deep and hard, my cock driving into her flooded core. My cum spurted thick and hot into her, splashing into the milking tunnel of my dear slave's hungry little pussy, filling her with my seed and making her cum even harder than before.

Jess collapsed against the dryer, panting and breathing raggedly as I held her upright while her shaking legs recovered. "Thank you, Master," she breathed at last, and the last vestiges of her tension left her body.

My slave twisted just enough to look over her shoulder at me, her heart and soul bare and exposed and raw in the deep, dark pools of her eyes. I lived for that look. "Thank you so much. I...really needed that. I didn't even realize how badly."

I wrapped her up in my strong arms, crushing her to me, still slid up inside the beautiful warmth of her body. "I'm always here for you, my slave. I know sometimes life gets in the way, but my hand, and my will, and my love is never far from you. I love you, and I own you, every last bit of you. You belong to me. That's our foundation. The rest of the details will fall into place as they will."

Gingerly, Jess slowly pulled away, letting my shaft slip free from her slick cunt with a wet slide that made us both shiver. She turned in my arms to bury her face into the crook of my neck, nuzzling into my warm shoulder and neck, into her 'safe place', as she called it. She took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of me, and let it out, and I could feel her relaxing in my grasp even further.

"Yes, Master. I know that. Thank you for reminding me. It's hard, sometimes. It's so much, and I get...overwhelmed. Thank you for being strong for me, my Sir. I love you. Always and Forever."

I smiled down at her warmly, filled with pride and love, as we shared the most intimate moment I think any two people ever experienced in a cramped little laundry room. "And I love you, little slave. Always and Forever. And a day."

***

True story. I'd say scouts honor, but then that would be less truthful. Names have been changed to protect the innocent. And the not-so-innocent, too. Comments, critiques, and general reader-writer communication of all sorts is welcome.

12