Of Love and Iron Ch. 04

Story Info
Ai spices up her pet's night with a fantastic new experience.
4.6k words
4.8
12.8k
4
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IV. Magic Touch

They pulled apart once spots began dancing across their visions, heavy panting flooding the otherwise silent air.

Ai grinned at her and curled her finger, taking a more firm hold on the D-ring.

"So you like the collar?"

"A lot," Rachel returned with her own grin. "You've got my tastes down."

Smirking, Ai began taking small steps backward, gently tugging her housemate along with her.

"You have no idea," she chuckled.

"I have work to do," Rachel complained, though with great reluctance.

Ai stopped moving, confidence radiating from her amused expression.

She slowly stepped close to Rachel, eyes locking together while she removed all space between them.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to take a break, and found you totally spaced out and about a second from playing with yourself. Clearly, your head's not on working right now. Or are you saying that you'd rather memories over the real thing?"

A small, completely insincere pout curved her lips downward as Ai's hands slipped to the blonde's waist.

Something tightened in Rachel's stomach as her housemate's hands continued sliding until they both took a firm hold of her ass.

"How do you know I was reminiscing about you?" the blonde retorted breathily.

Ai raised a brow in challenge, her hold tightening in response.

"Were you thinking of someone else?"

Rachel's face burned hot, her skin quickly turning dark red the longer she was in her housemate's hold.

"N-No," she finally muttered.

One of Ai's hands slipped up to cup the blonde's cheek, a thumb lightly caressing her lower lip.

"Good girl."

Rachel turned her head slightly, taking the finger into her mouth and lightly playing her tongue across the skin.

"So what did your break idea entail, exactly?" she inquired.

Ai's breath played across her neck, sending shivers through the blonde's body.

"Well," the cheerleader practically purred into her housemate's warm pulse point, "I was thinking of giving you a nice surprise. Something we haven't tried before."

Her hand moved from slightly parted lips, tracing light, feathery circles along her body on its way to Rachel's left wrist.

"First, I would blindfold you, and make your senses go wild while I stripped you down, piece by piece, drawing it out until you were ready to jump out of your skin."

As she spoke, she began moving back once more, again pulling Rachel along without any resistance.

"Then, I was thinking I would tie you down, nice and tight, onto my bed, so all you could do was squirm for me."

"S-sounds good so f-far," Rachel practically moaned.

"I thought it might," Ai giggled.

"What next?"

"Next is where the surprise comes in, when you can do nothing but guess at what will be happening to you," she purred to her housemate.

She reached her door and gently kicked, sending it silently curving inward to reveal her room.

Her attention so focused on her Mistress, Rachel entirely missed the items resting on Ai's desk near the doorway.

Ai, however, grabbed a piece of fabric from among the pile as they moved past the desk.

Rachel shuddered as the black cloth covered her eyes, the room going completely dark around her.

Ai gently gathered Rachel's hair into a tight horsetail before coiling the cloth around her head several times with the other hand.

The silky mane cascaded down against Ai's skin as she moved to tie a knot, sealing her sub's vision off.

She gave herself a satisfied nod as soon as her tools for the night were safely hidden from Rachel, the surprises kept to the blonde's very active imagination.

Stepping behind Rachel, the Asian began lightly running her hands from thigh to neck, caressing everything in between.

When soft pants began to leave Rachel's parted lips, Ai ran her hands beneath her shirt.

Her touch sent vibrations across the flat stomach, the flesh trembling as she made her way higher.

Rachel's nightwear was incredibly light that evening, and for how thin the cotton shirt loosely wrapped around her torso was, Ai thought she may as well have just gone topless.

She reached the beginnings of lovely, twin swells, then, and discovered that her housemate had apparently been in a very similar mindset.

Her hands pressed against nothing but warm flesh, and wetness spread across her inner thighs.

"It's almost less fun, when you already do half the work for me," she quipped.

She grins as Rachel reacts to the warm breath on her ear, her soft body pressing back into her hard in reaction.

"I think more fun would make this end too early," the blonde moaned as she felt warm palms toying with her breasts.

Smirking, Ai released her hold and slipped her palms back down, until she reached the hem of Rachel's shirt.

Before it even hit the floor, Ai's hands were clamped on her hips.

Rachel had decided to go with a well-worn pair of short shorts that evening, the cotton feeling incredibly warm under her Mistress's roaming hands.

The blonde's heart began racing even harder the longer Ai kneaded her ass, the Asian enjoying the feel of every bit of covered flesh she could get her hands on.

Her touches gradually went lower along Rachel's thighs, the thin cotton doing almost nothing to dim the sensation for the blonde.

When she reached the bottom of the shorts, Ai stepped slightly closer and slid her hands around to Rachel's front.

The blonde's breathing hitched when her Mistress began retracing her progress upward.

Ai stopped short when she reached the tops of Rachel's thighs, relishing the expected warmth she found there.

She hummed into her sub's ear, a grin curving her lips as she kept them a scant twitch away from the sensitive organ.

"Is my pet already wet?"

As she asked, her hands slipped into the curve of Rachel's thighs, coming to rest at the soaked fabric resting between.

Rachel's breath hissed out between clenched teeth, her entire body tightening in anticipation.

"M-maybe," she muttered in another near-moan.

"Only maybe? I think I should check. So we can be sure," Ai mused before running her tongue along the heated shell of the blonde's ear.

Rachel shuddered, her body vibrating against her Mistress's own.

"B-Being sure's good," she agreed breathily.

With her vision sealed, Rachel couldn't see the cheerleader as she promptly slid around her and lowered to her knees.

She did, however, realize the shift when she felt a puff of warm breath against her thin shorts.

The heat added to the burning sensations already running through her crotch, and she squirmed as the fabric grew uncomfortably wetter.

Ai stifled a moan as the heady scent of her housemate's arousal reaches her.

She grinned at the dark spot covering the grey material, Rachel's thighs noticeably shining wetly around.

"Oh, my! Poor pet. If I strip your little pussy bare right now, you might make a mess on my carpet," Ai purred with a low chuckle.

To add to her speech, she pressed an index finger against the soaked crotch and rubbed gently.

The words, combined with the touch, sent another hard spike of fire through Rachel, her entire body tightening.

She almost doubled over, her twitching stomach coming to rest on Ai's shoulder.

Her mouth parted, but any retort she planned to make was interrupted by the very loud, very wanton moan that ripped its way free instead.

Ai grinned at the blonde, her index finger slowly slipping upward.

Rachel hissed as a nail flicked over her barely cushioned clit, her hips bucking forward and nearly sending her toppling over.

And then, the finger reached the top of the shorts, and with one swift motion, they were down.

The blonde shuddered at the trail of wetness now coating most of her legs, her pussy clenching at the cool air suddenly hitting it.

Ai watched the blonde's pussy clenching, begging for her touch.

Not that it needed to, given Rachel's more than vocal requests along the same lines.

"I told you, I have plans. Patience, pet, is a virtue," Ai purred.

Grabbing up the drenched shorts, Ai rose, pushing the blonde back to a standing position as she did.

Seeing that her whole body was twitching and looking decidedly unsteady, Ai decided to take pity on her.

Her touch on Rachel's arm drew a whimper, and she led her pet the three short steps needed to reach her bed.

As soon as the sub felt the bed at her knees, she flopped forward like a limp doll.

Ai moved quickly, flipping her pet onto her back on the bed and pressing her reaching hands into the soft bed.

"Do not touch yourself, Rachel. This is for the both of us, and if you cum before I tell you that you can, the punishment will be as unpleasant as what I plan will be fantastic," the cheerleader warned.

Rachel whimpered, but her hands didn't so much as twitch when they were released.

The blonde had gotten very used to the various tones when her housemate was domming her, and she knew better than to resist when she used the very clear 'don't fuck with me' tone she'd just been warned with.

Ai moved to her desk quickly, a satisfied smile forming when she didn't hear any shifting sheets.

She nonetheless hurried, grabbing the implements for the next stage of her plans.

Her own clothes fell silently to the floor as she moved, the fabric suddenly swelteringly warm on her sweating body.

Rachel shivered when the bed dipped, marking her Mistress's return.

Something incredibly soft and cool played across her wrists, drawing more twitches from her.

"W-what's that?" she whimpered.

Ai's hand reached her left breast, a fingernail lightly tracing a circle around her painfully stretched bud.

"That," Ai whispered with her mouth suddenly hovering over the sub's ear, "is step two. I know you want to be a good girl for me-"

"So much, Mistress!"

She hissed through clamped teeth when Ai pinched her nipple, not overly painful, but hard enough to let her know interrupting again would result in something worse.

"-but I can't trust your self-restraint," Ai finished. "Because what comes next will have you squirming a lot, and I really don't want to punish you for fucking yourself while I'm still playing."

The strange sensation again played over Rachel's wrists, her hands clenching tight to prevent herself from grabbing at the mystery.

Suddenly, she found her right arm yanked to the side, and tightness added itself to the soft, cool touch.

When she instinctively jerked back, she found her arm completely locked in place by whatever it was.

Ai watched the scarf, satisfied when Rachel's pull did nothing with the slack she had only barely given the blonde.

She quickly slipped over to Rachel's other side, her wet pussy brushing against a twitching stomach as she ties a second scarf off.

Rachel was again too distracted to notice the scarf being tied to her remaining wrist, this time by the wet warmth spreading along her stomach.

Rachel whimpered when her other arm was pulled tight, effectively sealing her torso from moving.

With her senses of heightened by her lack of sight, the cool silk played on her senses incredibly.

"I t-think you m-might be right to be worried," she moaned while her thighs clenched together.

Seeing the movement, Ai slid her ass down Rachel's stomach, enjoying the sight of her wetness on the clenching muscles as she went.

When she reached damp thighs, she promptly slid them apart and sat between them.

Heat radiated from Rachel's naked pussy, the bed beneath shining from her juices.

"You're utterly drenched, you poor thing," she cooed.

The blonde twitched and released a wet moan in response, her legs clenching around Ai's waist.

"Please! Fuck! I'm... so fucking hot," she whimpered. "Please, Mistress, fuck me before I lose my mind!"

Giggling, Ai placed her hands on Rachel's twitching hips and dragged her hands downward.

"So enthusiastic. I'll tell you what, pet. If you really want to cum now, I'll show mercy. But I promise you that if I let you loose now, what's coming won't be as amazing as planned. It will be torture on the way, but the reward will be utterly amazing."

Her hands reached Rachel's thighs, and she slowly pushed them out until Rachel's body was spread-eagle.

The blonde bit her lip, her mind clearly locked in a strong internal war.

With her sub's mind so distracted, Ai finds no trouble at all as she ties her legs tightly to the other end of her bed.

By the time Rachel's mind was back to her, she found that her legs were just as helplessly tied as her arms, and that her entire body was utterly vulnerable.

"I-I don't know how long I can hold off," she whispered.

Even bound as she was, her legs still attempted to press together, to cause some pressure to relieve the fire burning in her abdomen.

Ai leaned close to the blonde's face, careful not to touch her and send her over the edge while balancing on one hand.

In her other hand, Rachel's small shorts caused a wet sensation to her palm, and she smirked at the thought of the scent remaining.

Rachel sucked in a gulp of air at the wet touch that suddenly registered to her mind, her shorts pressing gently to her cheek and slowly migrating.

"I know you'll do your best. But I thought of a good way to kill two birds here. I don't want to get the desk or carpet wet, so I thought that maybe your mouth would make for a good place to keep these deliciously drenched shorts of yours. And if you're feeling like you're about to lose it, just distract yourself by focusing on the lovely taste that biting on these will fill your mouth with."

A brilliant, scarlet glow overtakes Rachel's face, and Ai wondered if she was actually hearing the blonde's heartbeat just then, or if it was her own.

Slowly, the blonde's mouth parted, and with a smile, Ai deposited the soaked material inside.

With her cheeks expanded, Rachel's moans were effectively quieted, and her blush grew even brighter as her taste slowly seeped onto her tongue.

Ai reached to the last tool she'd grabbed, slowly moving up Rachel's body.

The blonde instinctively clutched her hand around the small square pressed into her palm.

She felt a small dial on the box, and her blush further intensified as she recognized it.

"I have a little gadget set up. You can't exactly use a safeword right now, all trussed up and with you mouth so stuffed, so if I do anything you're against, turn the dial. I'll know immediately. And that doesn't include me drawing your pleasure out," she quickly added.

Rachel warmed in a different way, the amount of thought put into the session drawing a fresh wave of heat from her.

She cried out her agreement, though the speech was entirely stunted by the cloth locking her vowels to mere mumbled slurs.

"And now, pet, we start the surprise," Ai whispered before moving back to her desk.

Grabbing her supplies, she turned back and took a moment to marvel at the goddess bound to her bed.

Muscles twitched as her body attempted to alleviate the sensations in her pussy, and sweat mingled with her pre-cum to give her entire form a seeming glow.

Taking a large lungful of air, Ai moved back towards the bed with her new tools in hand.

She laid them on the edge, out of the range of Rachel's feet, and crawled up her body until their faces were level.

"So, do you want to know what the surprise is, now, pet?" she whispered.

More shivers rippled through Rachel, who emphatically nodded in agreement.

A puff of breath reached the blonde's ear, and she bucked as liquid heat arced through her entire body.

"The surprise is that, like you are, you're going to feel everything more," Ai whispered. "Like, for example, I bet that my breath just then felt really good, didn't it?"

Another nod, and Ai slipped down until their bodies were just barely touching.

"Not unusual, but if you aren't able to see, all your other senses will compensate and intensify to make up for it."

Her finger gently brushed down the blonde's chest, coming to a stop as she gently circled a nail around a pebbled nipple.

"My touches-" Ai giggled when Rachel's whole body twitched.

She flicked her tongue against feather-soft lips, tasting traces of Rachel's juices there.

"-your taste-"

Rachel's ears strained, an abrupt silence reaching her at the same time her heat vanished from above her.

She couldn't even hear the Asian's breathing, but she managed to pick up on the sound of soft brushing noises.

The blonde whimpered when Ai suddenly reappeared to her senses, as she released a loud, wanton moan into her ear that set her skin aflame.

"-your hearing-" Ai giggled, enjoying watching the blonde squirm desperately.

A much lighter moan sounded, followed by something making a squishing noise.

Before Rachel could ponder what it was, she felt something warm placed on her lips, and an incredible, familiar scent reached her nose.

"-and the smell of me close to you. I'm about 95% sure that everything I do is going to drive you wild. And when I finally let you go, you're going to cum so much," she purred.

More muffled moans reached her ears as she let her tongue gently flick against Rachel's neck, a wet trail burning at the skin in her wake.

"I might need to get new sheets after this," Ai giggled.

Ai shifted her body back over Rachel's, placing her lips directly on the blonde's ear.

A slow, long breath passed her lips, drawing an even brighter shade of scarlet from the sensitive skin there.

Her body slowly moved downward, more warm breaths burning at the cooling trail of saliva left previously.

Rachel shivered as Ai continued downward, her whole body seemingly turning to gooseflesh.

The Mistress took meticulous care, working her way down every bit of skin from the blonde's head to her calves.

When her vision began to fill with spots, her breathing becoming labored, she took the teasing pleasure up with gentle, nearly nonexistent caresses with her barely-present nails.

By the time she worked her way back to Rachel's other ear, the blonde was writhing in her restraints.

The bed around her twitching ass was turned dark with her copious juices, and the air was filled with gasping, muffled moans.

Ai noticed with some amusement that her housemate's chin was covered in a mixture of saliva and cum, having long-since overflowed from her attempts to distract herself.

A cooing noise left her as she played her tongue across, another whimper leaving Rachel at the new contact.

Leaning backward, Ai grabbed up her next tool, the feather soft between her fingers.

"You know, I'd been wanting to do this kind of thing for a while. I'm glad it's turning out so well, aren't you?"

Rachel's head jerked back and forth, even the sounds of her breaths quivering.

Taking note of the sound, Ai leaned down until she was nearly kissing the blonde.

"Everything alright, pet?"

Her speech was unintelligible through the soaked cloth, but Ai breathed easier when she could vaguely make out the words 'so horny' as the explanation for the blonde's breathing.

"Hold on, pet. You're almost there," Ai soothed.

Rachel groaned in response, and the blonde briefly worried that she was going to bite right through the wet material of the shorts.

Every action that her Mistress was taking added more and more heat to her already addled mind, and by that point she considered herself lucky to be able to think at all.

When Ai lightly brought the tip of the feather down on her labia, and began trailing soft circles around the engorged lips, that, too vanished.

Ai giggled when she found that, very quickly, the feather began to bend under the weight of the blonde's absorbed wetness.

12