Of Love and Iron Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wow," she laughed.

Rachel made a strange, almost-squealing sound when Ai brushed three small circles on each of her nipples with the soaked feather, and then it played across her cheek.

Her scent hit the blonde hard when her Mistress brushed the feather over her lips on the way to the opposite cheek.

"It's a good thing you're naked, right now, pet. If you were wearing panties right now, they'd be ruined," Ai breathed into the blonde's ear.

She heard only animalistic grunts as her response, and Ai slowly slid down Rachel's body.

Her face came to rest before a very red and powerfully twitching pussy.

She gave a strong shudder of her own at the incredible smell rising from her pet's groin.

She grabbed her final tool with a quick twitch of her arm, a wicked grin curving her lips.

"I think it's time for you to get rewarded for doing such a good job, pet."

Rachel's hips bucked upward in response, nearly hitting Ai's face.

Giggling, the Mistress put a hand down on a quivering thigh and leaned even closer.

She quickly put the brush's head in her mouth, thoroughly wetting the bristles.

Her face then pressed forward, and Rachel squealed as a long tongue slipped into her pussy.

Ai moaned at the taste that completely covered her mouth, her pet's arousal taking all of the cheerleader's attention.

She began with slow, torturous licks around the inside of the blonde's clenching walls, her chin quickly becoming covered in pre-cum.

As Rachel began bucking into her face, the started lapping circuits around the inside, her tongue pressing as far into the blonde as possible.

Ai could practically feel the end of Rachel's resistance, her sub's entire body coiling tight despite the bindings still holding her apart.

She briefly pulled free, leaving her lips just hovering over the glistening labia.

"Cum, pet," she commanded.

She dove back into her oral ministrations, and just as Rachel's body began jerking back and forth, Ai brought the brush up.

The feel of the soft, wet bristles insistently pressing into her clit, paired with Ai's skilled tongue, drew a screech from the blonde that was audible regardless of her gag.

Ai grinned into Rachel's pussy, following the blonde's circling hips and not breaking her contact for a moment.

Cum suddenly filled her mouth, the sweet taste drawing a moan from the cheerleader.

She was too addled in her pleasure to pay much attention to the purposeful movements of the cheerleader's tongue, as though she were writing messages into her tunnel.

The Mistress redoubled her efforts with the brush, and just as Rachel's body had begun to relax, a fresh wave of wetness rose in the wake of the previous.

She quickly shifted position, wanting to draw the pleasure out for her sub for as long as possible.

The brush began playing over hard nipples, while a pair of fingers started sawing rapidly into a clenching pussy.

Rachel came again when soft lips locked around her clit and a strong sucking sensation hit the bundle of nerves.

It was when Ai was building up a third orgasm that Rachel's fists clenched tight.

Something suddenly sparked into Ai's awareness, and a loud humming sound reached the blonde's ears.

A wet moan came from between her legs, and suddenly the sensations stopped.

With the vibrator pulsing rapidly in her own drenched pussy, Ai looked up worriedly at Rachel's face.

She released a relieved sigh when she realized the blonde hadn't hit her 'panic button' on purpose, though there was a worrisome shade of color to her face.

She twitched at the vibrations running through her, and gave a final kiss to the blonde's pussy.

Another small orgasm rocked through Rachel at the touch, and she sighed as she felt Ai sliding upward.

Fingers gently pulled Rachel's lips apart, and she took gasping gulps of oxygen when the shorts were removed from her clenched jaw.

Rachel's body pulsed with heat with every erratic heartbeat, and the blonde wondered if she would be able to see through the spots if she weren't blindfolded.

Ai grinned down at her pet, the sounds of her soft breaths causing her own pussy to clench around the pulsing toy within.

Rachel's arms flopped limply at her sides when the scarves were untied.

Ai placed a soft kiss to each wrist, glad that the skin was barely reddened, before moving onto release the blonde's legs.

When her housemate's body was completely released, Ai laid down at her side.

The blonde's stomach twitched slightly when Ai put her hand down on it, her finger rubbing gentle circles there.

Rachel raised a shaky hand to her head, quickly slipping the blindfold off before the burst of strength left her.

She found Ai to be staring at her with an unreadable expression, the sound of her harsh breaths filling the air after the cheerleader switched her vibrator off.

"How do you feel?" Ai asked with a smile.

"Fucking amazing," Rachel whispered.

Ai giggled, pressing a bit more into the blonde's side.

"Good to hear."

She leaned forward slightly, and took the blonde's breath away anew with a soft but incredibly sweet kiss.

"I'm very proud of you. You held on phenomenally."

"Thank you," Rachel mumbled with a brilliant blush. "And you were right. That was... I mean... wow..."

"Of course I was right," Ai laughed. "So do we put this on the repeat list?"

"Absolutely! Just, uh, not too often, 'kay? I don't think my brain can take it," Rachel giggled breathily.

"Sounds good to me."

Neither knew how long they lay there, before the heavy smell of their session began to reach them.

Rachel grimaced when she realized her legs were beginning to stick together, and Ai smirked when she noticed.

"I think we could both use a shower," the cheerleader mused.

"I... don't think I could stand that long," Rachel admitted.

"A bath, then. I'll go run it, and you stay here and relax til' I come get you."

Rachel noticed the grin curving her Mistress's lips, and frowned slightly while blushing.

"D-Don't be so cocky. Next time, I'll make sure that you're the one who can't move anything," she threatened.

Chuckling, Ai placed another kiss on the blonde before standing up.

"Good to have ambitions, pet."

Rachel stuck her tongue out at her laughing housemate's retreating back...

On the other side of the town, removed from the comfortably sleeping and completely sated couple, Annabelle giggled to herself as she typed.

The email she'd built was made up of fifteen photos, and while her phone's camera wasn't the best quality, she knew whoever saw the pictures would be able to figure out what they were seeing.

She'd taken Rachel's threat to heart, and while she knew as soon as the fire started both women would immediately know it was her, nobody else would.

A bulk email server, set up to work with a dummy email she'd set up in fifteen minutes, and she was more than ready to screw both of their lives royally.

As she uploaded the last photo, her smile dimmed somewhat.

It was a shame she only had the emails of a few gossips.

She would love to see the fallout if she'd been able to find any kind of email associated with Rachel's parents.

They were far more religious than she was, and the idea of letting them know what their girl was doing would've been a truly amazing revenge.

She quickly got over her funk, though, when she again read the contact list for the server.

She knew that from just the ten people she was sending the email, the news would travel fast.

Most wouldn't care, but it was going to reach quite a few of the girls' classmates.

The campus wasn't that large.

Sneering, she hit send.

Her heartbeat sped up as the message marking her note sent popped up, and she allowed herself another giggle...

12