Of Mice and Men Ch. 1

Story Info
Cat shows him a game involving weights & electric.
1.1k words
4.23
68.1k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cactiphile
cactiphile
16 Followers

Tied up again. Hanging from the ceiling by my wrists, but at least my legs were free,. I hated the spreader bar and was glad to be free of it today. I wondered what my love had in store for me today.

Cat entered the room, I call her Cat because she likes to play with and tease her toys. Of course I'm her favourite toy of all. She walked over toward me, she was naked as was I. Not for her the fake leather dominatrix outfit, she didn’t need anything like that, she had a power over me that was as strong as the scent from her shaven pussy.

"Well what should we play today?" she asks as she walks around behind me.

"What ever you desire Mistress." I replied ritually. Her arms encircle me and stroke my nipples gently.

"I think we should play a game called 'Weights & Electric', does that sound like fun to you?" She pinches my nipples hard, my cock has started to throb and rises a little higher with each pulse.

"Yes Mistress that sounds like fun."

"Okay, you have to be patient while I set things up."

I watch her as she goes to the cupboard and gets a box out. The first thing out of the box is a set of weights, a clamp and a long length cord. She reaches over and puts the clamp just under the head of my semi-hard cock, and tightens it.

"Not too tight is it?" She yanks on it hard to make sure its rubber teeth have got a good grip on me.

"Oo. No Mistress just right."

She ties the long cord to bottom of the clamp and threads it down through an eye in the floor. She next brings a stool over and stands on it to thread the cord through another eye in the ceiling. She is close to me now so I feel the heat of her excitement and the smell of her juices.

Cat tugs on the length of cord dangling from the ceiling and my cock is pulled down towards the ground. Tying the weights 'nest' to the cord, she adds just one weight. I've gone limp while all this has been happening and the single weight is enough to pull me straight down.

"Well, that should do to start with, " she says looking at my limp cock, "you'll have to try better than that if you hope to win this game."

"Yes Mistress."

Cat walks behind me and fondles my nipples again. Soon I'm rising again and can pull the weight up without any problems. She comes back around and adds a second weight to the first, before turning back to her box.

"Well that’s the weights set up, now for the electrics." She pulls a yellow plastic box out, from it leads a long loop of wire. "This is an electric generator, similar to what they use to keep animals fenced in, although I've reduced the voltage slightly as to avoid burning you."

I'm glad to hear that last part, and watch her carefully as she starts to set it up. Seeing my cock downwards again she gives it a flick with her nail.

"Harder please," she tells me. I concentrate hard, thinking about her warm hot pussy and wondering if I would get to sink my hard shaft into it today. My cock soon rises up again at these positive thoughts. Cat gets two poles and sets the wire horizontally in front of me, at the height of my balls.

"Okay lets test this," she pushes the weights down slightly and my cock is pulled towards the wire. She has set it up perfectly for my length and the wire just touches under the tip. As the unit isn't switched on yet, all I feel is the cold wire. She releases the weights and I spring back up to attention.

"Looking good, now lets try with a bit of juice in the wire." She flips the on switch, and a slight humming comes from the unit. Cat bends over and slowly pulls on the wire, teasing me with the slow descent of my cock towards the wire. She stops just when I'm a whisker away from it.

"Are you ready, lover?" she whispers, her voice has gone hoarse with excitement.

"Yes Mistress," I brace myself for the shock, but still I jump as she closes the gap and the electric hits the sensitive tip of my cock.

She lets go, and claps her hands together like a small girl, "Wow, that was great, can we do it again?"

"You're in charge Mistress"

"No lets make you wait for it, but we'll make things a bit tougher for you," she adds more weights to the nest, and now I'm hovering about a centimetre about the wire. "You've got to stay hard for me or you'll get a shock. But I'll try and help a little and put on a show for you."

She stands facing me, and starts to stroke under her breasts. Her hands circle her beasts and then home into her nipples, she squeezes them and then rubs them in earnest. After a short while one hand creeps down to her pussy, and she starts to stroke herself there.

My cock manages to fight the weights slightly and lifts further away from the wire. Although busy, Cat still notices and learns across to add another weight. My cock is now just a few millimetres from the wire. Cat continues stroking herself her hand movements becoming more frantic and then she cums noisily.

My cock is twitching at the sight of her pleasure, she kneels down in front of me , adding another weight. I squeeze my cock muscles hard, holding myself up from the wire, but I can't stay like that forever. Cat's face is only inches away from my cock as she watches closely. Suddenly my muscles give way and my cock hits the wire.

"Urgh." The nerves are alight and muscles clench on their own from the shock, and my cock bounces back up. But what goes up must come down, and it is pulled down again and gets another does of electricity. Cat's fingers are still busy in her pussy, and she's getting off watching as my cock twitches from the current flowing through it. Its bouncing up and down like a yo-yo now, out of my control, all on automatic. Oddly the electric is stimulating and I'm starting to get close. Cat's face blushes as she starts to come again, seeing her orgasm excites me further, and I squirt my cum over her sweet flushed face.

Awoken from her own orgasm by my stream of cum, she looks at me shocked and says, "Now that really deserves some punishment!"

cactiphile
cactiphile
16 Followers