Of Mothers & Sons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh!!!! Ben! Yes, lick my tits, oh, suck them. Please, oh B-b-ben!”

I was lost in the now familiar sensations of lust, my senses tingling and my head light, incapable of holding a single rational thought. I grinned through my moans and groans as he sucked, nipped and nibbled on my nipples. This was the life, I had been born for one reason only, to be my son’s slut. Then he stopped.

“Ben! Please… Ben!”

“We’re going to take it slow this time baby and I want you completely in my control. No doubt in your mind about who owns you and your sexy body, I am your owner, you belong to me.”

“But Ben this may be wrong but you know I’m yours, I love you, I belong to you I know that now.”

He lifted me up onto my knees as an approving chuckle rumbled in his chest. He pulled me tight against him and kissed me softly on the lips.

“Let’s see you prove it Mum, now, go and bring me four of your silk scarves.”

“Ben?”

“Shut up slut! Do as your master commands you!”

“But Ben…?”

Before I knew where I was I had been thrown over his lap, face down in his pubic hair, my ass pointed at the ceiling.

“I’ll teach you to defy me! You are my slut! Say it!”

With that his hand came down in a ringing slap on my exposed but. Pain shot through me as the force of his blow buried my head between his thighs right under the base of his very erect cock. My scream was lost in the folds of his hard flesh.

“SAY IT!”

His hand came down again leaving a red welt next to the fading mark of his first slap.

“Please…Slut.”

“I didn’t hear you, say it again. What are you?”

SLAP

Pain made my head fuzzy and tears trickled down my cheeks making my answer come out on a snivelling sob.

“A slut…I’m a slut.”

“Who’s slut?”

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

This time his hand lingered on my ass and slowly began to descend into the crease of my wet pussy.

“Your slut, I’m your slut, please…”

His fingers started to caress my clit softly making me moan in delight while at the same moment I dreaded his next move.

“And who am I, baby? Tell me whose slut are you?”

I flinched but no slap came, instead three fat fingers entered my dripping slit making me moan in delight.

“You’re my son; I’m my son’s slut, my little boy’s fuck whore.”

“Good girl, that’s right, but you forgot one thing. I am also your master, I own every delectable inch of your sweet body. My slave’s body and my little slut has been naughty hasn’t she? You defied my order didn’t you?”

Fear made my pulse pound, I didn’t like the quiet controlled tone of his voice. All at once he sounded menacing, predatory, I felt completely possessed no longer in control of my destiny.

“Yes, I’m sorry master.”

“Now, my little slave needs to learn her lesson well, have you learnt your lesson well slut?”

“Yes, yes, please, please I’ve learnt my lesson master.”

“I think I better make sure and punish you some more, what do you think?”

“Oh, please master don’t I’m begging you! Your slave has learnt her lesson!”

“Go and get those scarves slut.’

I scrambled hastily off the bed yelping as he gave my ass one final swat. As I dug through my wardrobe I could feel my juices run down my legs. I felt so degraded, so possessed and as I turned slowly to face him with the scarves in my hand I realized how much I loved it. This revelation shocked me, I had always been rather prudish in bed, and yet there I was my son’s fuck whore.

“Put them in your mouth and crawl to me. Slowly.”

I inched my way across the carpet, anticipation a tight fist in my gut, my eyes glued to his purple cock. Whatever he had planned for me was exciting him beyond reason. I couldn’t help but hope it would make him lose control soon so that I could avail myself of his throbbing fuck tool.

“Slut!”

I stopped, my eyes darting to his face in fear, he grinned as he saw my uncertainty.

“Lower your chest to the carpet slut, I want to see those nipples dragged across it, that’s it… Spread your legs and push your ass in the air… now come here.”

My carpet kissed nipples sent lightning bolts of erotic pleasure straight to my spread quim as I progressed inch by inch my ass swaying with my motion. I lost myself in the erotic pleasure of his eyes following my every movement, a slave in total possession of her master’s desires. My nose nearly hit the bed before I realized I had reached my destination.

He drew the scarves from my mouth lifted my chin up kissed me hard and then dragged me onto the bed. I lay unresisting as he grabbed my hands roughly and tied them behind my back. Then he pulled me by my hair and forced me onto my stomach with my head between his kneeling thighs.

“That’s right mother now open your lips. Run your tongue along them for me, make them nice and wet, y-essss…”

His left hand plunged tightly in my hair left me with no control unable to move an inch as he rubbed the tip of his cock along my bottom lip. A moan escaped me and I tried to lick him but he jerked my hair back painfully making my eyes water.

“Open up… wider.”

He stared for a moment as if transfixed by my gaping mouth then, a little evil grin tilting his mouth, he raised himself onto his knees. I had a horrible suspicion I knew what was about to take place and the thought of it sent my pussy twitching in delight. Sure enough before I could swallow the drool collecting in my hungry cavern he plunged, with one thrust of his powerful hips, straight through my stretched lips and down my throat. I gagged slightly but soon got into the rhythm of it, his cock plundering, conquering, in out in out, shoving my entire body backwards and forwards. Time faded away as I sucked for all I was worth and listened to his dry pants coming fast and hard.

“That’s it baby…uhhh…suck that cock…GOD! I-m gonna cum…open wide! SHIT!”

I held on fast as I felt him expand and throb, hungry for my baby’s sperm, waiting desperately to be filled. Then it came, with one final howl from him it gushed out in torrents or at least that’s what it felt like. I swallowed it all determined not to spill a drop, determined to please my master.

Having spent himself he dropped exhausted to one side leaving me to gasp like a stranded fish next to him. My eyes grew leaden lids and as my breathing slowed I started to fall asleep. His chuckle washed over me gently tugging a gentle murmur out of me.

“That was great Mum, you sure do know how to suck cock.”

“Mmm-m.”

“Now there’s just one more thing before I let you go to sleep.”

“M-hmmm, what’s that.”

“I want to feast on your sweet little pussy so that it’s wet and ready for the hot love making I have planned.”

His words made me melt into the bed linen and woke my slumbering need into a furnace of desire. He nuzzled my ear gently as his hands crept lower caressing my skin firmly completely in control.

“Spread your legs baby…”

It was noon the next morning before I woke up and even then I did so reluctantly. My eyes unglued to the sound of pounding and heavy steps on the landing. I waited patently for it to stop anticipating with relish at least another two hours of slumber. I waited and waited for hours until I could swear that if I heard one more hammer blow or shuffle my brain would explode. Well it didn’t but I did give up and get out of bed. By then my euphoric mood brought on by the previous night had evaporated into a splitting headache and a serious case of bad temper. I was going to kill whoever or whatever was foolish enough to be creating such a ruckus. Just let them wait till I was dressed and then they would see what a bitch I could be.

Having gone down the stairs put me in such a state of shock that I completely forgot about my bad mood. The stairs themselves had nothing to do with it, no, what had me so shocked was that the house seemed to be completely stripped of everything. No furniture, carpets, drapes, even my toothbrush had vanished from the bathroom. I had a feeling that if I had not just put on what was in front of me, and instead had taken the time to look in the closet, I would have found myself with a limited choice.

“There you are Mum, about time you woke up, coffee?”

“Ben? Ben what’s going on?”

“We’re moving house Mum, don’t tell me you forgot?”

“Moving house?”

“Dear oh dear, you know I forget your still in chock from the split. Now come into the kitchen and have a nice cup of coffee. We’ll be alone there and I’ll explain everything.”

Needless to say I did as he said. I seemed to be doing that a lot lately. In the kitchen, which was indeed blissfully empty, I was hauled into his arms and kissed thoroughly. The simple and very erotic action put my frazzled nerves at ease, everything was as it had been, well apart from the house.

“Uh Ben? What’s going on?”

“I got me a job as far away as possible. Were no one knows us, were I can fuck you to my hart’s content, have children with you and beat the fuck out of anyone who lays eyes on you.”

“Ben, do you mean it?”

“Hell yes baby. I want you and I want to have it all with you. I even got the rings.”

“But Ben you know we can’t get married!”

“I feel about as married to you as a person can get, especially after last night.”

I giggled as he nuzzled and bit my neck while growling out his possession of me.

“Uh, sir?”

We broke apart guiltily and I scurried off to pour myself a cup of coffee leaving Ben to deal with the removal man.

“Yes what is it?”

“We’ve finished, all the stuff is in the trucks we’ll be leaving in five.”

“How long will it take?”

“Only a few days sir, the main office has all the details.”

“Ok, thanks.”

I giggled hysterically after the man exited the room. He had looked so suspicious, not surprising as we had been behaving like newlyweds. I liked the idea. I liked it very much. Ben folded me in his arms waiting for my laughter to stop.

“You rapscallion you enjoyed that didn’t you?”

“Yes.”

I turned in his arms suddenly serious.

“Ben… Are you sure you want to give up University? I mean you’ll never get a very good job if you don’t and I don’t want you to blame me in future years if… you know…”

I stared pensively at his chest dreading his answer what if he agreed with me? Agreed that he should go off to University for however many years making it necessary for us to hide our relationship? What if he fell in love with another girl his own age?

All the reactions he could possibly come up with flashed through my mind some worse than others but in my horrified brain all gruesome. I was shocked therefore when he just burst out laughing. We seemed to be taking turns at that. When he finally calmed down only the occasional chuckle escaping him he lifted my chin stared me straight in the eyes and explained it very simply to me.

“Computers. Programming was the only way to get you off my mind so I kinda got really good at it. I have been offered a fantastic job with an even better salary, so guess what babe, I took it. You are now the woman of a very well off man and I’m going to make sure you get spoilt rotten.”

“Oh Ben…”

Was the last thing out of my mouth before my life transformed into what it is today. Perfect. Totally perfect, true to his word, Ben has been spoiling me rotten and all of our five kids too.

The end.

12