Of Mouse and Man Ch. 2

Story Info
She makes him eat semen.
3.1k words
4.37
87k
8
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Sperm 101

Joanna went to work on me one cold winter night back many years ago, after a party.

We’d left in separate cars but met up at one of our favorite parking spots. We both had significant others at that time and had to meet discreetly. Well in fact, she has always had several boyfriends at any one time, and I knew that and accepted it. We both knew that our relationship was mainly a sexual one.

She jumped into the front passenger seat of my car and started kissing me. Then she suddenly stopped and pulled her head back.

"You like kissing me, don’t you?"

"You know I do," I said.

"Oh, your hands are cold. Here."

She unzipped her jacket and pulled my hand inside, where it came to rest on a bare and very warm breast. Then she resumed kissing me. She put a hand on my thigh and slowly moved it higher until it was atop the bulge that my raging hard-on created. She gave it a squeeze. I was so horny by them I could hardly stand it.

"Mmmm, poor boy, you’re stiff as a pole, aren’t you. Would you like me to suck on your cock?"

"Is this a trick question?"

"You’d love it, wouldn’t you? Especially if I kept sucking until you came in my mouth. Wouldn’t that be a nice thing for me to do for you?"

"That would be a very nice thing."

"I don’t know, though…"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Ok, if I do a nice thing for you, would you do a nice thing for me in return?"

"Yes, I would."

"Promise?"

"You better tell me what you’re talking about, before I promise."

"Ok, I want you to kiss me. After I suck you off. That’s all, just a kiss. See, I’ve been with guys who wouldn’t kiss me for the rest of the day afterwards, like I was poisoned. Like if there was one molecule of their come somewhere in my mouth they would die from kissing me. It’s stupid, and I don’t like it. So that’s our deal for tonight. If you’ll give me a long hot kiss afterwards, I’ll suck you off real good. And yes, there will probably be a few atoms of come in my mouth, I can’t help that. Probably not enough that you’d even taste it."

I should have seen trouble on the horizon, but I agreed to the deal. In the cold air that night, her hot and wet mouth on my cock was the most wonderful sensation I think I’ve ever felt. I came like a fountain, and she sucked it right down. When I was finished, she just raised her head and looked at me.

"Thank you." I said, taking her head in my hands and pulling her to me. I kissed her long and deep, our tongues swirling around each other. I didn’t taste any semen.

She said "Thank you!" and we immediately made plans to see each other again soon.

Of course, the thing with Joanna was that once you opened a little crack in the wall, it would immediately spread. Bricks would fall one by one until there was no wall.

The next time we met she asked me would I please, please, always give her a kiss after she’d sucked me off, and she was delighted when I said that I would. From that moment on, she seemed to have an increased interest in sucking me off. In fact, that’s usually how our sex episodes would end, even if we had a motel room to fuck in.

Gradually, as you can probably guess, I began to taste the come in her mouth. Sometimes there was rather a lot of it in there. I didn’t especially like it, but it was so gradual that I didn’t really mind all that much either, and it turned her on like crazy, or at least that’s how she acted. I enjoyed giving her pleasure, so if having me taste my own come excited her that much, I was willing.

I was usually laying on my back when she sucked me off, and after she would lay down on top of me and put her lips to mine. The semen and saliva in her mouth would flow downward into my mouth in that position, and before long I realized that she wasn’t swallowing more than half my load and that her mouth had a lot of come in it when she began the kiss. During the course of these long wet kisses I would end up swallowing the come that had been in her mouth. She started calling these "come kisses" and she absolutely loved giving them to me.

When she could see that I was going along with this whole deal, she pushed the boundary again. From then on she’d swallow very little of it. Her mouth would be full and she would continue her kisses until I had swallowed it. She also insisted on doing things that way, so I got the idea that I couldn’t see her at all any more if I wouldn’t go along.

In a short while, she came right out with it, and began saying things like "I’ll do the sucking if you’ll do the swallowing." And it became a routine thing that I would swallow all of my semen, and then she made me eat it other ways. She’d jerk me off on her tits and have me lick them clean. We resumed having intercourse, but with the condition that if I came in her cunt, I was to eat her out afterwards and lick it clean.

Sometimes she’d make me say things, too. She’d be slowly giving one of her hand jobs, and she’d tell me things to say and would stop stoking my cock until I said them.

"But that’s not true," I’d protest, and she’d tell me it didn’t matter if it was true, she just wanted to hear me say it.

So, I’d have to tell her that I liked eating come for her, that I thought semen was delicious, that I loved her cunt best when it was sloppy with come, etc.

Then one day we met for a quickie at our favorite motel room and I could tell as soon as I plunged my cock into her cunt that something as different. Her cunt was loose, as though stretched out, and wetter than usual. I didn’t say anything, thinking that she had probably been masturbating before I arrived. But after we’d fucked and after I’d eaten her out, she admitted that an old boyfriend had shown up at her apartment shortly before she left to meet me, and that he had been extremely horny and she had let him fuck her.

"I didn’t have time to bathe or wipe myself or anything," she added.

This was a turning point, and I knew it. I had just eaten her out after another man had fucked her. I had licked his semen into my mouth along with mine, and swallowed it.

"Oh, don’t look at me like that," she said. "You like my cunt when it’s sloppy and you’ve eaten plenty of come in the past, so don’t make a big deal out of it."

"Yeah, but it was my come."

"So what? Did it taste any different?

"I…I don’t know."

"Right, you couldn’t even tell the difference, could you." She took my head in her hands and kissed me and whispered "I love it so much that you eat come from my cunt." Then, she left.

I continued sitting on the motel bed for a long time pondering what I had just done. There was only one real question to consider—would I leave her because of what she had done? She was my main outlet for sex at that time, and I decided that no, it wasn’t really that big of a deal. If it pleased her than much, what the hell.

The next time she called me, it was to thank me for eating her so well after we had fucked at the motel, and that she wanted to do it again. She had reserved the same room for the next Wednesday night and told me to meet her there at 8:00 p.m.

When she said she wanted to do it again, I assumed she meant getting fucked twice in the same day and having me clean up the mess, and I was right. When I arrived at the agreed time and entered the room, the bed was disheveled and Joanna was laying on it naked She was disheveled, too.

"I need your cock! Right now, hurry!" she breathed. I got my clothes off as quickly as possible and joined her on the bed. She reached for my cock and pulled me onto her, guiding me into her cunt, which was very loose and wet. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and hugged me tight the whole time we were fucking. She held her head against mine, with her mouth next to my ear, and started talking to me as we rocked up and down.

"Oh, baby, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. I needed two cocks tonight. You don’t know how bad I needed it. I’ve been here since seven o’clock, when Mark met me here. You don’t know him. He works on the next floor up where I work. He has a real big cock, and Lord, was he horny."

I wasn’t sure I wanted to hear all the details of this, but she kept telling them.

"He wanted me to lick his cock and balls, so I did. You don’t mind, do you? I sucked on that big cock of his for a little while but I didn’t want him to come in my mouth so I told him to fuck me. It took him a while to get it in, it was so big he had to go slow at first. But then he started pumping away and he came in about five minutes.

"Then I made us some coffee and we sat around for awhile at the table. Then I crawled under the table and began sucking his cock again. He got real, real hard. But I just stopped and sat back in my chair again and sipped my coffee. I told him I had to rest my mouth, ‘cause it was hard to suck that big thing.

"I did that over and over till he was about crazy and then I laid down on the bed and spread my legs real wide. I rode his cock hard, baby. I reached back and grabbed his butt and pulled him into me and that’s when he started to come again, harder than the first time. I dug my fingernails into his butt and held him inside me, and I didn’t think he was ever going to stop coming. He left just five minutes before you came in."

When I shot my load in her and rolled off, she sat up and swung one leg over me, bringing her knees to rest on the bed on either side of my head. I looked up at her cunt and it was a mess. "Baby," she said, smiling down at me, "you got some serious come eating to do tonight." She reached down and slid her hand under my head and raised it until my lips touched her cunt. She held my head while I lapped the warm cream from her. I had to swallow quite a few times.

Later she did one of her slow hand jobs, and made me thank her for getting her cunt full of sperm for me to eat, and say that Mark’s semen was delicious and that I was grateful that I got to eat it when it was so fresh. She made me say I hoped I could eat more of Mark’s come in the future.

So, another brick had fallen from the wall, and soon another would go. The next time she called it was to invite me to meet her at the same room at the same time, and she told me that Mark would be there before me again.

When I arrived she was sitting at the table, naked and sweaty, smoking a cigarette. She told me to sit on the floor in front of her, which I did. She then splayed open her legs, and rested one foot up on the table. "Look at it, Baby. Mark was messier than usual tonight, but it’s not his fault. I let him fuck me several times but I wouldn’t let him come in me. Instead, I jerked him off on my cunt. Twice."

That’s what it looked like, too. Her inner lips were loose and floppy, but not creamy. But her pubic hair was matted down and glossy with semen, and her outer cunt lips were almost covered with come, some of which hadn’t congealed yet and was still white.

"You’ve licked up Mark’s come before, but always after mixing it with your own. But we’re not going to mix up the flavors tonight. I want to watch you eat me out, thoroughly, before we fuck. I think that’s best, don’t you? Not to mix the different sperms?"

I didn’t know what to say. I hadn’t expected this, but I already knew I was going to go ahead and do it.

"I want you to take you time, to fully enjoy Mark’s tastes. When you put your tongue in my hole, you’ll be able to taste his cock. But first I want you to taste his come."

It took a while for me to clean her, and she kept asking me how his semen tasted, did it taste good, did it taste like mine, did I like eating it, etc. I went along, telling her that I enjoyed the taste of Mark’s come and all that, because I figured that’s what she wanted to hear.

When I had licked and sucked all around her opening and cleaned her bush, she told me to lay on the bed. Then she positioned herself over me and lowered herself until her cunt hole rested on my mouth. She told me it was time to taste Mark’s cock. She said his big cock had been in there a long time, but without coming. But his pre-come lubricant would be in there, and the oil from his skin, and the sweat from his cock, and those things would leave his flavor behind so I could still enjoy the taste of his cock.

She liked this position, on her knees over me, because she could look down into my eyes while my tongue was inside her. Of course, I had to tell her that I could taste Mark’s cock and that it was good, even though I couldn’t actually taste anything different.

Joanna then told me that I had earned a hand job and to get on my knees in front of her chair at the table. When she sat down on the chair, her cunt was directly in front of my cock, so I knew I was going to be spurting between her legs and then licking it up.

She made the hand job a drawn-out affair, stopping to ask me questions about Mark’s cock, to speculate on his testicles, and to make me praise the flavor of his ejaculation. She made me say that I loved to eat men’s come and that I wished I could lick Mark’s balls because they produced such delicious sperm.

About that time she got her own apartment, though we still used the motel room sometimes because it was closer to the two places we worked. She didn’t hesitate to call me and invite me over to her apartment for the express purpose of eating her out after one of her other boyfriends had fucked her. None of her other men would lick her after a fuck, she explained, so I would have to do it. She always did me, though, too, in one way or another. Suck me off and then spit my whole load back into my open mouth, jerk me off into her cupped hand and make me lick it up. Jerk me off into a wine glass and have me drink it down.

Once she knew she could get me to eat another man’s come, she elaborated on that. One day she led me into her kitchen and sat me down at the table. She opened her freezer and withdrew a frozen condom. She had obviously jerked some guy off and then tied the condom in a knot to keep his sperm from leaking out, and then tossed it in the freezer. She held it up in front of me, then tore the condom with her fingernail and extracted a glob of frozen semen about half the size of a regular ice cube.

She popped it into a small glass. One minute in the microwave and it was back to its liquid form. She then jerked me off into the same glass, stirred the two loads together with a swizzle stick, and then put the glass to my lips and poured it in.

After that she didn’t bother to jerk me off into the glass before making me drink the other guy’s ejaculation, and sometimes there were two or three condoms in the freezer.

She continued to torment me with those infernal hand jobs, teasing me and driving me crazy and making me say all kinds of things. I always had to thank her for any semen she’d saved for me in the freezer, that I loved the taste and feel of it in my mouth, that I wished there was more for me to eat, that I wished I could lick the balls of the men who had ejaculated it.

The thing that was so insidious about this whole thing was that it was so gradual. There was never one point where things leapt a long ways at once, one point where I felt like drawing a line in the sand. If she had said, out of the blue, that she wanted me to eat some other guy’s come, I would never have done it. But there I was, doing just because she wanted me to.

The most memorable time in her kitchen was when she had eight condoms in the freezer, and thawed them in a small soup bowl. Then she sat down next to me at the table, tucked a napkin into my shirt collar, and fed the thick slime to me with a soup spoon.


She assured me the men to provided my protein snacks were healthy and had no diseases. It was just good, clean, healthy semen.

[continued in Of Mouse and Man 3: Balls 101]