Of Mouse and Man Ch. 3

Story Info
She makes him lick scrotum.
1.9k words
4.52
64.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Balls 101

Joanna had been seeing both Mark and me on a regular basis, frequently on the same night, as she liked having me lick her cunt clean after Mark had fucked her.

She called one night and begged me to help her fulfill a long-time fantasy, which was to be fucked by two men at the same time. It was hard to say no to her. The next time we met at the motel, Mark was there.

She introduced us and wanted to get started right away, so she asked us to get undressed and join her on the bed, which we did. Mark seemed to be a decent guy, who didn't say much. He was, like me, a little nervous to be undressing in front of another man. Although he was short and a little on the scrawny side, he did indeed have a cock that was much thicker and longer than mine.

Joanna orchestrated our activities that night. She wanted to be mouth-fucked and cunt-fucked at the same time, and she wanted to be ass-fucked and cunt-fucked simultaneously, and we accommodated her. The only really embarrassing moments for me were when she had me lick up all the come, hers, Mark's, and mine, right in front of Mark. She even sucked him off and then brought a big mouthful of semen to me and kissed it into my mouth. I don't know what Mark thought about this. He didn't say anything, but of course I felt like a fucking low-life.

She pronounced the evening a great success, and asked us both if we'd be willing to do it another time. She had given us each two terrific orgasms, and we agreed. She set a new date, one week from that night.

The following week, when the three of us were together in the room, she said we were going to start out the night's activities with something new this time.

She asked Mark to stand in the center of the room and she got down on her knees in front of him. She then asked me to join her on the floor. When we were both on our knees in front of Mark, she reached up and undid his belt and pulled his pants and his shorts down to his ankles.

"Baby," she said to me, "I know you've talked about licking balls before, but I think it's time for you to get some experience. I consider this an important aspect of your education. The scrotum can have a strong flavor, for example when a man's been out working in the sun all day and has been sweating. Mark is fairly clean today."

She reached up and lifted the big cock and held it up.

"Look at Mark's testicles. Look at them. They're big, aren't they. Quite a bit bigger than yours, I would say. We could measure if you want."

I stared at the hairy ball sack in front of me. They were big, all right, much bigger than mine. Measuring would not be necessary. In the cool air of the motel room, the balls hung only an inch or so in the sack, but they bulged out to the sides. They were round and full-looking, with prominent veins.

"Licking scrotum will be a new experience for you, but I know you'll enjoy it. You might have to do it a number of times to acquire the taste. Nut sacks come in all sizes and flavors, but they all have one thing in common—they enjoy being licked. So come on, now, lick these balls right now. Lick them good."

Still holding Mark's cock, she used her other hand to guide my head closer until my mouth touched them. I began to lick. They were salty, and had the flavor of skin, except about four times the intensity of the way skin usually tastes. She made me lick them all over, stopping occasionally to ask how they tasted, was I enjoying the experience, the usual questions.

The presence of my saliva cooled his ball sack and caused the nuts to raise up closer to his body, which made it easier to lick them because they didn't move so much when I touched my tongue to them. After a while Joanne decided that was enough. The combination of her holding his cock in her hand and my licking his balls had given him a momentary erection, but Joanne paid it no attention.

She told us it was time to visit the exercise room in the basement of the motel, which was almost never used by anyone so we should have it to ourselves.

She led us down the stairs and through the small exercise room with its two sets of free weights and two benches and no other equipment, and into the shower room. She turned on the lone shower and then stepped into the next room, which was a small sauna. She started up the heating element in there and then returned to the shower room and began disrobing. "We're all taking a shower before our sauna," she announced.

When she was naked she adjusted the water temperature to warm water, and picked up a bar of soap from the tray. She turned to me and crooked her finger at me and said "Come here, I want you to help with the showering, ok?" She plopped the bar of soap in my hand and told me to soap up my hands. Then she stepped under the shower. I wet my hands and worked the bar of soap to build up a lather.

She stepped back from the flowing water and reached over and took one of my arms. Holding me by the forearm, she rubbed my soapy hand in a circle around her abdomen, and then up over her breasts. I had to keep my hand relaxed, to slide over her contours. She rubbed my hand over her armpits, and then down her belly again and straight down to her cunt.

"Mmm," she said as she rubbed my soapy fingers back and forth over her cunt lips. "This feels pretty good. Mark, come here. It's your turn."

She let go of my hand and told me to put more soap on it, which I did. She led Mark under the shower for a few seconds, and went under herself to rinse the soap off her, and then stepped back with him. She reached up and took my arm again, and in a perfectly relaxed manner, as if we did this every day and it was no big thing, she put my hand on Mark's abdomen and rubbed it around his stomach, chest, and underarms. Then she let go of my hand and just said "More soap."

I again soaped up my hand and she took my arm and put against Mark's stomach and pushed it straight down to his cock. I tried to avoid intimate touching of him, other than having my hand rubbed in a slow circle around his genitals. I mean, I didn't close my fingers on his dick or anything. Joanne then turned Mark around and rubbed my hand over his hairy ass. She pried one butt cheek to the side and pushed my fingers into the crack, sliding them back and forth to soap up his asshole.

"Ok, we're almost done. Soap them up one more time."

When I had done it, she said with some anger in her voice "You did a shit job of washing Mark's cock. So you can wash it again, and without my help this time."

She stood there, hands on her hips, waiting. I took the big cock in my soapy hands.

"Wait a minute, I have an idea. Just stand there and hold it. Don't move your hands."

She then rubbed herself up against Mark and pulled his head down to kiss him. She whispered in his ear "Baby, I want you to get hard for me. I want that big cock to get hard as a rock, will you do that for me?" She snaked her hand around to his butt and wedged her fingers between his cheeks until one finger found his anus and plunged inside. She kept it in, wiggling it as she continued to kiss him passionately.

I could feel the blood pumping into his organ as it began to swell in my hands. In a minute or two he was fully erect. I had seen him erect before, of course, but didn't really appreciate how big the damn thing was till I was holding it in both hands like that. Joanne glanced down to see that it was hard and then said to me "Now wash it. Give it a good firm soaping and don't stop until I tell you."

I began rubbing my soapy hands over his cock, while Joanna continued to kiss him and work her finger in his butt hole. This wasn't washing a cock, I thought to myself, this is jacking a guy off. Sure enough after a couple of minutes Mark came in my hands with a loud moan. Joanne watched his semen spurt into the air and just said "Excellent!"

A little while later we were all sitting naked in the tiny sauna. It was quite hot in there by then, and soon rivers of perspiration were flowing down our bodies. Finally, Joanne asked me "Do you know why we came down here?"

I shook my head.

"We came down here so that Mark's ball sack could get all sweaty. A sweaty scrotum has a different and much stronger flavor than a regular one. So sit on the floor right there. Go on. Now lift up his cock and look at his balls."

I did as she said. Mark's testicles hung loosely down about four inches from his body and were covered with sweat. The skin was redder than before and the veins even more prominent. She made me lick the sweat off his balls and it was a much stronger taste than before, as she said it would be. To make sure I got the full flavor, I had to suck his balls, too, taking them one at a time into my mouth and rubbing my tongue against them, and sucking gently on them. They were too big to get both of them in my mouth at once. Mark said nothing, and acted as though this were a normal thing to happen.

Joanne told me I had done a good job, and that my scrotal education was coming alone fine. She told me to scoot over to where she sat and lick her cunt. She then made me lick her asshole and her armpits. Her armpits tasted awful, but I had to lick them and suck on the skin and tell her they were delicious.

We then returned to the room and engaged in an evening of three-way fucking similar to the one we had done before, except she only let me come once. Later, after Mark had left, she gave me another of those infuriatingly slow handjobs of hers when she makes me say things before I can come. I had to tell her that I really enjoyed the taste of Mark's balls, and I liked licking scrotum, and that it had been fun jerking him off in the shower.

The next time she invited me to meet her at the motel, she told me I could expect another new experience, that she was sure I'd enjoy. I asked her if Mark would be there and when she said that yes, he would, I told her I was not going to suck his dick, in case that's what she had in mind.

"Don't be silly. Where'd you get an idea like that?"

[Continued in Of Mouse and Man 4:]