Of Mouse and Man Ch. 5

Story Info
She introduces him to rim jobs.
3.9k words
3.98
81.7k
6
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Anus 101

After the episode where Joanna made me lick five men's scrotums and then masturbate them into my mouth, she let up on me for awhile. Then one day she called to invite me back to the motel, for another 3-way with her and Mark. She hadn't let me fuck her for awhile, and I agreed to go, assuming I would at least get laid.

When we met that night, Joanna told me the toilet wasn't working, so if I had to piss, to use the sink in the bathroom. Something else was odd, it became apparent right away. The three-way sex relationship had changed significantly. Mark, who said very little before, took an active role.

He told me he wanted to feel my tongue on his balls again, and I was to kneel down in front of him, and to take down his pants and start licking, to get the evening started. I looked over to Joanna, and she just nodded at me and pointed toward mark with her forehead, as if to say "Well, get busy."

After I had licked his balls for awhile, he told me to undress him the rest of the way and then to undress Joanna, but to keep my own clothes on. They insisted that I take my time and to carefully hang their pants and shirts in the closet and to neatly fold their socks and underwear and put them in the small chest of drawers in the motel room.

When I was done, Joanna was laying on the bed, but Mark was still standing in the middle of the room. He ordered me to get down on my knees in front of him and to look at his cock. He told me he wanted to hear me talk about it, and compare it to my own. I looked over at Joanna again, and she was just smiling at me.

I told him his cock was much bigger than mine, which was already obvious, and that it was beautiful. He wanted to hear more, and as I continued to talk about how wonderful his damn dick was, he started rubbing it against my face. This was very humiliating. I was not gay and I was not bisexual. I just did things that Joanna wanted me to do, and it appeared she now wanted me to do whatever Mark told me to do. She had made me lick Mark's balls, and she had made me eat his come many times. She had even made me jack him off in the shower. But I was not going to suck his dick, period. A line had to be drawn somewhere.

I felt like a complete piss-ant, down on my knees in front of another man, talking while he rubbed his cock all over my face and slapped my face back and forth with it. I had to admit to him and Joanna that any man who would put himself in such a position was a total pansy. To prove it he told me to kiss his ass, and then turned around and stood there, waiting. I leaned forward, with Joanna watching intently, and planted a kiss on his hairy behind.

"Not there," he said. "Kiss it again."

I kissed a different part of his ass and he said "warmer, but that's still not the right spot. Keep going."

I didn't know what he hand in mind until after a few more kisses, when I realized that I was only getting "warmer" when my kisses were near his butt crack. Then I knew he was going to make me keep doing this until I kissed his asshole. I was right, and he made me pry open his cheeks and plant several loud kisses right on his anus. At least it's clean, I remember thinking.

Then he asked Joanna to join me on the floor and announced that it was time for his blowjob, and that we were both going to give it to him. He wanted a mouth on his cock and a tongue up his asshole, and he didn't care whose mouth was in front and whose was in back.

Joanna got down in front of him and leaned around his legs. "It's up to you, Babe," she said to me. "Do you want to do the sucking or the licking?"

I didn't in fact, want to do either one. "You suck and I'll lick" I heard myself say.

Joanna started sucking the big cock. I felt Mark's hand reach down and push my face into his butt crack. "Fuck my shithole with your tongue. Go on!"

While I licked his anus, Joanna made him hard with her mouth. She had both hands wrapped around his big cock and was stroking it up and down while she sucked, and in only a few minutes he informed us that he was nearly ready to come.

He said that he wanted to come in my mouth, rather than Joanna's, to reward me for doing such a fine job working his shithole with my tongue. I remember wishing he'd quit calling it that.

He told Joanna that she was to guide his cock into my mouth when he was ready. He told me that I was to receive the head of his cock into my mouth and that I was to hold it there until his orgasm was complete. I did not have to suck on it, but he would like to feel my tongue massaging the underside while it was in my mouth.

He then pushed Joanna's head back and turned around. The cock in front of my face was simply huge and harder than I ever remember seeing it. Joanna came around his legs and reached up and pulled it down towards my face. She guided my head forward until the red and throbbing tip of the thing was pressing against my mouth. "Open up, Baby," she said. I had never had a cock in my mouth before, but I remember thinking at the time, and this will tell you how fucked up my thinking was, that as long as I wasn't actually sucking on it, it was all right to go ahead and do it. I relaxed my mouth a little and Joanna pushed the fat, bulbous head of his cock past my lips. I closed my mouth over it and began to rub its underside with my tongue.

Joanna began to stroke his cock up and down with her hand while I continued to hold the knob in my mouth. His pre-come was dribbling into my mouth.

"No, let him do the stroking," Mark said. Joanna grabbed one of my arms and brought my hand up and wrapped my fingers around his shaft. She guided my hand up and down his cock along with hers. Then she reached down and grabbed my other hand and brought it up, too. When I had both hands around his cock and was stroking him firmly up and down, she let go of my hands and scooted around his legs and buried her face between the crack of his buttocks.

It took him less than a minute to orgasm. He told me he was about to come and not to spill any of it. I felt the big cock head in my mouth begin to twitch and then tasted his hot cream as it gushed into my mouth. I swallowed as he continued to spurt, again and again. Finally his ejaculation was complete. He told me there was a regular procedure I was to follow whenever he had an orgasm. First I was to plant a loud kiss on the shaft of his cock. Then I was to grab it firmly by the base with one hand and slide my hand up towards the head, to bring the last drop of semen to the opening. When the pearl appeared at the tip of his cock, I was to lick it off. I was then to commence to lick his entire cock, to clean it, and then lick his ball sack all the way back to, and including, his shithole.

While I did these things, he explained to me that when the three of us were together, my primary purpose was to lick anus. I was not allowed to touch Joanna, he told me, except to place my mouth on her asshole or to lick her armpits. I was not to lick her cunt unless she had to pee—then I would be allowed to lick the urine from her lips, to save paper.

He said he had enjoyed feeling me tongue his shithole, but that I had to learn how to do it better. He said he and Joanna would give me plenty of practice licking anus until I was an expert rimmer.

I don't know why I went along with all this, but I did. I was humiliated beyond words at the time, but looking back on it, I guess I enjoyed the act of submission. You have to have be there sometime to know what I'm talking about. You have to have let someone use you like a fucking rag.

I wasn't one person in a threesome anymore, I was the servant. During their foreplay a little later that evening, I had to push my tongue up one asshole and then the other, moving back and forth between them. While they had a long, leisurely fuck, I knelt by their side and kept the middle finger of one hand wedged up one asshole and my other middle finger inside the other asshole, to provide additional stimulation, until they were finished. Then I licked them both clean.

Mark told me to make them some coffee, which I did. They sat at the little table in the motel room for about half an hour and sipped coffee, rested, and flipped through the channels on the small television. Then Joanna asked me if I thought Mark could come a third time in a single evening. I said I didn't know.

"I think it would be safe to assume that if he gets hard again, we can make him come again, don't you suppose?"

I told her I thought that was probably the case.

"Well, let's find out. Why don't you lick Mark's cock until it's soaking wet and then stroke it with one hand while you play with his balls with the other hand. If you can get him hard, then I'll know we have more action on the way. If I know that, we can take a short break to let you have an orgasm. You'd like to come, wouldn't you?"

I told her that yes, I sure would.

"Well then, sit down right there," she said, pointing to the floor in front of Mark's chair, "and do your best."

I guess I still figured as long as I wasn't sucking on his dick, I hadn't crossed any new lines. I sat down and didn't really lick his cock again, so much as cover it with saliva and begin stroking it. It took a while, and I had to apply more saliva from time to time, but I could feel the blood pumping back into his cock and it began to swell in my hand.

"Oh yes," she said, checking my progress from time to time. "NASA, the launch window is open," she giggled. "Ok, Baby, you can stop now. We have a go."

She stood up and took Mark's hand and had him stand up. Then she turned him toward the table and had him lean forward and put his hands on the table, and then further, resting his elbows on the table. She had him spread his legs a little ways and told me to gently push open his butt cheeks and look at his hairy asshole. She had me just stare at it for a minute or so and then told me to take off all my clothes and to rejoin her on the floor behind Mark after I was naked and had a full erection. The erection part didn't take long. I was extremely horny.

When I knelt next to her she told me to lick Mark's asshole while she watched. She wanted to see how far into his rectum my tongue would go. After I rimmed him for a few minutes she told me to get his asshole as wet as I could. When I had done that she told me to stand up. She then reached up and grabbed my cock and pulled it forward until the head of my cock was resting against Mark's anus.

She began to rub it around in a small circle over his asshole, and explained that it was necessary to provide firm but gentle stimulation to get the anal sphincter muscle to relax. I again had to provide additional saliva to keep his asshole dripping wet. Then she pulled me forward, until the head of my cock disappeared. His anus was stretched around the base of my cock head. She told me to stay right there, not to move, and to start stroking my cock. She then just backed off a ways and watched me jerk off. "Stay right there, Baby," she kept saying, "I want you to come in his asshole for me."

I'd never come under circumstances like these, with just the head of my cock buried in an asshole, but I have to admit, it felt pretty good and I came quickly. My orgasm was powerful and I had to struggle to hold my cock in place. When I was done and pulled my mostly-limp dick out, thick white come oozed out of Mark's anus.

She pulled me down to my knees behind Mark, and reached up and spread his butt cheeks apart. "Good job. Now, tell me, doesn't that look delicious?"

I just stared at the hairy, wet hole.

"Two new rules for you. First, when we allow you to come, it will be on Mark's asshole, or else in Mark's asshole. And always, you will lick it clean again after. Now go on."

She pushed my head forward until my mouth touched the dribbling anus. "Wrap your lips around it and suck," she ordered.

I suspect my sperm had loosened some shit up in his rectum, because the some of the fluid I sucked out and swallowed had a bitter taste to it. I just downed it quickly and tried not to think about it. Joanna made me work on Mark's anus for a long time, licking, sucking, and kissing it, until she felt it had been adequately cleaned.

Later, Mark left, and Joanna and I were alone. She explained that all these things she was doing for me were to help me overcome my fears and inhibitions. They were all for my own good. She was beginning yet another of these long slow handjobs of hers as she said this. She knew she could get me to do or say just about anything when her hand was wrapped around my organ. She got me standing and walking around the room, still holding my cock and stroking it. She told me she had to help me overcome one particular fear before I could orgasm. She walked me into the bathroom and we sat down on the tiled floor.

She reminded me about times in the past when I had licked her asshole. She got me to admit that if she were to call me up to come over and lick her butt, I'd prefer that it be at least a little stinky and nasty rather than completely clean. I had to then admit that if her asshole was stinky it would probably be because she had not wiped it very well after her last dump. She told me that she purposely had not wiped it too well a few times, before having me lick it. I had to admit that I had tasted her shit before and licked it into my mouth and swallowed it, which in truth, I guess I had, at least tiny quantities of it.

She told me that if I ever hoped to be an expert rim job man, I could have no fear of…this. Joanna raised the lid of the toilet and in the bowl, floating at the top of the water, was a single brown turd, about four inches long.

"Whose is that?" I asked.

"Mine or Mark's. It doesn't matter."

"Joanna, please don't…"

"Don't start whining. You don't have to eat it, for chrissake, I just don't want you to be afraid of it."

"I'm not afraid of a chunk of shit!"

"Good. Because I want you to reach in there and pick it up and bring it up to your nose and smell it."

I won't go into every humiliating detail of this little adventure, but while she continued to stroke my cock she got me to pick the thing out of the water, holding it very carefully to keep it from falling apart. She made me lick it. All over. I had to prove that I wasn't bothered by it. I had to hold it and kiss it while she made me come.

I was pretty disgusted with myself after that night, and was glad when Joanna gave it a break and didn't call me for awhile. When she did, she invited me to meet her at the motel room, and I agreed because she said that Mark would not be there. She made a reference to its being the start of final anal examinations but I let it pass because I didn't know what she was talking about. I wished later that I had clarified it with her.

She was right, Mark was not there, but the five men whose scrotums she had made me lick previously were there. She had humiliated me then by introducing me as "Scrotty," and told the men I would take them down to the exercise room in the basement and lick their scrotums and then jack them off, which I had done. This time she made the same sort of introduction, not telling me any of their names but saying that I was "Bucky," an employee of the motel. It was my job, she told them, to enforce the new hygiene rule imposed by motel management. The rule required that to promote general cleanliness in the motel, all male visitors would need to have their assholes licked clean by a staff member, specifically, Bucky.

Two of the men stepped forward and grabbed my elbows. "Let's go, Buck," one of them said.

Every anus in that group was filthy. They must have come with shitty assholes on purpose. After I had given each of them a rim job and made him horny, one of them asked me why I was called Bucky. I said I didn't really know, and he went on to explain that he was pretty sure that Bucky was short for Bucket, and that my whole name was "Come Bucket." Anyone with that name would have a special role to play in any group activity such as this one, he explained.

Before I was sure I knew what he was talking about, I found myself sitting on my ass on the floor of the exercise room, all five men standing in a circle around me. I was ordered to tilt my face up toward the ceiling and to hold my mouth open. They pulled out their cocks and began jacking off, and then I knew what was happening. There wasn't much I could do about it, though, except wait for them to use my mouth as a sperm depository.

I was ordered not to start swallowing until all five had ejaculated. Fortunately, that didn't take very long. It was a very large mouthful, but I eventually choked it all down.

I felt really low down as we all tramped back up to the room. Jesus Christ, I thought to myself, how the fuck did I let myself get into these situations? The only good thing I could think was that the loads of come in my mouth had washed out the taste of their shit. This has got to be the low point of my entire life, I was thinking.

When we got back to the room, Joanna had another surprise for me. Five more men were there. "Oh baby!" she exclaimed when we came in. "Guess what? These guys came to give the first five guys rides home. They were only it stopping in for a second, but you know the rule."

"What rule?"

"The hygiene rule about male visitors!"

Two of the new men stepped forward and grabbed me by the elbows. "Let's go downstairs, Buckster," one of them said.

Later that night, after servicing five more filthy assholes and eating five more loads of come, I told Joanna that I couldn't take any more. I just couldn't do anything more for her and still have enough self-respect to get out of bed in the morning.

"Oh, no, no," she said, "you can much more, and I'm going to prove it to you. Get dressed. We're going for a drive."

We both got in her car and she drove toward downtown, toward the railroad yards. It was kind of a seedy area. Not like a ghetto, but a poorer and more run-down part of town than we were used to. She pulled into an old filling station and handed me a five dollar bill. "Go put five bucks in the tank and ask the clerk for the key to the restroom," she told me.

When I came out of the station with the key in my hand (it was welded to a chain that must have weighed about 15 pounds), she was waiting for me. We went into the dirty restroom together and turned on the single overhead light. There were muddy footprints all over the floor, the two sinks were crusty looking, and one of the three toilets was stopped up and nearly overflowing. The place stank.

She later explained that I created my own limits by imposing them on myself. The problem with that was that the mind tended to set easy limits to maintain a comfort level. Staying within certain limits held a person back from fully experiencing life. I was confused about that, to tell you the truth. By making me lick all the toilet seats clean, top and underside, she apparently felt she was adding something important to my life experience. The bottoms of the urinals had those white cakes in them, but she had me lick the inside walls of the urinals, after I had done the toilet seats. And I had to lick the wall in between the urinals, which did not appear to have been cleaned since the Hoover administration.

She asked me how everything had tasted, as she drove me back to my car at the motel. I told her the truth, which was that it all pretty much tasted like old piss. She then triumphantly pointed out how wrong I had been to declare that I couldn't take any more, that I couldn't sink any lower.

I made a mental note that if I ever saw Joanna again, I would not mention that I was feeling that way.