Of Our Hell and Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, it's as good as it was!" she softly exclaimed, more to herself than to me.

It wasn't an expression of regret, but rather one of amazement and wonder. She leaned forward and we kissed again, with even more passion if that were possible this time. I felt her hand move down my back and then she gingerly cupped my butt in her hands. My own hands felt their way to her front, and I struggled to undo the belt of her robe until I was finally able to get it open. My hands worked their way into the elastic back of her silk hose, then down inside her panties, until I had her bare ass in my hands. Even though it was thinner than when I had held it before, it wasn't gross or anything like that. Sofia was a little underweight, but I wouldn't classify her as skinny by any means.

"I can't believe I'm holding your ass again," I whispered in her ear.

"Mmmmm, I want you to hold a lot more than that," she softly responded, as I grabbed onto her ass and pulled it towards me. "Undress me," I whispered to her.

Sofia let go of me and stepped back just enough to be able to see my front. I noticed her hands were shaking just a little as she lifted them to undo the belt of my robe. She then unsnapped the square brackets of my bra and took it off. She tried to lower my panties down, but they were so tight that she had to struggle to get them down my legs. She was so weak that I finally had to help her and then she lowered them down once they cleared my butt and I stepped out of them.

"Oh, Marie, you're so beautiful," she said, in a voice filled with emotion. I thought she would cry for a moment. "How could anyone as pretty as you ever want me?" she asked, a tear starting to form in her eye.

I didn't say a word; I was going to demonstrate her how much I love her. So I started to slowly undress her, taking my time, taking one piece off at a time, instead of saying something trite. She just stood there as I did; I took her the robe off and she stood just in her white bra, hose, and white granny panties (yes, she had changed). I started to pull her hose and panties down, but she grabbed me by the shoulders. I looked up at her as she struggled to speak.

"I wasn't lying to you when I said I am a little tired and weak," she said, in a shaky voice. "I really I don't know if I can go through with this."

"It's OK, Mother," I said, in a soothing voice, "You're a beautiful woman and I want you, but we'll just cuddle and go to sleep if you don't feel like making love tonight."

"No, no, go ahead." Her voice was weak, but full of desire. I resumed pulling her panties down, and she didn't resist this time. Her panties revealed her pussy as they moved down, and I smiled as I saw that it was as bushy as before. I know for sure that she had never trimmed it in her entire life.

Maybe she's so self-conscious about her pussy that even trimming it is too --naughty-- for her; maybe her education has something to do with that. I wondered if she and her second husband enjoyed oral sex. I know for a fact that my father didn't. Her panties cleared her full ass and I pulled them down to her bare feet, then she gingerly stepped out of them. I stood up, holding her panties, put them to my face, and drew in a deep breath.

"Mmmmm, you smell as delicious as ever," I whispered.

She looked at me for just a moment, her face crimson red, but didn't say a word. I dropped her soiled panties on the floor and moved behind her. Her bra had more than twice as many snaps as mine, and it was plainly easier for me to undo since I could see what I was doing. I quickly unsnapped it and then moved back around to the front, where she dropped her arms, letting the bra slide off and down to the floor, releasing her ample boobs.

"They're not nearly as firm as yours are, or as they were not so long ago, Marie," she said.

I just smiled and cupped them in my hand. They were definitely the largest boobs I had ever held. "Don't worry; they will stand as firm as ever before when you put meat on your bones." They sagged a little bit, but that had as much to do with their DD size as anything else. They felt hefty but soft and warm in my hands, as any natural boobs feel.

I leaned down and took her right nipple in my mouth, gently pulling on it and running my tongue in circles around it. I was pleased to hear her softly moaning as she responded to my ministrations. I used both hands to gently massage and caress the boob I was sucking, as my mouth did most of the work.

"Oh, that feels so good, Marie!" she said a little louder and more firmly now. Her nipple swelled and hardened, and I gently took it between my teeth and lightly tugged on it while my tongue licked the tip. I switched to her other breast after a while and repeated the same sequence there until both of her nipples were rock hard, wet, and sensitive.

I stood up, took her by the hand, and gently, but firmly pulled her to the master bed. She threw the covers back and we lay on the soft sheets in the center of the bed. She was on her back, so I lay to the side and slightly on top of her so I could continue my work on her huge breasts and not create any discomfort for her with my weight.

I looked down her gaunt body, and admired her as I did. She had had lost weight, but had somehow managed to keep it distributed in such a way as to not seem skinny. There were some bones showing, but just a little less meat in most places. She continued to be a very sexy looking mom all in all! Looking down her smooth stomach, I saw the hairy mound of pubic hair rising between her legs, and I couldn't wait to bury my face in it!

I slowly traced my fingers down Sofia's stomach, running them sideways, back and forth, such that I moved a little further down towards my goal with each pass. She jumped and giggled when my fingertips lightly touched her side once, just below her belly button. I like teasing her.

She rather sheepishly said, "You know that I'm very ticklish right there."

I just looked up at her and smiled with my eyes as I, keeping her nipple in my mouth, continued my teasingly slow exploration. I finally brushed against the start of her pubic line, and I felt the coarse black hair as my hand passed by. My hand stopped in the center, and I pushed downwards until my fingers were intertwined with her long pussy hair. I had always loved the feel of her black pubic hair between my fingers. It had such a different texture and feel, and the stiff curls in it pulled through my fingers as I stroked it. I was just barely above her clit when her hand suddenly clasped mine and held it in place.

"I've been waiting to be touched there by you again," she whispered, in a quivering voice.

Her legs were together as I pushed my fingers between her thighs. I felt them part as she spread her legs when I pressed harder, allowing me to reach between them for easy access to her pussy. After so long, my hand finally cupped her pussy once again, my palm on top of her clit, with my fingers extended downward over her pussy lips. I pressed my entire hand against her to apply an even pressure over her entire crotch, pulling upward and gently moving my hand to massage her.

I decided to be very careful as if this were the first time, which in some way it was, and enable her to get used to my touch again. I wanted that there was no chance of escape this time as she must be mine forever.

I ever so slowly let my fingers begin to work their way between her pussy lips, my hand still moving between her thighs. Mmmmm, they were already wet and my fingers easily slid between them. I ran my fingertips over her pussy, down to her wrinkled star, before pulling back up over her pussy, continuing upwards until I just grazed her clit. She jumped on the bed.

"Oh my God, that feels so good, Marie." I had forgotten how good it is, Sofia gasped, as my finger began to run circles around her clit.

I put two fingers in her, one on each side of her clit and gently massaged it. Her hips began to slowly gyrate under me, and I adjusted the speed of my fingers to match her movements, circling in the opposite direction of her hips.

My fingers moved down after a while, and keeping my palm pressed against her clit, I pressed my middle finger against her pussy's outer opening. Her legs spread even further apart as I watched my hand playing with her, my finger slowly pushing its way into her inner pussy. I started to make small circles when I was inside up to my first knuckle, running my finger around the opening of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...," was all Sofia was able to say by now, and I was getting wetter by the second at seeing how I was getting her turned on again.

Encouraged by her response, I released her nipple and licked my way down to her belly button, at which point I used my tongue to circle around, licking her abdomen's soft skin. I pulled my hand from her pussy, put my fingers to my nose, and took in her wet pussy's sweet smell. It seemed that Mother's pussy smell got more distinctive and stronger the older she got. There were times I could even smell my prudish mom, if she was particularly hot about something, just by sitting next to her back in Fort Dodge.

Getting up on my knees, I let go of mother's nipple with my other hand, then twisted and crawled around until I was between her legs. I looked at her as she watched me intently, her head supported by a pillow. I could tell from the look on her face that she knew what I was about to do, and my heart skipped a beat as I realized she was accepting me again and doing nothing to discourage me.

I kept my eyes locked on hers as my head slowly moved downward until it was between her legs. I could smell the musky odor of her pussy even this far away, and I glanced down and smiled as I saw it glistening in the bedroom's dim light. I turned my head to the side and kissed the inner part of her thigh, letting my tongue run up and down on it, as my lips kissed her every couple of inches. Her skin was so smooth, and she softly moaned, her hands to her sides flat on the bed, as she lifted her hips and slowly rotated them for me. She hadn't forgotten.

Looking her in the eyes again, I moved forward until my face felt the outer fringes of her hairy cunt, then I reached out with my tongue until it just touched her pussy. She is very hairy, and I had just started to use my hand to spread it apart when her hands reached down and pushed her bushy hair out of the way, spreading her pussy open for me in the process. I looked down then, and saw her full pussy lips pulled apart, exposing her swollen clit, which was pushing out of its hiding place like a hard little dick for the world to see. I took it into my mouth, gently pulling on it between my lips as I had done to her nipples earlier.

"Oh my God, Marie," my mother gasped, as I felt her body stiffening.

I pushed my middle finger back inside of her as I sucked on her clit, and slowly stroked it in and out of her as if she were being fucked. She let go of her pussy and took her breasts in her hands, massaging them as she watched me lick her pussy. The more I licked her, the louder her moans became. She was definitely en route to old times.

As I fucked her with one finger first, then with two, she started to hump like she was actually being fucked to the point where it was hard for me to keep my mouth on her clit. She then put both her hands on my head and pushed me down tight onto her pussy, while arching her back and driving her hips up into my face at the same time.

"Don't stop... Oh fuck, don't stop now... I'm going to cum," she cried out, as she grabbed my head like it was a melon and pressed me into her.

I kept going as if I were a machine, running my tongue on her clit and licking her pussy. She suddenly froze and I didn't even hear her breathing. Her pussy gushed fluids out at me, and she let a huge breath out as she cried out a few seconds later. She held her hips up, quickly bounced down, then pushed them up again, and held them against my face, repeating this several times as her orgasm wracked her body. Her legs squeezed my head as she tightly held me to her pussy, and I actually wondered for a moment if I was ever going to be able to breathe again.

She finally literally collapsed on the bed, her arms and legs flat, and her chest heaving as she gasped for air. I moved to her side and crawled up to be alongside her, then lay next to her so that our bodies were pressed against each other along their full length. She felt like she was on fire, and her skin was very hot, almost feverish and slick, with a thin film of sweat covering her. Her eyes were closed and her face was flushed beet red as she breathed heavily. I leaned over and softly kissed her on the lips, and her eyes opened. I leaned back and smiled at her as she grinned up at me.

"Well...?" I whispered to her.

"God, that was better than I remembered, my love"

she said, in a raspy voice, "I don't remember cumming like that before, not even with you."

I gave her a wink and a peck on the cheek, and with a sly grin, said, "As they used to say, nobody can lick a mother's pussy like her daughter."

"Damn, you can say that again," she replied, as her cheeks puffed out and she released another long breath.

We kissed again and her tongue ran over my lips and touched mine as we played like little girls exploring each other for the first time. I then reminded myself that, in a way, that's what it actually was for her and for me after what had happened.

She turned on her side and we took each other in our arms, and just kissed for the longest time. Her large breasts pressed against mine and I felt a tingle in mine as her hard nipples brushed my own. Her hands wandered over me like a boy in a drive-in theatre groping a girl for the first time, running through my hair, down my back, and cupping my ass in her hand. She finally pulled me tight against her and just hugged me, before she whispered in my ear.

"Let me go down on you, my dear daughter," she said, in a voice so low that I could barely hear her, even though she was so close that I could feel her breath against the side of my face as she spoke. "I want to give you as much pleasure as you gave me, and make you cum the way you did me."

Well, I wasn't going to argue with that, though I had a different idea about her first time after so long and being so weak. I pushed her onto her back again and she questioningly looked at me.

"Don't worry...and trust me, Mother. I want for you to be comfortable and relaxed," I reassuringly said to her.

ooo000ooo

I got up on my knees once Sofia was on her back again, and grabbed the headboard behind her, using it to balance myself as I swung one leg over her until I was straddling her chest. She looked at me with a bit of surprise, but I just put my finger to her mouth, hushing her to keep quiet and have patience.

I could feel her boobs under my ass and pussy, so I slowly gyrated my hips to let them rub against my exposed pussy. I was so wet from anticipation that my pussy slid over her nipples, and she smiled up at me as her hands held my ass, gently squeezing and then releasing my buttocks.

I rose up on her with my knees until my crotch was a couple of inches above her face, then I looked down at her eyes, which alternated between looking at my face and my pussy, and I could see her subconsciously licking her lips.

"Are you ready, Mommy dear?" I asked her. It wasn't necessary to say anything more; she knew exactly what I was asking her about.

She didn't actually answer; she just smiled and nodded her head enough for me to understand instead. She had this look of determination on her as if she was approaching some new challenge and was about to give it her best. I slowly lowered myself down to her face, leaned over and held on to the top of the headboard to keep myself from dropping down on her too fast. She stuck her tongue out and reached out to me as my wet pussy approached.

Unlike her, my pussy was smoothly trimmed and so there was no preliminary touching of hair like I had felt with her. I felt a tingle run through me as I felt the tip of her tongue touch me for the first time, and I lowered myself down more until I felt myself lightly touching her face. Her hands tightly gripped my ass and her tongue ran up and down my pussy; I didn't say a word, letting her knowledge take over; she knew what was down there and where it felt good.

Sofia's actions were superb; she knew what she was doing. Her tongue focused on my clit and played it with the tip of her tongue, teasing and caressing it. She would then lick my pussy slit, working her way to my pussy hole and pushing her tongue just inside me. The first half inch or so of my pussy is the most erotic and sensitive part of my cunt, and to feel a tongue playing it is far better than any finger.

As I knew from our former encounters in Boston, Sofia is a natural and accomplished pussy eater. I gasped and moaned as she lifted her head up and pushed her face into my crotch. I could feel her nose pressing against my clit while her mouth and tongue played with my pussy. Her hot breath felt wonderful against me as it gently passed over my clit, which was about as sensitive as it could possibly be at this point.

"That's it, Sofia, that's it, Mother," I told her, "That's just what I want...I'm almost there, Mommy ... Almost there Moooom!"

I could feel that odd sensation that I always have in me when an orgasm is about to strike me. It's like the calm just before the storm, except it was as if the sun was shining brightly in this case, warming me inside as my body seemed to withdraw from reality, ready to concentrate on nothing more than the storm about to surge in me. Her tongue flicked against my clit again, and the storm came crashing in. My back arched and my head fell back as Sofia's tongue pressed against my clit again.

"Yesssssssssss," I cried out, loud enough that someone would have probably come running to see what had happened to me if they had been in the house.

Reality was simple; what was happening is that my body was literally screaming, and I felt like a fire was engulfing me. I felt my pussy releasing the cumm onto her face almost as if I was peeing on her, from the way it flooded over her. I grinded my pussy into her face as my hips rotated around and around in small circles.

When my head stopped spinning and I could lower my head, I looked down to see my mother's eyes wide open, staring at me as if she was wondering if her daughter was really a wild animal sitting on her face. I slid down her body and lay on top of her, my head on her shoulder as her arms wrapped around me and held me tight against her. She turned her head towards me and we kissed, my pussy cum all over her face. Mmmmm, I loved tasting myself on her. We stayed like that while my pussy slowly calmed down. I felt totally spent as if she had drained everything from me when I came on her.

"Oh, Mother, Mother, that was sooo wonderful," I whispered to her.

"I have dreamt it would be like that again; you don't know how I missed this, or you, even on my worst depressive days," she said, closing her eyes as if reliving the past moments.

It was getting time for a good bath and a change of sheets. We reluctantly parted and got out of bed. We both stood there naked, facing each other. It was as if we were both thinking the same thing, as we suddenly both burst into laughter. It wasn't that there was anything funny about what we had done. It was more laughing over how happy we both felt; as if we were releasing the last bit of tension we had been harboring these last months. Sofia looked in the mirror and gasped.

"Oh, God, look at me," she said, as she put her hands to her face, "I look like a wreck; I have to take a shower."

"Do you want something to eat, Mother?"