Of Our Hell and Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fermpera
fermpera
311 Followers

--"OK, so let's get the business out of the way."

--I nodded.

--"How long do you want me to stay? She pleasantly asked her head tilted to one side. "If you know yet, that is. We can spend the hour and a half you paid for if you like, you can then decide where we go from there, or if I leave. But I need to have an idea of how long our, umm... session might be, and what you're looking for."

--"I've already thought about that, and I know the answer. I'll make this easy," I said, swallowing hard. But it wasn't easy, not for me. I took a breath, and took the leap. I said "I want you to stay with me until tomorrow morning", holding her gaze. Her eyebrows lifted when I said this, and glancing away then looking back to her, I said "I want you to be... um... willing to do everything and anything with me."

--She nodded slowly, "Everything and anything"... she repeated, quickly looking up and down my body.

--"I just want to be able to let loose, take some time, relax, and just do things with you that I've only fantasized about. I want you to relax too, not feel like you have to pretend anything... just be yourself, and be open to whatever I want."

--She looked deep into my eyes, and after a few moments, quietly said, "You got it." There was a silent moment...So, wanting to get the numbers thing out of the way, she said; "You want me overnight, and want me all the way." I wanted that part to be settled too.

--It sounded weird when she said it that way, but yes, that's what I wanted.

--"Yes," I said.

--She took a long sip of wine. "OK, I'll need two thousand," she said. She looked at me almost with a glint of uncertainty, but I didn't care about the money.

--"Two thousand," I repeated with a nod, and reached into my leather handbag. I opened a large envelope and counted out twenty-one one-hundred dollar bills and handed them to her. She nodded, impressed, and smiled as she carefully put the money in her purse. "Thank you, I'm all yours now," she said, laughing gently. "What do you want to do...?"

--"I rented a suite; would you mind if we finish our drinks and went upstairs?"

--"Not in the least; the important thing," Susana said, "Is you being comfortable, and enjoying this."

--Her smiling green eyes and the way she said that put me at ease. I took her hand once we left the elevator. It felt good in mine; soft and small, and the way she gave mine a little squeeze, oh my. Our shoulders brushed as we walked along the corridor to the suite.

-- I had a burning desire to kiss Susana, and find out what a woman's lips felt like on mine, by the time we got near the door. I took both her hands in mine at the door. She looked at me and smiled. I'm sure it was a look that she had probably driven a thousand men bonkers with, but right now, it was for me, it was real, and it felt deeply erotic to be here in a hotel with a woman who was, for a little while anyway, all mine.

--We slid into the room and our first embrace was warm, silky, and fragrant. It had all the characteristics of hugging a close friend or a sister until the kiss came; then it was delicious, sensual, and almost instantly went from a hesitant taste to a full, unabated deep kiss. We devoured each other's mouth, our tongues stabbing, probing, with her body warmly pressed against mine. I felt a host of new sensations sparkle inside me.

--We kissed there against the closed door for at least a full two minutes, exchanging soft moans into each other's mouth. Was she acting, I wondered. I looked into her eyes when we pulled apart, and she deserved an academy award if she was acting. Susana truly seemed to be enjoying herself and I told myself to stop worrying about that. So what if she was acting, I told myself? Just enjoy the experience.

--She unbuttoned my shirt, and slid it off my arms. As she did, she gently asked me; "You've never been with another woman, right, Maria?"

--"No, never," I answered.

--"You have thought about it... haven't you?"

--I nodded. "Sometimes, but very rarely in this way"

--She took a moment to softly caress my breasts. She could tell that I wanted to take this slowly, so she slid her hands down to my waist, knelt, and untied my skirt.

--She then rolled my panties down my legs, and I felt a naughty thrill at being naked with a beautiful younger woman, fully dressed for now, disrobing me as she slid them off.

--"It's my turn," I told her, eager to get her out of her clothes, and she smiled softly as I relieved her of her snug fitting dress, heels, and thong panties. I took a moment to look up and admire the length of her body as I dropped her panties on top of the pile of our clothes. 'What a body', I sighed deeply. 'Oh, to be twenty-nine again! Stop it, Maria,' I joked darkly with myself. 'How about making it to eighty-two instead'?

--I slowly pushed her to the sumptuous bed; she fell down and leaned back, her hands at her sides. I looked down at her and she knew what I wanted, so she pulled both feet off the floor and planted them on the bed's edge. Her closely trimmed, beautiful pussy was open in front of me.

--I leaned, positioned myself close to her, licked one breast and then hungrily took it in my mouth. She closed her eyes and hummed her approval. I slid my arms around her waist, and sucked her breasts like a newborn child, tasting her soft, sunny-smelling skin. It was wonderful and I could feel my own nipples gently pressing against her body. I slowly moved my mouth down, sampling her taut, young tummy.

--I brought my head up, smiled up at her, and kissed the inside of her knee that was bent next to me. I could feel her squirm when I gently raked my nails along the outside of her thighs, and moved my mouth down, swabbing the inside of her leg with my wet tongue. Then she softly moaned as my cheek brushed her vulva, a moan that made me shiver with desire.

--I turned my head to the left, and there was her pussy, the soft tiny hairs now brushed my lips and nose. I took both my thumbs, placed them on her labia, and gently pulled outward, spreading her. Being so close to her was entrancing, now seeing that part of a woman's body that had been only a reflection of mine in the mirror for the last forty-three years, at tongue's length.

--I looked up into that angelic face just before I licked her. I was flush with excitement as her sex's bare flesh met my tongue. Her taste was intoxicating! I had tasted my own juices when I masturbated before, sucking my slickened fingers as I wondered if another woman would taste like this. Her taste was similar, but all her own, and I wanted more.

--I saw her tummy heaving out of the corner of my eye as I continued licking, I pressed my face in, feeling her juices anoint me, and feverishly licked her, concentrating on her clit as much as I could. Her hand was on my head, and she was sweetly moaning. I ate her for at least another fifteen minutes, until she came. It was real to me. I made her cum.

--My own womanhood was a sticky swamp of desire. I wanted her hand for some reason, though. I knew that I had all night with her, and I could have her mouth on me whenever I wanted. I wanted to feel her fingers inside me now, and I wanted to see her face at the same time.

-- From above, Susana asked if I was sure that I'd never been with a woman before. I told her that it was a compliment that she thought I had, then scrambling up and sitting on the bed next to her, I said I wanted to feel her in me, asking her to please put her fingers in me. She nodded, turned, propped herself up on one elbow, and her other hand slid between my thighs. Two fingers then nestled on my very wet opening in a probing way, and it yielded to her gentle push to let the fingers slip in.

--I moaned as I watched her finger fuck me like that for a couple of minutes, then I spread my legs wider and urged her to put two more fingers inside me. It was divine; this woman's four slender fingers formed a knobby, pliant cock in me, and I writhed at the sensations that race along my vaginal walls and spread to the rest of my body.

--She then looked at me, and in a naughty voice, asked if I wanted the whole thing. Panting, unsure if I understood what she meant, I asked her. Her answer almost made me go crazy. "Let me give you my whole fist... my whole hand."

--The thought of it sent a bolt of delicious excitement through me, and I answered for her to give me anything and everything she wanted.

-- Susana inserted the tip of her four fingers into my labia, caressed and opened my vulva, then she made a fist, and gently twisting and pushing worked it inside me. I arched my backside and the stretching of my vagina was very painful at first, but it then gave way and an overwhelming pleasure invaded my brain. With a comforting hand on my tummy, she slowly burrowed the spearhead she had made deeper in me, her wrist disappearing in my pussy as I looked down in wonder.

-- I ohgoded and raggedly gasped as she worked the fist back a little, then sank it in deeper to the middle of her slim forearm. I squealed loudly as she gripped my breast with one hand and drove her phallic arm deeper still, almost to her elbow. Her gleaming eyes were fixed on me, her mouth open with concentration as she pulled back, then drilled back in, pulled and entered, plowing my depths like I've never experienced before. I looked at her through lust glazed eyes, my mind whirling and fantasizing in that moment that she was a desperate beautiful intruder in my home, and that I was unable to stop her from raping me in my own bedroom. The thought drove me over the top as her pretty little arm speared me yet again and again, a soft squishy sound coming from my center as she took me. My climax rattled me to the core, and my entire body came alive with a long, ecstatic shockwave.

--I shrieked, holding onto her shoulders as she mercilessly fucked me with that fisted forearm until I finally collapsed, tugging at her arm for her to unplug her silky weapon from me.

--She slowly withdrew her arm, now coated with my nectar, and I watched her in joyful wonder. I pulled her to me and held her close; she rocked me, my face against her neck for the longest time, the incredible, seismic sensations of the fist-fucking slowly ebbing in her embrace."

Silence then came. Sophie opened her eyes to see Maria de las Mercedes' eyes closed in a catatonic state, remembering her experience, her left hand caressing her right breast, and her right hand closed as a fist, forcefully pushing into her groin over her dress; then Sophie became conscious of her own state of disarray; she was fingering her own pussy and mauling the tips of her breasts as she writhed in an incredible orgasm.

The two friends looked at each other in astonished silence before either could say a word.

Sophie was the first to talk, and with a trembling voice, asked her friend: "Are you going to do it again, or was it a once in a lifetime experience?"

"Yes and no. Yes, I'm going to do it again, and no, it wasn't a once in a lifetime experience," answered a shaken Maria de las Mercedes.

"Will it be with her again?" asked a curious and surprised Sophie

"Yes, I have never felt so loved, and she wants to be with me again, no strings attached for now; later we'll see."

It was late in the evening and Sophie asked her friend if she wanted to go out to dinner.

ooo000ooo

Maria de las Mercedes' first experience with woman love was later recounted to me by Sophie and in her own words said that it was the feather that tipped the scale in our own relationship. Sophie now felt free to follow her own sexual yearnings and to throw her religious and social ties to the wind and pursue her own personal happiness so much so, that she, as you will know in a few more lines, sought to meet me as soon as possible.

Our relationship soared; Sophie asked me to get Skype on my laptop so we could talk and see each other by video conference. I agreed and we continued our cyber relationship for the next couple of months.

Our inhibitions were now diminishing so swiftly that we usually engaged in cybersex talk on weekend nights when I didn't have to worry about getting up early the next morning for work. Sophie, now that November was ending and Christmas was nearer, also felt comforted that she wouldn't have to be alone on those nights as we could talk and see each other. Sophie told me she felt some guilt over what she was doing when we talked via Skype, while a part of her kept telling herself that a forty-three year old woman shouldn't be doing these things with a person she hasn't actually even met. But that part of her mind was overshadowed by the sexuality that had been aroused in her by her friend Maria's liaison. It felt good to be doing this; she was feeling good in a way she had never expected to feel, and she didn't want to lose that feeling. In fact, she now wanted more.

Sophie was indulging in her newly discovered sexual appetite and felt safe about the way she was doing it for the most part. She felt she could talk to me about anything as if I were the daughter she had had who been snatched from her. I talked to her about everything at the same time; my family, Mom Susan and Pop Jim there in Fort Dodge, my ambition to become a permanent professor at University, and my need to find a stabilizing life partner. We considered and explored erotic desires at other times that Sophie would have never thought about doing in real life, like caressing a woman's body. It was something she had never done before, but as I now enjoyed the idea so much, she enjoyed playing along and describing how she would touch her breasts, and she would began to really play on camera after a while and wonder what it would be like to do it to another woman and have it done to her. How much more rewarding would it be doing it for real, if just the suggestion of doing it, turned Sophie on like it did? I began to think she really might like to try making love to a woman's body; mine.

I reciprocated her timid sexual talk, upping the ante with more aggressive and generous talk of petting and even cunnilingus. The actions I depicted I would do to her pussy with my mouth made her more than curious to truly feel a woman's hot breath and warm wet tongue roaming over her body. She hadn't been one for masturbation, doing it from time to time mostly on those days when her libido and hormones in her system went crazy. She now masturbated more intensely than ever before, no longer only abstractly thinking about being with someone, but now touching herself with vigor while thinking of another woman. That she communicated what she was doing to me made it all the more thrilling for her.

I was besotted with her, and now feeling an urgency to have her in Boston with me, but how do I convince her to leave Buenos Aires and her economic emporium even for a few weeks? My going to Argentina was out of the question, not for monetary, but for academic reasons; my future in teaching at Northeastern was on a tightrope, and I needed to be in Boston until the next academic year started next fall.

Sophie once again did something that changed the course of our relationship before I had a chance to discuss these feelings and my needing to be with her. Maybe it was that she felt that our affair was losing some of its spice without person to person contact that triggered her to say what she said. We were chatting on Skype as usual on a Saturday night, but when our dialogue began to get more amorous this time, she made a drastic suggestion.

Sophie: How do you feel about us meeting?

Me: What do you mean?

Sophie: You know...Travelling so we meet and get to know each other.

Me: What do you have in mind?

Sophie: Promise you won't get mad at me?

Me: Of course I won't; you know you can tell me anything.

Sophie: OK...what if I come to see you in Boston?

I just stared at the computer screen for a couple minutes, not knowing how to respond. I was definitely stunned, but after all we had talked about and bonded together, the idea of Sophia coming to see me knowing that we were going to do something so forbidden for her was...exciting. I felt a warm gush spread through me and goose bumps pop up on my arms. My pussy had become wet just like the first night we began to have cybersex. Before I could respond to her, however, Sophie misunderstood my silence and typed something else.

Sophie: I'm sorry, forget what I said, it was just a thought.

Me: No, no, wait. Um...how would we go about it?

Sophie: Don't worry about it; it won't cost you a cent. I can arrange my affairs to be absent here for a couple of weeks and I can be your guest if you accept me at your home, otherwise I can go to a hotel and we could see each other when you have time off of work and on the holidays, if you're not travelling to Iowa to be with your family, of course.

Me: Yes, I suppose you're right. No, what I mean is of course you would be my guest; how do you say it – 'mia casa es tuya casa - my home is your home', I would be delighted, there's no way you would be going to a hotel. When could you come?

Sophie: Well, easy my dear; if you accept me as your guest I think I may be able to be there around the tenth of December and stay till a couple days after the New Year. Would that be convenient for you?

Me: Convenient you say? You're crazy, Sophia? I would like to have you here with me tomorrow.

Sophie: Lol, little Marie I have goose bumps from your eagerness.

Me: I'm not so little, and we have been talking of doing for so long after all. Aren't you a little eager to be with me too?

Sophie: Yes I am, but still, I know you're legally an adult, but you're only twenty-seven. I'm sixteen years older than you; I feel I should be more responsible. Maybe my encouraging you is wrong.

Me: LOL, I assure you that I'm old enough to be responsible for my own actions, and I love the fact that you're older than me. I've always found mature women attractive and I used to fantasize about them before I met you. Now your beauty is all I fantasize about. I don't believe a woman can be truly beautiful until she's at least forty.

She didn't know whether to feel complimented that I thought she was beautiful, or insulted that I had acknowledged she was over forty. I supposed that she couldn't really blame me for commenting on our ages since she brought it up. I had done my best to say I liked that she was older, but it still irked her some that I recognized it. However, as I later discovered, Sophie had found that she couldn't stay even slightly angry with me for long.

Our conversation eventually went back to Sophie's travel plans and we closed our session with Sophie's promise to immediately start making her travel arrangements. We got deeper and deeper into making plans in the next few weeks, and I was astonished at how much Sophie hungered to experience our fantasies more and more. Then came the night Sophie said that she was flying to New York the day after tomorrow. This news left me as nervous as a wreck. I found myself eager to have her company and happier than I had been in a long time.

I asked Sophie what would she prefer, me flying to New York and fly to Boston with me, or go to meet her at the airport and come back with me by train. She said she would like to take the train back with me, so and we could get to know each other and break the ice on the trip to Boston.

And so the big day arrived. Sophie had told me she would travel via AA from Buenos Aires to New York, departing at 8:15 PM, and arriving at 6:05 AM the next day. That was a nuisance for me, since I have to take the Boston to New York Amtrak at 1:15 AM to be on time to meet her, and I didn't know if I could sleep on a train. That was because there were no airlines flying directly from South America to Boston. All of them have as a final destination of Miami or New York, and from Miami one must wait at least four hours to get a connection to Boston by air.

fermpera
fermpera
311 Followers