Of Our Hell and Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no, please!" Sophie moaned.

"Please!" I sounded almost forceful. "Please don't ask me to stop, because I won't."

She shook her head. "I'm not asking you to stop...it just...it just feels so amazingly wonderful."

Then kissing her, I pushed her and we fell on the bed with me on top of her. I held my body there, with my arms keeping my breasts separated from her body. She then cupped my breasts in her warm hands, gently rolling them and examining them with wide eyes. "Suck them," I asked, in a whisper.

She tentatively just caressed the nipple with the tip her tongue at first, then she slowly sank her mouth upon my aching nipple, engulfing my whole little breast. I sighed in relief. I haven't had actual sex in such a long a time that her mouth felt wonderful, so warm, and so soft. She sucked and sucked from one breast to the other, gently nipping with clumsy teeth every so often, as if she was going to die.

I tried to pull my lace red boy shorts off and she released my breast with a whimper. I slid down her body and eased down between her legs, taking her thong off and spreading her thighs open to reveal her beautiful black-haired vagina. I took the soiled tiny cloth and put it near my nose to smell her body fluids, a tangy mixture of her internal secretions and the French perfume she liberally uses on her body.

"Please don't do that," Sophie sweetly mewls.

"You're so cute, even down here, so beautiful; where have you been all my life?" I sighed, gently tracing the pink folds of her pussy with my fingertip. "And so wet!" I licked the juices from my finger. "You even taste good."

"No, I..." She mewls, cringing from the waist up.

"Oh, Sophie, it's not time to be so modest." I

abruptly plunged down, flicking my tongue across her barely open pink slit, as she let out a sweet sigh.

"I want to hear your voice; tell me what you feel, what you me want to do." I kissed her clit and she cooed in response. I then licked along her labia, fully tasting her.

And then she whispered "I don't know what I want, it's my first time, but your tongue is so hot, it feels so good."

Trying to get her smoking hot, I asked her, "Don't tell me nobody has ever gone down on you."

"N...no," she was blushing red from head to toes.

"That figures; men usually don't. I've heard they may be adequate, but selfish lovers." I shoved my tongue inside her and I felt her tighten up all over.

"Yes! Yes! Ahh! Oh Virgencita querida, oh beloved Madonna."

I giggled in my mind, but I kept suckling on her pussy, pushing my tongue as far as it could go and coaxing out even cuter sounds. I momentarily pulled back and heard her whine despondently.

"Do you want tongue, or fingers like your friend Maria de las Mercedes?" I asked Sophie, sticking my hands up and curling my fingers at her.

Her cheeks flushed a violent red at the mention of her friend's name, and I saw her chest quickly rise and fall. "I...I love your tongue so far." She stammered her fingers, gripping and mauling her breasts.

I lasciviously grinned and a strange thought suddenly crossed my mind; she is old enough to be my mother. I shook my head and told her, "You've the cutest thing I've ever seen."

She turned her flushed face away. "Please...don't say such things."

"But lovers say such things and much more to each other."

I lowered my head back down, spreading her box open and teasing her with the hardened tip of my tongue. I slowly traced every inch of her dewy pinkness, and being almost naturally bald myself, I wasn't repelled by the luxuriant bush of hair that adorned her crotch; on the contrary, I delighted in separating the hairs to reach her hidden treasure with my tongue and fingertips. I lapped at her clitoris, kissing and sucking it between my pursed lips.

She gasped and her breathing became hoarse. "Yes! Yes, yes, you're so good with your tongue..."

I grinned and slowly eased my tongue inside her body, the body from which, without either of us knowing it at that moment, I came some twenty years ago. Well, I'm now proud of my fairly long tongue; I used to get made fun of for it back in school when I stuck it out at people. But since it's now bringing Sophie so much pleasure, I don't mind all the past rude comments.

"So warm, your tongue is so warm and soft!" Sophie cooed. Her inner muscles were clenching around my tongue, sucking it in, forcing it in, and pulling it from its roots.

I licked and licked, reveling at how this woman was all mine now and I was getting very hot myself; my own pussy was pulsing with need. I was then lost in her when I felt her hand atop my head, gently stroking my hair. She was watching me intently and with soft loving eyes.

"I'm going to cum! Oh, Marie, Marie...yes! It has been so long; please...I want to cum."

I continued to pour all the knowledge I have about loving a woman into making her cum, and she succumbed with a final lashing of my tongue on her clitoris. I felt her shake and tighten the muscles of her vagina, while her groin spasmed violently and her hips quivered like an earthquake, then she fell with her breasts heaving and sighing softly.

I crawled back on top of her and watched as she recovered from the orgasm. She smiled at me with her eyes, and there was something in them akin to love as she reached up and touched my face.

"This is so wrong, but I can't and don't want to go back now," she whispered.

I kissed the palm of her hand. "We have all the time in the world to worry about that. I just want to fuck you some more right now."

She swallowed and nodded. I was desperate, so horny I couldn't stay inside my own skin; my orgasm had been there all night like a coiled spring ready to be released and expand at the least little touch; it was frustrating, but I didn't want to push her into touching me and scaring the hell out of her.

I shouldn't have worried; she was my elder by about fifteen years and had been married, so she knew when her partner, even a woman, is on the brink of desperation with unsatisfied sexual desire.

She touched my face with her hands and gave me little kisses on my lips, then her left hand went to my right breast and softly touched my engorged nipple, and her right hand darted south and touched my leaking pussy just as I was about to climb the walls. It was just that, a little touch, but my excited mind exploded inside my head with an orgasm so powerful that my entire world went black in seconds and I lost consciousness.

ooo000ooo

She apparently had been up for some time and was preparing breakfast for us when I awoke the next morning. She quietly opened the door when it was ready and pulled the table into the room on tiptoes. She had everything set up when I stirred in bed and she brought a hot cup of coffee over, sat on the bedside moving the cup toward my sleepy face. A smile came to my face and my sleepy, weary eyes brightened when I smelled the coffee.

"Mmmmm, thank you," I said, as I struggled to sit up in bed. I took the coffee from her and took a sip. "Wow, it's good; what time is it?"

"Almost 9:30."

"Oh my God, I must have I passed out last night; dropped dead is a better way to call it."

"Yes, you did," she said with a smile, remembering how I did pass out when I climaxed.

Then looking at Sophie, fresh out of the bath in a white robe d'chambre, I remembered what had happened last night and my face turned red as she said, "Well, not high, but hard and dry; it must have been 'la petite mort'." Now embarrassed, I laughed with her.

"It's okay. I was happy to be of service to you too," Sophie said, with mischief in her voice

"I owe you one," I said, with a sexy smile.

"You don't owe me anything ... ever," she sincerely said. She got up and brought a tray with eggs, bacon, and toast over and sat it in front of me. As she watched me start to eat like I was starved she said, "What activities have you in mind for today, my dear?"

She playfully admonished me as I started to answer, "Don't talk with your mouth full, your mother taught you not to?"

I don't know what my face was like, but Sophie seeing it, took the tray out of my hands, and hugging me, cooed in my ear, "Excuse me, my dear I'm sorry, so sorry. I'm not one to embarrass you; I'm only a guest in your home."

I hugged her and couldn't explain this role reversal to myself. She was the fearfully mature woman looking for a new path in her sexual life until the day before. She was scared, not of me, but of what was happening to her body, and in her mind overall, even while I was performing my amatory skills on her body last night. Now I was the chastised child, even in a playful way, and she the mother figure doing it; but she wasn't my mother; I have my own mom in Idaho.

She is very perceptive and could see I was a different Marie from last night; I didn't keep eating my breakfast and the tension between us was mounting until Sophie took the reins of the situation in her hands; that's why I love more mature women.

"Would you like me to give you a massage?"

I was astounded and stuttered to the change of conversation, "I didn't know you were a masseuse."

She burst out laughing with a crystalline sound, "Oh, I'm not, but I have received so many in my life that I think I know how to give a good one. Have you any scented oils? If not, any moisturizing cream will do."

"I have some for my legs there in my dresser," I languidly told her.

She went to the dresser and took one of my oil cream bottles, "OK, turn around; I'm going to rub your back first."

I turned around, put my head on my arms, and waited to feel her hands on my body. It was incredible; she started with my shoulders, squeezing and pinching the muscles of my shoulders and shoulder blades, then down my spinal column, sinking her fingers between the vertebrae and going down my backside in circular motions with her extended hands.

Sophie let her fingers slide sensually between the crack of my buttocks and tease the flesh within, only seconds after her hands began making oily circular swipes across my bottom. I let her explore me that way for a short while, and then turned onto my back.

"Get out of those clothes," I said to her in a heated whisper, even though I knew she was naked under the bathrobe.

"That was exactly my plan," she smiled down at me, pulling the top of the robe off and shucking it completely from her body.

She took the initiative this time, as she leaned down and started to kiss my breasts, but I gently held her up by the shoulders. "Get on top of me," I anxiously urged, "Turn around and get on top."

"You want to sixty-nine? Hmm, OK," she said, punctuating her delight with a kiss on my lips.

My heart began to thunder with excitement as I watched her position herself and settle down over me, her mature womanly treasures open right above my face. I marveled at what was happening again.

I had missed it last night, but it was now time to make up for that. My hands went to the smooth globes of her butt and massaged them briefly as she eased herself closer still, her heavy scent enveloping me, taking my already passionate state to even greater heights. Her tongue was suddenly tentatively licking around my vulva, as if searching. I then bent my legs and it was more like teasing, as she bathed the insides of my thighs with slow gentle licks with the tip of her tongue.

I lifted my head slightly, pulled her down by the hips, then took her pudenda into my mouth, savoring it, spellbound by the gentle aromas of her body as my nose buried itself softly in her perineum, that sweet spot between her pussy and her anus. The soft inner walls of her butt cradled my face as I nestled within and drew her flesh to me. She moaned and leaned back a little so I could rest my head on the pillow and feast on her at the same time.

She was moving her hips now, gently humping in the eternal movement of intercourse and my face was being wiped by her sex, my nose bumping and pressing against her puckered anus as it moved up and down with her motions. Then, ohmygod, she pulled my labia apart and slowly inserted one finger inside me as her mouth expertly sucked and toyed with my clit, and by her own words, she was a novice?

I wrapped my arms around my lover's beautiful ass, hugging it the way I hugged her when we kissed, and ravished her deepest fluids with a mouth I didn't know could feel such hunger.

"Ohhhh... Marie... yeahhhhhh," she deeply sighed, in between the blistering tongue-lashing she was giving my clitoris.

Her lubrication was plenty, so much so that I thought I could drown in it; that would be a lovely way to die. I gave her everything I knew to give, and came up for air only when I was at the point of suffocation, my face awash in her rich emanations. My face would sink deeper between her ample buttocks every time she grounded those hips into me, and I could feel her clit mashing against my chin.

She suddenly tensed, then shuddered, and I looked up to see, over the mounds of her ass, as her upper body straightened up and her beautiful raven black hair was being tossed back.

"Ohmygoddd..." she said, and her body was seized by slow-motion spasms. The heat of her internal fluids flooded my face, and I was ecstatic that this mature goddess was climaxing more easily every time my mouth was glued to the center of her love hole.

It didn't take much longer for me to climax as well, with her finger inside my vagina and her incredible tongue teasing my clit, my cries muffled into the safe, delicious confines of her rear end, as I hugged her tightly and moaned into the now sweaty cavern.

She let herself down on me gently playing with my short and scarce pubic hair, her beautiful hair splayed across my thighs, her breath now like a breeze rhythmically blowing on my mound. My head was turned, my face resting against her inner thigh, with my mouth open as I slowly came down from my shattering orgasm.

She finally climbed off me and slid up next to me, cuddling close. We wordlessly held each other, recovering our senses. I held my arms out and we fell into a gentle, warm, but deep kiss.

"I love you, Sophie. Thank you for being here with me."

"This, my dear" she said, looking straight to the back of my eyes "Was definitely..." I could see she was searching for words as she looked at me, head tilted, her hair covering one eye, "... the most memorable, umm... date I've ever had."

We rested like that for a while and I saw with a start that it was well past noon when I looked at the clock on the bedside table.

"Sophie, Darling, it's almost one o'clock."

She stretched and purred like a large feline awakening, and asked me; "Have to go any place today?"

"No, of course not, it's the weekend; but I'm hungry."

"It's very cold outside, you want to go out to eat, or do I prepare something simple for us to eat in bed? Sophie was acting as a mother, as a housewife again.

I allowed Sophie to take everything in her capable hands and snuggled under the covers. "I'd prefer staying the day in bed, if you don't mind; it's very comfy."

So we did. Sophie made sandwiches and a thermos of coffee, and then comfortably settled in bed with me. We ate and cuddled in bed afterwards.

"Why don't you tell me how followed the romance of your friend Maria de las Mercedes, Sophie? I'd very much like to know what happened in her life."

"I don't think that's relevant; you don't even know her."

"Yes, I know, but her life is so connected to yours that maybe it's what gave you courage to come to me."

Sophie kept quiet with her eyes closed for a few minutes, and when I was thinking she had might have fallen asleep, she sighed and started to tell me the story of her friend.

"You remember what I told you about her first lesbian affair, don't you? Well, she saw and made love with the model, Susana, several more times; she never named her by her nickname, Susie, until she pushed forward one day and convinced her to let go of everything in her former life and go live with her.

Maria de las Mercedes is married, of course, but as she has a philandering husband with whom she lived, but not together, under the same roof, and haven't a husband/wife relationship for a long time, she decided to come out of the closet and bring her relationship with her lesbian lover to light. My, that was a scandal, only within the family, of course; some things must be kept from the outside world.

So it was arranged; Maria would live in the mansion's left wing, and her husband in the right wing, either one being an apartment in itself. Her daughter decided she couldn't live in such manner, so she rented an apartment and went to live alone elsewhere. A second bomb then exploded in that family; their son, Jose de San Martin, twenty two years old, decided to follow his mother's example and also came out of the closet.

As you may surmise, his father went berserk when he told the family he was gay. It was more a matter of pride for him; keeping the family name and what his cronies would say.

After much shouting and swearing when they could calm down at the end, Jose said he would live in the same quarters of his parents' house and would try to keep his love affairs out of the house. Maria's husband would keep his life the same, and the winner was Maria de las Mercedes. She brought her lover, Susana, to live with her, and she was her live-in secretary to the outside world."

I was dumbfounded by the story, but had the perfect ending to me, so I asked Sophie if that was all.

"What more do you want to know?"

"Oh, I don't know, but what's in the future? Will they keep this arrangement?"

"Well, the last I knew, Maria and her husband want a grandchild from José and the only way is to get some girl to do the chore. It would have to be by artificial insemination, and Maria is trying to convince Susana to be the mother."

"Wow." That's all I could say.

"Yes, we are very sophisticated people."

oo000ooo

We dozed, cuddled, and finally fell sleep after the tale.

Waking up next to Sophie was profoundly different than anything I've ever experienced in my young life. She was still sleeping on her side turned away from me. I gently stroked her exposed shoulder and placed a kiss on her collarbone. I felt her body stir and I kissed her again, my lips now pressed against black silky hair and skin below her earlobe that was warm with her pulse.

She said nothing, only parted her lips to breathe and nodded ever so slightly. It was such a beautiful reaction!

I slid my hand down then over, and played with her breasts while I kissed her on the neck and front of her upper chest. Still half asleep, she finally let out a long, soft moan and reached back to caress my side down to my hip. I pressed closer to her, my mound snugly up against her buttock. I marveled at my own hair covering her naked skin.

She amazed me then, rapidly waking up as if an alarm clock went off. She turned over and almost dove into my embrace, her mouth on mine with rapacious thirst. Our bodies writhed against one another, and she ground her clit against my pelvis as we kissed. I knew just what to do then; it was like a detailed guide to her body and her needs had fallen open in my lap. I wet my finger and reached behind her, letting it wiggle down into her crack and teasing her puckered hole. I sensed she wanted it, and she told me my instinct was right: she nodded as she continued our kiss humming "Hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm," and she threw her leg over my hip to open herself wider.

The delight was heating my own libido; I pushed my finger into the pinched rubbery opening and felt it hungrily suck my finger in. A tremulous moan escaped from her throat as my wet finger went in. She thrashed against me as the dark evening bathed us with soft moonlight, our mouths fused, my finger plugged into her body, as her climax blossomed in waves of goose bumps and squeals.

1...45678...13