Of Reunions and Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shuddered as her body forced an involuntary exhale as she desperately tried to regain her focus and take control of the situation. What was that she thought as just a hint of Jasmine wafted by her nose, “Martin is that Jasmine I smell.”

“Yes,” came a low moan, from beside her, which made her jump again the scarves kept her from knowing where he was at any given moment.

“How did you know how much I loved that scent?” she questioned.

“I asked your mother this morning when you were busy with Seth.”

“Smart man,” she smiled.

“You look so beautiful, so sexy and utterly delicious tonight Cindy,” he said as he gently blew inside her right ear to punctuate the comment.

Cindy blushed, and choked out, “thank you.”

“Now don’t move stand with your arms out in front of you, feet shoulder length apart. Cindy did as he asked, she felt the scarves drape over her wrists and fall loosely towards the floor.

“Oh,” she let out a cry of surprise, something was moving up her leg. Soft and ever so light it both irritated and teased as goose bumps suddenly moved up her body she wanted to quickly rub her arms and body to diffuse the chill of the response but couldn’t bring herself to drop the scarves for some stupid reason. As the unknown antagonist moved up and down her legs and around the bottom edge of her ass she suddenly realized just how wet she had become as a dull ache in the very depths of her womb began to burn for relief.

The object moved to the her bare portion of her arms and hands the sheer bliss of this very erotic movement surprised her as the shivers of anticipated ecstasy began to dominate her senses. Her head moved in perfect unison to the touch of the invader as it moved up her neck and across her face, she began to crave it’s tender ministrations. Then as suddenly as it had appeared it stopped a low whimper of disapproval escaped her lips. “My God Martin what was that it was incredible?”

“Do you trust me,” came a low whisper, from directly in font of her.

Cindy thought for a few seconds then, took a deep breath and answered, “Yes.”

“Spread your arms to your sides after you remove your cape,” Cindy did as requested.

“Ok now fall backwards.”

Cindy realized she had no idea exactly where she was, in the suite. “Can I open my eyes first?”

“If you have to yes, but I really wish you wouldn’t,” the voice had a flat tone and Cindy couldn’t tell anything listening to it.

Taking a deep breath, she fell backwards and landed on the bed.

She felt him move to the bed next to her as a thrill of understanding raced through her mind and body, he said, “Cindy open your eyes please,” she did and found him looking into her eyes. “I love you and I will never purposely do anything to hurt you, ever.”

She threw her arms around him, “ I know that now, Martin.” Cindy smiled and in that moment, she understood just how deep her emotional attachments were to him, and she wanted to explore more.

Martin had Cindy join him in the middle of the bed; he sat with his legs spread and had her sit between his legs facing him with her legs over the top of his. He began to touch her, his fingers moved ever so lightly across her face touching and moving in a circular motion, then in long strokes, followed by scraping his nails gently over the area and start again, in a different order. He moved down her body touching her arms, torso and legs, but purposely avoiding anything considered overtly sexual. From her head to her feet then back up again, he moved his hands gently, she was almost quivering at his touch her body was tremulous now, agonizing over the exquisite sensual torture. She was on fire as he lifted her top up over head she moved her arms to aid him, taking her in his arms he began to kiss her, small little pecks all over her face occasionally brushing her lips, as her breasts moved across his bare chest, exciting her nipples to full attention.

“What did you just do to me, Martin,” she asked breathlessly her mind swimming from his very smell now; she truly enjoyed how he smelled.

He whispered, “effleurage, my love effleurage, the art of touching, so to speak.”

“You can do it anytime, I ‘m… “ She grabbed him and pressed her delicious mouth onto Martin’s. He felt her tongue probe deep into his mouth, responding in kind. Now lost in her heat Martin moved his hands up and down her back as he drank in all the passion and sweetness her lips and mouth could provide.

Her soft moaning and mewling drove him to taste of this woman fully and freely. She fought his tongue, and licked his face, then began licking and kissing her way to the side of his face. Martin gave himself over to her desires and moaned loudly as her gifted tongue first found then plunged deep into his ear. Martin’s needs became more intense as she found his first of many weak spots, filing the information away for future use, she continued to nibble, suck, and lick, first one ear then the other.

Martin broke free of her grip a wild lust gripping his body; he moved her back and began worshiping her beautiful breasts. Cindy’s head rolled back as each nipple in turn; as he continually danced his tongue in ever tightening circles until she felt her, uterine muscles begin to contract as her body began to build up towards her now inevitable climax. Eliciting a groan of pleasure, Martin gently blew across each small tight bud, the coolness of his breath on her already damp nipples, caused them to tighten even more. She put her hands behind his head and pulled him to her in and unspoken demand to suck on her now inflamed areolas and nipples.

Her head began moving side to side and her body shook as she indulged herself in the pleasure his mouth was affording her, as he suckled her, “God yes, baby just like that, I love it.”

Martin for his part was in heaven as she responded to his loving, breaking off and leaning her all the way down on the bed he sat up then pulled her small panties off as he extends her legs up wards.

Her whimpers of excitement growing louder as soon as she understood where he was going next, holding her legs above him, he moved himself to her side removing his own silk shorts thus freeing his now enraged manhood. Her body’s special perfume permeated the air and filled his nostrils, telling him without a doubt that she was ready and willing, driving him almost blind with passion.

Martin’s mind flooded with desire as he kissed his way from Cindy’s mouth down over her breasts, inching down her firm tight stomach to her waiting womanhood. Kissing the engorged outer lips, he greedily tasted her juices that had suddenly saturated her cropped pubic area, he moved down and around the opening to her most secret parts.

She mewled as she felt his hot mouth close over her hot dripping pussy and his tongue slid into and around her opening, she arched her back as he continued to push inside her now aching pussy deeper and deeper.

She barley heard herself groan out, “Yes no one has ever… oh god Martin, yes deeper eat my pussy baby, make me cum.” Her mind reeling, as he moved away from her now sopping wet canal and began kissing and licking up her legs, she was amazed at how he methodically and slowly moved down the inside of one thigh and then the other. She almost screamed out in wild desire when he licked the back of her knees, her movements became more frantic as he continued his enticement; he was driving her absolutely crazy. The mix of emotions inside her rolled like waves hitting the beach, ebbing and flowing, as waves hitting the sand, almost as if she were about to be carried away in his tidal current. Incapable of doing anything except lay on her back and moan and cry out for release, she gave herself over to her lover for the first time in her life.

Euphoric at her response Martin kissed his way back up her thighs he suddenly stopped at her outer lips. Gently parting them, he suddenly thrust his tongue into her opening again, now covered with her juices letting him know she was ready for him.

“Mar…oh, please, please, I can’t take this much longer,” she moaned, moving her legs up and spreading them wider allowing her hips to rise so she could accommodate him with what ever it was he was going to do, she didn’t want him to stop.

Taking his cue from her response Martin quickly and purposely flicked his tongue over the tip of her clitoris as it peeked out from under its hood. Simultaneously he pushed two fingers deep into her hot waiting canal, her muscles urged his fingers to push in further, faster, as she started to thrust against them. Quickly moving his tongue back to the tip of her clitoris, he continued his flicking like motions, alternating between a lapping, and circular, pattern while licking and sucking her juices. Cindy pulled her legs back and opened them wider as she thrust her hips up and into his face. Her legs were shaking violently now as she held her breath, she saw the multicolored lights flashing in her mind as she crested the wave of her orgasm.

Cindy screamed, “Oh gawd, Martin don’t stoppp...now, Yes! Yes! I’m cumming, Oh dear god I’m cummm…” her voice fell off into a low guttural moan, She could feel the contractions deep inside her womb as everything seemed to just throb with pleasure, her whole universe was now focused on that throb, as it expanded through her body in concentric waves.

Martin rode Cindy’s first orgasm as her hips thrust upwards and her legs suddenly clamped down around his head, he sucked her clit into his mouth and felt the contractions as they vibrate across his lips. He waited for her body to relax and her legs to release their grip then he began to suckle her clit as he slowly ran the tip of his tongue over the hyper sensitive bud. It only took a few moments for her body to respond as he was suddenly greeted with a second flood of juices and a scissor lock on his head, she was crying out “God Yes…so good… Martin please stop, please no more,” as she grabbed his head and attempted to push it away from her now painful button. Reeling from the second orgasm, she went limp as she lay in her post orgasmic fog, her mind floating on the waves of some great ocean of pure bliss.

Martin pulled back and sat on his knees, he checked to see if she had taken his ears off, nope still intact. Cindy looked up and between her still partially bent legs. She seemed to be in a dazed fog but she could see that Martin’s face was dripping from the bath it had just received from the gush of her juices. Dropping her head down she closed her eyes and moaned.

Martin smiled as he crawled up and over her, positioning himself between her legs his cock resting on her now swollen and engorged lips. He teased her with the head of his cock as he ran it up and down her slit, to coat it with her lubricant, making her moan again when it brushed over her inflamed sensitive clitoris.

Cindy struggled through her fog and realized what was yet to come, she willed her legs up and locked them at her ankles around his mid back. She waited for Martin to enter her and he responded tenderly, moving the tip and head of his cock into her aching canal moving ever so slightly as the walls of her pussy grudgingly gave was and stretched to allow him access to more and more of her womanly delights. Waiting momentarily when he finally slid completely inside her, he allowed Cindy to elongate to accommodate him.

Only after she whispered, “it’s OK,” did he slowly start to move back and forth, gradually building up speed, making sure he buried himself with each downward thrust. He realized Cindy was moaning again and meeting his rhythm with each stroke.

“Hmm, yea, that’s nice, right there, come to mama,” Cindy groaned.

Martin began to thrust and stroke in earnest, completely pleasuring the one woman in his whole world that he solely desired to please. Cindy began to respond to the increasing speed and friction of his strokes by matching each of his with a thrust of her own hips, her body moved of it’s own volition trying to adjust to allow Martin to give her the greatest stimulation possible. Soon they were lost, moving in the frantic rhythm of lovers in heat, her almost animal lust driving her on, as she gave herself over to her desire, she began to feel her tension begin to build again.

He plunged into her depths and began to quicken his pace loosing himself completely to the feel of her wonderfully tight, wet, hot, well muscled sheath as it moved around his cock and the ecstasy he derived from it. Thoughts of anything else around him blurred as his one all consuming desire took over total control. He felt his body preparing to empty itself into this woman, and he began to buck and thrust in an almost maniac motion. Over and over, he pounded deep into her body and she began to shake, her moans of pleasure and words of encouragement now exploded as he barely heard her scream, “Yes Martin Yes, again, baby deeper Oh god, I’m cummming againnn!”

He pounded, into her depths and held his breath as his body tightened, deeper and deeper he drove, and he moaned out, “Cindy, here I cummm!” His body stiffened as he pumped his baby juice deep into Cindy’s body, stroking to try to force as much of his sperm past her cervix and as far into her womb as he could. He continued pumping for some time after he emptied himself into her, milking the marvelous sensations pulsing through his shaft and radiating from the helmet of his now expended cock.

Bringing his knees up under him so not to allow his full weight to fall on Cindy, Martin laid his head on Cindy’s chest and just held her; he had done it he had given her almost everything he had. Well he still had a couple surprises for other days, but she had responded to him, she had enjoyed what he had done; she had given herself to him.

Martin felt Cindy’s chest rise and fall she was asleep in his arms, as he drifted off he knew the last ghost of his past, self worth had been beaten. If he could be worth something to Cindy, as a friend, lover, and father of their baby, he knew he would be fine. He whispered, “I really do love you Cindy Le Smythe,” then passed out.

It was early Monday morning, Martin woke up refreshed, and happy, Cindy cuddled into his side, one arm, and one leg over his body, her head nuzzled into the crook of his arm. He had his right arm holding her body and his left hand holding hers. He could tell from the sunlight on the wall it was about six o’clock. He thought about the last few days, his friends from college were right, the ghosts were exorcised and now he could get on with his life, moving his head to look at Cindy, he was amazed he had a chance to win the girl in his arms. A song came to mind ‘A one in a million chance of a lifetime,” he smiled as he whispered, “You are so beautiful, so much the woman I have dreamed of sharing my life with.”

Cindy surprised him and said, “Thank you, I think your real handsome too.”

“Hi, lover.”

“I have never had anyone touch me in places, like you did last night, you filled me up in ways I didn’t know about. My heart, mind and body are just singing this morning, a girl could get used to waking up next to you…I could get used to it, and I think I would like to get used to it.”

“It’s too early to focus that far in the future Cindy, but my goal is to get you into my life and keep you there the rest of our lives, as my mate.”

“Just keep up the assault on my heart, you're doing fine and I’m ready for more of you, stud.”

The morning seemed to slow down to a crawl, as Cindy incited the next round of lovemaking, the lovebirds said their good mornings, and then showered together, before going to pick up Seth for breakfast. Cindy had her mom set up the DNA screen for that afternoon, as the three of them took time to get to know each other, all day long. Which became the pattern for the whole week, long romantic, erotic nights spent in each others arms as the passion they felt for each other was satiated, waking up in each others arms, then the whole day as a family.

When Martin finally left to go back on Saturday he and Cindy had worked out a schedule of visits for the remainder of summer and through the Christmas holidays. By the second week in July, the DNA test was back and as Cindy had believed Martin had been confirmed 99.9% as Seth’s father. The next weekend, Martin flew in for his bi-weekly visit; both he and Cindy told her parents and Seth who immediately took to calling Martin, Daddy.

Cindy surprised Martin on Christmas Eve by telling him when she got him under the mistletoe that she was now sure she had fallen in love with him. The next afternoon, while Grandma, Grandpa, and Seth took a nap, Martin returned the surprise. He asked Cindy to marry him, presenting her with a special ruby and diamond engagement ring, while sitting under the Christmas tree. It only took Cindy about an hour to get control of her emotions enough to answer, “Yes!”

They settled on a June wedding, after the honeymoon she would move out to Seattle with him. Cindy flew out to see him for the first time in Seattle the following February. After they had retrieved her bags, he went to retrieve his car; as she stood on the curb, she spotted a sports car coming towards her. It stopped in front of her and the doors opened straight up over the car. Cindy moved back a few paces as she stared at her dream car, a Lamborghini Diablo, she heard her name, and “Cindy, aren’t you going to get in.”

“Martin!” She cried out, “When did you get this?”

Giggling, he said, “Before the reunion, this is just one of the things you needed to know about, I couldn’t tell you everything about me. A few good surprises are always a plus for the relationship.”

She smiled, “I’m glad you like surprises, Daddy, cause I’ve got a big one.”

He got out and came over to kiss her, “Save it till we get home, okay? Want to drive?”

“Oh Yes!” Came an excited squeal. Martin grabbed her two suitcases, threw them in the trunk, and got in the passenger seat. He explained the difference in the handling of the Diablo compared to other cars, and then gave her the keys. “Watch out this car is a cop magnet, okay.”

“Gotcha,” She smiled, “Let’s go see my new home.”

Her smile lit up his whole universe, as she ensured they both buckled themselves in, then pulled out into traffic and rapidly accelerated.

Please take time to vote, we all take a huge amount of time to work out a story, good bad or indifferent your voting helps us to become better more focused writers, which in turn gives you the reader a better product. I appreciate any and all feedback.