Of Scavengers and Smugglers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok. Here goes."

While Jakson held his cock straight up, Rey carefully positioned herself at his tip, rubbing it against her outer lips a few times. Her eyes widened at the new sensation; she liked that quite a lot. Hell, she might have been satisfied with just that, had this man not called her the most beautiful woman he'd ever known a few minutes earlier. She now pressed the head of his cock against her entrance, feeling a significant twinge of pain.

"Unh..."

"You ok?" Jakson asked.

"Yeah, just... give me a moment."

Deciding she just wanted to get it over with, Rey pushed herself down onto his cock, feeling her virginity rip as he entered her. A few drops of blood dribbled out of her entrance, but the pain soon began to dwindle.

"How you doin', Rey?"

"B-better... oh so much better."

"I'm glad... holy fuck, you feel so amazing."

"Really?" she asked with a naughty grin. "I wonder how it'll feel when you're completely inside me."

"Only one way to find out, I guess."

"Agreed."

Bracing her hands on Jakson's chest, Rey continued her journey southward, occasionally pulling up to spread her juices. After around fifteen seconds, she had taken every inch of his cock, feeling his tip press against the back wall of her pussy. The sensations were incredible; she felt so full, and never wanted him to exit her body. Sitting up straight, she began to grind her hips on his cock, her passion increasing with every slight movement she made. Jakson, not content as merely a spectator, reached up for her perky breasts, squeezing them together and tweaking her nipples. This produced exactly the reaction he desired, as Rey's tempo began to increase, her grind shifting into a full-on bouncing motion.

"Oh, god... this is just... incredible," she panted.

"Shit... Rey, you're amazing..."

The tendrils of her hair fell around her face as Rey leaned down, kissing Jakson passionately while cradling his face in her hands. As she did so, he began thrusting his hips upward, surprising her with how deep he had managed to go. Their feverish pace continued to increase, the bed creaking back and forth with every movement they made. As hard as Jakson tried to last, the fact that it had been over six months since he last made love to a woman was beginning to rear its ugly head.

"Rey, I'm... not gonna... last much longer," he gasped.

"Quite... alright. Go ahead, give it to me, please!"

"You sure?"

"Positive," she replied with a cheeky grin.

Rey pounded his cock with intensity, her breasts jiggling inches from his face. Her tight pussy squeezed him for all he was worth, edging him closer and closer to his climax by the second. Jakson was in complete bliss; Rey's pussy was easily the tightest he had ever experienced, and moreover, she had chosen him to make her a woman! This thought, combined with the look of lust in her eyes, finally sent him past the point of no return. His muscles tightened, he gripped her slim waist with his hands, and finally pounded his last into Rey.

"Fuck... shit... holy holy HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIT!" Jakson cried, spraying his cum into Rey's awaiting pussy.

"Oh god, that's hot," Rey marveled, drinking in his expressions. She slowed her pace to a crawl, still feeling his throbbing cock spurt the last of its payload into her. "You, my friend, are something else."

"You're... not so bad... yourself..."

Smiling, Rey slipped off of Jakson's flaccid cock, lying next to him with her head on his chest. She gave a contented sigh, kissing his neck sweetly as she cuddled up next to him. Jakson ran his fingers along her back softly, savoring the feeling of her soft skin glistening with sweat from their feverish romp.

"Sorry I... wasn't able to last longer," Jakson whispered.

"Shh, Jak you have nothing to be sorry for. That was wonderful," Rey replied, silencing him with a kiss.

"You mean it? That was good for you?" he asked as they parted.

"Best night of my life," she said with a giggle.

As Jakson wrapped her in his arms, the pair felt the inescapable call of sleep overtaking them. Before finally passing out, he managed to whisper, "Hopefully many more to come..."