Of Scavengers and Smugglers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
auguy86
auguy86
1,175 Followers

"A little harder please," she whispered.

"If you insist," he replied with a grin.

Jakson made his thrusting to be about the same speed, but now more forceful, placing his hands on Rey's ass cheeks for stability. Her moans of pleasure increased in reply to this, as well as from the highly erotic feeling of giving complete control over to him. He could do anything he wanted to Rey at this point, yet she trusted that his concerns were for her pleasure and enjoyment. As she grew wetter, Rey began to push herself back against him, aiding in his thrusting and continuing to hit her most sensitive spots.

"Faster?" Jakson asked, picking up on what she was doing.

Rey could only nod vigorously in reply, as she was edging closer to her third orgasm. With a huge smile, Jakson took hold of her waist and held her still, pounding her pussy at a feverish pace. Her squirming increased with every movement he made, and he was fast approaching his own big finish. Moving his arms around to Rey's flat stomach, he guided her to prop herself up on her hands, cradling her torso against him.

"You close, Rey?"

"Yes... yes, just a... bit... more..."

Jakson took great pleasure in fondling her perky breasts, pushing through the cramps in his legs and thrusting into her full force. Feeling his excitement starting to overwhelm him, he began kissing his way up her back in an attempt to drive her over the edge once more before he exploded.

"Holy shit... that's... hot..." Rey moaned in pleasure. "If you keep... that... up..."

"You'll cum?" Jakson replied huskily. "That's the idea. Cum for me, Rey. I want you to. I love feeling your pussy latch onto my cock. You know you want it. You know you need it. Do it. Cum all over my cock."

"Oh, god... holy SHIT! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!"

"Yes, yes, yes, YES! HOLY FUCK! REYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

At last, the two lovers climaxed simultaneously, their screams of ecstasy echoing through the tiny room. As they panted and recovered from the experience, they caressed each other, causing a series of aftershocks that prolonged their orgasms. All the while, Rey remained impaled on Jakson's cock, wiggling her ass every so often to tease him all over again. Finally, they collapsed onto the bed with Rey spooned in Jakson's arms.

"We should... probably set a timer of some sort," Rey purred. "Can't afford to oversleep tomorrow."

"Aww, why not?" Jakson whined with a grin. "Got big plans or something?"

"Something like that," Rey giggled. "Unkar Plutt is going to be working on that freighter you brought him tomorrow and asked for my help. Lord knows the old Blobfish will need it."

"True. Alright then, I'll set an alarm for 0600 standard time. That work?" Jakson replied, reaching over to his nightstand.

"Sounds perfect. Now get back over here and get your arms around me, or I swear I'll put my clothes back on."

"Ok, ok! No need to resort to drastic measures!" Jakson said with a laugh.

Cuddling back up with Rey, Jakson touched the panel on the wall above his bed to dim the lights. Pulling the covers over them, he planted a few soft kisses on her neck as he began to fade in and out of consciousness.

"Night, Rey..." Jakson whispered.

"Night, Jak," Rey agreed with a contented sigh.

*****

"I'm beginning to wonder if this trade was even worth it..." Unkar Plutt grumbled.

"You don't think she can be saved?" Rey asked from the engine area.

"It's possible, but I doubt I'd break even in the process. Might be better just to scrap it for parts."

"Maybe so, but... wait, hold on! Got something here!"

"What did you find?" Plutt asked, peering down through the hole in the floor.

"This ship's been modified in several areas, as we've seen, but I just discovered the crown jewel. The standard hyperdrive has been replaced with an SSP05!"

"Noted, but hardly groundbreaking. The SSP05 is reliable, yes, but is still only a class 1 hyperdrive unit."

"Not this one," Rey replied, sticking her head up with a huge grin. "This isn't a standard SSP05; it's a modified Vandangante style, able to hit 0.5 past light speed. That's twice as fast as most Rebellion and Imperial warships in their heyday!"

"Just as he said..." Plutt mused. "That settles it. If I can get this piece of garbage working again, I'd easily make my money back, and then some."

Pulling herself out of the engine hold and back onto the main deck, Rey asked, "So, what's the name of this ship anyway?"

"No idea. A previous owner completely wiped the ship's logs. No record of where it's been or what it's seen. The only identifying marking is the designation YT-1300 492727ZED."

"Interesting. Perhaps this ship was used in the Galactic Civil War? Maybe its logs were wiped to protect a turncoat or a spy?"

"Numerous scenarios exist, each as plausible as the last. Ultimately, my only concern is repairing it enough to be able to sell it. That's it."

"Alright, where do we start?"

"Let's check the cockpit," Plutt replied, sauntering down the hallway towards the helm.

Following after him, Rey couldn't help but let her mind wander a bit. She couldn't stop thinking about Jakson. His strong arms, playful disposition, and sweet kisses, he was like no one she had ever met before. Every moment she spent with him made her happier than she ever thought she could be in her life.

"Oh!" Rey gasped, tripping on the doorframe to the cockpit. Her arm shot out, catching herself before she face-planted to the floor of the ship.

"You alright, girl?" Plutt asked from the pilot's chair.

Rey replied, "Fine. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I've noticed over the last day or two that you seem... distracted."

"Do my ears deceive me? Unkar Plutt showing concern for another living being?!"

"Don't flatter yourself, girl. You're merely my most reliable source of usable parts."

"Well I can assure you, I am not distracted. This is Jakku. There's nothing here to distract me!"

Pausing a few moments, Plutt replied, "Good. So I shouldn't be concerned about why your speeder was nowhere to be found at your home this morning."

Shit! What was he doing at my home?!

Thinking better of it, Rey didn't acknowledge or deny his statement, asking, "When did you come by?"

"My men did, around 0600 standard time. You appeared to not be home, but they did not approach. You're notorious for your security traps, after all."

"They must have just missed me. I got an early start this morning, did a bit of scavenging before it got hot. I figured I'd be here most of the day."

Plutt now turned in his chair to face Rey. "Do not mistake me for a fool, girl. I also got an anonymous tip about a visitor to your home the night before last, said a speeder bike was riding in your direction."

"If you have something to say, I suggest you just say it," Rey fired back, her defiance growing.

"What I have to say is that you of all scavengers know my rules in Niima Outpost!" Plutt roared. "Each resident knows to stay away from my best source of income. Why, then, would you be having a late-night visitor?"

The game was up. Plutt knew something was going on, and there was no use playing coy anymore. "Because, frankly, what I do and who I associate with in my spare time is not your concern. I work for you, but you do not own me. In fact, you need me. As you yourself said, I am your best source of income."

"None are indispensable," Plutt growled back.

"Perhaps not, but you might be well served to allow your best worker to be happy and content in her private life. She would then be more likely to work harder for you during the day. I understand your anxiety for your income; it is a reasonable concern. However, you know damn well how capable of defending myself I am. Thus, one can only assume that if I do strike up a friendship with someone, it is of my own choosing. That's all you need to know about that."

Unkar Plutt studied her face with intent for several long minutes. He saw the defiance in her eyes, and knew there was no changing her mind on this. Finally, he whispered, "Just make sure your productivity does not wane. For if it does, your new 'friend' had better watch his back."

"I think you know me better than that."

Snorting, Plutt replied, "Fine then, sit here and look at these diagnostics from the ship's hyperdrive. It's powerful, yes, but in quite rough shape."

Studying the screen Rey asked, "Has this thing ever been maintained? I mean look at this. The energy is fluctuating in the motivator like crazy, that can only mean the power core would surge if the ship were taken into outer space. In its current state, I'd wager this would trigger a chain reaction leading to a fuel leak and poisonous gas flooding the ship."

"Hmm, it appears you may be right. I have just the part that just might fix the problem: a compressor. Place that on the ignition line, and that should solve it, I'd wager."

Rey was about to point out that this was a cheap shortcut with no guarantee of lasting success. Their conversation a moment ago convinced her to bite her tongue in that moment. "I can get that for you. Where is it?"

"Go to my concession stand, ask my men for the compressor located on my workbench. They'll know the one you mean."

Rey nodded and exited the ship, heading back towards town. Alone at last with the ship, Plutt admired the controls at the helm, quite pleased at his acquisition.

"Soon, my friend. Soon, you'll travel the galaxy once more. You are now mine... my Millennium Falcon..."

*****

As Jakson waited at home, his stomach grumbling from hunger, he began to get worried about Rey. It was well after dark, yet she still hadn't shown up as she had said she would. Finally deciding he had waited long enough, he prepared a ration packet, devouring it in record time. As he finished, he heard the sound of a vehicle approaching the rear entrance of his shuttle. Not chancing an ambush, Jakson drew his Bryar pistol and cracked the door open, peering out into the night air.

"Jak, it's me," he heard a voice say.

"Rey! About time!"

Swinging the door open, he welcomed her with open arms, scooping her up in a tight hug. She seemed rather tepid, barely returning his affections. He could sense her hesitation and returned her to her feet, looking into her soft, hazel eyes.

"I was getting worried. Everything ok?"

"Um... I'm not sure," she replied, biting her lip. "Can we go inside?"

"Of course."

Back in his living quarters, Rey relaxed on a sofa, sighing from her long, weary day. Jakson kept his distance for the moment, pouring a couple of glasses of water for them. After handing one to Rey, he sat next to her in awkward silence for a few minutes, allowing her to make the first move.

"He knows," she finally said.

"Who knows?"

"The Blobfish. He knows," Rey explained.

Jakson was stunned to near silence. "H-how? How does he think he knows?"

"His men walked by my place this morning, noticed I wasn't there. Someone also spotted you traveling in my direction the night before last and tipped him off."

"And... how did you respond?"

"Started off by trying to play it cool. Said his men had just missed me, that I had gotten an early start. He didn't buy it. Started lecturing me about the rules of Niima Outpost. So I reminded him that he needs me, as I am his best source of income, to use his words."

"Did that work?"

"Somewhat," Rey replied. "I don't think he'll do anything yet, but he did say I had best not let my productivity drop. If it does... he'll come after you."

"I'm not afraid of him, Rey."

"Don't underestimate his influence in this town. He owns all the muscle this region has to offer. In all honesty... it may be best to... end this."

Studying her face, Jakson asked, "Is that what you really want?"

"No!" Rey exclaimed. "But, if something were to happen to you... I could never forgive myself."

Jakson wrapped her in a tight hug, running his fingers through her brown hair. "Rey, I can't make you stay. You know that. But I'm here with you right now because I want to be. You make me happy, Rey, happier than I've been in years, and I'll do anything it takes to keep from losing you. If that means helping you scavenge, repair parts for you, whatever it takes, I'm in."

A tear began to roll down Rey's cheek at his reply. None of this made any sense to her. Why would anyone go to such lengths... just for her? As she pondered this over and over, she peered deep into Jakson's eyes, searching for answers.

"Why? I don't understand?"

Seeing her desperate expression, Jakson knew there was no going back. He didn't want to scare her away, but knew he was in danger of losing her nonetheless in that moment. He had to lay everything on the table. After several long seconds, he found the courage to speak.

"Because... I love you, Rey."

He had said it. She had heard him say it, yet Rey still couldn't fathom it. She stood in stunned silence, a look of disbelief on her face.

"I've... I've fallen for you, Rey. Hard," Jakson continued. "You were abandoned on this planet by your family, and nobody would have blamed you if you allowed this wasteland to bring out the worst in you. But you... you managed to use it to bring out the best in you. Rey, you built yourself up into one of the strongest, most down-to-earth people I've ever met. You kick ass, you can fly with the best of 'em, and you can even repair things as well as I can! Rey, you're exactly the kind of woman I've always dreamed of meeting. Now that I've found you, I'll do whatever it takes to be with you. I mean if that's not love, I don't know what is."

Rey had begun crying once more, but now cried tears of joy and happiness at his admissions. Still, as touched as she was by his true feelings, and as much as she desired to reciprocate, doubts lingered in her mind. She was always guarded and cautious in the interest of self-preservation, but this was different. After all, this man had taken her virginity two nights ago and was now professing his love for her. Yet she couldn't bring herself to say it back, despite feeling the same way. Choking back her tears, she finally heaved out a few words.

"I... want to be with you too, Jak. I'm just... not ready to say what... what you just said to me, and... I need you to be ok with that."

Jakson gave a sweet kiss to her forehead. "Take as long as you need. I'm patient, and you're worth it."

"Alright then," she said, wiping the tears from her eyes. "Now, what do we do about the Blobfish?"

"I think the answer's obvious," Jakson replied. "I won't let him control my entire life, so we just need to be sure your productivity stays at least at the level it's currently at. My suggestion would be some sort of tag team system to maximize both the amount of spare parts we find and their value to Plutt. Now, I've learned a lot as a scavenger in my time on Jakku, but you're far better at finding spare parts than I am. That's why I propose a complete split to the work. You focus on finding usable parts out in the Graveyard of Giants while I focus on cleaning and repairing all the parts both of us have collected. What do you think?"

Thinking a few moments, Rey finally replied, "It could work. And if I'm always the one to deliver the parts to Plutt, that can only play in my favor in regards to being his most reliable source of income. It won't be easy, perhaps quite monotonous in all honesty, but I bet the Blobfish would leave us alone."

"Then it's worth it," Jakson said with a smile.

"Alright then. I'm in." Seeing how late it had become, Rey asked, "Wanna hit the sheets? Been a damn long day..."

"Sounds perfect to me," Jakson replied. Wrapped in each other's arms, the couple passed out the moment their heads hit their pillows.

auguy86
auguy86
1,175 Followers
12