Of Sinners and Saints Ch. 01

Story Info
A student & a teacher have something going on between them.
1.6k words
3.74
12.5k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Greetings :D ** THANKYOU WindySwimming for editing and helping me out. ** please comment and rate xoxo

*

Lisa walked hurried towards Skyline, a seventeenth floor building that had some of the most expensive apartments in the city. She checked her watch again. She was ten minutes late. It would take another five minutes to get to the tenth floor. Her heels clicked as she walked towards the elevator. She had worn a pale pink sundress which was demure but elegant. She carried a large handbag which looked out of place with her outfit. Sunlight caught on her pale yellow hair and made it shine like gold. She blushed at the stares that were directed at her. The elevator doors opened with a ping. A few well dressed people got out. She hurried inside and pressed the button for the tenth floor. There was a pit in her stomach. Mr. Goldstein would not be pleased.

Mr Goldstein was a professor of Biology at St. Angelo's University and not to mention extremely hot. He taught her class of Microbiology and Immunology. Lisa was failing in Immunology so he had generously offered to give her extra lessons. Lisa was suspicious at first but later dismissed her suspicions as the professor was really very good at what he taught and she really needed to pass. Mr. Goldstein had little patience for later comers. That was why Lisa felt nervous. The elevator doors opened on the tenth floor. Lisa stepped out and knocked on the only door that was there. The door opened with a swoosh and Lisa was face to face with a Greek god.

He had a sun kissed complexion. His hair was dark brown and looked so soft. Lisa's fingers itched to touch it. Under his dark, shapely eyebrows were beautiful eyes which were greenish brown in color. They reminded Lisa of a lake in the warmth of summer when the algae started to bloom. He was not bulky but well built thanks to regular laps at the University swimming pool. He wore a white shirt and a pair of light blue jeans. "He looks so freakin' hot!" Lisa's mind screamed at her. No wonder he had all the girls swooning. Mr. Goldstein snapped his fingers in front of her face. Lisa realized that she'd had been staring at him. She chided herself internally and tried to calm her breathing.

"You're late," his voice was clipped as he let Lisa come inside.

"S-sorry sir," Lisa stammered.

Matthew Goldstein waved his hand at the sofa indicating for Lisa to sit down. He tried not to look at her. As she sat her sundress rode up a little and exposed more of her legs. Matthew gulped and looked away. It did not help that he had caught her staring at him dreamily as he had opened the door. She had looked a little flushed and her lips were parted. He massaged his forehead as he mentally shook himself. "Focus, Matt!" he told himself. Lisa looked absolutely radiant. She had caught his eye from the very first lecture but sadly he was her professor and she, his student. He brought out Lisa's Immunology paper. He had been really surprised to see that Lisa had failed Immunology. She'd had average marks in Microbiology and Immunology was much easier. He sat next to her and started discussing the paper.

"Lisa, you have lost marks because of silly reasons, see?" he said while pointing at an answer on the paper. "You have mixed up vaccine names. Lisa nodded quietly. Matthew watched her from the corners of his eyes. She wasn't even looking at the paper. Her fingers were knotted on her lap and she was biting her lips.

Matthew was beginning to lose his patience. "Lisa! I'm going out of my way to help you. The least you can do is listen to me carefully. Your Microbiology paper was good bit this wasn't. I just can't understand why. You started out well then you messed up even the simple answers."

Lisa sighed. Mr. Goldstein was getting angry. She was trying her best to pay attention but her thoughts kept wandering. She knew exactly why she had screwed up her paper and Mr. Goldstein was to blame. Half an hour into the paper he had waltzed in and relieved the supervisor of her duty. As luck would have it she had been sitting on the first bench right in front of the most handsome professor in the entire University. This was not helped by the fact that Lisa had spent the previous night dreaming about him - his mouth on hers, her hands around his neck ...

"Lisa!" the professor called out angrily. Lisa snapped out of her daydream and looked at his face. She was soon lost in his eyes. So beautiful, she flushed, took in a difficult breath and then locked her gaze with his. Her body reacted before her mind did. She lifted her chin up towards him, lips parted. Mr. Goldstein gasped as her lips brushed against his. He stilled.

"No!" his voice sounded pained.

Lisa froze. He didn't want her. She felt pain deep inside. "I should go," she started to get up to leave when Mr. Goldstein hands caught hers.

"Stay, please!" he said. He appeared flushed.

"But I ... ," she started.

"Ever since I saw you I've wanted to do that ... You don't know what I've been through. So close to you and yet so far. It had taken everything that I had not to throw myself at that boy, Ethan, when he was forcing you against the lockers and fling him across the hall ... You are so beautiful ... and ...," he gulped and shut has eyes. When he opened them again, he looked vulnerable. He gulped again, raked his fingers through his hair and looked at her. Even though she felt heartbroken, her fingers itched to touch his hair. And she did.

"Oh, Lisa!" he groaned softly. His face looked pained.

"We can't do this. I'm your teacher ... ," he whispered although he didn't tell her to stop touching has hair. Lisa slowly lowered her hand and caressed has cheek.

"Why not?" her voice faltered. He looked at her sad but heated eyes. For once she felt brave. So she bent and kissed him chaste on the lips. His breath caught. He made no move to touch her nor did he stop her from progressing. She kissed him earnestly. Electricity hummed through her body as she indulged in her secret fantasy

"Please, Mr. Goldstein," she whispered.

"Matthew, call me Matthew," he said hoarsely.

"Matthew," whispered Lisa. She loved the way her tongue touched her upper palate as she said his name. He stilled, breathing hard.

"Kiss me, Matthew, please!"

He put his arm around my waist and pulled me flush against him as his other cradled my face. His hand felt warm and comforting on my face.

"Lisa, are you sure?" he asked warily. She answered by kissing him. This time he didn't hold back. He kissed her back. For them it was a kiss worth a year of daydreams, stolen glances and more deliberate than accidental touches. They kissed for a long time . Their lips molded together, tongues teasing. They broke the kiss when they were out of breath. Matthew smiled, dazzling her. She blushed. He was about to kiss her again when the calling bell rang.

"Shit!" Matthew cursed and pulled Lisa towards his bedroom. He told her to stay in and not come out at any cost. She agreed and he shut the bedroom door after her. She put her ear against the bedroom door to listen.

Matthew opened the front door to find his sister grinning at him. If this were some other time he would have been completely overjoyed to see her. Amy Goldstein was his step-sister but he loved her to the moon and back. She had black wavy hair to her shoulder and coal black eyes. She wore a gray t-shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans. She was five years younger than he just like Lisa. His mouth was dry as Amy hugged him. He took time to return the hug. Amy let go of h

m and raised an eyebrow.

"You've got a girl here, haven't you!" she said suspiciously. Matthew didn't call her Sherlock for nothing. He decided to spill the beans. Amy could be trusted entirely.

Lisa could hear muted voices and then she suddenly hear a loud voice.

"What!" It was a woman's voice. Lisa frowned when she realized that she was jealous. Then she heard Matthew's soft voice. She couldn't understand what he was saying and then -

"YOU'RE FUCKIN' LIL' MISS GOLDILOCKS HERE?!" Lisa cringed. Only her classmates called her that.

"KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN!" she heard Matthew roar. It was strangely silent and then she heard a door closing. Matthew called her. She came out rather shakily. Matthew' face was pained. Lisa raised her hand to caress his face but he stepped back.

"Don't," his voice was strained. "You should leave now." Tears threatened to spill from Lisa eyes. She snatched her handbag from the sofa and rushed out. She was in such a hurry to leave

that she didn't realize that she had dropped her notebook. Matthew looked at Lisa as she left. He hurt so bad. Why did things have to be so complicated? He closed his eyes as the door shut and pursed his lips. He wanted to keep the kiss they shared inside him for a long time.