Of Sisters & Brothers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u06la14b
u06la14b
312 Followers

Her tee shirt had ridden up the curve of her ass, revealing a tantalizing glimpse of her pink underwear and I felt myself respond, my cock twitching and poking out against my shorts. My reaction to her didn't go unnoticed. I caught her looking, eyes hooded and unblinking, seemingly mesmerized by the pulsing serpent.

"Ready?" I asked, straddling her thighs, "I'll do your back first."

I began rubbing my fingers up and down her spine, pressing into her muscles, working from the small of her back gradually up to her shoulders. She was wound up like a coiled spring, her muscles tense and knotted especially around her shoulders.

"How does that feel?" I asked, trying to gauge the amount of pressure that would make her feel good.

"Ohhhhh God! That feels so good. Don't stop ..." she murmured softly.

So I didn't. I kept it going for a while, massaging her back and shoulders, using my knuckles to knead into the larger muscle groups and my thumbs and fingers to gently caress the back of her neck. And each time I ran my hands up her body, I had to lean forward which caused the tip of my cock to brush against the curve of her butt. It was obvious, what was happening and I noticed her ass flexing, tightening in response to the lascivious caress.

After a while, she relaxed, her body going limp, making soft, soothing sounds as I continued to manipulate her muscles. The cryptic struggle with my conscience was gone, my cock was now pressing flagrantly against her, twitching like a rubber hose and leaking with excitement.

"How does that feel, sis?" I asked making an oblique reference to the sexual contact.

She was quiet so I asked again, my voice, a hoarse croak, "Does that feel good?"

"Mmmm ...don't stop. It feels divine!" she replied softly, her butt flexing again acknowledging my cock against her.

That was all the encouragement I needed. I allowed my hands to slip under her tee, feeling the warm, satiny touch of her skin against my palms and said, "This is much better."

She tensed up as my hands tracked up her spine to the shoulder blades. I could feel the sides of her breasts with my finger tips and wondered what she was going to do. But when my hands moved up to massage her neck I felt her relax again. I used small, tight circles outwards, away from her spine working up to the base of her skull and then returning slowly back to her shoulders. From the soft sighs and whimpers, I knew that she was enjoying this almost as much as I was.

"Better?" I asked.

"Unh-ha" was the guarded response.

I moved up her thighs to make it easier to do her shoulders but having my arms under the tee was restrictive. The front of her shirt was trapped between the mattress and her abdomen limiting my movements.

"Why don't you take it off?" I suggested, rolling the hemmed end up towards her neck.

At first I don't think she it registered but when I had the back of her shirt pushed all the way up over her shoulders, she reacted.

"No, Cal! Don't!" her hands grabbing at edges, pulling down.

"Come on, Jen, this is ridiculous! I promise I won't look. I'll even turn the lamp off." I had expected her to protest and reached over and flicked the switch turning out the light.

The room was now washed in a hazy, auriferous glow lit by streaks of moonlight stealing in between the curtains. Our bodies mottled by the dancing, dark shadows cast in soft phosphorescence of the nightlight.

"There I can't see a thing," I lied, my eyes adjusting to the dimness.

I was perched on her ass with her back exposed and her tee bunched up around her shoulders and I knew that if I didn't act swiftly the moment would be lost. Before she could pull the shirt all the way down, I yanked it over her head. There was a brief struggle, an awkward moment when the neck of the tunic snagged on her chin but another quick tug, accompanied by some squirming and wriggling, and I had the damn thing off of her. My sister was now naked, except for her cute little pink panties.

Any vestige of rational thought was gone. I was overcome by the pheromone induced urgency of our bodies. I scooted down her thighs, my hands on the small of her back. I worked the muscles from the elastic band up towards the narrow arch of her lumbar area and then back down again. I kept this up for a while until she was comfortable with my fingers against her bare skin especially around her panties. And with each subsequent series I rubbed lower and lower until my hands were on her butt, pulling downwards with my fingers while my thumbs kneaded her ass cheeks pushing them up and away from me. And except for that tiny patch of her undies, my hands were now manipulating her naked flesh.

"Doesn't this feel better?" I asked my voice getting noticeably hoarser and my cock feeling like a steel rod.

She didn't answer but sighed and turned her head to the other side. She had her elbows squeezed against her body with her arms bent and hands in a ball by her face. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing through her mouth.

The repeated massaging of her ass cheeks had jammed her panties into the crease of her ass exposing almost all of her. I leaned over, my nose inches from her crack, and got the savory scent of her – the heady fragrance of female arousal. Wow! It struck me then that my sister horny too!

This was it; the moment of truth. I threw caution to the wind and grabbed the waistband and tugged it halfway down her thighs, totally exposing her ass. I didn't wait for her to react - before she could say or do anything, I resumed the massage by kneading her naked bottom and running my fingers along the sensitive realm of her thighs.

I heard her gasp and grab the sheets in reflex. It was tangible, that moment when she teetered on the edge of uncertainty; unsure of lying stripped and threadbare, her ass and privates exposed to her brother. I could sense her ambivalence almost as undeniably real as the splendor of her naked body, palpable and sensuous, a raunchy but reluctant ecdysiast. I waited for her to push me off but the moment passed and she remained still as I continued to manipulate her.

I heard her sigh, her breath whooshing softly out, signaling her surrender. The walls of her resistance had crumbled, washed over by waves of desire that was now manifested in the silvery trickle glistening along the puffy gash of her cunt.

I could see her vaginal lips and the puckered rosebud of her asshole as I rubbed her butt up and outwards and could hear her breathing, now labored and deep. Her labial region was swollen and plump and she was seeping the juices of her arousal, the wetness draining down onto the sheets. Then slowly, I felt her hips begin to move, hunching back against my hands and I thought my chest would surely explode. I was giddy with lust and desire and close to losing any semblance of control.

I focused my attention on her ass ignoring her shoulders and back. I had her legs spread in a V, my fingers high on the outside of her thighs and my thumbs rubbing upwards, pulling her ass cheeks apart. And each time I did this, her slit would yawn wide, spreading in response then closing with a soft, wet pussy-smack when I let go. And, like the nectar of the honeysuckle, the slick vaginal secretions ran down her slit, pooling in a puddle to the front.

I pushed her thighs farther apart, working lower so that my thumbs were now brushing against her vaginal lips. The little growth she had was soft and downy allowing me to see just how swollen and wet she was. I continued stroking her, sensing her growing frustration, her hips twisting and turning, maneuvering herself, trying harder and harder to make contact with my fingers. She was juicing so badly that she had soaked the mattress under her vagina leaving a dark, wet stain that was growing by the second.

At this point all pretense of an innocuous, brotherly massage was gone. She was moaning openly, panting, her labored breathing intermingled with soft, indiscernible sighs and groans each time my fingers grazed her cunt. I stopped and eased her panties completely off, tossing it to the side leaving her totally naked. I looked at her amazed by her body, delighting in its unequivocal sensuality and settled back in between her thighs with my face just inches over her bum.

I spread her open and pushed my middle finger into her moist hole. She felt incredibly tight, her pussy immediately convulsing around the invasive digit. I wanted to prepare her for the inevitable moment of penetration, to spare her the pain of entry.

My middle finger was about halfway in when I wiggled it around, moving it back and forth, and when it felt like she had adjusted, I slowly inserted another finger into her. I could feel her responding to the increased girth, her pussy stretching and constricting in buttery convulsions around my fingers.

"Ohhhhhh ... ohhh, oh God, please ..." she gasped, murmuring unintelligibly.

Her hips were off the bed, pushing backwards, while I slid my fingers in and out of her, pumping her with my hand.

"Mmmmm ... mmm, mmm, mmmm ..." her moans, timed to the rhythm of the digits sliding in and out of her, her hips bucking in the air, fucking lewdly against the mattress.

I was filled with her musky redolence, an enticing aroma emanating from her core that drew me in, permeating my senses, eliciting an overpowering response to taste her. I moved forward, my forehead pressed against her rump, and licked. It was awkward because of the position we were in. Her thighs weren't splayed widely enough to allow me complete access. I pressed down harder, my nose buried into her crack, and licked again, swiping up and down with my tongue tasting the slick, spicy, sweetness of my sister for the first time. Sweet, sweet ambrosia!

"Ahhhggg!" she gasped, a soft strangled sound that came from deep within her.

There was a fleshy urgency to that moment that I would never again experience, overwhelming emotions and sensations tied into the esoteric newness of the experience. It was the provocative interpolation of compulsion and passion; the need to possess my sister completely, body and soul. I wanted her to yearn with the same claustrophobic desire that was choking me, to experience the churning need that I felt for her and to evoke the wanton urge to have my cock buried deep inside her. And I knew from my past experiences with Karen that there was nothing as titillating for a girl as the persistent lapping of a soft tongue, licking and teasing her clit even more so than a cock. It was time for me to take my sister to a place she had never been to.

I rolled her over onto her back and spread her wide.

"You're so beautiful," I said diving back in between her thighs, into her muff and heard her groan.

I used the tip of my tongue to pry between the lips of her pussy making sure I avoided contact with her puffed-up, little node. And as I feathered up and down the sides, tickling and probing, licking and slurping, she kept squirming, her hips jerking spastically, trying to get me to touch her where she needed me most. And after minutes of incessant teasing, she relented.

"Please ... please, baby, I need to cum!" It was a breathless plea. The guileless angel was transformed; her virginal abeyance obscured by the reprobating needs of her body. And in between the writhing and squirming, she attempted to touch herself, her fingers snaking down her abdomen, between her thighs, rubbing over her clit but I pushed her hand away.

"Don't!" I commanded, "Don't ... just lie there and enjoy it!"

And when I stuck my tongue into her, her body shook, her back arching upwards, desperately seeking release. Her head was rocking from side to side, hair whipping, flailing around her face.

"Oh, ohhhhh ... Oh God, what's happening ... what's happening to me, Cal?" she gasped.

She was leaking profusely now, her juices streaming down the crack of her ass, coating my tongue with a muculent, slippery syrup. I lapped it up, savoring the taste of her, licking her from the ridge of her anal crown to the base of her slit. And with my mouth locked to her sex, I tugged my sleepers off, freeing my dick, turgid and prancing, maneuvering myself around so we could sixty-nine.

I knew that this was all new for her, that she had never sucked a cock before, and felt her fumbling nervously, guided only by somatic curiosity. Her fingers wrapped tentatively around the rubbery rod, her breath hot and clammy, cascading down over my cockhead as she eased the foreskin away from the distended tip. We were lying skewed on our sides, our faces in each other's crotch. I could feel her fingers stroking up and down as her mouth clamped tentatively around the bloated head. She sucked lightly and then pulled back, testing the taste and texture, then licked again, whisking away a drop of precum, before sucking me back into the warm softness of her mouth.

I continued to lick and suck on her possessed with Satyric fervor; pushing my tongue deep into her, wiggling it in and out, feeling her body undulate; the tiny tremors racing from her cunt causing her legs twitch and jerk. I loved the way my sister tasted, a sweet, mildly spicy flavor enhanced by the musky scent of her arousal.

I pushed my fingers into her tight, little hole again, curling upwards, moving them back and forth, thrilling to every subtle reaction - the slick constrictions of her cunt, the twitching legs and the sensual tremors that ran along the striations of her abdomen. I was a slave to my own concupiscence, a prisoner trapped within the scorching implications of our sanguinary bonds – sister and brother; illicit lovers.

The room resonated with the soggy symphony of our sex as I continued to lap at her cunt. Like Karen, my sister was multi-orgasmic, capable of experiencing several different types of orgasms. Some that were shallow and mild lasting only seconds and then others that emanated from deep within her. They manifested in waves of rolling spasms, riding up through the pinnacles of orgasmic pleasure, her body quivering in ecstasy, before slithering down its isochronous slopes again.

At first, her oral administrations were tentative and inept lacking in the subtleties gathered from experience. She kept taking me out of her mouth and gingerly licking the tip of my cock, exploring the novelty with the curiosity of a virgin Lolita. Her expressions were priceless often betraying her amazement at the reactions she was able to elicit from this new and irrepressible toy of hers. She had claimed it, it was hers now. She used her fingers to examine the ridges and veins, fondling the mushroomed curve of the glans and feathering slowly down to the root before stroking her way back up again. She watched intently, marveling as my cock throbbed and oozed, and eagerly spread the sticky, precoital sap over the bloated dome with her fingers.

Just having my sister holding my cock and using her mouth on me was compensation enough but she proved to be a quick study; a natural at cocksucking. After a couple of unpleasant scrapes with her teeth, and with some encouragement from me, she began to get the hang of it. She used my reactions to gage and improve her technique and very soon, she was sucking like a pro, working the bloated tip in and out of her mouth while stroking the shaft with her fingers. I could feel her tongue swirl around the flared ridge, rubbing against the sensitive underside of my cock and sending pulses of pleasure rippling through me.

At one point during the exploration, she teased the head scratching lightly around the rim causing my cock to flex, jerking in her hand.

I heard her gasp in surprise, "Ohhhh!" and then whisper, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, baby! Did I hurt you?"

"No. No, it feels good - keep going, don't stop ... and suck it, Jenny, just suck me ..." was my rambling response.

And then, unbelievably, she did something that Karen used to do – she began alternating between sucking on the head and using her fingers and palm to rub the ravaged dome, squeezing and pumping with short, compact strokes just around the coronal ridge. The pleasure was almost too intense to bear and I had to stop her or risk losing my load. I was determined to fuck her so I wasn't going to let her milk me as yet.

And just when I though she was done with her experimentation, she sucked the tip quickly in and out of her sultry little mouth before taking me deep, slowly skewering herself on my pole, her face pressed up against my pubis. I held her head against me, amazed at her proclivity, and could hear her struggling to repress the gag reflex. The sensation of having the tip go down her throat was simply nonpareil. She was moaning around my shaft, as she worked it back out, sucking fiercely on the ruddy head, her cheeks caving in from the effort. She was more erotic than any porn I had jacked off to.

After what seemed like an eternity of pleasuring each other, sucking, stroking, licking, swallowing and teetering several times on that precipice of orgasm, I knew I needed to stop, that if I wanted to consummate this union I had to do it now. And at that very moment, as though blessed with an uncanny prescience, she pulled me out of her mouth.

"Please, baby, I need to feel you inside me ..." she was pleading in her little girl voice.

She wouldn't have to ask again. I gave her one final lick, a long, wet slurping swipe that ran from the bottom up to the tip of her slit and then climbed on top of her. I straddled her hips and leaning over kissed her. It was our first kiss, a deep soulful merging of mouths. And while we sucked on each other's tongues, I shimmied downwards, squeezing in between her thighs, my cock leaving a slimy trail of precum along the length of her belly. She spread her legs out wider, raising her knees, while I settled on top of her.

I could feel the heat rising from her cunt, burning with urgency, searing the underside of my shaft. She was writhing against me, filled with a need she hadn't felt before. I reached down in between us and holding my cock, swiped the tip along the furrow of her slit running it up and down a few time. I felt her fingers tighten around my ass, pulling me into her, her hips flexing upwards, desperately seeking penetration. Then unable to refrain any further, I guided my cock, forcing the tip into her vaginal hole. I pushed gently, not wanting to hurt her, and felt her spread, slick and hot, her pussy lips gulping open sucking at the dome of my cock. And though I had only about an inch inside her the feelings were unimaginably insane – the sensations of the tight rubbery band, wet and warm, fluttering around the rim of my cockhead, pulling me into her.

"Ohhhhh ..." it was a soft whimper of pleasure from deep in her throat.

She thrust upwards again, wanting more, trying to impale herself. God, what a slut! My slut! I ploughed in, driving into her and felt the dehiscent breach of her vaginal core.

She let out a sharp cry, "Oh, aaoowww ..."

I stopped.

"Sorry, baby! Do you want me to stop, Jen? Do you want me out?"

I could feel her squirming under me, struggling, adjusting, and then, "No. No it's okay, keep going ... do it!"

I cupped her ass in my hands and pushed in, my cock spearing her open, deeper and deeper, until our crotches were mashed together. I could feel my cockhead throbbing at the entrance of her cervix. I could feel the rapid constrictions of her canal, milking my shaft.

"Oh God! Baby ...!" She gasped into my ear, her breath icy hot and rasping.

We were matched perfectly, cock and cunt, yin and yang, paired by the code of our genetic pool. Just being aware of the incestuous union, and that I was actually fucking my sister was mind-boggling, something that only someone with a similar experience can comprehend.

u06la14b
u06la14b
312 Followers