Of The Deepest Dye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter thrashed, his body heaving up and down. The bed creaked with the weight of both heavy men. Raptor slipped one finger into his mouth without releasing Peter's penis. He let saliva dribble down the side, removed the finger and kept sucking. Trailing the fingertip over the hair of the scrotum, behind and down, and to the entrance.

"No...please..."

Raptor circled the wrinkled knot, pressing lightly, and dampened it. He returned to spit on the finger again, and wetted the tender skin once more. Now the tip of his finger persisted, coaxing entry, and when it slid inside, Peter moaned. Raptor redoubled his sucking rhythm.

"My boy...my boy..." Peter cried. He raised his pelvis off the bed, face contorting in agonized pleasure. "Oh, my darling boy—be sweet to your Uncle Peter! He loves you so..." He squealed and puffed out his cheeks, blowing hard. His cries began to build to a crescendo.

Raptor withdrew his probing finger and sat up. Wiping his mouth and dampened beard, he looked at Peter, his face again expressionless.

"No..." sobbed Peter. His hand darted to his wilting penis, desperately trying to revive it. "What are you doing?"

"Teaching you a lesson."

"What? Why?"

"Love me? Bad idea. Shouldn't do that."

"I can't help it! I've loved you for years!"

"I won't return it. I never did, and I never will. I'll break your heart."

"You already have, my beautiful boy. My heart is in your hand, and you've crushed it."

"No, I haven't. I've only squeezed out a few drops of blood." Raptor made a slow fist, fingers curling into claws. "You used me for a year and a half in every way you wanted to use me. Now it's my turn, and I won't rush it any more than you did. When your heart is torn from your chest and bled dry and lies destroyed, meat for dogs in my hand, you'll know." He held up the fist and showed his teeth between his full lips.

Peter whimpered, his eyes closing. "Then do it now. If that's all I have to look forward to, I'll take my punishment now, and be done with it. I won't try to fight or escape. I have no escape from you."

Raptor was silent. Peter let his head fall back, chin pointing to the ceiling. The thick folds of fat that covered his throat quivered and sagged. Raptor looked at his hand and turned it over, examining its corded strength. He lay down beside Peter, stretching out on his side. Both hands went to Peter's throat and closed around it. Peter gasped, a quick breath of fear and expectation, but did not move or speak.

"Fuck me."

Peter's eyes jerked open.

"That's what I said. Fuck me. In the ass, like you used to do. Get up on your knees and push your dick in my hole and fuck me. Grind it and saw it in and out and bounce your fat ass. Talk to me the whole time. Tell me this is my fault because I'm such a good-looking boy. You're my manager and the manager always has the last word. Use me until I'm raw and shaky and trying not to cry—like I'm a green kid who can't say no and doesn't know what the hell is happening to him now that he has a chance at the big time. The thing he's wanted so long, that he's worked so hard to have and had such pride in finally accomplishing, and all along never suspecting what was going to come along with it. Fuck me, Uncle Peter. Because that will hurt you worst of all. Getting to do it one more time after years of wishing, and then never again as long as you crawl on this earth, you son of a bitch."

Peter sobbed, his mouth open and contorted. "Mercy—have mercy—"

Raptor leaned forward, hands still on Peter's throat. "As much mercy as you showed me, and that I promise you. Get up."

He thrust Peter away and rolled off the bed. He had stripped his own, leaving it plain and white, unwrinkled still.

"Do it here." Raptor turned and dropped to his knees on his bed, facing away from Peter. "You always sneaked into my bed right when I was falling asleep. I'd try to to stay awake and outlast you for once, but I never could. Right when my guard went down—"


"You were so beautiful that way," whispered Peter. "So big, so young and smooth...I loved to stroke your arms. None of those dreadful tattoos then—they were fair and freckled like a child's." He heaved himself to his feet, his untied bathrobe flopping open. "Don't you remember how gentle I was? Your eyes would close, your body would relax... I couldn't help myself. I would watch you sleep and want so badly to cradle you in my arms..."

Raptor fell forward and supported himself on his hands. "You mean you wanted my ass, Peter. All that tenderness you claim to have vanished the moment you started ramming your dick in me."

Peter stared at Raptor's naked buttocks as he rested on all fours. His pale tongue tip came out to wet his lower lip, and then retreated into his mouth again.

"Like what you see?" Raptor reached back and stroked his ass, rotating his hips into his hand. "Feel like rocking me to sleep, Uncle Peter?"

"It's been so long...my lovely boy..."

"Look." Raptor ran his fingers down his cleft and parted his cheeks. "See how smooth? I take good care of myself, you know. You taught me how. I keep my skin soft and my muscles hard—is that dick of yours hard yet, by the way?" He darted a glance over his shoulder.

Peter covered himself with his hand. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..."

"Look." Raptor spat on his fingers. He straightened up, balancing on his knees, and slapped the moisture on his anus. Saliva mixed with the sweat that ran freely down his cleft and dampened the fine blond hair that softened the clean lines of his ass. Again he wet his entrance, dabbling at it with his forefinger and pushing at the soft puckered tissues around it. The finger entered. He let it lie still for a few moments, and then thrust it deeper.

Peter moaned at the sight, his hand working on his penis.

"See, I know how to prepare myself for you. You taught me. 'It won't hurt so much if you do that. Don't resist it or pretend it's not going to happen. I can fuck you as hard as I want and not hurt you, if you only prepare yourself.' As if you gave a damn whether you hurt me. I bled that first night, you know. I huddled in the bathroom and tried not to cry from the pain and packed a towel between my legs to soak up the blood. Speaking of hardway juice!"

"I saw the bloodstains. I was sorry...but you aroused me so much!"

"So you raped me." Raptor drew up his middle finger, nudged it alongside his penetrating forefinger and slid it inside as well. "That night, and the next night, and the next, until I stopped trying to figure out what I'd done wrong and just lay there and took it. I read somewhere that people sold into brothels get used to their whoredom in about ten days." He stroked the fingers in and out, the tight closure gradually relaxing. "That's all it takes, Uncle Peter. Rape me for ten days and I'll give up. It doesn't matter how tough someone thinks he is; that's human nature, some kind of mental defense so people don't resist themselves to death. You raped me for a year and a half."

"No! You...you came to enjoy it...you climaxed with me, so many times! You'd whisper to me...you would call me your sweet Uncle Peter..."

"I was a whore. Whores will say anything."

Peter sobbed.

"Three fingers now, see? I'm almost ready. Spit on your dick. I know it's hard. Don't bother with any more lube than that—you didn't that first time. Let's keep it authentic, huh?"

"Please..."

"Please what? Don't make you do this because you're so sorry you did it at all? You want to—you can't look away. Or pretty please, let me get in your pretty ass, my sweet boy, and fuck you bloody again? It doesn't matter. Fuck me." He pulled his fingers out and dropped to all fours again.

Peter waddled forward, his face set in a grimace of helplessness, and put his hands on Raptor's hips. For a minute he stroked the fair skin, finger-tips fluttering over the lush contours of Raptor's ass. The opened hole, the waiting heat, the strong shoulders draped with long hair, the boyish carrot-top so long hidden under black...

He spat and moistened, placed himself and thrust.

Raptor let out a heavy grunt. Peter entered, the sphincter making a slight pop over the flare of the head. Only the head itself inside yet—a pause to let the violated muscles relax again. They did so easily, automatically, a reflex learned and never entirely forgotten. Peter worked forward, mouth hanging open. A dribble of saliva sagged from his lower lip.

"Oh, yes..." High-pitched, eerie, a squeal of harrowing pleasure.

Raptor moaned with a raspy, deep note. "Peter...Uncle Peter..."

Peter's scrotum nudged Raptor's thighs, his thick erection firmly seated, as deep in Raptor's ass as it would go.

"Fuck me."

Peter's hips wobbled, making weak, irregular thrusts. Raptor's face twitched and he rammed his ass backwards, then yanked it forward again. Peter's penis sank in, pulled out. He let out a cry and thrust harder.

"Oh, my boy..." Peter's stomach jiggled as he worked his erection back and forth, his mouth wide open. Raptor's asshole relaxed further, allowing Peter to speed his thrusts. He panted, sweated, clutched Raptor's hips. One hand snaked forward to reach underneath and seize Raptor's cock.

Growing hard, bouncing up and down with every thrust, swelling and firming. Raptor grunted when Peter took it in his hand. He rolled his hips back into Peter's, grimacing as the thick penis stretched him open.

"Yeah...that's it...burning like hell now with nothing but spit for grease. Hurts like fuck...you taught me how to do that. Now I let the whole freakin' world benefit from my experience." Raptor let out a sigh.

"Ah, the freaks. Follow me through the airports, wait in the hotel lobbies, crouch by the car for hours, stand out in the snow and the rain and the heat just to be near me. They want me so much, those sweet little freaks." His voice sing-songed, went high. "'I love you, Raptor. I'm one of your biggest fans. I'll do anything for you. Honestly, anything. Do you want to hurt me?'"

He smiled, sharp teeth emerging once more between his full lips. "Why not, little darlin'? It's what I know best. Lie down. No, on your stomach. Put your face in the pillow, hold the pillow tight. Sometimes it helps to have it there when you have to muffle your cries. When you need something to soak up your tears. I'm going to hurt you now. I hope you like it."

"Yes...oh yes..." Peter worked Raptor's erection with long strokes, balancing himself with one hand on the small of his back. Raptor tossed his head back, flinging drops of sweat. His hair lashed forward and fell over his face, veiling his eyes. Peter began to pant and blow again, his cheeks puffing out and his lips pursed.

Raptor lowered his head and fell to his elbows. His strong back sloped up to his muscular hips, to Peter thrusting and laboring behind him. His lush buttocks flattened with each impact, his body vibrating from the rhythm. Sweat ran down his back and pooled in the indentations of his shoulders. His fists clenched on the white sheet.

"So hard...yes, so hard, my sweet boy. Your cock is stiff in my hand. It's leaking your juice all over my palm. I know you're going to come."

Raptor rotated his hips, moving his ass in a small circle. His buttocks rippled with muscular contractions as he squeezed and released, squeezed and released.

A tremor quivered through him. He seemed to try to arrest it, to hold himself still and stony, but another tremor took him. His fists began to open. "Shit..."

"Oh...yes, that feels wonderful. Your hot, tight ass all mine. Your magnificent body shaking and helpless, your cock hard from what I'm doing to you." Peter's lip lifted in a snarl. "You're mine, Raptor. You always were, you always will be. Peter and Raptor will never be parted..."

Raptor moaned.

"It feels right, doesn't it? Better than anyone else you've had. A year and a half...long enough to learn the pain that goes with the pleasure. You learned your lessons well, my beautiful Raptor. Did you think you had forgotten them?"

"I...hate you." Raptor reached out in front of him, scrabbled for a pillow to hold.

Peter matched his thrusts to the strokes of his hand on Raptor's cock. Raptor bit his lips, a strand of hair catching in his teeth. He buried his face in the pillow and rotated his ass, impaled.

"Hurts...oh, God, it hurts!" He cried out, a high young voice again, filled with tears. "Please, Uncle Peter!"

"What, dear boy?" crooned Peter. "What would you like?"

"Stroke my cock. Make me come. Please."

"That's my good boy, my obedient boy." Peter's penis looked reddened as it emerged and plunged in again, with blood or friction or both. It sank in, withdrew. He doubled the speed of his hand on Raptor's cock. "You learned your teacher, did you? Did you learn yourself?"

Raptor sobbed, the pillow soaking up his tears.

"Oh...yes..." A dense flush broke out over Peter's forehead and neck, sweat running down his face like tears. "Tell me, my sweet boy. Tell me when you're coming."

"So close...so close..." He bit into the pillow. "Just a little more, Uncle Peter!"

Peter squeezed him hard, using the slippery pre-cum to rub the head of his cock. He pounded into Raptor's ass, his erection squeaking as it flexed. The rasping sound of his thick shaft abrading the entrance and tender walls of Raptor's passage grew louder. Peter breathed heavily, his face contorting into impossible, clownish expressions.

"I'm coming, Uncle Peter! I'm coming!" Raptor moaned and cried out. His lips opened, his eyes closed. Body rippling and trembling, fists scrabbling at the sheet and finding no purchase. "Oh, God, it hurts!"

He bent nearly double and came. Spilling out a puddle between his knees, Peter's hand directing the spurts and milking his cock until the last drop oozed from the tip. A glob of semen ran over the back of Peter's hand. He let go of Raptor's cock, rotated his head with his chin rolls shaking and squealed as his own orgasm took him.

They collapsed to the mattress together. Peter rapidly softened, Raptor's still-pulsing asshole expelling his penis in a few moments.

"My darling boy... my sweet Raptor..." crooned Peter, stroking Raptor's hips and kissing his back. Raptor rolled over in slow stages and looked down at him, his eyes still cloudy with arousal. His lips parted, full and flushed.

Peter tried to force his pudgy hands down under Raptor's body to embrace him, but Raptor's weight thwarted him. Peter rose up with an effort, gasping, and placed his lips on Raptor's.

The lights came on. A hum, a whir, a belching sound as the air conditioning kicked in; light blazed across the room from every lamp. For an instant they were caught in the full brightness, kissing, round face pressed to dark goatee. Raptor's eyes were closed, perhaps against the sudden light. Peter kissed the tears and sweat from his cheeks and crooned his name.

In the next instant, Peter was violently shoved aside. Raptor rolled from the bed and fell to his knees on the rug, panting.

"Don't do that."

"Do what?" Peter rolled over and licked his lips. "I'm not doing anything."

A stream of blood-tinged semen ran down the inside of Raptor's thigh, mingling with his sweat. He yanked the sheet from Peter's bed and pulled it between his legs, scrubbing away the pinkish smears.

"Never again, you hear me? Never." Raptor threw the stained sheet away, got up and stalked to the bathroom. His voice roughened. "Never..."

In the bedroom, Peter laughed. High, shrill, hair-raising.

"Thank goodness for air conditioning!"

Raptor slammed the door and turned on the water.

END

12