Of Two Minds

Story Info
A man is punished for his infidelity; or is he?
15.3k words
4.17
56.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,096 Followers

The middle portion of this story was intended to be conveyed in two separate columns, providing parallel presentations of different perspectives on the same events. Literotica's software does not permit such formatting. Accordingly, I have interwoven the material that was to be displayed side-by-side, formatting one portion normally and the other in ALL CAPS.

-----------------------------------------

I don't really know how she did what she did to me. I just know that you shouldn't cross a research psychiatrist. She knew how to do things to a person's mind I didn't even know could be done.

And I *had* crossed her. I never found out how Rachel learned about my womanizing but she had. She'd grilled me; I'd apologized; and she'd made it clear that apologies weren't enough. There wasn't much more I could do so I just walked on eggshells, hoping it would all blow over.

It didn't. While I was walking on eggshells, Rachel was plotting her revenge. The afternoon she put her plan into action, I was completely blindsided.

I was watching TV in the family room and, when a commercial came on, I decided to go to the kitchen to get another beer. When I walked into the living room on my way to the kitchen, I stopped in my tracks. Rachel was sitting on the couch with a guy I'd never seen before. I had no idea why he was here. They were engrossed in their conversation, which I couldn't really hear, and it took a moment for Rachel to notice that I was standing there, watching them.

"Oh, Larry," she said, looking up, "you're here." Well, that was obvious. It was also obvious that I was puzzled by seeing some stranger in the house.

"Oh, Larry ... this is Dylan." Rachel stopped as if that was all that needed to be said. When it was apparent that I was still perplexed, she went on. "Dylan's here to help me with a project."

"What?" I said rather dumbly.

"Dylan's here to help me with Rache," and she emphasized the last word almost ominously. I'd never heard the word before. It wasn't until much later that I learned that it's German for 'revenge'. But I sure learned about revenge that night. And I learned a lot more that night, too.

'Rache' was some sort of trigger word, I guess. The effect of that one word—based on something Rachel had done to me with drugs or hypnosis or I don't know what—was immediate and stunning. For a moment, I was completely frozen. I was confused; my mind seemed to be swimming. I hadn't felt so strange since I'd taken acid once when I was in college. And then things got really weird.

_______________________________

I looked at Dylan. I hadn't really looked at him until now.

WHY WAS I LOOKING AT DYLAN? I DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT WHO THIS GUY WAS.

He was a good looking guy. He had dark hair, a chiseled chin, and a good build. He was wearing a T-shirt that really showed his physique. He had remarkable pecks and his biceps stretched the arms of the T-shirt enticingly. I found myself giving him a complete look-over.

HE WASN'T ANYTHING SPECIAL: AVERAGE LOOKING AND PROBABLY AN AVERAGE GUY. I TRIED TO LOOK BACK AT RACHEL, BUT I COULDN'T. WHAT THE HELL WAS HAPPENING TO ME? IT WAS AS IF SOMEONE ELSE WAS CONTROLLING ME. I WAS A PASSENGER IN MY OWN BODY.

My eyes were powerfully drawn to Dylan's crotch. I'm not sure why. It's not as if I could really see anything—just a slight bulge. But that bulge fascinated me. I couldn't take my eyes off it.

SHIT! I WAS LOOKING AT HIS CROTCH. WHAT THE FUCK?! I TRIED AGAIN TO CONTROL MY BODY—AT LEAST MY EYES—BUT COULDN'T. I COULDN'T EVEN CLOSE THEM.

Like a moth to a flame, I was drawn toward Dylan. Rachel was looking at me closely; I could see her smile encouragingly. But I really didn't need any encouragement. I was fixated on my goal and nothing was going to deter me.

JESUS CHRIST! I WAS WALKING OVER TOWARD THAT CREEP. RACHEL WAS SMIRKING AT ME—A SELF-SATISFIED, SUPERIOR SMIRK. I HATED THAT. I MEAN, I GET IT THAT SHE WAS AGGRIEVED. BUT THIS—WHATEVER SHE WAS DOING TO ME—WAS TOO MUCH. I COULDN'T STOP MYSELF FROM WALKING TOWARD DYLAN. I WAS SHAKING WITH ANGER AT WHAT WAS BEING DONE TO ME.

A boldness possessed me. I walked slowly toward Dylan, trembling with excitement. As I approached him, he turned toward me, giving me a sweet, inviting smile. I knelt down between his knees, putting one hand on the inside of each of his muscular thighs. I felt a shiver of excitement go through my body as I slowly moved my hands up toward his crotch. I could tell that he and Rachel were looking at me, but my attention was completely focused on Dylan's crotch.

THE JERK TURNED TOWARD ME, SMIRKING WITH A SUPERIOR GRIN. OH, MY GOD! I WAS KNEELING DOWN BETWEEN HIS THIGHS. MY HANDS TOUCHED THE INSIDES OF HIS THIGHS AND I FELT A SHIVER OF REVULSION SURGE THROUGH MY BODY. MY HANDS MOVED UP HIS THIGHS TOWARD HIS CROTCH. I COULD SEE THE TWO OF THEM LOOKING AT ME WITH DERISION; I COULDN'T MEET THEIR EYES. INSTEAD, MY EYES WERE FOCUSED, AGAINST ALL THE WILL I COULD MUSTER, RIGHT ON THIS GUY'S CROTCH WHICH, I WAS DISTRESSED TO SEE, WAS SWELLING LEWDLY.

I thought I could see it rising. My eyes were riveted on this beautiful sight. My heart was pounding with excitement as I moved my hands up to caress his hardening cock through his pants. I could feel the hardness, and even the heat, of his swelling member.

I WATCHED HELPLESSLY AS MY HANDS MOVED TO MASSAGE THE BULGE IS DYLAN'S PANTS. HE WAS GETTING HARD QUICKLY. WHAT KIND OF A FUCKING FAGGOT WAS THIS GUY? HE WASN'T HARD FROM ANY ANTICIPATION OF ACTION WITH RACHEL. NO! IT WAS THE TOUCH OF A POOR GUY WHO WAS A VICTIM OF SOME SORT OF MODERN-DAY BLACK MAGIC OF PSYCHIATRY THAT GOT THIS SICK PERVERT HARD.

I felt a surge of power at the thought of my ability to provoke this sort of excitement in a hot guy like Dylan. I loved the feeling, but I found myself eager to move on for more. I reached up to undo Dylan's belt and zipper, and then drew back, pulling his pants as I did. Dylan rose up obligingly and pushed his pants down. I backed away and let him finish getting his pants off completely. As he did, I watched his erect cock spring up to his abdomen and flop around as Dylan shifted his weight to get his pants off.

THEN MY HANDS WERE UNZIPPING HIS PANTS AND TRYING TO PULL THEM OFF. THERE WAS NO WAY THOSE PANTS WOULD COME OFF WITHOUT DYLAN'S HELP. UNFORTUNATELY FOR ME, HE WAS HAPPY TO HELP. I FOUND MYSELF SITTING BACK ON MY HEELS, MY EYES FIXED ON HIS OBSCENELY ERECT PRICK. IT WAS DISGUSTING. THIS ASSHOLE WAS WATCHING ME WITH A SMUG, SELF-SATISFIED LEER, KNOWING I COULD DO NOTHING TO STOP WHAT WAS OBVIOUSLY TO COME EVEN THOUGH I WAS REVOLTED BEYOND DESCRIPTION.

What a stunningly gorgeous sight! Dylan's cock was large, which was nice of course. But, more importantly, it was so beautifully shaped—smooth but with a very pronounced helmet. I found myself fantasizing about how that well-defined ridge at the bottom of the helmet would feel sliding between my lips and over my tongue. The thought that I would soon be living my fantasy made my heart race.

I put my hands gently on the insides of Dylan's thighs again, this time touching his bare skin. I shivered again, with excitement. His cock twitched, showing me that the feeling was very much mutual, which excited me even more. I brought my hands up under Dylan's large, round balls—balls that hung loose, now, below his hard cock that was standing proudly at attention—for attention—for my attention. And it was going to get it.

HIS RIGID ROD PULSED WITH EXCITEMENT AND I FELT LIKE I SHOULD BE GAGGING, BUT MY BODY WASN'T SHOWING WHAT MY MIND WAS FEELING. IF IT HAD, I'D HAVE BEEN THROWING UP OR, MORE LIKELY, BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF THIS SMUG ASSHOLE. INSTEAD, MY HANDS WERE BACK ON HIS THIGHS, WORKING THEIR WAY UP TOWARD HIS EAGER TOOL. HELPLESS TO CHANGE THE COURSE OF EVENTS, I WATCHED MY HANDS RUN UP DYLAN'S THIGHS, UNDER HIS BALLS, AND UP TO SURROUND HIS COCK. I FELT A SHIVER OF REVULSION, BUT I COULDN'T STOP MY HANDS FROM APPROACHING THEIR DESTINATION. AND I COULDN'T KEEP MY MOUTH FROM SMILING, WHICH I'M SURE LED THIS ASSHOLE TO MISINTERPRET MY SHUDDER OF REVULSION FOR SOMETHING ELSE.

I leaned toward Dylan's inviting cock—moving slowly, not from hesitation but from the desire to savor the moment. I'd never felt this exquisite combination of incredible power together with complete powerlessness. The power I exercised over Dylan's cock was obvious. It was matched—maybe exceeded—by the power that cock was exercising over me. The power I felt controlling me wasn't coercive--it wasn't the power to make me do something I didn't want to do. It was the power to make me want to do something so much I couldn't even imagine not doing it if given the chance.

I COULDN'T CLOSE MY EYES. I TRIED TO TURN MY ATTENTION TO SOMETHING ELSE. BUT IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE. THE IMAGE OF HIS HARD COCK SURROUNDED BY MY HAND WAS BURNING ITSELF INTO MY RETINAS. I WASN'T ABLE TO IGNORE IT. AND IT GOT WORSE. I FELT MYSELF LEAN FORWARD, TOWARD DYLAN'S COCK. WHERE THIS WAS GOING WAS OBVIOUS, OF COURSE, AND I TRIED TO STEEL MYSELF TO WHAT WAS TO COME.

As I brought my lips toward Dylan's rigid shaft, my lips were quivering with excitement and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I was completely focused on every sensation: the look of his hard cock, straining toward me; the heat of his cock in my hand; the pleasant musky masculine scent; and the aching in my body to take his proud staff deep in my mouth.

IT HELPED A LITTLE TO REPEAT IN MY MIND, "I HATE THIS ... I HATE THIS ... I HATE THIS." BUT MY BODY WASN'T SHOWING ANY SIGNS OF HATING IT. INSTEAD, I WAS LEANING IN, SEEMINGLY EAGERLY, TO TAKE DYLAN'S COCK BETWEEN MY LIPS. GOD DAMN IT, I WAS ACTING AS IF I LIKED THIS. BUT THAT WAS RIDICULOUS. THE SIGHT OF HIS HARD COCK, SO CLOSE NOW TO MY FACE WAS REVOLTING. AND THE SMELL ... IT MADE ME WANT TO THROW UP. STILL, I WAS, EVER SO SLOWLY, LEANING IN TOWARD MY INEVITABLE FATE.

And then my lips were around the helmet of his cock. I ran my tongue around the tips of his cock, focusing my attention in the pronounced ridge and, especially that wonderful sensitive spot on the underside just below the helmet. I heard him moan with pleasure; or was that me? I wasn't sure.

WHEN MY LIPS SURROUNDED DYLAN'S COCK, I FELT AS IF MY STOMACH SHOULD BE RETCHING, BUT I DIDN'T FEEL ANY CONSTRICTION IN MY STOMACH. MY NAUSEA WAS CONFINED TO MY MIND. INSTEAD, I WAS SERVICING THIS COCK WITH MY LIPS AND TONGUE LIKE A PRACTICED WHORE.

I knew this teased Dylan, and I loved the power I felt from this. But it was teasing me, as well. And soon I couldn't stand it any longer. I plunged down to take Dylan's cock as deeply as I could. When it hit the back of my throat, I gagged and had to back off. But I worked my lips over his cock furiously and tried, on each down stroke, to take him a little deeper each time. I was determined to take him completely into my mouth.

THEN IT GOT WORSE. I WAS SUDDENLY TAKING DYLAN'S COCK DEEP IN MY MOUTH. I GAGGED WHEN IT HIT THE BACK OF MY THROAT. STRANGELY, I FELT RELIEVED BY THIS. IN FACT, I FERVENTLY HOPED THAT I'D THROW UP ALL OVER DYLAN'S CROTCH. THAT SHOULD END THIS AWFUL SCENE. BUT I DIDN'T THROW UP. INSTEAD, I WAS BOBBING UP AND DOWN ON DYLAN'S COCK IN A WAY THAT LOOKED ENTHUSIASTIC. AND, REPEATEDLY, I PRESSED DOWN AS IF TRYING TO DEEP THROAT DYLAN'S COCK.

And I was making progress. My gag reflex was subsiding and each time I pressed my lips toward the base of his cock, I seemed to get a little further.

SHIT. I WAS STILL TRYING TO DEEP THROAT HIM. WASN'T IT OBVIOUS TO RACHEL, WHO MUST HAVE BEEN DIRECTING MY BODY'S ACTIONS, THAT THIS COCK WASN'T GOING TO GO COMPLETELY INTO MY MOUTH.

Before I reached my goal, I had to pull off to catch my breath. I raised off of his cock completely, gasping for breath. My eyes were fixated on Dylan's cock. It was a beautiful sight: harder, even, than it was before. But what made it especially stunning was the way it glistened with my saliva. Trying to take his cock completely in my mouth and throat had made my mouth fill with saliva and Dylan's cock now shone with my spit.

OH GOD! RELIEF! I PULLED OFF OF DYLAN'S COCK. THANK GOD. MY MOUTH WAS SORE FROM SERVICING HIM AND I WELCOMED THE RELIEF I WAS GETTING. FINALLY, I COULD BREATHE AGAIN. THAT WAS WONDERFUL. I'D BACKED AWAY FROM DYLAN'S COCK, BUT I WAS LOOKING AT IT CLOSELY. IT WAS A SICKENING SIGHT. IT WAS SLIMY WITH MY SPIT AND IT LOOKED UNNATURALLY RED. HOW COULD I HAVE TAKEN THAT REPELLENT THING IN MY MOUTH?

When I'd caught my breath, I was ready to get back to my pleasant task. As I was moving back to take Dylan's cock in my mouth, I looked up at Dylan and Rachel for the first time. They were both looking at me with encouraging smiles. I couldn't help smiling back at them; I was pleased—and proud—of myself. I knew I was doing a fantastic job of pleasing Dylan. And now it was time to get back to that.

AND THEN I WAS MOVING FORWARD, READY TO TAKE THAT DISGUSTING THING BACK IN MY MOUTH. AS I MOVED TOWARD DYLAN'S COCK, I SAW DYLAN AND RACHEL LOOKING AT ME—LEERING AT ME, REALLY. THEY LOOKED SMUG AND SELF-SATISFIED. I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY I WAS SMILING BACK AT THEM. I WANTED TO SPIT AT THEM; I WANTED TO CURSE THEM. BUT, INSTEAD, I SMILED AT THEM AS IF I ENJOYED WHAT WAS BEING DONE TO ME.

I began again, to please Dylan, and me, by working my lips over his shaft. Now I wanted to work his cock rhythmically—no longer teasing him (or me) but working him to a climax. I hadn't forgotten my goal of getting my lips completely down to his pubic bone, though. I was working him deeper and deeper into my mouth with each thrust.

I BROKE MY GAZE AT MY TWO TORMENTORS, ONLY TO FIND MYSELF, ONCE AGAIN, SERVICING DYLAN'S COCK, APPEARING NOT JUST WILLING BUT EAGER. I WAS BOUNCING UP AND DOWN HIS SHAFT IN A RHYTHM THAT I KNEW WOULD BRING THIS TO A CULMINATION BEFORE TOO LONG. BUT I WAS STILL PUSHING HIM DEEP INTO THE BACK OF MY THROAT. WITH EACH CYCLE, I WAS COMING CLOSER TO COMPLETELY ENGULFING THAT COCK.

Dylan's hips were beginning to thrust. I wrapped one hand around his balls, which had now tightened up against his body. I thought about the sperm that was soon to be shot from those warm, soft spheres deep into my mouth. The thought excited me and I quickened my pace.

I COULD FEEL DYLAN'S THIGHS TIGHTEN AND HIS HIPS BEGAN TO BUCK. I KNEW HE WAS GETTING CLOSE. THEN, AGAINST MY WILL, MY HAND WAS AROUND HIS BALL SACK. THE THOUGHT THAT THE SLIMY SPUNK THAT WAS IN THOSE SWEATY, HAIRY NUTS WOULD SOON BE SHOOTING INTO MY MOUTH SICKENED ME.

Suddenly, Dylan's hands were on the back of my head. He wasn't forcing me. (How can you force someone to do what they're trying with every fiber of their body to do?) He was just controlling my rhythm and (I was pleased to sense) encouraging me to take him completely into my mouth. We had the same objective.

THEN THE BASTARD PUT HIS HANDS ON MY HEAD. NOW I COULDN'T PULL OFF HIS COCK EVEN IF, SOMEHOW, I REGAINED CONTROL OVER MY BODY. I AS RESIGNED TO MY FATE. I JUST WANTED THIS TO BE OVER. IT WAS CLEAR THAT DYLAN WOULD GET WHAT HE WANTED EVEN THOUGH I WANTED, MORE THAN ANYTHING, TO BITE OFF HIS COCK AND SPIT IT BACK IN HIS FACE.

I found myself silently repeating, over and over again, the single word, "Please." "Please," I was thinking, "please give me your sweet seed. Please fill my hungry mouth with your hot cum. Please cum for me."

MORE THAN ANYTHING, I WANTED THIS TO END. I FOUND MYSELF SILENTLY PLEADING: "PLEASE ... PLEASE LET THIS END!" I KNEW NOW THAT IT WASN'T GOING TO END BEFORE DYLAN HAD BLOWN HIS LOAD IN MY MOUTH. I HATED THAT, OF COURSE. BUT MOST OF ALL, NOW, I JUST WANTED IT TO END.

Dylan's balls tightened to his groin. I knew my reward was in the pipeline. It was now or never. If I was going to achieve the goal I'd set myself, I had to do it now.

I pressed down hard on his cock, trying to open my throat and swallow. And suddenly, my lips were tight against his pubic bone. I felt his pubic hairs tickle the inside of my nose. And I held him there, swallowing repeatedly, even though he hadn't blown his load yet. I was trying to milk him with my throat muscles.

DYLAN JERKED UP AND I KNEW HE WAS STARTING TO SHOOT. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT, BUT INSTEAD OF PULLING OFF OF HIS COCK, I FOUND MYSELF PRESSING DOWN FURTHER THAN EVER. AND THEN HIS COCK FOUND ITS WAY DEEP INTO MY THROAT. AGAINST EVERY INSTINCT, I'D OPENED MY THROAT TO THIS INVADER. I WAS TRYING TO SWALLOW IT COMPLETELY. MY LIPS WERE AGAINST HIS PUBIC BONE AND MY FACE WAS BURIED IN HIS PUBIC HAIR.

It worked. He was suddenly spewing copious amounts of cum. I could feel the first pulse of it press past my lips. As great as it felt to have Dylan's cock completely in me, I pulled back quickly. If I hadn't, all his sweet cum would have gone directly down my throat. I wanted to taste him. I'd already lost the chance to taste the first jet of semen. I wasn't going to miss the opportunity to savor the rest.

I FELT HIM START TO SPEW. I COULD FEEL THE SPUNK SHOOTING UP HIS SHAFT. THE FIRST SPURT WENT DIRECTLY INTO MY THROAT. AND THEN I PULLED BACK. THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT HAVING DYLAN'S COCK DEEP IN MY THROAT WAS THAT IF HE SHOT HIS WAD DOWN MY THROAT, I WOULDN'T HAVE TO ACTUALLY TASTE IT. BUT I WAS PULLING BACK, AS IF I WANTED TO TASTE HIS SALTY SEED. IT DIDN'T MATTER WHAT I WANTED THOUGH. I DIDN'T CONTROL ANYTHING IN THIS SCENE.

Savor it I did, too. Wave after wave of sweet semen filled my mouth. I held it all without swallowing. It was salty and tangy. It wasn't sweet in taste, but I couldn't think of it as anything but sweet.

MY MOUTH WAS FILLED WITH DISGUSTING, SLIMY SPUNK. WHY WASN'T I SPITTING IT OUT? WHY COULDN'T I AT LEAST OPEN MY LIPS AND LET IT SLIP BACK DOWN DYLAN'S COCK? I DON'T KNOW. BUT FOR SOME REASON I COULDN'T.

When Dylan's eruption subsided, I slowly pulled off his cock, being careful not to lose any of my treat. I backed away, onto my heels and looked at what I'd wrought, still holding my reward in my mouth. Dylan had collapsed back into a stupor of pleasure. His cock was still hard, but beginning to soften. Again, I felt pleasure and pride in what I'd been able to accomplish.

EVEN WHEN I FINALLY PULLED OFF THE ROD THAT HAD RAPED MY MOUTH, I HELD DYLAN'S JIZZ IN MY MOUTH, SWISHING IT AROUND AS IF TASTING A FINE WINE. BUT THANK GOD THAT I DIDN'T STILL HAVE MY JAW PRIED WIDE WITH HIS COCK. I ROCKED BACK ONTO MY HEELS NOW, LOOKING AT DYLAN. HE LOOKED AS IF HE WAS IN A COMA—HAVING VERY HAPPY DREAMS, APPARENTLY. HIS EYES WERE CLOSED, BUT THERE WAS A SATISFIED SMILE ON HIS FACE.

Dylan's eyes were closed but Rachel was watching me closely. I wasn't sure what she was thinking, but she was smiling at me approvingly. I smiled back. Our eyes were locked as I swallowed Dylan's sweet load. When I'd emptied my mouth, I found myself smiling even more broadly. I took a deep breath and sighed with satisfaction.

RACHEL WAS LOOKING AT ME. SHE SMILED WITH A VERY CONDESCENDING SMILE. I WAS THINKING HOW MUCH I HATED HER FOR DOING WHATEVER SHE'D DONE TO ME. BUT MY MOUTH TURNED TO A SMILE AS I SWALLOWED HER CO-CONSPIRATOR'S SLIME AND, THEN, MY SMILE BROADENED EVEN MORE.

Dylan had opened his eyes again and was looking at me. He smiled sweetly at me and I smiled back. I could tell how much pleasure I'd caused him and it pleased me to think that I had.

DYLAN LOOKED AT ME WITH A SMUG, SELF-SATISFIED SMIRK. I COULD TELL THAT HE WAS FEELING VERY POWERFUL AND SUPERIOR TO ME. I HATED IT THAT I'D UNWILLINGLY GIVEN HIM CAUSE FOR SUCH FEELINGS.

Suddenly I felt as if I needed to leave the room. It was strange. I felt comfortable kneeling there in front of Rachel and Dylan, still tasting his sweet semen in my mouth. But I felt like leaving. So I got up and headed for the bedroom.

As I walked back to the bedroom, I ran my tongue around my mouth, savoring the last remnants of Dylan's deposit on my tongue.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,096 Followers