Of Two Minds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,101 Followers

My gratification quickly turned to craving. I bent down and brought my tongue to the counter to lap up my spunk. It tasted terrific. I'd tasted my own cum before. And, of course, I'd just had a big load from Dylan. But this time I could really savor it. It was salty and kind of tingly. I loved the texture—smooth and almost slimy, but not unpleasantly so. I rolled it around in my mouth to extend my pleasure. When I couldn't lap any more up with my tongue, I brought my lips to the counter to suck of what remained—knowing, but not caring, that I'd have to touch up my lipstick afterwards.

THE PLEASURE WAS TAINTED ALMOST IMMEDIATELY. WITH GREAT DISGUST, I WATCHED AS MY BODY LEANED OVER THE COUNTER AND MY TONGUE STRETCHED OUT TO TASTE THE CUM. OH, I'D TASTED MY CUM BEFORE, BUT THIS WAS DIFFERENT. IT WASN'T A DAB FROM MY FINGER ONTO MY TONGUE JUST TO SEE WHAT IT TASTED LIKE. NO. I WAS LAPPING UP CUM LIKE A PUPPY LAPPING UP PABULUM. AND WHEN I COULDN'T GET ANY MORE WITH MY TONGUE, I FOUND MYSELF PUTTING MY LIPS TO THE COUNTER AND SUCKING UP THE REMNANTS. IT WAS DISGUSTING—SLIMY AND GOOEY. WHY I WAS SEEKING THIS OUT, I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND.

When I was finished, I wiped my now soft and pliant cock with a wet rag to remove the remaining oil and tucked it neatly in my black lace panties. "Much better," I thought to myself. Now there was hardly a bulge visible.

FINALLY THIS PARTICULAR HUMILIATION WAS OVER. I WIPED OFF MY COCK AND PUT IT BACK IN THE PANTIES I WAS WEARING.

I THOUGHT THIS PARTICULAR PART OF THE EVENING'S EVENTS WAS OVER NOW. WHAT MORE WOULD I FIND MYSELF DOING, QUITE AGAINST MY WILL? I SOON GOT MY ANSWER.

As I grabbed the bottle of warming lotion, I got a marvelous idea. I knew where the evening was headed. At least I knew where I wanted it to end. And seeing the lotion again gave me a great idea for how to help smooth things along. I dug through the drawer until I found this little bulb device the doctor had given me when I had an ear infection. Sticking the tip of it in the bottle of oil, I sucked up some of it, bent over, pulled my panties to the side, out of my crack, and squirted a nice load of the warming lotion into my ass. "Now," I thought, "I'm almost ready."

I WAS RUMMAGING AROUND IN A DRAWER. FOR WHAT? I HAD NO IDEA. UNTIL I FINALLY PULLED OUT A DEVICE FOR IRRIGATING AN EAR. "WHAT WAS I PLANNING TO USE THAT FOR?" I WONDERED. I SOON FOUND OUT AS I WATCHED MYSELF FILL THE BULB WITH THE LOTION I'D BEEN USING TO WANK OFF AND, WITHOUT ANY HESITATION, SHOOT IT UP MY ASS. THIS DID NOT BODE WELL FOR THE EVENING'S EVENTS.

I walked back into the bedroom, paying attention to how I walked so I could get better in my heels, and touched up my lipstick. Then I put on my black, silky blouse and my tight, and very short, red skirt.

I WALKED BACK INTO THE BEDROOM. I WAS SURPRISED THAT I DID PRETTY WELL IN THE HEELS I WAS WEARING. IT WAS NOT A SKILL THAT I HAD EVER HOPED TO MASTER, BUT I WAS CERTAINLY GETTING BETTER AT IT, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING THAT MY KNEES WERE STILL A LITTLE WOBBLY FROM WHACKING OFF. I WATCHED AS I PUT ON LIPSTICK AND THEN THE REST OF THE CLOTHES THAT RACHEL HAD PUT OUT FOR ME.

I smoothed everything out, enjoying the silky feeling of the blouse and, even more, the sensuous curves under it. It felt wonderful; it felt right.

I was ready to go and there was no reason to dither. I walked to the door, headed for a new exciting experience.

I DID A LITTLE POSING IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR AND I GUESS WHOEVER WAS CONTROLLING MY BODY LIKED WHAT HE OR SHE SAW TO DECIDE IT WAS OKAY TO SHARE THE VIEW WITH RACHEL AND DYLAN. MY BODY HEADED FOR THE DOOR AND OUT TO THE LIVING ROOM.

When I rounded the corner into the living room, Rachel and Dylan were sitting on the couch—not still, but again. I could see their dinner plates in the dining room. So, they'd had dinner while I'd been busy. I smiled as I thought that I'd had a little something to eat, too.

They looked up at me and I could see the surprise and appreciation on their faces. Rachel looked proud and Dylan looked ... well, Dylan looked like guys looked when they saw a woman they wanted. I couldn't help smiling myself. I tried not to look smug, but I sure felt a little smug.

I WALKED INTO THE LIVING ROOM AND SAW DYLAN AND RACHEL SITTING ON THE COUCH. THEY LOOKED UP AT ME AND THE LOOKS ON THEIR FACES MADE MY BLOOD BOIL. RACHEL HAD A CONDESCENDING, SMUG, SELF-SATISFIED LOOK ON HER FACE AND DYLAN ... THE ASSHOLE WAS LOOKING ME OVER LIKE I WAS A CHEAP WHORE WHO WAS HERE FOR HIS PLEASURE.

IT WAS CLEAR THAT THEY WERE BOTH HUGELY ENJOYING MY HUMILIATION. RACHEL CONTROLLED ME AND DYLAN WAS GOING TO GET THE BENEFIT OF THAT CONTROL. THEY WERE BOTH FEELING VERY POWERFUL. WORSE ... THEY WERE RIGHT TO FEEL THAT WAY.

"Come here, girl," said Rachel in a welcoming, girlfriend sort of way. It helped to put me at ease.

WHEN RACHEL ORDERED ME TO COME OVER TO THE COUCH, THE TONE IN HER VOICE MADE MY BLOOD CURDLE. SHE KNEW WHERE SHE WAS FORCING ME TO GO AND, YET, SHE ISSUED HER ORDERS WITH A PLEASANT CHEERFUL TONE.

I walked over as gracefully as I was able with only a few minutes of practice on my heels. I didn't want to overdo it. Sashaying too vigorously would look silly and might lead to an embarrassing fall.

AS I WALKED OVER, I COULD TELL THAT I WAS TRYING TO MOVE MY HIPS LIKE A WOMAN.

As I approached Dylan, he stood. I guess one of the perks of being woman is that men stand for you. As he watched me approach, I could see the appreciation, and the lust, in his eyes. I felt a rush of power, knowing that I could provoke such feelings in a man.

DYLAN STOOD UP AS I APPROACHED. HE HAD A SMUG, SELF-SATISFIED SMIRK ON HIS FACE, KNOWING THAT HE'D BE HUMILIATING ME EVEN FURTHER IN FRONT OF MY WIFE. I WANTED TO KILL HIM—TO DESTROY HIM SOMEHOW—BUT I REALIZED THAT I WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS SCENARIO WHO WAS COMPLETELY POWERLESS. WHAT WOULD HAPPEN WAS WHAT RACHEL AND DYLAN WANTED TO HAPPEN.

I walked right up to him, invading what would normally be thought of as his personal space, but in the full knowledge that he wouldn't be offended. When I stood within arm reach, Dylan stunned me. He reached one hand around behind my back and pulled me to him. With the other, he tipped my chin toward him and then he kissed me. He kissed me passionately, like a man kisses a woman that he wants very much to make love with.

I felt my pulse race and my knees buckle. I was, I guess, swooning, though I didn't recognize it as such at the time. I'd never fantasized about being kissed by a man—never really thought about it. Now I found that it was a uniquely satisfying experience. There was such passion in Dylan's kiss—such yearning—that I was overwhelmed. And I knew that I was both the cause, and the object, of his passion. At this moment, Dylan wanted nothing more than—nothing other than—me. I loved that feeling. Right now, I wanted nothing more than to please Dylan as completely as possible.

THEN SOMETHING HAPPENED THAT WAS MORE DISTURBING—AT LEAST IN SOME WAYS—THAN ANYTHING SO FAR. AS I APPROACHED DYLAN, THE BASTARD PUT HIS HAND AROUND MY BACK AND PULLED ME TO HIM. HE PUT HIS OTHER HAND ON MY CHIN AND FORCED MY MOUTH TO HIS, KISSING ME DEEPLY. DESPITE MY BEST EFFORTS, I COULDN'T MANAGE TO MANIFEST MY DISGUST AT WHAT WAS HAPPENING. I FELT MY MOUTH OPEN TO HIS TONGUE, A SYMBOLIC INVITATION TO MORE.

AND THE INVITATION WAS ACCEPTED. DYLAN'S TONGUE PRESSED INTO MY MOUTH OBSCENELY. HE WASN'T EXPRESSING PASSION; HE WAS EXPRESSING DOMINANCE. THAT WAS AS CLEAR TO ME AS COULD BE. I COULDN'T ARGUE WITH THE ASSERTION OF DOMINANCE. IT WAS CLEAR THAT DYLAN COULD DO WITH MY BODY AS HE PLEASED WITH NOT JUST COMPLIANCE BUT THE APPEARANCE OF ENTHUSIASTIC ENCOURAGEMENT FROM ME. I COULDN'T ARGUE WITH HIS DOMINANCE IN THE SITUATION, BUT I COULD SURE RESENT IT.

When our passionate kiss finally broke—I don't really know how long it lasted—I struggled for a moment to catch my breath and regain my composure. Then I proceeded with my plan.

FINALLY DYLAN PULLED HIS TONGUE OUT OF MY MOUTH AND LET ME GO. I WAS PANTING FOR BREATH AND TRYING, (WITHOUT SUCCESS, I THINK) TO AVOID THE APPEARANCE OF HAVING ENJOYED WHAT HAD JUST HAPPENED.

I took Dylan by the hand and led him toward the bedroom. I was walking ahead of him down the hallway and trying my best not to wobble on my high heels and to provide a gentle and suggestive rocking of my hips.

THEN I WAS LEADING DYLAN DOWN THE HALLWAY, TOWARD RACHEL'S AND MY BEDROOM. I COULD TELL THAT MY HIPS WERE SWAYING THE WAY THAT WOMEN'S DO WHEN THEY'RE TRYING TO ENTICE A MAN. DESPITE MY BEST EFFORTS, THOUGH, I COULDN'T STOP THEM.

Rachel followed us to the bedroom. I had mixed feelings about that. I knew that Rachel had somehow made this all possible, and I was grateful to her for that. But, still, what was happening now felt much more intimate than what I'd done earlier on the couch. This wasn't just a blowjob. This was something more rare, more personal. Somehow I felt that Rachel, despite being the facilitator of this, was invading a private space. But I didn't control Rachel so I just put my misgivings out of my mind.

THE PUPPET MASTER OF TODAY'S HUMILIATING SCENE, RACHEL, FOLLOWED US INTO THE BEDROOM. I GUESS SHE WAS EAGER TO SEE HOW MUCH HUMILIATION SHE HAD CAUSED ME—AS IF IT HADN'T BEEN ENOUGH ALREADY. I TRIED TO LOOK AT HER, HOPING THAT I COULD SOMEHOW CONVEY TO HER A PLEA FOR CLEMENCY. I'D SUFFERED MORE THAN ENOUGH. MAYBE IF SHE SAW THAT SHE WOULD RELENT. BUT MY EYES TURNED FROM RACHEL TOWARD DYLAN.

I looked up at Dylan. I could feel my face flush and I knew that my eyes were dilated by desire. I think he was about to kiss me again, but I had other plans. I sank to my knees, next to the bed, and pressed my mouth against his crotch, blowing warm air through his pants.

FOR A SECOND, I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO TRY TO KISS ME AGAIN, BUT BEFORE HE COULD DO IT, I FOUND MYSELF ON MY KNEES, NUZZLING MY MOUTH AGAINST HIS CROTCH. SHIT, TO ALL APPEARANCES, I WAS BEGGING FOR IT. THERE WAS NO OUTWARD SIGN OF MY INNER TORMENT.

Dylan's crotch expanded and, again, I reveled in the ecstasy of controlling his desire. I pulled away and began undressing him, all the while watching the tent in his pants growing. When I pulled his pants down, his cock sprang up, pointing straight at my lips.

WHEN I PULLED AWAY, I COULD SEE DYLAN'S CROTCH SWELLING OBSCENELY. I WATCHED AS MY HANDS PULLED DOWN HIS TROUSERS. HIS DICK WAS HARD AGAIN AND IT BOUNCED UP LIKE SOME SORT OF BOBBLEHEAD DOLL, COMING TO REST POINTING AT ME THREATENINGLY.

Dylan stepped out of his pants and I was ready to get to work—though 'work' is hardly the right word. "Business or pleasure?" This was definitely the latter.

HE KICKED HIS PANTS OFF AND STOOD THERE, ENJOYING HIS DOMINANCE AND CONTROL. HIS COCK WAS DEMANDING ATTENTION AND, UNFORTUNATELY, IN MY PRESENT PREDICAMENT, I WAS GOING TO GIVE IT TO HIM NO MATTER HOW DISTASTEFUL IT WAS TO ME.

I leaned in to kiss and caress Dylan's hard shaft. As I did, I realized that something was quite different—different from the way it was this afternoon when I'd sucked Dylan off on the couch. That had been incredibly exciting. I recalled vividly the exhilaration I'd felt as I'd taken him in my mouth and worked his cock to a climax. I didn't want to take anything away from that experience. But this was distinctly different, and remarkably better.

WHEN I FOUND MYSELF BEGINNING TO GO TO WORK ON DYLAN'S DICK, I WAS APPALLED TO FIND THAT I WAS GOING AT THIS WITH EVEN MORE APPARENT RELISH THAN I HAD EARLIER IN THE AFTERNOON. INDEED, TO ALL THE WORLD I LOOKED LIKE A COCK-STARVED WOMAN WHO WAS DESPERATE TO PLEASE THE COCK THAT WAS BEFORE HER.

Perhaps the ritual of preparing myself for this, or maybe the clothes themselves, made the difference. I don't know. All I know is that now, I felt as if I really understood what it felt like to be a woman making love to a beautiful, hard cock.

I WAS DOING EVERYTHING THAT I WOULD WANT A HOT WOMAN TO DO TO MY COCK, AND I WAS DOING IT WITH AN ENTHUSIASM THAT NO WOMAN HAD EVER SHOWN ME. IT OCCURRED TO ME THEN THAT I WAS BEHAVING AS A DREAM DATE. EVERYTHING I DID WAS AIMED AT DYLAN'S PLEASURE. ANYONE WATCHING WOULD THINK THAT ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS TO BE HIS COCK SLUT.

I went at Dylan's cock with a passion, but it was a gentle, loving passion. I licked and kissed and sucked his cock, inhaling the heady aroma. I kissed his beautiful balls and took them in my mouth, very gently, feeling the soft, oblong shape with my tongue.

AS HIS COCK SLID IN AND OUT OF MY MOUTH, I AGAIN WANTED TO THROW UP. WHERE WAS MY RETCHING REACTION? I WANTED TO THROW UP BUT MY BODY WAS SHOWING NO SIGNS OF IT. QUITE THE CONTRARY. I SUCKED WITH GUSTO AND TOOK HIS HAIRY BALL SACK IN MY MOUTH AS IF I ENJOYED THE FEEL OF IT.

It was difficult to pull myself away from Dylan's hard cock. It was beautiful to look at and delicious to hold in my mouth. But I had other plans for that marvelous tool.

FINALLY I PULLED AWAY FROM THE SHAFT THAT WAS IMPALING MY MOUTH. I KNEW BETTER THAN TO BE RELIEVED. THERE WAS NO DOUBT WHERE THIS WAS GOING AND I WOULDN'T FEEL RELIEF UNTIL THE NIGHT WAS OVER.

I stood up and stepped back from Dylan so he could see me as I pulled up skirt up, showing the tops of my stockings, my garters, and my lacey black panties. I watched with pleasure as his eyes took in the sight admiringly. The smile on his face was contagious.

This was going to be amazing!

WHEN I STOOD UP, I MOVED AWAY FROM DYLAN SLIGHTLY THEN PULLED UP MY SKIRT, EXPOSING MY HUMILIATION EVEN MORE FULLY. DYLAN COULD SEE MY DENUDED LEGS CROTCH AND THE LACY BLACK PANTIES THAT RACHEL HAD MADE ME WEAR. I SAW THE SMIRK OF DERISION ON HIS FACE. I WANTED TO SPIT IN HIS FACE BUT I COULD FEEL MY FACE SMILING BACK AT HIM, AS IF IN PLEASURE.

I got on my hands and knees on the bed, offering my ass to Dylan. I felt him pull my panties to the side, exposing my virgin hole for his pleasure. A shiver of pleasure went through my body as I felt his thumb caress my rosebud lightly. I wanted him more than I could put into words. Fortunately, words were obviously unnecessary to get what I wanted.

MY BODY ARRANGED ITSELF ON ITS HANDS AND KNEES ON THE EDGE OF THE BED, OFFERING MY ASSHOLE TO THIS RAPIST. THAT'S WHAT HE WAS, I REALIZED. HOWEVER MY BODY WAS ACTING, HE KNEW THAT THIS WAS SOME SORT OF COERCION OR MENTAL TRICK. HE KNEW THAT HE WAS TAKING ME AGAINST MY WILL. WHEN HE PUSHED MY PANTIES ASIDE AND TOUCHED MY ASSHOLE, I FELT A SHUDDER OF REVULSION GO THROUGH MY BODY. BUT I WAS DOING NOTHING TO STOP WHAT WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.

My asshole was tingling with anticipation at the touch of something and now, when I felt Dylan's hands on each of my hips, there was no doubt what was caressing my sphincter. Dylan was running his hard cock gently through my crack, causing waves of pleasure each time the helmet caressed my asshole. I knew he was teasing me and it caused me considerable pleasure to realize that he was being teased just as much by this foreplay.

DYLAN MOVED HIS HANDS TO MY HIPS AND HELD THEM TIGHTLY, SHOWING HIS DOMINANCE AND CONTROL OF THE SITUATION, AND OF ME. HE RAN HIS DICK BETWEEN MY OPENED BUTT CHEEKS, TOYING WITH HIS PREY LIKE A CAT WITH A MOUSE. HE DIDN'T NEED TO HURRY. HE WAS COMPLETELY IN CONTROL AND HE COULD DRAG MY HUMILIATION OUT AS LONG AS HE WANTED. THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO ABOUT IT AND HE KNEW THAT.

As he worked his cock back and forth in my opened crack, I felt myself getting wet. It was just a bit of the lubricating oil leaking out in response to his ministrations, but it felt to me as if I was lubricating in anticipation of his entering me—of his making love to me.

IT FELT AS IF I WAS GETTING SLIPPERY AND I WONDERED WHETHER DYLAN HAD ADDED SOME LUBRICANT. THEN I REALIZED THAT IT WAS JUST SOME OF THE LUBRICANT LEAKING. I COULDN'T SEE DYLAN'S FACE, BUT I'LL BET HE LIKED PRETENDING THAT HE WAS SO DESIRABLE THAT HE'D TURNED ME ON ENOUGH TO LUBRICATE FOR HIM.

There was a pause in the action—too long for my taste. Was Dylan teasing me? Did he want to make me plead for him to fuck me? Maybe he just wanted to show me how much I needed his cock in my ass. If so, it was working. I felt a yearning stronger than I'd ever experienced. I think I moaned, and I know I pushed my ass back, offering it to him even more insistently.

DYLAN PULLED AWAY FROM ME AND, FOR JUST A BLESSED MINUTE, THERE SEEMED TO BE NOTHING HAPPENING. I WASN'T NAIVE ENOUGH TO THINK THAT I WAS GOING TO BE SPARED, BUT I WAS GRATEFUL FOR A SHORT BREAK. UNFORTUNATELY, MY BODY WAS SHOWING EVERY SIGN OF DESIRE FOR THE ACTION TO RESUME. ALREADY ON MY HANDS AND KNEES LIKE A BITCH IN HEAT, NEEDING A COCK TO FILL HER, I FELT MYSELF PUSH BACK EVEN FURTHER, AS IF INVITING DYLAN TO TAKE MY ASS.

I felt him line up his stiff shaft with my ass and begin to press against my tight opening. I wondered whether it would hurt as my virgin asshole was penetrated for the first time. But I wanted this more than anything and it didn't hurt now so I pushed back, urging him to give me his cock.

THEN I FELT A DULL PRESSURE AGAINST MY ANUS. DYLAN HAD LINED HIMSELF UP AND WAS READY TO IMPALE ME. HE WASN'T BEING VIOLENT BUT, STILL, HE WAS VIOLATING ME AND HE KNEW IT.

I would have pushed back onto his cock even if it had hurt like holy hell. That's how much I wanted it. But it didn't hurt—not really. I felt a twinge of pain as my ass initially adjusted to this new experience, but that was masked completely by the waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

DESPITE MY OVERWHELMING DESIRE TO GET AWAY FROM DYLAN'S COCK I FELT MYSELF PUSHING BACK ON TO IT. THE BEHAVIOR OF MY BODY WAS NOT JUST THAT OF A WILLING PARTICIPANT; IT WAS THE BEHAVIOR OF AN EAGER AND ENTHUSIASTIC PARTICIPANT.

Once Dylan's cock had opened me up fully, it slid in smoothly, thanks to the lubrication. The sensation of being filled by his hard cock was indescribable. I didn't realize that anything could feel like this.

GOD, IT HURT HOLY HELL! IT WAS EXCRUCIATING. RACHEL HAD FINGERED MY ASSHOLE A FEW TIMES. THAT FELT FINE, ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE DID WHILE SHE SUCKED MY COCK. SHE KNEW WHERE MY PROSTATE WAS AND SHE COULD REALLY INTENSIFY MY ORGASM BY PRESSING ON IT AS I WAS ABOUT TO CUM. BUT I'D NEVER HAD ANYTHING BIG UP MY BUTT—NOT UNTIL NOW. AND IT FELT AS IF IT WAS SPLITTING ME OPEN.

I can't describe the feeling really. Dylan's hands, holding my hips so tightly and controlling the motion of my body, felt so masterful and reassuring. And the feeling of his hard, hot cock sliding forcefully in and out of my asshole made my whole body tingle with pleasure. Sometimes he would stop, buried deeply in my rectum, holding me tightly to his loins, and let me feel the full volume of his shaft filling me completely. And sometimes he would pull completely out of my, provoking me to push back seeking the satisfaction of being filled by him.

IT'S AN AWFUL FEELING FOR A HETEROSEXUAL GUY TO GET FUCKED IN THE ASS. THE PAIN WAS BAD, BUT THAT WAS FAR FROM THE WORST OF IT. THE HUMILIATION OF BEING USED AGAINST YOUR WILL FOR ANOTHER MAN'S PLEASURE IS FAR WORSE. AND MY BODY WAS BEING USED FOR DYLAN'S PLEASURE. HE WOULD TOY WITH ME: PRESSING ALL THE WAY INTO ME AND HOLDING ME TIGHTLY WITH HIS HANDS SO THAT I WOULD BE PAINFULLY AWARE OF HIS DOMINANCE AND CONTROL, THEN PULLING ALL THE WAY OUT SO THAT HE COULD RE-EXPERIENCE THE PLEASURE HE SEEMED TO FIND IN THE ACT OF VIOLATING ME BY ENTERING MY BODY WITHOUT CONSENT.

It's hard to keep track of time when you're experiencing such an all-consuming pleasure, but I'd guess that Dylan fucked me like this for nearly ten minutes. Ten minutes of pure bliss. Then he pulled out. I pushed back, yearning to feel him inside me again.

THIS SEEMED TO GO ON FOREVER. SHIT! COULDN'T THIS GUY GET HIS ROCKS OFF AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE TO RECOVER? IT WAS LIKE AN EXTENDED TRIP TO HELL. BUT DYLAN OBVIOUSLY LIKED IT. HE POUNDED MY ASS, WITH NO SIGNS OF STOPPING FOR PROBABLY TEN MINUTES.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,101 Followers