Of Water & Fire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't think sleeping with an elder's daughter was going to help his case much, especially since Guardians were forbidden from having relations with Elder's daughter, nieces, whatever. I started to over react, not only would Jasper lose his home and family with us, so would Amy, I couldn't let that happen, they'd already lost one home, this time it would be my fault and I couldn't bare it. I turned off the water and grabbed blindly for a towel, wrapping it around myself and bounding out of the bathroom.

Jasper was initially startled by the grasping of the bathroom door, blinked widely before hitting me with a dazzling grin. 'Hello' he dazed running his eyes over my attire. 'If I knew it was shower time, I would have joined you.' He slide up to the head board and patted the bed next to him. I shook my head, 'No you have to go.'

I picked up his boxers and flung them at him. He opened his mouth to speak as I raised a finger, 'please.' He balled the item in his hand and threw it, 'I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's wrong.'

I took a deep breath and fumbled with my hold on the edge of the crisp towel and looking at my feet,

'This shouldn't have happened Jasper.'

The words were dry and it hurt my throat to speak them. I spun towards the drawers and started searching for clothing, this was not a discussion I wanted to have while we were both nearly naked. I was on my second drawer when Jasper turned me to face him, at least he'd put on the boxers.

'Do you regret it?' he question was honest, he tone uncertain.

'No' I looked up at him and pressed my hand against his cheek. 'I don't regret it.'

'So what's the problem Evie?' He gestured between us 'this could be brilliant, why not at least try?'

'Because you're a Guardian and I'm an elder's daughter and this' I repeated his action 'it is against the law Jasper.'

Jasper's eyes became wide as the realisation of the situation dawned on him, I stepped back hitting my back into the half opened drawer and winced. I shimmered past him and pulled on the t shirt and bed shorts I scrambled together. Then picked up Jasper's clothes and held them out for him,

'Please.' The word came out unsteady and the look on his face made my chest tighten. I could feel the tears building and tried to blink them away. He spoke softly and rubbed my cheek,

'Evie I love you.'

I pulled away and coughed away the thick emotion in my throat, 'If my father finds out about this you'll lose everything, do you understand? Please Jasper.'

I watched the conflict on his face and wavered, maybe...no. I turned away towards the windows and waited for him to leave. I heard the floor boards creek under foot, and then the slow opening and quietly clicking close of the door. I flopped down on the edge of the bed, my heart felt heavy; I let the tears flow freely.

12