Of Witches and Demons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah sat perfectly still, holding the baby and staring at it in confusion. A healthy looking baby boy, with black hair, pudgy limbs, and skin that showed blood red where Leah had wiped away the bodily fluids. The baby looked around with solid green eyes until it met the witch's eyes and tilted its head slightly, not a sound coming from it. She slowly looked up from the silent baby to question Alex, "Did you perhaps catch the name of the father?"

"Yes," Alex replied, slowly moving to get some painkillers from the cabinet, "Actually, he should be here any minute to see his spawn. I'm sure," she glanced at a corner where the shadows were beginning to coalesce into a humanoid form, "that he's very eager to see the fruits of his labors, aren't you Nahzzt'chzak?"

Leah turned to where Alex had looked, and her eyes widened at the sight of the demon stepping forward towards his child. His voice was authoritative as he commanded, "Give me my child, crone, it is time for me to take him and begin his education."

The witch pulled back, holding the child with one arm and putting out the other in a defensive gesture, her hand glowing.

"She made a deal with me, demon. The child is mine," Leah stated defiantly, "I will take what has been promised to me."

The demon looked at the mother of his latest spawn questioningly, and Alex shrugged, "Our deal was for me to bear your child, and my deal with her was for her to have my firstborn. If you don't like her taking him, then that," she flashed a grin and walked slowly to the door, "is for the two of you to work out. Outside of my home. I'm very tired, and I would prefer it if whatever argument the two of you have did not take place in this very nice home that I have purchased."

The two stared at her as she opened the door and beckoned them to leave, amazed by her audacity, until the demon broke the silence with a formal, "Very well, madame, we shall leave your abode to continue our own discussions. However, you would do well not to make too many such deals in the future. They may lead to unpleasant repercussions."

Nahzzt'chzak stalked towards the door, then stopped next to Alex to say in a low murmur, "Do summon me again when you feel like it, and we'll have some fun testing out your body?" He winked, "It was the best human fuck I've had in millenia. Try not to lose too much weight."

He left then, to stand outside in the yard, surrounded by shrubbery while Alex felt her face flush a bit and Leah just looked at her. The witch walked towards her, stopped, waved her still glowing hand, and her belongings whisked to her from all over the house, and into a bag that floated to her. She looked as if she was about to say something to Alex, but instead set her jaw and walked outside with her bag to argue with the demon about custody of the child.

Alex shut the door, leaned against it, and sighed in relief. The plan had somehow worked, thank goodness. She honestly hadn't known whether one or both of them would simply teach her a lesson, and she didn't know what she could have done if one of them had decided to. It seemed, however, that she had pulled through. Alex pushed away from the door and went to the kitchen for some water, then a few slices of that leftover pizza.

After all, she didn't want to lose too much weight.

-----------

12