Of Wolf & Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't get me over here." She taunted. "But I can get you!"

She reached back and guided the rigid cock to her waiting folds, which were already dripping. Caveson was behind her waiting to tear her tiny, sweet pussy. She rubbed it against her wet pussy lips, getting the head all slippery and marveling at the monster's tremendous size. Caveson had hurt her the first time and she had to take him several times more before she was used to him. Now she held this monstrous thing in her hand, both fearing it and dying to feel it inside. Tara had to have it. She wanted to be fucked by this thing. She slowly tucked the huge head into her moist pussy, stretching herself open as far as she could. She bit her lip and her nipples went hard. Her ass jiggled a little as her hips began to tremble.

Suddenly, the creature thrust hard against its bonds and that mammoth cock plunged itself deep into her. She cried out aloud as it stretched her walls and threatened to tear her in two. At the same time, the head touched her deep inside and her body convulsed against it on its own. Even though it hurt, she was unable to tear herself away from the huge cock that was pumping in an out of her. Her fingers clutched the chair and she moaned each time the powerful thrusts forced the air from her lungs. It had felt her inside, tight and wet and it demanded more. Every time it pounded against her it sent a shock of pleasure through her and her body forced itself into it even harder. She cried out in pleasure and pain at once.

"Oh, take me!" Tara cried as an orgasm washed out the pain for a moment and made her want more. She held tight to the chair and pushed her ass back in rhythm to the monster's thrusting. "That's it! YES!" Her back arched as she rushed to meet each hurtful stroke. She wanted it to fuck her deep and hurt her. She clenched her teeth and tears filled her eyes as she forced her soaked pussy upon it again and again.

She shook as she came again and her knees buckled, causing her to fall to the floor. The beast's cock slipped out of her and stood up again, full and hard. Tara kneeled and began to work it with her hands again.

"I can't take any more!" She panted. "You're too much for me. I hope this is enough."

As if in response, the beast let out a rumbling growl that shook the timbers on the house and came hard, pouring its hot juice down the front of Tara's slip, soaking it and sticking it to her chest. Thick cum dripped down between her small but firm breasts and onto her legs where she knelt. She pulled at the throbbing shaft and reached down to squeeze the beast's balls. When she put her hand on them, another jet of cum hit her in the neck and chin. She worked that massive cock until the last load ran down her fingers and onto her legs. When she was sure she had gotten it all, she wiped her hands on her slip. The beast growled softly when she took her hands away. She knew it wanted more but her insides were on fire.

Tara stood up without thinking and suddenly realized she had stepped too close. Her cum soaked breasts touched the heaving chest of the monster and she let out a little cry. She was inches from the jaws that could devour her in an instant and her blue eyes stared into the green eyes of the ravenous beast as its hot breath blew against her neck. The mouth opened slowly. Showing fangs as long as her little fingers.

"AAAARRRRRAAAAAAHHHH!" It rumbled low as it stared, menacing into her eyes. "T-AAAAARRRAAAHH!"

She felt a claw brush against her and she jumped back. The green eyes darted after her but the monster didn't snap or fight the chains. It just stood there menacing, almost leering, it seemed.

It had said her name! It remembered and didn't try to hurt her! Maybe all of it was true and she was on her way to rescuing Caveson! How much more would she have to endure to get him back? She felt the pain between her legs and looked down to see the blood between her thighs. Her eyes looked from her cum soaked body to her bloody thighs and the world began to swim around her.

When Tara woke, she was in her bed. She still hurt inside but it was not that bad. Next to her, Caveson lay snoring. He must have carried her to bed when he transformed back. She got up to the teapot to brew some morning tea, even though the sun told her it was noontime. She felt dirty and hurt, not like someone with the power to change the world or the will to work magic. As she reached for the teapot she noticed a card. Caveson had scrawled something in his sloppy, absent-minded script. In black ink on the homemade paper was written two words: I Remember.

Thank the Gods! Tara thought. We are winning!

12