Ofelia Ch. 01 Pt. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you going?" he asked her.

Ofelia stopped and turned, "I need to take a shower. And don't get no ideas about spying on me, okay?" she asked rhetorically, but smiled back at her brother as if awaiting an answer. "Man..." she said finally, after a brief pause. "I don't trust you today."

Despite all that, Manuel guessed that his sister would leave the bathroom door unlocked. He waited until he could hear the shower running before he got up to head toward the bathroom. He guessed correctly. He turned the doorknob slowly so as not to make a sound and opened the door just wide enough for him to be able to see Ofelia's hazy nude profile through the shower doors. He saw her top on the vanity, and her shorts too, with her white panties still inside them, and both garments were turned almost inside out so that the cotton panel in the crotch of her panties was right there in the middle and showing openly.

Manuel could see Ofelia's lithe, sleek figure through the milky glass of the shower doors. She was washing her breasts and he could see them bounce up and down. He saw the soft curves of her bottom jutting out only very slightly atop her long legs. She turned toward the doorway for a few moments and continued to soap her breasts, around and around, her hands under them, cupping them at the bottom where most of their weight was concentrated, where her large and very dark areola angled a tiny bit downwards. She pulled on her nipples while she lathered them, pulled and pulled, until they were long and hard.

He had seen his sister naked often enough, but watching her this way caused a special excitement in Manuel's belly. His penis swelled against the front of his shorts. He looked at the triangle of dark hair between her slender legs. Soon her hands were down there, soaping and lathering up her pubic hair, washing her between her legs.

Her hands went around to wash her behind, her bottom's taut opening, and also the space between that small dark hole and the soft back part of her vulva. She turned again and began to wash her hair. With her arms raised her breasts wiggled while she shampooed her hair. She turned a little more and Manuel could see the crack of her behind and the pretty rounded cheeks of it. After a few minutes, he turned to go. Suddenly he heard Ofelia's voice:

"Hello! I can see you! I knew you would spy on me!" was all she said. He heard her snicker and could practically see the cute, dimpled smirk behind it. It was no problem. She had caught him spying on her a thousand times.

iii.

Many young men had gotten to second base, even third, with Ofelia. But none of them had truly gotten to the prize, though she was very liberal about letting boys see it and fairly liberal about letting them touch it and, for a special few, letting them put their fingers inside it. Ofelia maintained that she was a good girl. She went to church and was "old-fashioned", at least insofar as she planned on waiting until she was married to give away her virginity, and didn't have any nasty habits like smoking or drinking or listening to hard rock or swearing. Damn and sheeez were about the only 'swears' she allowed herself.

When she told Leonard about the way other boys, Manuel, her cousins and uncles, made advances on her, she used a language which would have indicated to almost anyone else that she found such advances welcome, and perhaps had even invited them in some ways. But Leonard was very gullible and he was also in love. Not only that, it made him feel special the way Ofelia spurned those others and settled on him as her choice for a husband. It also made a strange and intoxicating feeling well up in his belly and groin when Ofelia became a bit more graphic in her detailed accounts of the advances made upon her.

She would tell him how so and so put his hand on top of her breast and squeezed it through her top, or how so and so rubbed the inside of her leg, or touched her between the legs, or on her behind. It excited Leonard to know that other men found Ofelia so sexually attractive. His feelings of jealousy were tempered and held at bay by his growing appetite for hearing Ofelia talk about what happened between her and his numerous rivals. When he relieved himself at night, he invariably fantasized about Ofelia being sexually reckless with a roomful of unworthies. It excited him in so powerful a way that no other scenario was even remotely useful. But the truth was, he didn't exactly understand why this was so. And it caused him a great deal of guilt.

While Ofelia was in the shower Manuel decided to go out for a while. He hopped on his bike and headed for the apartment complex where his cousin Diablo lived. It was about two miles but he didn't mind taking the ride, even though it was hot. He had to speak with Diablo. While he trusted Ofelia, he knew that she was far too forgiving and tolerated too much horseplay from boys, especially from Diablo, whom all the girls seemed to think was so handsome.

When he got back home, Ofelia was not in the apartment. He wasn't terribly surprised since Ofelia was always gadding about. She was a social butterfly if ever there was one. She was so amiable she could make friends with anyone. But there was something about her which made a lot of her friendships extremely brief. She didn't have many girlfriends because many of them were jealous of her, and when Mexican girls have a falling out it can often be vicious, and it is usually permanent.

It so happened that Ofelia had accepted an invitation from her Tia Juanita who lived a few streets away. Nita had her ears stuck fast to the rumor mill, and she had that terrible habit of believing almost everything she heard, especially when it cast someone she didn't like in a bad light. Ofelia was curious as to why Nita had called her to invite her over. Ofelia was much more clever than anyone gave her credit for, and she figured it best to go see Nita even though she knew her Aunt was not just starving for company. She knew Nita couldn't stand her.

Ofelia put on a pair of red tennis shorts which fit her snugly and a white t-shirt that only covered her to just above her belly-button. She liked the way it looked on her, the way her breasts poked out and kept the t-shirt from touching her flat belly. She wore a good bra which she had ordered through the mail, one which wasn't padded or anything like that but which gave good lift to her breasts and let them maintain a nice natural shape, and which, incidentally, allowed her nipples to push noticeably through.

She looked at herself in her closet mirror, turning from side to side; then she turned around and peered over her shoulder to see how her behind looked. Her shorts were snug but her panties kept them from riding up inside her bottom. She ignored the fact that one could very easily see the outline and the seams of her panties through her shorts. She didn't have the time to worry about those kind of things, she thought to herself.

Aunt Nita poured Ofelia a cup of coffee and the two of them talked to each other across the table. Uncle Pedro was in the living room and continually looked out at Ofelia. She looked so beautiful and radiant with her long hair tied in a bouncy pony-tail. She was nearly twenty- four but she could have easily passed for fifteen. Nita eventually came around to what she wanted to discuss with Ofelia: the birthday party for Paul Diaz which everyone attended two weeks before. It seems that Nita had heard from someone else that Ofelia had gotten out of control that evening and was flirting outrageously and close-dancing with several boys at the party, that she was wiggling her breasts and shaking her little rear-end around, and all right in front of her fiance, Leonard.

"Of course, I didn't notice myself." Nita explained, "Since I am too busy to care about such things; but apparently other people did notice. I just thought I should take it upon myself to warn you, sweetie, that behaving like that is a very bad idea for a girl who is about to get married in only a few months."

Ofelia smiled and shook her head, "Oh man..." she said, playing with her coffee cup, "It was nothing. It was just in fun, like kid's stuff. I can't help it that those boys pay so much attention to me. I don't even notice it."

The two ladies continued to talk, and Nita's accusations became a bit more than Ofelia could stand. Ofelia realized that her Tia Nita was just jealous because she was old and ugly and received virtually no attention from men.

When Ofelia stood up and prepared to take her leave Nita asked her, "Is it true you and Paul were kissing each other on his swing outside? That's what I heard."

Ofelia put her hands to her hips and smirked, "It was just a friendly kiss for his birthday. It wasn't like a boyfriend and girlfriend kiss."

It was true that she had let Paul kiss her on his swing. They had been talking and the stars were very bright, and they had been sitting close together. Ofelia sometimes felt her conscience sting her whenever she tried to pass off a lie as the truth, and for a moment she faltered, and then continued,

"Well, okay, it was a kiss on the lips. But it wasn't romantic or anything, or because I like him or something like that. It was just a friendship kiss."

That was pure Ofelia. Nita scoffed, "There's no such thing as a friendship kiss on the lips, Ofelia! Honestly, you are so naive sometimes, or you think everyone else is! Poor Leonard. He has no idea what he is getting himself into."

Ofelia answered her, "I told Leo everything. I always tell him everything. Ask him, if you don't believe me. He says it was okay, because Paul is leaving for college. He trusts me."

"Poor devil." Nita said, shaking her head. Ofelia turned and left, but not before giving her Aunt a gracious goodbye first. She was always well-mannered and never let anger control her. When she was gone Uncle Pedro came into the kitchen and said out loud,

"Dios Mio, that girl has legs longer than a mile. Que linda!"

12