Ofelia Ch. 02 Pt. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ofelia looked over her shoulder as if to remind herself that they were alone. Daniel had been leaning on his desk and he stood up now, "Or if you're late for some other reason."

"Yeah." Ofelia answered, and then Daniel was right in front of her. He took her face in his hands and put his lips to hers. They kissed like two people who had been going steady for months. They were a perfect fit. Ofelia had to bend her head back only slightly, and Daniel didn't have to lower his too much. He played with her hair and then held onto her slender waist, feeling the bones of her pelvis pushing hard through her skin. He put both hands square on her behind and squeezed her flesh through her soft denim jeans. He could feel the slippery fabric of her panties, the elastic seams. With his hands still firmly on her rump, Daniel broke away from her lips.

"Aren't you going to tell me to stop?" he asked Ofelia, giving a squeeze with both hands.

"No." Ofelia told him, her sweet breath warm in his mouth, "You can do whatever you want."

"You shouldn't say that to a man. You never know who your dealing with." He told her, and there was a slightly diabolical edge to his voice which he had put there intentionally; but rather than scare the girl, Ofelia stepped up to her tip-toes and kissed Daniel. It was the first time in her twenty-three years she had ever acted aggressively in matters of sex. She had kissed back, of course, and probably much too willingly; but she had never kissed a man. Daniel was taken by surprise and responded to her in kind, but she pushed her mouth against his so forcefully he gave a little yell down her throat.

Ofelia had a wild look in her eyes when she snapped off his lips, "Que?" she said, her eyes darting back and forth from one of his eyes to the other, and licking her lips, tasting blood on the soft flesh there which was either hers or Daniel's, she didn't care which. When she had spoken she lowered her eyes and was looking into his mouth. A change had come over her so fast and it was so dramatic Daniel was taken aback. He moved his hands from her bottom and started to pull away from her mouth which was coming ravenously towards him again. She was too fast. She caught his mouth on her mouth and her hand was on the back of his neck making sure he couldn't get away. Low grunts and groans came from her throat. She was pushing her tongue into his mouth, pressing against his tongue, then sucking it. She was trying to swallow him, mouth first.

She was reminded of a book she had read where the author was theorizing that a passionate kiss was cannibalistic in nature. If you didn't want to devour your partner, there was something missing. Ofelia now knew what that author had meant, as she felt herself wanting to open her mouth wider and wider, to take more of her lover inside, to gobble him up. The idea made her even more excited. She was wet between her legs. She began to breathe faster. Suddenly Daniel eased himself away from her lips and her teeth and put his finger to her mouth, which Ofelia promptly bit down on.

"Ouch!" He said, "Ofelia, hold on, wait....someone could come in....there's no lock on the door..."

"So?" Ofelia answered, and Daniel saw her eyes zero in on his open collar. She bit her lower lip hard and then her fingers were there quickly undoing one button, then another. She had the third one undone and was working on the fourth when Daniel put his hands on her hands to stop her. She whined like a four year old when he squeezed her hands hard enough to make her stop. She looked up at him, her eyebrows knitted together, her lips pursed angrily because her designs had been frustrated; and she whined again, like a spoiled puppy.

Ofelia looked so cute that Daniel laughed. Now she looked even more angry. "What?"

Daniel put his hands up in defense, "Easy! Goodness gracious, sweetie." He blinked, then said dramatically and loudly, "Who are you, and what have you done with Ofelia's body?"

Ofelia didn't get it. She was ready to lose her virginity, right there, right up against Daniel's ramshackle desk, or on it. Her big dark eyes blinked quickly, her head cocked to the side like a hunting dog's. Daniel was buttoning up his shirt, and suddenly Ofelia changed back into the girl he recognized. She stepped back.

"Sorry." she said.

"Sorry! Oh, no, no, no. Sweety, it's just that it's shift change and someone is bound to come in."

Of course he had no idea Ofelia was a virgin, had no conception of what she was willing to give to him, right then and there. Only then did Ofelia think of Leonard, and a part of her felt ashamed. She put that thought into the back of her mind, along with the almost certain knowledge that she would not be losing her virginity to her long-suffering fiance.

"I know." Ofelia said, and again her eyes took on the aspect of a hawk as she looked at his open collar, then downwards, at the rise in the front of his slacks. She wondered if it was bigger than Manuel's. It was obviously bigger than Leonard's. She wanted to take it and feel it hard in her hands, touch the smooth skin at the tip, smell its smell. She wanted to feel it inside her. She wanted to squeeze the hot white milk out of it.

Daniel took her hands and she stepped up to him. She could taste his mouth and he could taste hers. Her hands were wet. He saw the pulse beating quickly in her neck. She stared up at him with such admiration that Daniel was overwhelmed. He squeezed her little hands and put them to his lips. She liked the way his mustache felt on the back of her fingers.

"If we do go out tonight, you know what will happen?"

"Yes." Ofelia said, "I want it to happen."

"What about your fiance, your wedding. You must have been planning it with your Mom for months now. What about all that?"

"I don't know." Ofelia shot back, "I don't want to think about that now."

"As much as I want you, I can't help but feel terrible for what might happen to your plans." Daniel told her.

Ofelia stepped up and gave him a kiss, "Don't think about it now." she told him. Her eyes darted back over her shoulder. She took Daniel's hands and put them against the front of her sweatshirt. She wasn't wearing a bra. Because her breasts were small and the shirt was so roomy, he couldn't tell just to look at her. Her nipples were like buttons under the thick fabric, in contrast to the slippery, elusive softness of her breasts. She smiled as his hands gathered her breasts as well as they could through the shirt. "Put them under." she said, whispering like it was a child's game.

Daniel's heart caught in his throat as he moved his hands under her shirt. Her belly felt so hot he knew his hands must have felt frozen to her. Her breasts seemed cooler, because they were so detached from her body. He felt her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, squeezed and pulled them. "Pinch them more." she asked him, again her eyes darting back toward the door.

"Someone could come in." He warned her, but did what she asked.

"Harder." she asked him, and the harder he squeezed her nipples the more her mouth opened and the faster she breathed. She closed her eyes, then opened them. Daniel was enjoying her breasts, caressing them with full liberty, squeezing them firmly. Ofelia's fingers went down and he gave a muted cry as she rubbed his penis through his slacks. "This is big." she said, and raised her eyebrows, obviously pleased with what she found. Daniel was tongue-tied. She said it again, as her fingers followed it from the tip down along the bottom to where his testicles were tightening. "So big!"

"Ofelia, someone could come in....please...."

"Leonard's," Ofelia said, her eyes distant as she examined Daniel's penis through his slacks, "Doesn't get this big!"

"Well that's not his fault...Ofelia....hold it..."

"Okay!"

"No! I mean, hold on, like, as in, 'wait'!"

"I don't want to wait." she told him, and the way she was rubbing the underside of his penis he felt that he might end up needing a change of shorts. "I want to do everything for you. I'll do whatever you tell me." she said, and gave him another long, wet kiss. "I want to give you everything."

"We'll see each other later." Daniel reminded her, and had to use force to pry her hand away from his pants. He went around and took a seat at his desk like a person who had been wounded. "Listen, honey, I want you to do one thing for me."

"Anything. Just tell me and I'll do it." Ofelia answered immediately. She was breathless with excitement. "I'll do whatever you want."

"Not like that. I mean, listen." Daniel began, "When you talk to Leonard, don't tell him you and I are going to a meeting or anything like that. Just tell him that I am coming to pick you up, to take you out. If he asks where, tell him you don't know yet, just 'out'".

"Por que?" Ofelia asked, and shook her head, "Why?"

"Because, I have a feeling he won't react in a bad way. In fact, I think he'll be just as excited as we are, though he won't say so."

Ofelia's eyes grew wider and she seemed to recall something. She said, "I have a cousin who's married to this man who works here. He told me one time the same thing. He said that Leonard likes it when I am with somebody else. I think maybe that's true. I mean, I kind of figured it out before, anyway."

"This doesn't have to be some kind of tragedy for him, Ofelia. At least not yet. It could be a way of letting Leonard adjust to the idea of losing you. I mean, presuming that might actually happen, which it might not."

"Okay." Ofelia said, though she seemed uncertain. The only thing she was certain of was that she would obey Daniel. She felt weak at the knees when she felt the strength of that resolve. She had gone from being a skillful liar to being absolutely candid in one afternoon. At least as far as Daniel was concerned. And she was finding out that being shamelessly honest could be just as exciting as being tricky and coy.

Daniel told Ofelia to go home and rest for a while, and that he would pick her up outside her apartment building at seven o'clock. Ofelia's heart sank, because it seemed such a long time. "What should I wear?" she asked.

"Whatever you want." Daniel said, "We're not going anywhere special. Just to my apartment. If that's okay with you, of course."

Ofelia smiled, "But I want to dress nice for you. I want to wear something you like."

"You'd look good in a burlap sack." Daniel told her. Ofelia gave him that quizzical, hunting-dog look. Daniel's heart caught in his throat when he said to her, "It doesn't matter what you wear, sweetie, because it won't be staying on very long."

Ofelia bit her fingernail and smiled at him, her eyes blazing. Finally she turned and left his office to head home.

12