Ofelia Ch. 02 Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was either stop Ofelia or shoot into her mouth. He didn't want to finish that way, not yet. He told her to stop, to stop sucking his cock. She didn't want to stop. Her head bobbed up and down. She rubbed his balls, gobbled his cock, sucked up at the head only, licked and kissed it. She loved it. She was proud of it, happy for it. She was glad it was in the world.

He had to literally wrest the girl from him. He used his strength reluctantly and she yielded to it once she felt it being exerted over her. He turned her towards him and kissed her mouth, tasting his own cock, his own issue, and then kissed her throat, her collarbone, her breasts. He picked the girl up and she kissed him while he carried her to his bedroom. He was holding her little bottom. She pulled her legs up around his waist. She was light and fragile: bones, silk, and breath.

He told her when he put her down to stay still. He pulled her taut little calves and slid her butt down to where he wanted her. He didn't have to tell her to keep her legs open. Her arms were up behind her. She saw him opening a small condom wrapper and she pleaded softly, "Do you have to put that on, mi vida? Do you have to?"

"Yes. You want to wind up pregnant? Are you using anything?"

"Que? Oh, no, no. Pero. But."

"Ofelia, be quiet."

Daniel was having trouble getting the thing on. Ofelia wanted to get up and help him but he had told her to stay still. She put her hand between her legs to make sure she was still wet. She was teeming.

"Fuck!" Daniel said, and tossed the thing away. Then he was tearing a second one open. His cock stood out, loping heavily to the right, hard.

When he finally had it on he crawled onto the bed between her legs. He had never made love to a woman so small, so slight. Her cunt was only slightly above the mattress because she had such a tiny ass. He put his cock at the small, reddish opening and mounted her. She enclosed him with her long legs, her beautiful, skinny arms. "Oh my God, sweetheart..." he moaned, as he pushed gently and entered her cautiously.

"Oh mi amor, mi vida!" Ofelia responded, kissing him, kissing his cheek, pushing her cunt upwards, swallowing him up inch by inch. She would have taken his whole body, his whole earthly and spiritual presence, into and inside herself.

Daniel and Ofelia moved together, kissing affectionately, stopping, staring at one another, moving again, wanting to continue doing this sweet dance indefinitely. Their tongues met in mid-air, swashbuckled, licked, in a tangle of breath that smelled of one another. They kissed for minutes at a time. Ofelia's hands ran all over him, his back, his arms, his smooth rump. Daniel slipped his arms under her and embraced her, hugged her, pulled her soft little breasts up against him. After a while his hips took on a life of their own and he was pushing and pushing into her, his cock plumbing deep, butting at the opening of her cervix.

Ofelia climaxed, and he felt her cunt wrestle with his cock, listened to her loud yammering of approval and pleasure and surprise. When Daniel finally emptied himself she climaxed yet again, even more enthusiastically than before, just feeling him throb in there. She wanted to feel it splattering inside her, and wished that piece of plastic would go to Hell because she hated it. She hated it because it kept her lover's cockmilk from spurting and spitting into her body.

She wanted it in there, and wanted to keep it in there. That was where it belonged.

12