Ofelia Ch. 04 Pt. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manuel pet his sister's shoulder and she started to do something which gave him an indescribable pleasure. While she moved her lips up and down his penis she pulled her pony-tail over in front of her and tickled his legs and groin and testicles with it. She had gotten the idea from a picture in one of Manuel's magazines. He would let out a huge sigh whenever she started that, and she would sometimes giggle at his reaction. She knew of his fascination with a girl's hair, and particularly, of course, with her own hair. She let his cock lay back on his flat belly for a moment, covered with her spittle, and lifted herself up so that she could crouch over him.

This turned out to have many advantages, since not only could she rub the end of her pony-tail all over his legs, balls, and cock, she could also lean farther over and brush her soft breasts on him, scratch at his skin with her nipples. In this way Manuel could easily reach her butt too, and he did it now. She moved her legs apart so that he could get to everything, and lifted her cheeks just a little bit.

When it was cool, Ofelia enjoyed the sensation of the air against her private parts as she opened herself up to it. Manuel touched her intimately, more intimately, in fact, than Kenneth had, or even Daniel. He liked to rub the small brown hole nestled between her smooth cheeks; he liked how she tucked it in first, then relaxed the muscle so that he could get his finger inside it. He would make sure to get his finger nice and wet from her pussy first, and there was never any shortage of lubrication coming from there. Ofelia liked being touched so intimately by Manuel. Her heart started to beat faster.

Ofelia let Manuel know that she wanted him to continue exploring her there, to gradually open her up more and more. She had told him one night as they lay still after being together, that she wanted him to be the first to enter her in that way, too, when she thought she could accommodate him. She made his heart swell and his stomach burn when she told him that. And he was hot with a blush when she said, "Maybe it won't ever happen, because Pepe is too big."

Now she lifted Pepe and took him back in her mouth. Manuel would have to stop her before too long. He tried to concentrate on that little hole in her butt, moving his middle finger carefully, cautiously, until he got to the second knuckle. She was so tight in there. For the past few days Ofelia had been washing herself even more thoroughly in that area when she showered at night. When it came time for Daniel to finally ask about entering her that way, which she was almost sure he would because of certain comments he made, she was determined to be ready. She remembered his coldness only a short while before on the drive back to the beach; then she remembered how she had felt his come shooting deep inside her, how every cell of her body opened up to receive it.

She was hoping that she had conceived Daniel's baby.

Ofelia moved her little round bottom a little, as a signal for Manuel to plumb a little further, to move his finger, to tickle her pussy with his other fingers. She made little moans as she sucked up and down his cock, getting it so wet she had literally worked up a foam. Manuel pushed his finger further inside her, touched the hot walls inside there, used his ring and pinky finger to move inside her pussy, to caress her clit. He wanted to make her come but he didn't want to come yet. He wanted to lay on top of her.

"Mi amor, stop. Please. I'm about to come."

Ofelia did stop. She took it out of her mouth and kissed it up and down, kissed his balls, his leg, and pushed her backside against his hand. "Oh....Ohhhh Papi....." she breathed loudly, and Manuel felt her let go. Her clitoral orgasms were nothing like the other ones, but she still became very wet; and since his finger was up her ass, deep inside it, she had a more powerful one than usual. He felt her asshole squeeze his knuckle, felt the issue from her pussy trickle warmly down his wrist. She ended up practically sitting on his hand, and she would have fallen off the bed were he not holding her, his strong arm bearing her weight.

She kissed his cheek, his neck, his chest, and was about to straddle him when he begged her to lie on her back. She seemed to prefer it almost any other way, but Manuel had only done it that way once, and he wanted to do it again. He loved the feeling of having her under him, her bare breasts just right there, her face, her hair. It was as if she was his wife. But it was for precisely that reason that Ofelia preferred not to have sex with her brother that way.

"How about if I bend over, Papi." She said to him, giving his cock a tug, "You get to see my butt. You like that, si?" she smiled and raised her eyebrows, and Manuel could see it even in the dim light.

"Why don't you want me on top of you?" Manuel asked her, sounding hurt.

Ofelia didn't like that sound at all, and immediately she changed her voice, "Oh, is that what you think? No, Papi, no, no. Come on, move. Scoot. Andale." Manuel let Ofelia lay down and she opened her legs, held out her arms to him. "Come to Mama." she said. "Come to me."

~

Ofelia got up at six AM and called the mill. It worked twenty-four-seven and there was always someone on the phones. When she got an answer she told the voice on the other end her name and he department and gave her reason for not being able to work her shift: "I got very ill eating some bad food, I think."

Once that was taken care of she went back to bed and felt giddy and excited. It was like skipping school. She looked at Manuel's sleeping face and wondered if they would have a chance to do something before breakfast. Ofelia much preferred to have sex in the light, and the sun was just beginning to redden the sky outside. Dominga usually rose at about eight o'clock on weekdays, even though she had been out of a job for three months since the doctor in whose office she had worked as a receptionist moved his practice to Santa Monica. Dominga was receiving unemployment plus her husband's guilt-payments, as she called them. He no longer owed child support but he continued to send his family money anyway.

Ofelia wished her mom was going to work. She felt a twinge of guilt. She lay there and wondered to herself: Maybe I am crazy. Maybe I am a sex maniac, like Papi says. Is it normal to want it all the time? She decided to try and think of something else. She thought of Leonard. She didn't think he would want her back, and she wasn't going to marry him anyway, even if he did; but she wasn't going to just forget him. She wanted him to be in her life, and she missed him.

If he wanted to make love to her, Ofelia decided, she would give herself to him. That's what she would tell him. She doubted that he would want her on those terms; but if he did, at any time, she would give herself to him. She thought at first that it would be wrong to offer herself to Leonard, that it would be best if he never had her that way, so that he wouldn't know what he would soon be missing. But she felt a strong resolve now, in the opposite direction. He was right when he said he deserved her, that he had waited longer than anyone else. He was right. So, the choice would be his. She wasn't going to be Mrs. Santiago, but she could still have a place in his life if he chose. If not, then so be it. But the choice would be his.

Ofelia rolled onto her side for a moment and came up close behind Manuel. She kept her hand under the blanket and reached between her legs. She was wet. She turned onto her back again and quietly caressed herself, taking the thick sides of her vulva in her fingers and squeezing them, examining them. She touched the smaller lips in between, and the opening down at the bottom, then back to the little fleshbud at the top under its miniature pink tent.

She decided to let her mind wander instead of waking her brother. Her left hand came up and she squeezed her breast, felt her nipple between her fingers stiffen up. She worked up a mouthful of spit, covered her finger tips with it, and circled them around her large areola, making it get harder, and around her nipple, feeling it swell. She closed her eyes while her other hand worked down between her legs. She became wetter and wetter as her middle finger went inside her, and she used her thumb up top. Of its own volition her tense little butt began to move around on the bed sheet. Her hip bones poked out through her skin as she opened her legs wider.

In her mind she saw the beautiful girl again, except this time Kenneth wasn't there. But in a way it was Kenneth: a female version of him. This one had his face, his high cheek bones, his sharp, angular features, his color; but she had fuller lips, bigger eyes, more liquid, deeper, more mysterious. Ofelia pushed against her finger, squeezed it inside. The she-Kenneth was licking her up and down, her billowy mane of coal-black hair on Ofelia's legs. The she-Kenneth's breath was hot, swirling between the cheeks of Ofelia's rump, on her wet pussy which the phantom girl was holding open like a tiny and delicate book with her long, tapered fingers. Then there was another girl over top of her, good heavens, and this girl had skin like warm vanilla and hair the color of dandelions, and her red, red lips came down to kiss Ofelia's, and Ofelia opened her mouth and felt a dark red flame cry out at the top of her belly as she pushed her tongue on the guera's tongue like she was a boy and...

She surprised herself how quickly she came. It wasn't bone-cracking good, but it was good. She rode right into it like those long-haired, sun-bronzed angels she had seen at San Onofre, daring the waves with their little boards. She caught it and rode on top of it, then turned into it and heard its crest roaring above her head. It was sweet and she gasped and whimpered quietly, letting it take its course and wash her back to shore, back to the tranquil and quiet morning she was bound and determined to enjoy to the fullest.

Ofelia lay still for several minutes. After a while she drifted back to sleep.

12