Off At College Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbT
BarbT
84 Followers

As we entered the house, I looked around and saw that there was a bar set up in the main room. I led the girls over to the bar and we each ordered a mixed drink. As I was turning around, I bumped into Hank. “Hi,” was all I said.

Bending over to give me a kiss on the lips, Hank replied. “Glad to see that you could make it Jenny. Who are your friends?”

Stepping forward to plant a kiss on his lips, Sandy said, “Hi, Hunk. I’m Sandy from Smith. You’re as hot as Jenny said you were.”

“And I’m the third slut from Smith. Where do you want to fuck. I’m Jen’s roomie, Julie.”

“Good to meet you. If you’re anything like Jenny, I’m sure that we will be getting to know each other better this evening and during the course of the year.” Hank replied unabashedly staring down Julie’s cleavage. “Why don’t you ladies go downstairs; there are a number of brothers looking for some company.”

We took our drinks and headed downstairs to the game room. As we went downstairs we briefly discussed the game plan to flash the guys. We finished our drinks and listened to the music for a little while, being careful not to be separated. Then Julie saw an opening near the bar and said “It’s time to be the sluts of Smith.”

With that we headed to an area near the bar and started to dance to the music in a line. As a group of guys and some girls gathered around where we were dancing, I scanned the area for Hank or Ken. I saw Hank coming down the stairs and then I saw Ken talking with a rather shapely girl that I had never seen before. Just at that moment, Julie said, “Now!” and the three of us pulled our tops up exposing three sets of bare tits.

The guys whistled and hooted and the girls gasped at our audacity. Just as quickly we pulled our tops down and stood at the bar asking for refills. The plan had its desired effect, some guy was feeling Julie up while talking with her; Hank approached Sandy and suddenly was paired off with her; Ken strolled over to me and I introduced him to Julie. And it wasn’t long before a guy was putting the moves on me.

“I’m Jim. Have I seen you around the house before?”

“I’m Jenny. I’ve been here a couple of times.” I replied. “I guess you know that I am a freshman. I’ve been over here with both Hank and Ken.”

“Oh, OK. That’s when I saw you. You must have been with Kenny because I saw you come out of the bathroom on the third floor last night. Want to shoot some pool?”

“Last night was the first time I played pool, but I’m game.”

“Love to show you how. You do know that you and your friends put on quite a show. In my three years here, no one has ever tried something so brazen.” Jim guided me over to an empty pool table. Selecting two cues, he added, “I’ll show you how to shoot. Just watch.” With that he handed me the shorter cue and racked the balls. I watched as he took the first shot. I then put down my drink and walked over to where I thought I should stand for my shot. Jim came over and put his arms around me and attempted to instruct me on how to shoot the shot. However, all I could notice was his hardening cock pushed against my ass as he leaned over me.

After one painfully long game, Jim took me over to one of the couches. “Gawd, it feels good to get off my feet. These shoes may say ‘fuck me’ but they are killing my feet.” With that I curled up against Jim’s lap and planted a wet probing kiss on his lips.

Jim quickly picked up on my move and returned the kiss while easing his hand under my tank top. His roaming hand found its target and began to play with one of my nipples, twisting it and flicking it to a firm erectness.

At the same time, I let my one hand explore Jim’s jean covered crotch. As I traced his stiffened manhood, I felt my own pussy getting moist. Jim’s lips began to wander from my mouth to my ear lobes and then down to my almost bare shoulders.

By now, I was getting very turned on and I could tell Jim was getting the same way.

I whispered into his ear, “Would you like to go upstairs and find a private spot?”

“Sorry, my room is occupied tonight. Is your room available?”

Almost panting in his ear, “I think it is, Julie had the room last night. I think that she has already shagged her guy here; I think I saw them go upstairs before we hit the couch.”

Sliding his other hand under my ass, he gave it a squeeze and said, “Let’s go. I really want to get to know you better.” Copping a last feel on my tit, he pulled his hand from under my top and gave my ass a push. “Let’s see if we can get a ride. The pledges are chauffeuring us where we want to go.”

I got up rather unsteadily and said, “That sounds like a great idea.” Then I saw Sandy and Hank on the next couch and said, “We going back to the dorm, would you guys like a lift?”

Hank turned to Sandy and said, “Do you want to leave now?”

Sandy looked at me and then looked at Hank as she replied, “I want to get to know you as well as Jenny here knows you. Hell, yes, I’m ready to go somewhere and get laid. But let me call my roommate to see if she is in or out.”

I turned and nestled my body against Jim. I looked up at him and started playing tonsil hockey while pressing my tits and groin into Jim. “You don’t mind if we share a ride with my friend, do you?” I eased my hand between our bodies and gave Jim’s stiff manhood a gentle squeeze.

“No, I don’t. If you’re not careful though I’m just as likely to fuck you right here.”

Sandy interjected, “I guess we can use my room, Samantha, appears to be out.” Turning to Jim, she continued, “You don’t mind sharing a ride? I really appreciate that, these shoes are killing my feet.”

Jim led us up the stairs, holding my hand. As we got to the front door, he pulled me close to him and gave my ass a friendly squeeze. “Nice ass, Jen.”

The four of us stood around the front entrance for a few minutes waiting for a pledge to arrive to drive us back to Smith Hall. Jim eased his hand under my mini and rubbed my bare ass cheeks. A big grin came over his face as he pinched first one cheek and then the other. I noticed that Hank was also playing with Sandy’s semi nude ass while they french kissed.

As our car pulled up, Hank and Sandy broke their kiss. Jim, however, did not stop feeling me up, but used his hand to guide me to the waiting car. The four of us got into the back seat, with Sandy and I sitting on Hank’s and Jim’s laps. I rubbed my ass suggestively against the bulge in Jim’s jeans and he responded by sliding both hands under my top to play with my tits while planting little kisses around the back of my neck.

I’m not sure what Hank and Sandy were doing as I was lost in my thoughts about my impending fucking. I did hear Hank say, “Smith Hall, pledge. We’ve got special cargo here.” I also think I heard Sandy moan, “I can’t wait to feel your huge cock in my horny pussy.”

We arrived at the dorm and our chauffer parked the car and opened the doors for us. I led Jim into the dorm and as we strolled through the lounge I noticed that some of the same guys and girls were still in the lounge from when we had left. I also caught Sandy’s big “I’m going to get laid smile” as we walked through the lounge. As we neared the stairway doors, I gave my ass an extra wiggle. As the door closed and I started to climb the stairs I felt a hand under my skirt again. We reached our floor and as Sandy and I sashayed toward our rooms, I whispered to her, “Hope you have fun. I know I’m going to.”

Jim and I reached our door; I inserted my key and let us into to suite hall. Before unlocking my room door, I turned and pressed my body against Jim before planting a full kiss on his lips. Jim pushed back, compressing my body against the door as he ran his hands under my skirt and started to knead my ass cheeks. We continued like this for several minutes as my nipples hardened and my pussy began lubricating. We finally broke the clinch and I turned to unlock the room door while Jim continued to let his hands roam over my willing body.

We no more than got into the room and Jim had me against the door again. As he pressed his body against mine, I felt his cock press against my mound. This time, he ran one hand under my tank top to massage my aching tits while slipping the other hand under my skirt to finger my slit. As we kissed, I started to unbutton his shirt and stroke his hairy chest. I leaned into his ear and whispered, “I want to fuck. But I’ve got to pee real bad first.”

We broke our embrace and I went into the bathroom. Sitting down on the toilet, I pulled my soaking thong down my thighs. As the pee came out, I felt how wet the thong was and decided to simply take it off. After wiping myself, I slipped a finger into my pussy to make sure that I was still moist. I pulled my finger out and licked my fragrance off my finger.

As I swayed back into the room, I held the panties behind me. I looked in Jim’s eyes and could see the desire in his eyes as well as in the bulge in his jeans. Thrusting my tank top covered tits against his chest and my mini skirted mound against his leg, I waved the black thong in his face saying, “I didn’t think I’ll need this anymore.”

“Jen, you are sure that you want to fuck?” was his response.

Reaching for his belt, I answered, “Hell yes! I want your cock inside of me.” As I undid his belt and then his zipper, Jim slipped a hand between our bodies and started to ease a finger up and down between my swollen lips. “Shit that feels good,” I added. I continued working on his jeans and was shortly rewarded when I got both his jeans and briefs down below his crotch. I looked down and murmured, “Gawd, that is the biggest cock I’ve ever seen. I don’t know if it will fit in my pussy.”

“It will, believe me. It has fit into every broad I’ve ever tried to fuck. Got a jacket?”

“A what?” I replied.

“A rubber, a condom?”

“I’m a good girl, I’m on the pill. We don’t need one of those things.”

“Yes we do girl. I don’t know who has been sticking their dick in you and I don’t want to catch anything. Besides, you don’t know who I’ve been fucking. It will protect you too.”

“What if I don’t have any?” I answered suddenly becoming a little desperate since I was so turned on.

“We don’t fuck. Simple as that. I try to think with my big head and not my little head. It is hard sometimes when a chick is as hot as you; but I’ve promised myself when I first started fucking that I would do nothing unprotected unless I know the complete medical background of the chick.”

Thinking fast, I remembered that Julie kept a stash of condoms in her top dresser drawer. Quickly reaching in, I found one and pulled it out. “My roomie uses them and I don’t think she’ll mind if we borrow one. I’ve never used one before though so I don’t know what to do.”

“Give it to me. I’ll show you how to put one on a guy.” With that Jim tore open the packet and unrolled the condom on his engorged cock. “Now bend over the desk, spread your legs and pull your skirt up. I want to take you like the slut you think you are.”

I did as I was told; I bent over the desk chair and let my tits press against the desktop through the tank top, then I spread my legs and flipped my skirt up exposing my ass and pussy to Jim’s gaze. I stood there waiting for the assault on my pussy by his sheathed cock. Jim ran his hands up my inner thighs making me tremble with anticipation. Then each hand clutched a bare ass cheek. He pulled my buns apart exposing my both my asshole and pussy lips to his waiting cock. He probed my crack with his cock as he slipped two fingers into my well lubricated pussy. After a few finger strokes, he withdrew his fingers and slipped his cock against my lower lips.

“Come on stud, fuck me. I want that big cock inside me.”

“When I’m good and ready slut. Stand up straight for a moment, I want to play with your jugs while I fuck you.” I complied and he pulled my top above my tits but not off me. At the same time he took the fingers that had been in my pussy and started stroking one tit. “Bend over again slut.” Again I complied since I wanted his cock in the worst way.

He continued to manipulate my tits with his finger as he rocked the tip of his cock against my slit. I started to thrust my hips backwards hoping to impale his cock in my pussy but Jim sensed my move and eased his hips backwards in time with my thrust. “Horny tonight aren’t we girl?”

“Please Jim, fuck me! Stick that big cock in my pussy.”

He eased his cock forward a little splitting my pussy lips, but not entering my pussy canal. “Tell me where you want my cock, slut.”

“In my pussy.” I whined.

“You want it where, slut? In your cunt?”

“Please fuck my horny cun – nt. I’m your fucking slut. What more do you want? Fuck me in my cunt.” At this point my legs were trembling with an overwhelming need to have his hard male organ inside of me.

Jim twisted my stiff nipples and then plunged his covered cock into my pussy. The condom changed the sensation of the entry, but there was still the relief of having my pussy filled with a man. Unlike Hank and Kenny, Jim did not try to ram his entire cock into me in one stroke. While every guy that I had fucked had filled my pussy, Jim’s cock really stretched the walls of my pussy. In fact when his cock hit my cervix, his balls were not even touching me like they had with the other guys.

As he continued to fuck me, Jim was moving in slow motion. In and out, in and out, his cock pistoned slowly in and out of my very turned on pussy. Both his hands were busy stroking and caressing my exposed breasts adding to the electricity I was feeling through out my body.

Moaning, “That’s it. Fuck me with your big tool. Yes, that’s it, play with my titties. Make me cum. Please make me cum.” I slipped a hand down to my bush and found my stiff little clit. I started stroking it to intensify the pleasures that I was receiving from Jim’s cock.

Jim continued to pinch and flick my hardened nipples and massage my tits. He also began to increase the speed of his thrusts in and out of my stuffed pussy. “I’m not enough for you? You gotta play with yourself, slut.”

My only response was, “Fuck me harder. This slut needs to cum real bad.”

“Lick your slutty fingers slut. I’ll show you what a real cock is like.” With that Jim released his grip on my tits and slid his hands back to my hips. Leveraging my hips he started to slam into my pussy with more and more vigor. My tits and swollen nipples rubbed against the desk and my whole body was being slammed forward or being pulled back.

I brought my fingers to my mouth to suck on the secretions that were present on my fingers. “God, I’m all most there. Jimmie, you cock is fantastic. I love it.” All the sensations came together as the by now familiar shocks spread from my pussy, clit and tits to the parts of my body. “I’m cumming. Sweet Jesus, I’m cumming.” As my legs started to buckle, I moaned, “I can’t stand anymore. I’m still cumming. My god, I’m still cumming.”

“Slut, stay standing while I fuck your cunt. A good little slut is more concerned about the guy than herself. Remember that you little slut.” Following Jim’s orders I managed to stay standing by basically collapsing on the desk and letting it support me.

As I managed to catch my breath, I began concentrating on getting Jim off. “Cum for me. I want to feel you cumming in my hole.” I also concentrated on tightening my pussy muscles around his thrusting cock. “Fill my cunt with your manhood,” I crooned. “Fuck this slut.” Suddenly I felt his cock swell even more as his jism flowed through his cock into the end of the condom.

“Is that what you wanted slut? You are one hot girl. Hank and Ken were both right, you sure know how to please a man.” With that he leaned over and kissed me behind the ear. As his spunk drained into the condom, Jim’s massive hard on began to shrink. As that was happening, he took hold of his cock and pulled it out of my pussy with a plop.

Jim sat down on the bed and said, “Now be a good girl and take this spent thing off me.” I gingerly bent over and slid the used rubber off his shriveling manhood. “Now be a nice girl and get a warm wash cloth and wash me off.”

I put the condom on the desk and staggered over to the sink to get a wash cloth. As I wet the wash cloth, I looked at myself in the mirror. My top was still above my tits which were still stiff and swollen from friction that they had just endured. My hair was also a mess but I had that radiant glow that I always got after being fucked. While the water was running I bent over and loosened the straps to my heels and stepped out of them. Then I walked back to where Jim was sitting and gently washed his shrunken cock and balls.

Standing before Jim in my mini skirt and tank top Jim looked at me and said, “Girl I want to see your bare assed cunt; drop the fucking skirt and while you’re at it, lose the top.” I gladly pulled the tank top over my head and then reached behind me to unzip the skirt. “Now, if you want to go another round, kneel down and take my jeans and underwear off me.” Again I did as I was told. “Now be a good slut and sit on my lap so I can suck on your jugs.”

I was starting to get a little upset that Jim was continuing to call me a slut but then I realized that we had started it with our performance at the house. I stepped forward, spread my thighs and straddled Jim’s lap as I sat down on his legs. He immediately began to nuzzle his face into my cleavage as he began kissing the slopes of my breasts. He quickly worked his way up my right breast and I was rewarded when he reached my still stiff nipple. Sucking it into his mouth, he flicked his tongue against it and not so gently nipped at the nipple with his teeth.

My breathing started to quicken and I started shifting my ass around on Jim’s lap. My hands began searching his backside including the back of his head. I pulled his head tighter against my tit trying to force more of it into his wet mouth. “Oh, god, that feels good. Suck my titty. Yeah, that’s right, suck me hard.” I wiggled my ass against his thighs and then reached down between us with my free hand to play with Jim’s deflated cock. As I was massaging his male organ, I felt it growing in my hand. “Keep sucking, big boy. I think that you have a little treat, no make that a big treat, growing for me.” With that I gave his cock a little squeeze.

We carried on in this position for a few more minutes. At that point I was breathing very hard and my natural lube was dripping out of my pussy. Jim’s massive cock was fully erect and as I wiggled my ass I could feel it against my lower lips. However, before anything happened, Jim calmly said, “Got another cover?”

“Oh! Yes, I do.”

“Well get it you horny slut. I ain’t catching anything from you.”

I stood up and walked over to Julie’s dresser and pulled out another package. I went back to the bed and got on the bed and sat down with my ass by my pillow. Jim turned and knelt in front of me with his hard on pointing straight at my belly button. This time I tore the package open and carefully unrolled the fresh condom over Jim’s fuck tool. I then lay down on my back, spread my legs and grasped my elevated knees pulling then even further apart.

Jim crawled between my up raised legs and positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy. Instead of pushing in though, he leaned over and began suckling on my left breast. “Come on, I want your cock in my pus – cunt.” I felt my lube seeping down out of my pussy and slicking the crack in my ass. Jim’s kisses left my breast and started down my belly. After a brief stop to lick out my belly button, he continued downward until he was kissing my brunette bush. At the same time Jim’s hands replaced his lips on my tits and they continued to receive male attentions which they showed their gratitude for by staying stiff and distended. “Jimmie, stop playing with me and fuck me. I need your cock inside my pus --, I mean cunt.” Just then, his lips found my clit and I moaned, “Yes, Jimmie, suck my clit. Make love to my clit.”

BarbT
BarbT
84 Followers