Off At College Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbT
BarbT
84 Followers

Jim sucked my sensitive organ between his teeth and gently nipped at it. I began buckling wildly and then I felt his tongue flick it back and forth which pushed me over the top. My whole body spasmed as my orgasm shot through out my body. I released my grip on my knees and my legs fell over Jim’s shoulders. All I could utter was, “Oh, shit, oh, shit, my god.”

Before I had completely come down from the most intense orgasm that I had ever experienced, Jim pushed my legs back up with his shoulders and began sliding his cock into my convulsing pussy. Because my pussy muscles were still contracting from my orgasm, Jim’s cock seemed more massive than when he had taken me the first time. “Jimmie, you’re so damn big. This slut’s cunt is so tight I don’t know if I can take all of you.” However, Jim just kept up a steady pressure with his groin and continued to force his meat into my pussy channel. He also gripped my ankles and pushed my legs up and out opening my pussy to his cock. As my orgasm continued to subside, my interior muscles relaxed some and his passage became easier.

Again I was unable to take his entire cock into my slot due to his size. After he made contact with my back wall, he just knelt there with me impaled on his cock. As he began to withdraw I felt more of my pussy lube run out of my pussy and down between my ass cheeks. “You’re so big. I’ve never had anything like you inside me before.”

“How do you want it slut. Hard and fast? Slow and sensual? I can give to you however, you want it.”

“God your cock feels so good in my puss – cunt. I’m just a slut who wants to get fucked by your massive cock. My pu – cunt is here for you. However you want me, just fuck me. I want to feel you cum again.” With that he picked up the pace. “All I want is to feel you shoot off in my cunt.”

Jim began slamming his cock against my cervix making me shudder with each in stroke. Each out stroke pulled more pussy lube out of my fuck crack as my ass crack and my bed linen got drenched. I chanted, “Fuck my cunt, fuck my cunt. Make me cum. Fuck my cunty. Shoot your load into me.” Involuntarily my interior muscles contracted and expanded around his surging cock. I reached my right hand down to my breasts to rub and stroke my bouncing tits. With my other hand I licked my fingers before sliding it down to my clit and playing with it.

Jim continued to pound his cock into me with more and more force. The friction that he was generating in my pussy and the friction that I was causing on my clit was getting me near another orgasm. My breathing got very rapid and I mumbled, “I almost there Jimmie. I gonna cum any second now.”

He saw my finger playing with my clit and coolly remarked, “Slut, playing with yourself again. Ain’t I man enough to take care of you, you fucking slut. I should stop fucking you and just let you play with yourself.”

Although I was almost over the top I whimpered, “Don’t stop! I need you to fuck my cunt.” Just at that moment something pushed me over the stop and my orgasm flowed through out my sex crazed body. My arms stopped playing with my tits and clit and dropped beside me. “I’m cumming! Don’t stop, I’m cumming.”

“I see that this little slut likes to cum.” Jimmie increased his tempo even more, slamming the tip of his sheathed cock hard into my cervix. I continued to buck and roll through my orgasm for a couple of minutes, in fact it was so intense that I might have blacked out for a moment. As it subsided, I felt Jim’s cock thrusting in and out of my fuck canal.

I reached up and tried to pull him down to me, but given the position I was in, I had no leverage on him. My pussy muscles went back to work and within a couple of minutes I was rewarded with the feeling of Jim’s cum flowing through his cock into the tip of the protective jacket around his cock. As he began to cum, Jim thrust his cock deep into me for the last time. After his cock stopped jerking, he carefully pulled it out of my satiated pussy. He then rolled over next to me and I let my legs drop to the mattress.

A couple of minutes later, I propped myself up and looked at Jim’s deflated cock with the filled condom on the end. “I’ll be right back.” I swung my leg over his prone torso as I dragged my dangling tits across his lips in crawling over Jim’s prone body. I got up and walked over to the sink grabbing the wash cloth I had left on the desk. Running warm water over the wash cloth, I returned to the bed and removed the used condom before washing Jim’s cock, balls and pubic hair. Setting the condom on the desk, I then stood in front of Jim and made a show of wiping my thighs, pussy, mound and ass crack.

“Good girl. You are a quick learner. Bet you the next time you will even be able to put a rubber on a cock with your lips like the pros. Now come here and let’s just lie here together and bond.”

As I got back into bed, I quickly decided I wanted to be against the wall. “O.K.” I said as I crawled back over him again dragging my tits across his lips. This time I drew a reaction as he gently kissed the tips of each breast. I snuggled up against his body with one hand on his soft cock and the other massaging his chest.

We must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew, Julie was staggering in the door drunk and disheveled. She looked at the two of us and said, “I see you two made good use of the room. However, god damn it, its 3:00 a.m. and I want to get some fucking sleep.”

Jim turned to me and said quietly, “I should be going. She is drunk and I don’t want to help put her to bed.” With that Jim got up picked up his clothes and began dressing. Meanwhile, Julie started pulling her top off baring her tits for Jim.

“I could stand another fucking. That brother of yours was only good for three fucking rounds and the fucker had a hair trigger.”

Jim continued dressing. As he slipped on his shoes, he looked at Julie and said, “Another time sweetie. Your tits do look delicious and I’ll bet your twat is just as fuckable as Jenny’s here.” Turning to me, he said, “Jenny, could you show me the door.”

As I was scrambling out of bed, Julie dropped her skirt. “Bet you my twat needs a cock more than my roomie’s does?”

Her pussy lips looked swollen from a hard night, but Jim just said, “I’ll call you sometime. Jenny here took real good care of me. As much as I might want to fuck your cunt, I’m not sure that I could.”

This caused me a wry smile as Jim and I walked into the suite hallway. I stood on my toes and press my naked body against his as we shared a long wet kiss. Giving my ass a squeeze, Jim said, “Good night Jenny. You really do know how to entertain a guy.”

“Good night, Jim.” I replied as I let him out the hallway door and went back to bed.

BarbT
BarbT
84 Followers