Off At College Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbT
BarbT
84 Followers

Bruce started a slow rhythmic in and out stroking of my sex channel. My pussy felt full even though I knew that his cock was the smallest that I had had at college. I kept my ass elevated which caused Bruce's pubic bone to massage my clit with each down stroke. Bruce panted, "Jenny, you're so tight. I can't believe you're not a virgin."

My reply was direct and to the point, "Bruce, fuck me harder. Make me cum. Make me cum on your sweet cock." I played with my nipples, pinching and pulling them out from my tits. Bruce's strokes became faster and harder. As he mashed into my clit, I could hardly stand it. "Harder. That's it, fuck me harder. Make me... Oh my gawd, I'm almost there." All of a sudden Bruce drove into me hard and stopped. He ground his pubic bone into my clit as the now familiar shocks raced from my clit and my pussy to the rest of my body. "I'm cumming, sweetie! I'm cum - min --- ming." My whole body shook as I collapsed on the couch/bed bringing Bruce down with me. Then I felt his cock swell just a bit just before he began spurting his seed into my sex channel.

"I'm cumming, Jenny." Bruce announced.

"That's good, sweetie. I feel your cum inside of me. It makes me feel like a woman."

Bruce just lay on top of me. I brought my leg up from the floor and hooked it over his thigh. Bruce gently kissed me on the lips and I returned the kiss. Then he said, "Jenny that was wonderful. I will never forget this evening."

"Neither will I Bruce. I needed that and I needed you. You are a sweet and gentle man."

"Do you want me to get off you?"

"Just stay in me for awhile, sweetie. I love the feel of your cock inside me." To emphasis the point, I locked my leg tighter on this thigh. "I'll let you know when I need you to get off me."

We just lay there for some time, feeling the closeness of each other and not speaking. After what seemed like an hour, Bruce's shrunken organ slipped out of my pussy. At that point, I whispered to Bruce, "Could you roll over?"

"No, I can't Jenny. But I can fix the bed so that we can be next to each other." With that Bruce got out of bed and then reached over me to undo the couch rail, making the couch into a regular bed. "Slide over Jenny." I eased myself closer to the wall to give him room to crawl back into bed. We just lay next to each other, lightly kissing each other and running our fingers over each others body.

Bruce drifted off to sleep and I was nearly asleep when I realized what was happening. As much as I wanted to stay with Bruce, I decided that I should wake up in my own bed in the morning. As I tried to crawl over Bruce I managed to wake him up. "I have to get going."

With my tits hanging in his face, he licked on a nipple and said, "Jenny, you can spend the night if you want. Bob is gone for the week-end."

"Sweetie, as much as I would love to spend the night with you and maybe have you a couple of more times, I promised myself that I would always wake up in my own bed this year." I finished crawling over him and stood on the floor naked. "There are my panties and bra." I bent over and picked up my panties. "Now where did I leave my jeans and top? Oh, yeah, in the bathroom." I gingerly walked towards the bathroom as Bruce swung out of bed and began putting on his clothes. Looking back over my shoulder, I said, "Bruce, I can get back to Smith by myself. You don't have to get dressed."

Just like the others, Bruce replied, "I would never ask a lady who I've just fucked to walk herself home. Besides, I really don't want tonight to end. I've had a great time with you; beyond the sex."

Opening the bathroom door, I said, "That's sweet. Besides being a good fuck, you are fun to be with." I pulled my panties up my legs and then grabbed my jeans and pulled them on. Picking up my top, I walked back to Bruce and said, "Please kiss my tits before I put my top on; they still need a little manly attention". Bruce leaned down and sucked my left breast into his mouth and played with it for a few seconds. I purred, "Oh, shit, I don't know if I really want to leave. Shit, your mouth makes my tit feel on fire." Bruce slipped his lips off my left breast and quickly repeated the action on my right breast. I rubbed my saliva coated left breast and murmured, "Gawd, don't stop sweetie."

Bruce calmly removed his mouth from my chest tits said, "I've gotta stop now or, or..."

"Or what?" I asked.

"I'm not gonna let you go back to your dorm. And I know that you want to go back. For some reason girls figure it's alright to fuck a guy silly, but it's wrong to sleep with them. Now get your top on Jenny so I can take you back to Smith."

Knowing that Bruce had hit the nail on the head, I slipped my top over my head. I also found my shoes and put them on and followed Bruce out of the door stuffing my bra into my jeans pocket. We walked hand in hand silently back to Smith Hall. When we got to the front door Bruce took me by the shoulders and pulled me against him. We gave each other a probing full mouthed kiss.

Coming up for air Bruce said, "Jenny, I had a wonderful time tonight. You are a great girl and I want to see you again. I don't care want happened last week and I don't care if you continue to screw other guys, I still want to see you again."

I looked up at Bruce and replied, "Bruce, I'm glad you asked me out. I just wish you had called a little earlier last week. I'm also glad that we did it." I started another bout of kissing after which I said, "You have my number, I would love to go out with you again. Besides I will see you in class next week." With that I turned, unlocked the front door and went in the dorm.

BarbT
BarbT
84 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
Sman4444Sman4444almost 2 years ago

Great story, I like the sex scenes a lot but I like the romance and kissing just as much if not more. Thanks for the stories.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Double Trouble Mother / Daughter try to trick me into knocking up Daughter.in Erotic Couplings
Summer's Surrender She hated him, but does her body?in Interracial Love
College Moving-In Day First day of college with his roommate's mom.in Mature
The Twins Seduced into knocking up twin sisters.in Erotic Couplings
Fireside Truth or dare at the beach bonfire.in Interracial Love
More Stories