Off At College Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbT
BarbT
84 Followers

But, I whispered in his ear, “Later, sweetie.” I finished by probing my tongue gently into his ear. The fact that Ken was getting worked up with my teasing was obvious to anyone looking at him. Not so obvious was my increasing state of arousal. I lay down on my back next to Ken to enjoy the mid-afternoon sun. After a couple of minutes, Ken did likewise, except that he eased his hand on to my upper thigh right near the leg opening of my swim suit.

After a period of time, Ken rolled onto his side facing me. He silently planted a light kiss on my cheek and then a more serious kiss on my lips. Receiving the second kiss, I opened my lips and let his tongue probe into my mouth. I responded by rolling onto my side and slipping my arm over his waist. I returned the kiss and let my tongue play with his. This encouraged Ken to drape his arm over my waist and ease his hand onto one of my ass cheeks. As we continued to play tonsil hockey, my one hand stroked Ken’s back while my other hand teased the hairs on his chest. In the meantime, Ken’s hands were also busy roaming over my prone body, both front and back. The hand in back managed to slip into my suit while his other hand found my covered nipples and began stroking them through the material on my tank suit.

Even without any direct stimulation of Ken’s Speedo encased male organ, it was filling his Speedo. At the same time, my female organ was generating enough lubrication to make any penetration of my slot a pleasant experience for me. Ken broke the kiss and whispered to me, “Jenny, we need to find a place to fuck.” After I did not respond to his suggestion promptly he added, “My cock needs relief. Please don’t tease me.”

Just then a shadow crossed over Ken and I briefly looked up to see Hank and Sandy standing behind Ken. “Well, it looks like you two have been enjoying yourselves while we were gone,” Sandy intoned.

“Nice to see you two back,” I shot back grinning. Then I leaned over to Ken and said, “Let’s go.” Ken pushed himself up and then helped he stand up. I bent over making sure that Hank had a good look at my ass and picked up my tote.

“Where do you want to go?”

I quickly thought, “Let’s take a walk. I would like to get out of my suit.” I snatched Ken’s hand and led him towards the changing rooms.

We walked hand in hand to the changing rooms. Ken asked the simple question, “Jenny, which room?”

“Check out the guys’ room,” I told Ken.

He ducked into the men’s room and called out to me, “The coast is clear.” I took a quick glance around the outside and seeing no one, I slipped into the building. I led Ken to a stall and pulled him in with me. I sat down on the pot and slipped my swimsuit straps off my shoulders exposing my pouty tits to Ken’s view. He bent down and sucked one into his mouth, flicking his tongue back and forth against my now stiff nipple. I took my fingers from one hand and traced the outline of his swollen cock in his tight Speedo.

Ken let out a moan and I decided that I had teased him enough. I reached out and slid my fingers into the waistband of the only clothing he was wearing. With a quick jerk, I managed to expose his stiff cock and his nut sack. Realizing what was about to happen to him; Ken gave my tit one last lick and then stood up straight in front of me. I leaned forward and licked my lips as I opened them to take his cock into my oral cavity.

As my mouth encountered Ken’s little head, I ran my tongue across the glans giving it a bath. After my initial licking, I placed my right hand at the base of his cock and slid as much of his cock into my mouth as I could take. I thoroughly moistened his shaft and slowly withdrew my mouth from all but the tip of his cock. At the same time, I began sliding my hand up and down the shaft. Soon I established a rhythm between my hand and my mouth. Ken quietly egged me on, “Jenny that feels so good. You are not a tease. You’re taking care of me.” He started massaging my jutting tits and stretching the nipples on them.

I reached out with my hands to grab his buns in an effort to bring his sweet manhood closer to me. I tried to say, “I love your cock,” but the words could not escape from my occupied mouth. I was finding it a little difficult to concentrate on sucking Ken’s hard on as my pussy was becoming very much in need of some male attention. I eased one hand off his firm buns and started manipulating his family jewels seeking to bring Ken off.

However, just at that point in time when Ken was nearing the point of no return, I heard the voices of some young boys and an older man entering the changing room. I pulled Ken’s cock from my mouth and stage whispered to him, “Just wait a couple of minutes and they will be gone. I’ll finish you then.” I also pulled my feet up off the floor so that they would not be visible under the partition. While we waiting for the intruders to leave, I continued to lightly massage his cock and he rubbed my tits. “Just a couple of minutes, sweetie.” Then I added, “God damn, you hands feel good on my tits. Keep it up and I think I’ll cum from your hands.”

Finally the kids and their adult supervisor left and I was able to get back to the task in front of me. I put my feet down, leaned forward and started bobbing my head up and down Ken’s shaft. I began to sense that Ken was about ready to erupt and I made sure that just the head of his cock was in my mouth so that I could drink in the entire load of cum that Ken was about to discharge. And discharge he did – I got a mouthful and he was still spurting so I pulled his cock from my mouth a let some of it spurts on my untanned tits.

Unfortunately for my body, Ken’s orgasm stopped him from playing with my tits and left me unsatisfied. Ken sensed my frustration and leaned over and gingerly kissed my cum covered lips before saying, “You are good, Jen.”

I swallowed the mouthful of cum and replied, “Aim to please my man, sweetie.”

“I don’t think that this is the place to continue this,” Ken added. “Thanks for the blow job Jen. I’ll find a way to repay you later.” Later was not what my body wanted to hear, but my mind realized that it was the right decision. I pulled up my tank suit and repositioned the straps on my shoulders. Ken pulled up his Speedo, opened the door and looked around. Then we quickly exited the changing room and wandered back hand in hand to our blanket where Hank and Sandy were having a snack.

As we got back Hank intone, “You two look happy.” Sandy gave me a knowing look.

I shoot back, “We are. I’m sure you two enjoyed your walk too.”

“Come, come, girls, no need for a cat fight. I think its time to get going, I don’t know about you guys, but I have two labs to prepare for tomorrow.”

Hank’s response was, “A cat fight should be interesting. Especially if the pussies are au naturel.” Sandy and I blushed.

“Hank!” was all Sandy said sharply with a look that could have surgically removed his ability to procreate.

“Sorry baby. I didn’t mean to get gross.”

“Apology accepted.” Sandy and I both said simultaneously.

With that the four of us got ready to leave. We walked back to the car in much the same order as we had come to the beach, the guys carrying the cooler with Sandy and I toting the other items behind. We loaded the gear in the trunk and Sandy and Hank piled into the rear seat while I slid under the steering wheel to sit next to Ken in the front seat.

Once the car was in motion, Hank and Sandy just snuggled against each other. Ken let his hand drift onto my upper thigh. He lightly stroked my thigh, causing me to slightly spread my upper legs. After a couple of more minutes, his hand was up against my crotch with only my suit between his fingers and my still moist lower lips. Ken whispered in my ear, “Your crotch is wet. Did I do that to you?”

I turned my faced, planted a light peck on his ear and quietly replied, “You sure as hell did sweetie. I was about ready to explode back there when those kids came in and we had to stop.”

“I’ll have to do something about that when we get back. I think I can find the time.”

As he finished the statement, I looked down at his Speedo and noted with wry pleasure that his maleness was in a state of arousal. “I think I can find the time too. Always prefer a guy to my fingers.” With that I reached over and gave his cock a gentle squeeze through the material.

As we neared the campus, Ken asked Hank and Sandy, “Where do you want to go?” Then turning to me he whispered, “Do you want me to take you back to the dorm?”

Hank mumbled a reply, “Just drop us off at the house. I’ll take Sandy back later.”

I started to say, “I thought …”

Ken completed my sentence, “… we were going to do something. We can, it just has to be at your place. I know that my roommate is entertaining this afternoon.” Then speaking to Hank, he added, “Could you take the cooler into the house while I take Jenny back to her dorm?”

Hank spoke up saying, “Can do, bro.”

At that point we pulled up in front of the Gamma Delta Iota house. Hank, Sandy and Ken got out. Sandy grabbed her tote and helped Hank pick up the nearly empty cooler. Ken pulled my tote from the trunk and tossed it in the back seat and then closed the trunk.

As we drove over to Smith Hall, I said, “I don’t know if Julie will be there, but we have an agreement that if either one of us brings a guy over, the other one gets out. Hopefully, she is not engaged herself.” Ken found a parking space near the dorm and we got out. We practically ran into the dorm and up the stairs holding hands. As I unlocked the suite door, I thought I heard the shower running and then I did not.

Just as we walked into my room, Julie came out of the bathroom naked rubbing her freshly washed hair. Ken took one look at her and let out a little groan. Julie just looked at Ken and said, “Sorry Jen, I didn’t know you were going to want the room. Give me ten minutes and I’ll be out of here.”

As much as I wanted to be alone with Ken so that he could work his magic on my body, I calmly replied, “Take your time. I know that you did not know that I would be coming back with Ken. Hell, until twenty minutes ago, I didn’t know that Ken was coming up with me.” While Julie made no effort to conceal her man hunting assets, I leaned back to Ken and said, “You like the other package?”

Ken looked at me with an air of resignation, “Yeh, but …”

“No buts about it, sweetie. I don’t blame you and I don’t hold it against you.”

“… but I like the way you are packaged too,” Ken completed his thought despite my interjection.

I led Ken over to my bed and had him sit down. Then I sat down on his lap and turned to plant an open mouth kiss on his lips. It really did not take Julie long to throw a pair of panties, a tank top and a pair of short shorts on together with a pair of sandals. She grabbed a book and her hair brush and started out of the room. “I’ll be back in a couple of hours.”

As the door closed, I stood up and pulled my tank suit straps off my shoulders. I peeled my suit off and let it drop to the floor. Standing in front of Ken, I spread my thighs slightly to clearly show my moist gash, cupped my tits in my hands, and said, “Like?”

“Yeah. You’re hot and I’ll bet you a good fucking that you are ready.” With that Ken pulled me towards his body with one hand and with the other he started rubbing my hairy mound. After a few strokes one of his fingers found my slit and penetrated into my pussy. A couple of strokes with the finger later and he announced, “I win!”

“Feels good. But, but, I need your cock in my pussy,” I moaned as Ken continued to finger fuck me. Ken kept on rubbing the inside of my pussy as I climbed on to the bed and lay down on my back. As I drew my knees up and spread my thighs to invite Ken’s cock into my wet and ready sex channel, Ken pulled his finger out of my pussy. I was fully expecting to feel Ken’s rock hard boner probing my outer lips, but instead I got Ken’s tongue licking my pussy lips from the bottom near my ass to the top near my clit. A couple of more strokes separated my lips and permitted him to tongue my pussy.

With his tongue buried in my pussy, he reached one arm around the outside of my leg to massage my breast and flick his finger against my now erect nipple. When he did that I hips thrust up against his mouth driving his tongue even deeper into my pussy. The combination of my pussy lube and Ken’s saliva was making my pussy and ass crack my wet. Ken then eased his magic tongue up my slit to my female bud. As his tongue made contact with her, I again thrust my hips upward at Ken’s lips. My breathing became shallower as I my nerves tensed.

Ken pulled his arm back from my breast and used both hands to grab my elevated ass cheeks in an effort to maintain contact between his mouth and tongue and my clit and pussy. Alternating between licking my clit and plowing his tongue into my pussy, Ken pushed me to the brink of a huge orgasm. My hands started cupping my twin tits and stretching my nipples. “That’s it Kenny. That feels good. I’m almost there. Don’t stop.” Trying to catch my breath I continued my unconscious commentary, “Fuck me with your tongue. That’s it -- on my clit. Yeah, tongue fuck me.” And then finally as my orgasm flooded through my body I hoarse whispered, “Make me cum. Yeah, that’s right, I’m cumming. My god, I’m cumming.”

My ass collapsed to the bed as my body reacted to the orgasm. Ken eased his hands out from under my buns and he eased his body between my still spread thighs and over my body. Planting a kiss on my lips I could taste my secretions on his lips. He then said, “I trust that pays you back for the treat at the beach.”

Before I could say anything though, I felt his stiff boner penetrating my still pulsing pussy. “This is for the bet I just won.” Ken added as his cock plowed to the inner recesses of my womanhood.

“Oh sh – hit,” I groaned. “I forgot how big you are. Don’t stop.” As the tip of his cock hit my cervix, Ken began withdrawing. After only a couple of strokes, I was able to begin a half-hearted counter thrust in time with his strokes. With each of his downward strokes his pelvic bone managed to rub against my still engorged clit sending shivers through my body. My breath became short again as I again approached another orgasm. This time, however, it was different: a series of small jolts starting from my clit and running to my fingers and toes (and points in between). In between my pants all I could manage was a few utterances such as “Don’t stop;” “That feels good;” and “Yeah, keep fucking my pussy, Kenny.”

As I came down from my own orgasm, I started to concentrate on bringing Ken off. I slid my legs out and around his butt to pull him deeper into me. I also pulled his face down to my bouncing tits cooing, “Suck my tits, sweetie.” As he started to work one breast I continued cooing, “That’s right, fuck me, sweetie. You sure know how to get me off. Now cum for me. I want to feel your cum in my pussy.” I also started to squeeze his plunging cock with my interior pussy muscles. The cumulative effect of my efforts brought the two of us our mutual reward; cum started squirting out of Ken’s buried cock and flowing into my well lubricated cock slot. “Yes, yes! Cum for me sweetie. I love the feel of your cum in my pussy.”

Ken’s cock started to deflate in my sex channel and he stopped his thrusting. However, I kept my legs wrapped around his ass preventing him from withdrawing from me. He eased his body down until it was resting on me and then he mumbled in my ear, “Jenny, you are some girl. I’ll never accuse you of being a tease again.” With that Ken grasp my shoulders and rolled over onto his back carrying me with him and forcing me to release my lock on his buns.

I looked down at him, smiled and said, “Sweetie, you sure know how to please a girl, both physically and mentally. I love your cock buried up my pussy.”

We just lay there together for a few minutes enjoying our post-coital time together. I looked over at the clock and then down a Ken and said in my sexiest voice, “You mentioned something about labs tomorrow; do you need to prepare? I know that I would love to stay like this all night, but …”

“… I’ve enjoyed today, especially the ending. But you are right, I have two labs to prep for tomorrow. I know one is for bio, but unfortunately it is not reproductive biology. I really should get going Jen.”

“That’s OK, Ken. I didn’t get as much reading done as I hoped to this afternoon so I need to get to work too.” A frown crossed Ken’s face, but I quickly added, “I’m glad that what happened happened. I needed to get fucked by you. There is still plenty of time to get my reading done for tomorrow.” With that I did a little push up lifting my body off Ken and letting my tits swing just beyond his mouth. This caused his shrunken cock to remove itself from my genitals. I swung my legs out of the bed and stood up next to the bed. Without thinking, I bent over and slipped Ken’s spent cock in my mouth. I tasted the remains of my pussy juices and his male juices. With a quick flick of the tongue I cleaned his cock off and stood up. “There that should make you presentable back at the house.”

As Ken rolled out of my bed, he picked up his Speedo and pulled it on. He then found his shirt and sandals and put them on. I, however, did not even try to find my clothes; rather I just walked Ken to the door in my natural state. As we reached the door, I stood on my tiptoes and leaned into Ken’s chest and gave him a wet probing kiss on the lips. “Thanks for the afternoon sweetie,” I murmured as we broke the kiss.

“You are a special girl, Jen. I’m glad you decided to go.” With that Ken squeezed both my rear cheeks. “I’ll be talking to you shortly,” he said as he left the room.

After I closed the door behind Ken, I wandered over to my dresser and pulled out one of my oversized t-shirts. Slipping it on, I walked back to my bed. The clock by my bed told me it was 6:15 p.m. I picked out my seminar book from my tote bag and sat cross-legged on the spot where Ken had just brought me off and began to read.

BarbT
BarbT
84 Followers
12