Off At College Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbT
BarbT
84 Followers

"Yesssss. I want to feel you inside of my pussy."

Then came the next question, "What about a condom?"

"I'm on the god damn pill." With that I reached down and grasp his stiff member to guide it to the door of my leaking pussy. Getting my message, Bruce let his glans separate my lower lips as he eased his head up and down my slippery slit. Then with a thrust of the hips, he plunged into the wet depths of my pussy, burying his entire cock in me. Our pelvic bones bumped and Bruce paused before withdrawing almost all of himself out of my slot. "Final - ly. That's it, fuck my pussy. Fuck my pussy," I chanted.

Bruce managed to get into an easy rhythm of thrust and counter-thrust. In the position that I was in I was not able to participate too much so I just let Bruce have his way with me. I did, however, start massaging my tits and tweaking my nipples. As he continued to drive into me, I swung the leg that was against the wall over his buns to pull him deeper into me. As his strokes sped up I tightened my internal muscles around his driving cock. He muttered, "Girl, you have the tightest cunt I've ever fucked."

By that point though I was in the throws of my approaching orgasm. "Yes, Bruce, fuck me. I'm nearly there." Then I said the magic words to him, "Cum for Jenny." With that I felt his cock expand in my pussy as he was on his out stroke. I threw my arms around his neck to pull him down to me as semen started shooting from his hole.

"I'm cumming," he shouted as his male goo spurted into my waiting pussy.

"That's it. Cum for Jenny. Fill my pussy." His organ continued to shoot more spunk into my slot. It slowed to a trickle as his cock softened and shrank.

Collapsing on my torso, he panted, "God, you are a fantastic fuck Jenny." With that he began smothering my lips and cheeks with light feathery kisses. "I could fuck you all night."

With Bruce's cock still buried in my pussy I brought my other leg up and swung it around his ass to hold him inside of me. "You're pretty damn good yourself, sweetie," I cooed back. The pressure of his chest against my breasts kept me on edge.

It was not long, however, before his spent cock slipped out of my slot. Bruce rolled off me onto the bed beside me. My eyes momentarily fixed on his shrunken member before I transferred my gaze to his eyes. "Do I really have the tightest - 'um - 'um cunt that you've ever fucked before?"

"Well, it seems tighter than I remember Marce's; but then remember I've only been with you and her."

Skimming my hand down over his torso, I gently stroked his cock. "I guess I should take that as a compliment, but I don't understand why guys are fixated on tight pussies? Anyway, your suggestion that you could fuck me all night is a great idea. I'm still horny - how about it." With that I sat up on the bed and bent down to take his still limp cock into my mouth. As I did so, I could taste both my own juices and the remains of his semen on his cock. I began licking it with my tongue washing it off and tenderly massaging his nut sack with my fingers.

Warming to the task, I raised myself to a kneeling position with my ass where my head had been. As I continued to work on his manhood, he muttered, "That's it babe, suck my dick." At the same time Bruce's hand found the crack between my ass cheeks and caressed the lubricated skin at the bottom of my cheeks where his cum had leaked from my open pussy. His other hand managed to grab one of my jiggling tits which he stroked gently twisting my erect nipple. A few minutes work rewarded my mouth with a stiffening cock which I continued to bob up and down on making it harder and harder.

Suddenly Bruce's other hand released my breast and slapped my elevated bun. "Let's fuck. Girl, ride my boner. I want to fuck your cunt again." Although his language bothered me some, my body drove me to stop the blow job and swing my body over his groin. I kept a hold of his cock as I positioned my pussy above his now stiff cock.

Looking directly into his baby greens, I moaned, "Yes, I want you inside of me." I lowered my pussy until it was just touching his up thrust cock. I rubbed it between my swollen lips to get the tip moist. Bruce reached up and began rubbing my protruding mammaries as I brought his cock to the entrance to my sex channel. With a quick thrust down, his cock pushed all the way into my still dripping pussy. As our pelvic bones touched I felt full and sexually desirable.

His stroking of my tits was inflaming my desire to ride his manhood until I found relief for the tension that was building inside of me. I pushed my pelvis up until only the glans of his cock was still in my channel. Then I slid back down his piston rod until it was fully embedded in me again. As I picked up the pace, Bruce slid his hands down to my hips to try to control the tempo. With my tits jiggling I leaned forward on my outstroke burying a tit in his open mouth. The nipping and tonguing that my tit received was enough to drive me right to the edge. Sitting back up I picked up the pace and began sliding forward and backward on his cock which brought the top of his cock in contact with my clit.

This was all I needed to bring about another orgasm. As my muscles tensed and then relaxed in my pussy and through out my body I panted, "I'm cumming. Yesss, I'm cum - ming." Then I felt Bruce's hands leave my hips and suddenly tweak my very stiff nipples. This set me off again. "Oh my gawd, I'm cummmmmmm --- ming again. Yes, lover. Make me come again." I just froze fully with his cock fully buried in my pussy.

When the shocks finally eased up Bruce murmured, "Get off girl. I want to fuck you from behind." I crawled off his groin releasing his rigid member from my leaking slot. Burying my head in my pillow I raised my ass cheeks into the air and awaited the sensation of having my pussy filled from the rear. It did not take him long to get off his back and kneel behind me. As his rod began separating my lower lips he reached around my body to grasp my two breasts that were pushed into the bedspread by my chest.

Then with a fluid motion of his hips Bruce pushed his cock as deep as it would go into me. His course pubic hairs tickled my enlarged pussy lips and I moaned, "Yes. Fuck me hard. God, your cock feels so good in my pussy." Bruce and I quickly found the rhythm of thrust and counter-thrust that renders the position enjoyable for both participants. I continued to moan, "That's it, fuck me harder. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me ..." as his fingers stretched my nipples and squeezed my tits like water balloons and his shaft plumbed the depths of my womanhood.

About the time that I began to feel his cock swelling, the multiple sensations sent me over the brink again. My back arched and my toes curled as another orgasm radiated out from my genitals to parts of my body. I screamed, "Yes, sweetie, I'm cumm - mmmming. Aga-ain."

Just then I felt the first spurt of Bruce's cum hit the walls of my pussy. "I'm right behind you Jen."

"Sweetie, that's it, cum in me. Fill my pussy with your spunk." My interior muscles were involuntarily tightening around his pulsing cock to milk him of his sperm.

Just then I heard Julie's voice from somewhere in the room, "Sorry, am I interrupting something?"

Bruce and I both turned our heads in the direction of the sound as I groaned, "What the hell. How long have you been there?" Despite the distraction, Bruce continued to spurt his male goo into my pussy as my face turned a bright red.

"I just walked in. But, hey, it's after midnight and I figured that you'd be asleep." Bruce's rapidly shriveling cock slipped out of my pussy and he got up off the bed leaving me kneeling with my ass stuck up in the air and cum dripping out of my well used hole. "Do you want me to leave for a few minutes?" Julie continued, turning around and taking a couple of steps towards the door.

Bruce replied, "You don't have to leave. Just give me a couple of minutes and I'll be out of here."

"Take your time Bruce. You need to clean up before you leave." Reaching for a washcloth, Julie turned on the water at the sink and wet the washcloth. Handing it to Bruce she added, "Here, wash yourself up."

I continued to just kneel on the bed for a few more moments. Then I got up and waddled over to Julie's desk with our combined juices dribbling out of my hole and down my leg. "Sweetie, you want to come back in the morning and finish up?"

Julie interjected, "It sure looks like you two finished up tonight."

Blushing I corrected myself, "I mean do you want to finish your paper in the morning? You can leave your stuff here. Or you can take it with you."

Washing himself off, Bruce replied, "Jenny, I think that I can handle it from here. If I need anything, I'll call you tomorrow night." With that Bruce came over to Julie's desk, planted a chaste kiss on my cheek and packed up his computer. While he was doing that I turned around and picked up his briefs and my towel. Wrapping the towel around me, I handed Bruce his underwear which he stepped into and pulled up. Picking up his jeans and his shirt from the floor, Bruce finished getting dressed.

Grabbing his computer case and backpack, Bruce started for the door. "Say hi to Bob for me," Julie cut in. I walked with him to the door and Julie ambled towards her bed.

"Will do," he replied to Julie. Then turning to me he continued, "I'll call you tomorrow night. OK?" As he opened the door, I stood on my tiptoes and snuck a last kiss.

"I enjoyed tonight." Then lowering my voice, I breathed heavily in his ear, "God, you're good."

With a slap on my ass, he replied, "You are one hell of a girl. Sleep tight." With that Bruce turned a slipped out into the hallway and I turned back into the room.

BarbT
BarbT
84 Followers
12