Off At College Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbT
BarbT
84 Followers

Before standing up I released Bruce's spent cock from my mouth. As I pulled away, a thin strand of cum continued to connect his tool with my lips. Looking down on Bruce sitting on my bed, I could tell that he was feeling very relaxed in contrast to my wound up pre-orgasmic state. As I stood there I reached down and pulled my panties from my hips leaving me only in my black thigh highs.

"Bruce, if you could stand up for a moment, I think that we can make the situation a little more comfortable for both of us." As soon as he stood up, I yanked down the covers as I kissed Bruce on the cheek. Grinning, I suggested that "Why don't we get comfortable in bed?" Without a word, we both crawled into the open bed and had a soulful kiss in spite of me still having traces of his spunk on my lips and tongue.

As we lay on our sides face to face playing tongue tag, our hands were roaming over each others bodies. Then Bruce broke the kiss and bowed down to nip at my now very sensitive tits. After a couple of light kisses on each of my proud jugs, he sucked a nipple into his mouth and began to caress the tip of my aching breast with his tongue. While he was doing this, he continued to rub his hands over my back and buns, gently squeezing my twin cheeks. Thankfully, Bruce's actions had an affect on his stamina since his recently drained cock was stiffening and pushing into my belly.

I reached between our bodies to lightly stroke his stiffening manhood. I cooed, "I sure hope my sweetie wants to play. Jenny wants to get fucked by this big rod attached to my sweetie." With that I rolled onto my back and spread my outside leg to partially expose my dripping pussy to Bruce.

Bruce got up on his knees and allowed me to spread my other leg out. He easily shifted his body between my thighs and aimed his cock at my lips. "Hey babe, you got a rubber that we can use?"

Without even thinking, I just moaned, "Sweetie, you know I'm on the damn pill...."

"But what about all ..."

Reaching for his manhood aimed at my leaking slit, I responded, "I use the damn things with every other guy. You're the only one I've let go bareback in the past two months." With that I pulled him closer to me so that his glans was spreading my lower lips. "Trust me, baby, I want to feel your cum in my pussy."

"All right then, Jenny. I can't resist - don't want to - oh, shit." Bruce groaned as he pushed past my lips and into my fuck channel. He buried himself all the way in on his initial down stroke. "Oh my gawd, you feel so tight. All those stories about you must be false."

Simultaneously I moaned, "Oh, fuck sweetie. You're so big," as his pelvic bone pushed into mine. In order to secure deeper penetration, Bruce slipped his arms under my thighs and lifted my legs straight up to his shoulders. However, his cock was still unable to bottom out on my cervix, but I really did not care. His unsheathed cock in my pussy felt so natural.

In this position I was unable to participate very much as Bruce reached his in and out rhythm. All I could do is urge him on as he pistoned in and out of my fuck channel. "Come on, sweetie. That's it fuck Jenny's cunt. Fuck me, fuck me." Since I was already on edge it did not take Bruce very long to drive me over the edge to my first orgasm of the evening. As sexual release flooded through my body, I whimpered, "Sweetie, I'm cumm - mming. I'mmmm cum - mmming. Yeah, that's it. Your big cock's making me cummmmmmm." Bruce continued to drive in and out of me as my cunt muscles tightened about his rod. As I started to come down from my initial orgasm, the continued pressure on my clit drove me back over the top several times until I screamed, "Oh my gawd, sweetie. I'm cum - mmming again."

Even in the throes of my continuing orgasm, I heard a pounding on the wall and Jane's voice from the next room yell, "Enough already. Go screw in his room. I'm trying to sleep."

Despite the distraction, Bruce eased his hands under my ass and left my hips up as he continued to slam his rod into my spamming pussy. After a couple of more strokes I felt Bruce's cock begin to expand inside me. "I'm going to cum ..."

"... fill my ..." as my orgasms continued to roll through my body.

"... Inside you. OK ..."

Panting, I mumbled, "... please, I want your cum inside ..." Unable to restrain himself any longer, Bruce's cock began spurting his male juice inside my pussy. "...that's it sweetie, fill Jenny's cunt."

With Bruce's cum flowing into my fuck channel, I came down from my sexual high. Bruce managed to slip out of me and roll over on his side. As he did that my legs fell to the bed and I just laid there next to Bruce with my thighs apart and our mixed juices dribbling out of my now satiated hole.

"Gawd was that hot Jen." Bruce cooed in my ear.

"Sweets, that was the best fuck I've ever had, bar none. I've never cum so much in my life." I replied planting a kiss on his lips.

"Quite a compliment coming from you." He replied letting his hand wander over my heaving chest to one of my flattened tits as a crimson blush spread across my face.

We just lay side by side for over a half hour. I finally brought my knees together sometime during the time frame while Bruce absent mindedly played with my protruding nipples and their supporting mounds.

As the time passed we both regained our strength and apparently our sexual desires. Bruce leaned over and began sucking on my near breast letting his teeth nibble on my rehardening nipple. As he leaned over me, I took the opportunity to reach down and fondle his family jewels. After a few strokes I switched my hand over to his still soft cock. When I began to rub it, I could still feel some of my feminine moisture that remained on his pleasure tool from our first go around. I managed to fully spread my thighs and Bruce easily slid between them before pushing back into me. Bruce established a slow deliberate pace as we enjoyed each others' bodies fondling and kissing as we fucked. Unlike previous times, neither of us were in any hurry, but after about fifteen minutes, Bruce whispered in my ear, "Jenny, can we switch? My arms are getting tired."

"Sure, sweetie," I cooed back as I thrust my tongue deeper into his mouth. With that Bruce pushed his cock fully into my cunt and shoved his hands under my back. Then he rolled over onto his back pulling me on top of him. Following a few adjustments we continued our leisurely copulation. Frequently I leaned forward to allow Bruce to orally appreciate my dangling mounds. Eventually, I felt Bruce's manhood emit the telltale signs of his impending orgasm. Even though I was not yet ready, I sat up and began to speed up my fuck motions. I also began stroking my mammaries and moaning, "Yeah, sweetie! That feels good - fill Jenny's cunt with your goo...."

"...My dick's gonna cum into your tight cunt, baby." Bruce cried out as he began thrusting up into my bouncing fuck channel. Then it happened, he spurted into my cum receptacle and I tightened my cunt muscles around his shaft to milk as much of his manhood as I could.

"That's it, sweetie, fill my cunt. I feel like a woman when you do it." As his cock shrank in my pussy, I collapsed on Bruce's chest. "Feel good sweetie?" Then I added, "It felt good for me." He responded by planting a sloppy kiss on my forehead and squeezing my ass cheeks. As I continued to lie on top of him, Bruce's shriveled cock slipped out from between my pussy lips despite my last minute efforts to keep him inside of me.

Noticing that Julie's clock said that it was almost 1:30, I rolled off Bruce and whispered in his ear, "I wonder what Julie and Bob are doing?"

"Oh, probably what we are doing."

"You're right." Then looking down at Bruce's relaxed cock I could see that it was still covered with the residue of our two trysts. I got into a kneeling position and bent over his cock to suck it into my mouth. Easing my lips over his cock I began licking first the head and then what part of the shaft was available for my ministrations. I could taste the residue of both of our juices. As soon as I had licked his cock clean, I lay down on my side with my ass towards him.

"Thanks babe. It's always nice to go to sleep clean." With that he rolled over onto his side facing me and reached over my body to cup my still sensitive tit.

"I enjoyed that. Good night, sweetie," I cooed as I thrust my ass into his crotch.

"Night, Jen. I will always remember tonight. I love the idea of falling asleep with your boob in my hand."

"Just one thing Bruce - you did sleep with your girlfriend this summer, didn't you?"

After a momentary pause, he sighed in my ear, "Yeah, I did. By the end I was all but living at her apartment. My roommate only saw me at work. Does that bother you, Jen?"

Without even thinking I blurted out, "No, sweetie, it doesn't. It was before we even met." Then after a minute or so, I added, "Does it bother you that I am considered the Gamma Delt's house slut?"

There was no quick response from Bruce, but after a moment, he answered, "Yes and no, Jen. Sex with you is fantastic and I know that you think I'm special. But ..."

"...Sweetie, I'm not sure that I'm ready to get into a steady relationship right now. I do enjoy our time together. Both in bed and doing other things."

He replied, "I understand - I'm not ready to be totally faithful to one girl either. I've done a couple of other girls this semester, so I guess I can't complain if you are screwing other guys. I just wish that everyone didn't know..."

I twisted my head to look at Bruce as I responded, "You're using protection aren't you?"

"Of course. Two reasons, I don't want to be a daddy before my time and I don't need any visitors." With that Bruce kissed my neck and gently squeezed the breast that he was cupping. "'Night, again, lover."

"Good night, sweetie. I love your hand on my tit. The only thing better would be that lovely cock buried in my pussy." With that we fell silent and we were both asleep within a couple of minutes.

Sometime later, I tried to roll over and rediscovered that I was sharing my bed for the first time. Through my bleary eyes I noticed that Julie's clock said that it was 3:36 and I realized that I had not emptied my bladder before falling asleep. As I swung my body out of bed, a sleepy voice from behind me said, "Don't go."

I twisted around and gently kissed Bruce on the cheek murmuring, "Sweetie, I'm just going to take a pee. I'll be right back."

I had only taken a couple of steps when Bruce, fully awoke and responded, "That's right we are in your room. Mind if I take a piss too?"

"No." Then seeing the state of his cock, I added, "I'll watch the door to make sure Janey or Meg don't stumble in and see that monster sticking out at me. Janey would have a fit and Meg would attack it." As he stood up, I grabbed his stiff manhood and led him into the bathroom. While Bruce stood in front of the toilet relieving his bladder, I stood watch over the bathroom door leading into my suitemates' room. As soon as he was done, I mumbled, "My turn," proceeded to drop the toilet seat and sit down opening my thighs. Reaching for a piece of toilet paper, I wiped the head of Bruce's cock adding, "What do we have here - the sweetest cock on campus." With that I eased my lips around his shrunken cock while I emptied my bladder. By the time I was finished peeing, I had worked Bruce's manhood back to stiffness.

Wiping myself, I moaned, "I wantta fuck some more."

As I stood up and Bruce stepped back and he answered, "So do I. Your cunt is so tight."

Bruce led me back to the bed and then he kissed me on the lips and murmured, "Get on you knees girl and show me that cute ass." With that I knelt on the bed with my buns in the air and my thighs separated to expose my slit to Bruce's caressing fingers and bouncing cock. "Gawd, I love your ass baby. Sure you don't want me to fuck your ass? Shelley loved it when I plowed her ass."

"Sorry, sweetie - I just don't see anything sexy about taking a cock, even your cock, in my ass. Not when I have a perfectly good pussy that craves a cock." With that I reached underneath myself to rub my expectant clit. "Come on sweetie, please stick that cock into my pussy. Make me cum on your cock." With that Bruce sheathed his tool in my pussy with one swift jab with his groin slamming into my protruding buns. "Yeah, that's it sweetie," I moaned.

Bruce leaned over my back and slipped his hands under my chest to manipulate my tits. It did not take long for his actions to have their desired effect and I rapidly reached my first orgasm of the session. Before long, Bruce announced, "Baby, I'm gonna cum in your hole - l'mmmmm gonnnna cummm right now." With that I felt several spurts erupt from his swelling cock while my pussy spasmed around his hard rod.

As my orgasm subsided, Bruce's spent love pole slipped out of my pussy as he collapsed on my back pushing me into the bed. While we lay together I felt his cum covered cock rub against my ass crack and his cum leak from my slit. After a few minutes, I murmured to Bruce, "Let me out so I can clean you up." Eventually, he rolled off me, I turned over and sat up.

Looking down at his shrunken member, I bent over and gently began licking the remains of his cum and my pussy juices from it. The mixture had a certain tang to it that pleased me. As I finished, I looked Bruce in the eyes and mumbled, "Nighty night, sweetheart."

Bruce responded by kissing my cheek and quietly saying, "Sleep tight, baby. You're the best fuck on campus and I'm glad you're mine - tonight." With that Bruce drifted off to sleep naked in my bed and I was right behind him.

When I woke up the sunshine was pouring into the room through the window and Bruce was sucking on my right tit like a lost puppy. His fingers were playing in my bush until I opened my thighs to give him access to my slit. As he eased two fingers into my still lubricated pussy I sighed, "Morning sweetie. This is a very pleasant way to wake up." Before Bruce could respond, I slipped my fingers into his hair and held his head over my breast to keep his tongue playing with my now stiff nipple. "Sweetie, my tits are especially sensitive this morning. Don't stop." With that I bucked my hips upward to force his probing fingers deeper in my slot. "That's it. Yeah, fuck me with your fingers."

I reached over to Bruce's groin and gingerly began stroking his leaking cock. "Yeah, baby," he groaned. "I need to fuck you, Jenny." With that he pulled his fingers from my pussy and rolled between my thighs forcing them farther apart. It did not take him long to insert his stiff rod into my ready and waiting fuck channel.

As he split my outer lips I murmured, "That's it sweetie. Fill my pussy with your meat. Make me know that I'm a woman." His hips thrust forward driving his cock into my lubricated pussy. When his groin met my pelvis, he reversed directions and almost completely withdrew from my slot. With only the head of his cock between my lips, I pushed my hips upward as Bruce began his forward plunge back into me. At the same time I mumbled, "Fuck me! Fuck my pus - cunt. Yeah, sweetie your cock feels right at home in my cunt."

While he continued to plunge his cock in and out of my fuck channel, Bruce bent over and began nibbling on my flattened left tit. Although Bruce needed no encouragement, I rocked my knees back to my shoulders to give him better access to me. After several minutes of concentrated fucking missionary style, Bruce suddenly withdrew leaving a gaping void in my nearly orgasming pussy. All I could utter, "Please..."

Before I could say anything more, he looked down at me and grunted, "Roll over baby. I wanna do you from the rear." I quickly complied by rolling over onto my front and thrusting my ass into the air in front of him. "On your knees, girl. You're so ass is so fuckin hot." I obeyed, rising up on my hands and knees which allowed my tits to hang down from my chest. My obedience was promptly rewarded as his fingers separated my rear cheeks exposing both my holes to his gaze before his impaled himself in my now well-used pussy.

As he started to drive his cock all the way into my cock receptor, he reached under me to manipulate my dangling tits with their swollen nips on the ends. "Yeah, sweetie. I love you playing with my tits ... while you fuck me."

"You're a hot broad. You sure know how to make a guy feel good."

As I thrust back at his withdrawing cock I cooed, "Oh my gawd, I'm gonna cum." I felt the telltale shocks coming from my nipples, clit and pussy. My pussy started contracting against his sliding cock as my orgasm flooded my nerves. "I'mmm cum - mming. Yeah, lover I'mmm there." As it started to subside, Bruce kept stroking in and out of my pussy and massaging my sensitive tits. As another orgasm flooded my body I virtually stopped thrusting my hips and just let the sensations flow through my body. Still Bruce continued to fuck me as still more orgasms shot out of my pussy and clit. "I'mm still cumming. Your cock is magic, lover." As I mumbled those words my arms collapsed and suddenly Bruce's cock was rubbing my insides in different ways.

Without warning Bruce announcing, "I'm gonna cum in your tight snatch."

"Yeah, fill my cum receptor, baby." At the same time I tightened my pussy muscles and began milking Bruce's seed from him. "That's it lover! I need to feel your cum in my cu - unt." Just as Bruce collapsed on my back as he finished spurting into my pussy, Julie walked in.

"Still at it I see. I thought you two would sleep in separate beds." Julie chuckled.

I twisted my head and whispered in Bruce's ear, "I'll tell you about it later. You're the best."

Julie started unzipping her jeans as she continued, "Like me to join you guys. I think Bruce deserves a shot at my cunt." I shot her a look, to which she responded, "Well roomie, you and Bob have done it so I figure turn about is fair play."

"Julie, if you ..." I started to reply.

As Julie slipped off her thong, she added, "Like the merchandise?"

Before I could continue, Bruce calmly replied, "Sorry, babe, as much as I'd like to, Jenny has me all worn out. Maybe some other time."

"Good answer, lover." I whispered in his ear as I planted a sloppy kiss on his ear lobe.

At the same time, Julie replied, "Smart answer - with your cock buried in her cunt. We'll have to try a foursome some time." Bruce slipped out of my leaking slit and climbed off the bed. As soon as I felt Bruce off my back, I rolled over and sat up on the bed.

Sitting on the bed fully exposed, I licked my lips and cooed to Bruce, "Sweetie, come here and let Jenny clean you up." Then eyeing Julie's bared tits and shaved pussy I added, "Or would you like Julie to clean you up?"

Bruce turned to me and replied, "Tough question, lover, but you already know the answer," as he stepped to me. As I took his now recovering cock in his hands and bent forward to lick it he added, "Julie you're hot too, but I'll pass this morning." As I sucked his cum covered cock into my mouth he reached over and squeezed Julie's left breast muttering, "Nice boobs. A threesome maybe sometime would be interesting."

It did not take me long to clean off his now hardening cock of any traces of our combined cum. With a little slap on his ass, I said, "Wanta go get some lunch?"

"Sure," Julie replied.

"I wasn't inviting you roomie."

"I'm game. Julie can come too," was Bruce's answer.

With Bruce's cum and my lubrication dripping out of my slot, I got out of bed and said, "Guys I need to take a quick shower. I'll only be five." With that I waddled into the bathroom. When I returned, Bruce and Julie were both dressed and waiting to go to the cafeteria. I quickly slipped on a pair of bikinis and a bra and then a tee shirt and a pair of low-rise jeans before stepping into my shoes and a jacket.

BarbT
BarbT
84 Followers