Off In the Food Court

Story Info
A burger and some cream make for a nice break in the day.
1.1k words
3.69
36.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marybethf
marybethf
149 Followers

Bored. Nothing to do. Almost going out of my mind as I just sat in the food court at the mall, munching on some french fries, sucking on the straw in my empty drink cup, only ice remaining now. Heaven help me, please! Usually there is at least some teenage chicks with nice tits to stare at. I'm friggin' here all by myself. I'd never seen it this empty.

Done. Finished. Garbage piled on the tray. I pull my shirt tail out of my waistband. Shirt not as bunched up now. Just as I put my hand on the edge of the tray to leave, a lovely woman, no ... a beautiful woman, damn, drop dead gorgeous too, kicks a chair back from the table with her foot, and sits down. Long wavy light brown hair, eyes the blue of the oceans edge, lips carefully painted red, not like a fire engine, but a pleasing red, the kind that desperately need to be kissed, and kissed a long time by someone who knows how. Thanks Reth Butler. Oh my God, she is so beautiful. I rack my mind and I can not think of anyone I've ever seen that is this kind of lovely. She is dressed implacably. A nice sleeveless dress. Oh wow! Mid thigh length, a large open space from her throat down between her breasts, what nice breasts too, down to just below the bottom of them. Surely no bra on those babies.

My woody is throbbing as I look at her. There is no way now that I can stand up, the bulge is too great already. No way to go introduce myself to her, she'd see it. Anyway, I saw someone come in with her, didn't get a good look though. I scan the counters. There he is, getting burgers. If I could, I love to unzip my pants and start to stroke myself. I just sit and try to memorize all the details for later. Now would be the time to have a small camcorder for sure.

She crosses her legs, those legs, you know the ones that go ALL the way to the floor. Yeah those kind of legs that you'd die for to have wrapped around your waist as you slam your cock into her pussy. Hump me baby, hump me. Her high heel shoes, not overly high though, just enough, shows off the calves of her legs when stands, her long bare legs. I know, I saw her calves when she walked to the table. Those calves and those thighs that go with them. The way her dress falls now, I can see her ass. If I lying, I'm dying. Her whole ass. She shifts in her chair and a little peak of her pussy bursts out. God damn I'm rock hard, that and a lot more. I can barely take a breath. Beads of sweat are forming on my forehead.

The guy she is with appears with a tray of food. He is dressed nicely. Dockers, long sleeved white dress shirt, loafers, socks. Shirt unbuttoned a bit, a little hair shows on his chest. He puts the tray down on the table with one hand and sits. They make a little talk. Can't quite hear them. A flash of light reflects from something by his hand, maybe a reflection from the sun through the sky lights on a ring, a watch, don't know. I look closer. It's a hook. My God, he is missing a hand and has one of those hooks for a hand. He rests that arm in his lap. Holding a drink for her, she sips it from the straw. He holds the burger for her, she takes a bite.

I've been wrestling with myself about if I should have used this woman an object of my masturbation fantasies, or should I have had some kind of sympathetic response to the fact that she had no arms. Nada. Zip. Zero. 'Fuck it' I tell myself. I try hard to ignore that armless part of her, try to tell myself that has nothing to do with the excitement of looking at her. It never crossed my mind before that someone like her might be, could be, is, sexually exciting. Never seen anything like this, how could I know? She is just too damn good looking not to want to jerk off too. I keep looking. Not even trying to hide the fact I'm looking. Zeroed in on her like a gun locked on a target.

She uncrosses her legs and leaves them spread apart a little too much. I can see her pussy. No panties between those beautiful gams. Clear as a bell I see it. Her pussy right there in front of me. My cock is begging me to stop, leave, or do something quickly.

The guy slide his chair closer. His real hand rests on her thigh. They say something. Oh shit! Look at that, his hand is moving up her thigh. She smiles at him. Her legs part more. His hand is over her mound and I can see it. He parts her pussy lip with two fingers.

She gives me a glance, just long enough to let me know that she knows I'm watching. She glances towards him and says something, then nods at him. His fingers stroke her pussy, touches her clit. She gasps. He pulls her skirt up a bit more so everything, you know 'everything', is in clear sight from where I sit.

How the fuck would she masturbate without arms? Can she do anything for herself? How did she become like that? What about him? His hook? Did he ever touch parts of her with that hook? What did it feel like to have her nipple or clit squeezed by that hook? Was it cold to the touch? The questions flood my mind now. I try hard to focus on the action. The questions. The action. My mind flips back and forth.

I take a chance. Hell, she is giving me a show, maybe not such a big chance. No one else is looking. They're just a few tables away. I rub my hand along the front of my pants. He pulls her skirt up a bit more. I pull my zipper down. I know they can see what I'm doing. I continue. I'm so ready. My cock unloads on my underwear. I stroke a few more times. I take my hand away, pull my zipper up. Her mouth makes an "O" shape. He removes his hand. I smile at both of them, and pick up my tray. I take one last look at the lovely couple, her legs are together, his hand holding the burger to her mouth, she blows me a small kiss, and I leave. Leave conflicted, but with memories for tonight.

marybethf
marybethf
149 Followers