Off Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr_O
Dr_O
19 Followers

Both of us are breathing hard, trying to recover. You feel my cock slowly slide out of your ass and it makes your pussy tingle again. You shiver a little bit. You can feel my cum trickling out of your asshole. You feel so dirty, like a wanton slut... but you've never felt this way, ever.

"Oh my God, I have never cum so hard in my life, " you say, looking back at me. I am standing behind you and you can see my cock for the first time. It is still very hard and glistening with wetness. You can see a little drop of cum on the tip. Suddenly you feel dirty again... and you think you might like it. The tingles in your pussy and ass are still very warm and pleasant.

"Neither have I... and I don't normally act this way, honestly," I say, beginning to unbuckle the straps holding you down. "It's just when I saw your perfect little asshole that I just felt like I had to fuck it." I say. "I needed to feel my cock in your ass. Even if you thought it was... off limits."

Dr_O
Dr_O
19 Followers
12